In Good Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to play along. It seemed fun.

"You caught me, I was totally checking her out," I confessed and suddenly the mood in the room shifted entirely. Lou and I now had established a little secret between the two of us. I felt like somehow we were on the same side.

"I knew it. It's her ass, right? That thing is incredible," Lou said cheerfully, then she lowered her voice and leaned in closer to me, those big jugs of hers pressing against my chest. "When she showed up here, I looked her over and thought that ass is going to cause some problems. I'm not sure that poor girl has any idea what she's doing to people." Lou picked up the pace and intensity of her massage on my thighs. Her hands were far enough up my legs that her fingers were rubbing against my balls through my underwear.

Her touch felt incredible and now the image of Maggie's ass began to fill my head. I could see it clearly, plump and inviting. My body responded in kind and I felt my cock engorging with lust.

"Yeah, that's some ass that she has. She, uh, looks really good in those scrubs," I nervously responded. Seconds ago it seemed fun to play along with Lou but now I was feeling overmatched. Her emerald eyes sparkled with a hunger that took me off guard.

"Tell me what you'd do to that ass, Ben? Are you the type of guy that wants her to sit on your face and smother you? To feel buried beneath her flesh? Maybe you want to bend her over and grab her hips, pushing hard into her?" Lou fired these fantasies at me with a smile on her face, clearly enjoying the effect it was having on me. Hearing her talk like this made my cock transform into something akin to steel.

"All of it. That all sounds so good," I replied a bit sheepishly, my voice strained but wanting to be more, held back the way everything inside of me was also backed up. I was outside of my comfort zone and I didn't know how far to take it with Lou. I had a feeling this isn't how a physical therapy session usually went. I felt like I was flirting with Maggie, using Lou as a proxy.

"It does, doesn't it? So, what are you going to do about it?" Lou asked me. She stopped her massage and instead rested each of her palms on my thighs. Her tits still dangled above the tip of my quivering cock, just out of reach. I had kept my hands to myself while Lou was touching me but now that she had stopped I had a massive desire to reach out for her.

"I don't know. I don't know anything about her," I answered.

"Except that she has a great ass. Isn't that enough? What more do you need?" she prompted, showing excitement in a way that I, too, wanted to express myself. Lou looked at me and I could see that she was putting something together in her head. I waited for her to speak again, it was clear that she was the one moving the conversation forward. "Here's the deal. The younger girls around this place all sort of look up to me, you saw how Maggie came in here for some professional advice. They listen to what I say, they trust me to steer them in the right direction. And I do, I really want the best for them. I remember what it was like to be new on the job. It was certainly a long time ago for me but some of the older ladies helped me when I first started and I like to repay that when I can."

"So you can put in a good word for me?" I suggested to Lou apprehensively. Is this where she was going with this?

"Sort of. You see, the girls here all trust me because I've always been good to them. When I give them advice I make sure it's something that will actually help them. I couldn't just tell Maggie to go out with you...without making sure that you're worth it."

"Okay, that's fair. Well, I've got a pretty good job and I take care of myself. I think I'm in good shape, and...," before I could continue to list my good points she squeezed my thigh, signaling me to stop.

"But how's your cock?," she asked, completely nonchalantly, as if I was a common question. "There's nothing more disappointing, as a woman, than liking a guy and then finding out that he's not what you wanted down there. I couldn't do that to Maggie," she smirked as she told me all of this, "the girls here trust me."

Between the two of us my cock throbbed, pushing against my underwear and demanding attention.

"So, is this like a test?" I inquired.

"Hmmmm," Lou considered my question with a pronounced look upward, then looked back at me and answered, "I'd say it's more a screening process. Think of it more as the first round of an interview. I see all these young ladies around here dealing with letdowns and heartbreak so often and I just wouldn't want to add to it. Dating seems so very different from when I was your age."

I looked over at Lou, noticing that her rosy cheeks had a little more color and I thought that I saw the thick protrusion of her nipples despite the heavy fleece that she was wearing. Her chest rose and fell slightly, fighting for my attention but my mind was straying elsewhere. I was looking at Lou but I was thinking of Maggie. She really was one of the most striking women that I had ever seen. I was never really great at just approaching a woman I didn't know, but it's certainly a thing that I could do. But, on the other hand, having Lou vouch for me would probably go a long way with Maggie. I'd been so lonely lately.

"Okay. If it's something that you need to see for Maggie, I can do that. Should I just...I don't know, pull it out?"

Lou licked her lips, the tip of her tongue just barely breaking the crease of her smile and running the length of the small opening, and answered me, "Allow me. You need to take it easy, rest up."

Her skilled fingers found the bottom hem of my underwear, the elastic stretched tight around my thighs. Confidently and without hesitation, in the clinical nature of the hospital workers I had come to know, she pulled down and removed the briefs with a single tug.

My cock had been pushing upward, tenting out the fabric, and as she pulled down my dick was lowered along the length of my leg. I felt the heat and the weight of it move against the rest of me and I was reminded of the build up inside of me. First, my pubic hair came into view along with the V shaped lines of my torso tapering into my crotch. Next, my shaft appeared in a flash. Thick, prominent veins visibly rising from the rock hard flesh. My swollen purple head made an appearance last. It laid prone for just a moment and, once the underwear were pulled free, then slapped against my stomach, a thin strand of precum breaking from the small stain that was visible on my underwear.

I looked up at Lou but her eyes didn't mean mine, instead they stayed focused on my hard cock. I recognized the look that she had, it was one that I had seen before in one of my first lovers, a cock crazed young lady that liked nothing more than getting me off. More often than not she couldn't control herself around my dick when it got hard, and I wondered if Lou was constructed in a similar fashion.

"So, what do you think?t Is this something that Maggie would be into?" I said, trying to break Lou out of her cock induced stupor. Though, honestly, I think I liked being put on display like this. I had never been in a situation that felt both so erotic and sterile at the same time but it excited something in me. I squeezed a bit to flex my cock, causing it to twitch and a bead of the sticky liquid trickled from the tip of my dick.

I heard Louise take in a quick, short breath and a small sigh escaped from her. I wondered what she would say to Maggie and I loved the thought of the two women, one of whom doesn't even know me, talking about my dick.

"I think," the older therapist began, finally looking up and acknowledging the rest of me, "that Maggie would be very happy with this. Just one more thing." Lou reached into the pocket of her scrubs and when she pulled it back out she had her phone in her hand, held in front of her and pointed at my erect cock.

I started to protest, I wasn't sure about a permanent record of what was going on here. But before my words got very far Lou reached out with her free hand and grabbed my penis at the tip and ran her hand along the length of my shaft, finally coming to rest with a grip that stood my cock straight up. A trail of precum left a sheen from the top to bottom.

"For your private file," she said with a wink as I heard the click of the picture being taken.

************************************************

Back in the waiting room I arranged for a rideshare to pick me up and bring me to my apartment, which wasn't more than 20 minutes away. I needed to wait only a couple of minutes before I hobbled outside to meet the car and head home.

Due to the crutches my hands weren't available to hide the erection that I had, the erection that wouldn't go away for the entire length of the ride and then the labored walk into my house. No matter how hard I tried, which admittedly wasn't that hard, I couldn't shake the image of Louise hungrily staring at my cock and talking to Maggie about it, showing her the picture that she had taken.

Once inside I relieved myself immediately, a week's worth of frustration and exhibition unleashed in a massive eruption on the floor of my bathroom.

************************************************

My next therapy appointment with Louise was scheduled for three days later. I was still unable to work and, confined to home, I thought about the situation constantly. I couldn't get it out of my mind.

Maggie became a frequent focus of my masturbation. The few glimpses I had of her were frozen in my mind and served as the storyboard images for the more elaborate tales I told myself. Her long, strong legs. That incredibly thick ass. Her sweet and innocent face. The image I had of her in the exam room standing next to Louise, her tall form contrasted by the curves of her older mentor. The scenarios were limitless. All of it was active in my mind and I couldn't wait to see more of her.

And Lou was always lurking in the background of it all, orchestrating the fantasies that played out. I had never had an attraction to someone like her before but I couldn't deny that she had managed to get a hold on me and I was eager for my next appointment. Plus, I was hoping that she had put a good word in with Maggie.

I arrived at my appointment early and took a seat in the waiting room after checking in for my session with Lou. I had hoped that by getting there early I would have a chance to see Maggie, and in that regard my plan worked out well.

After about five minutes of waiting Maggie came into the room and walked over to an older man and greeted him. She gently assisted him in standing up and the two of them slowly walked from the room, her supporting his movements with an arm below his shoulders and small steps that matched his own.

I stared at her from across the room, taking notice of every part of her body. She was no less beautiful than I remembered. When she was halfway across the room she turned and looked directly at me, perhaps sensing my eyes boring into her the way an animal suddenly becomes aware that it's the focus of something's attention. I smiled awkwardly and she returned it with one of her own. I couldn't see anything in her that spoke of recognition of who I was, her smile a pleasant one but nothing more.

I watched her leave the waiting room and a moment later I heard my name called. I looked over to see Louise approaching me.

"Hey Ben," Lou said pleasantly, "let me help you up." She extended an arm as I rose and she handed me my crutches, gesturing to the same hallway that we had headed down at our previous meeting.

"How have you been, Lou?" I asked once when we were in the small room. I was laying on the examination table and she was seated near my waist, the same arrangement as before.

"I'm well, thanks for asking. And you? How are you managing at home," she asked with genuine interest.

"Bored mainly. Being stuck at home is tough. But I think my knee is doing well. The range of motion is definitely improving. I've been doing all the exercises that you showed me." Lou asked some follow up questions about my progress, jotting down some notes in the folder that she had in front of her.

Lou placed the folder on the countertop opposite us and returned to her seat. While still seated she reached for the bottom of her fleece and lifted it over her head. For a brief moment the pale skin of her stomach was visible, soft flesh spilling slightly over the waist of her pants. She tossed the fleece onto the countertop near the file.

"I don't know why they keep it so warm in here," she said with a smirk. Beneath the work issued fleece she wore a plain white tee shirt and clearly had on a red bra under it, the color of it obviously visible through the thin fabric. If the fleece alluded to the massive bust of Louise, seeing her in a tee shirt confirmed it. Her tits were enormous, stretching her shirt and covering most of her upper body. I could see where they spilled out of the top of her bra, the oversized cups not quite big enough to do the job they were designed for.

Lou reached up with both her arms to push back her hair, some of it had fallen into her face when she removed the fleece, and the two fleshy orbs raised up. Their considerable bulk became even more apparent as they pushed into one another and a crease of cleavage emerged in the freckled skin now visible from the scoop neck shirt.

I was in awe of this sudden display of outright femininity of Louise. There was just so much of her to lust after.

"Yeah, it's definitely getting hot in here," I gulped.

"Let's check you out," she said and leaned over me, beginning to unfasten the straps of my brace, her delicate touch a sharp contrast to the heavy handed approach I had used on myself during my days at home. She quickly removed the brace and moved onto my pants, undoing the snaps. I had worn the same easy access pants again and she took that as the only permission she needed.

"So," Louise began, "I noticed you checking out Maggie again in the waiting room."

"I arrived a little early, I hate being late, and so I was in there for a little bit waiting," I confessed. A sly smile crossed my face as I spoke. "Did you have a chance to talk to Maggie about me?"

"I did," Lou said as she placed a hand on my thigh, well above the knee that she was supposed to be tending to, and began to massage my flesh. She continued, "Maggie is quite a shy girl. Isn't that always the way with someone that looks as good as her? I learned a couple of things though. The first thing I learned is that she is single. She didn't tell me this, but I did overhear her talking to another coworker about being on a date."

"That's good."

"It is," she paused, leaned in so even more of her cleavage was visible to me, and then spoke, "what do you think she wears on a date? I know that you've thought about it. Imagined her in something far less and far sexier than the scrubs we usually wear around here. Tell me all about it."

Lou's prompt was the only catalyst that my cock needed, her words immediately jolting my loins to life. Along my leg I felt the flesh start to stir and animate, pushing against my underwear. Any pretense that this visit would end differently than the last suddenly vanished.

"Well...I bet she definitely dresses to show off what she has. I love the idea of her in a short dress so I can get to her ass and see all of her long legs. But, thinking about her in a really tight pair of jeans gets me turned on," my cock responded as I spoke, the images I described felt so real to me.

Louise smiled as she saw that I was getting into it, the mischief returned to her green eyes. "And then what? What do you do once you know that she wants you?"

"I think about her bent over a table or a counter, her jeans pushed down around her ankles," I kept my voice low as I let Lou into my fantasy, "like we couldn't control ourselves and just had to fuck right then and there. She has her back pushed low so that her ass is sticking out at me, letting me know that she wants it as bad as I do. But before we fuck, before we really get into it, I kneel down behind her and spread her open so that I can see her asshole looking back at me. And then I start to lick at her. And she fucking loves it."

Lou's breathing had sped up and her face was flush as she listened to my story, small moans escaping from her pursed lips. She had started to rub my cock over my briefs and I slowly bucked my hips in time with her.

"But that's not how the story ends, is it Ben? Tell me how you keep going. Tell me what else you do to her." Lou's nipples were threatening to break through her shirt now, two thick nubs that were barely contained by her bra. Her breathing increased even more and with each breath her chest heaved, a titanic movement of flesh that seemed capable of shaking the room.

"I slide two fingers in her and I can feel how wet I'm making pussy. I can smell it too, sweet and heavy. At this point she looks over her shoulder and down at me and tells me that she needs me to fuck her, she can't wait any longer. And so I do. I stand up and press my cock against her slit to tease her for a moment, but before I can slide it in she pushes her ass back against me and swallows up my cock. All of it on the first try and I look down and all I can see is her incredible ass, those two big, toned cheeks shaking as I slam into her."

"I bet she loves it. That big cock of yours is probably stretching her out. I bet it feels so good for both of you," Lou moaned with an ache in her voice, never stopping her rubbing of my cock. A wet spot had formed near my tip and she used her thumb to spread it around my shaft. The fabric of my underwear was beginning to irritate me but it felt so good the way that Lou was gripping my cock, her intensity increasing as my story unfolded.

"But before we can both cum I pull out of her and roll her over on the table so that we are facing each other. Then I plunge my cock back into her, pulling her legs up so that her calves are against my shoulders. And then I really start fucking her hard," I said, moving my hips to emphasize the actions of the story.

Lou bit her lip and I noticed that her free hand, the one that wasn't jerking my dick, had made its way underneath her shirt. I could see the outline of her hand working its way under her bra and pinching at her nipple, twisting and teasing it. Her shirt rolled up from the bottom and the thick muscle of her forearm flexed from pushing around the weight of her tits.

"It sounds to me that Maggie might be a lucky girl. But I know something else that she likes, something I heard her saying," Lou said the words like an unfinished spell, luring me in to hear the rest of it. My eyes were fixated on her massive tits, I had never been closer to them, but I kept my hands at my side and let Lou call the shots.

Now she leaned in even closer and put her lips right up to my ear, the full weight of her body pressing against mine. She was careful to keep her body away from my injured knee but that was the only concession that she made, the rest of me was fair game. Her hand slid from my cock and traced the lines of my body and moved up towards my chest.

"I heard her say that she loves to have her nipples sucked," Lou whispered into my ear, her voice on the edge of squealing, ripe with lust. She continued, "Do you think you can show me how you would do that to her? I couldn't let you take her out if it's not something that would please her."

And with that she lifted up her shirt and bra in a single motion, her enormous breasts dropping out in front of my face and quivering as they slapped into each other. Her nipples, thick purple gumdrops, were pointed at my mouth and without thinking, reacting on instinct, I grabbed one heavy tit and brought it closer to me and latched onto the nipple. The nub grew rigid inside my mouth as I fed from Louise.