In Good Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tits are incredible, Lou," I said, pulling away from the nipple and focusing on the other one. Her soft flesh was surrounding me, healing me in a cocoon of lust and desire. Below the waist I throbbed as the excitement pulsed through me. More than anything I wanted to stand up and rise to meet her body fully, but every motion I made to move forward was met with her hand on my chest holding me down. It was gentle and nurturing, but sent a clear message.

"You need to rest Ben. You're still a broken boy. Let Lou take care of you and keep sucking on my tits. They feel nurturing, don't they? These big, healthy tits just want to make you feel better," her voice was charged with passion, but there was also something prescriptive about it. I could tell that she was enjoying what I was doing to her and also, maybe even more so, enjoyed what she was doing for me. Lou wasn't just some sort of deviant therapist getting her kicks off. She was taking care of me in the way that she knew I really needed.

And she was right. I did need everything that she was giving me. Her bountiful tits pressed into my hungry mouth. The confident stokes on my cock that brought me to the edge. The feel of her soft body pressed against mine. The promise of Maggie at the end of it all. It felt great to be there.

"Thank you, Louise. I need this," I moaned into her, my face pushing into the cavern between her breasts, my tongue lapping at the flesh around me. In response she hugged me close and smothered my head with the greatest set of tits I'd ever seen.

"I know you do," she stated, matter of factly. Perhaps I had just come around to this revelation but Lou had known it from the moment she met me. "Now just relax...," her words trailed off and her hand drifted back to my cock, this time stripping away the still sticky underwear and pulling them off of me. I leaned back, propped up on my elbows, and watched her tits dangle over me and brush against my erect cock. She still had on her shirt and bra but they were both pulled up and her tits hung free, wobbling in response to even the slightest movement that Lou made. Two perfect, fleshy bells tolling for me.

With both hands she went to work on me. One hand cupped my balls and squeezed gently while the other gripped my shaft and moved up and down, covering everything from the thick base to the tip of my swollen head with a steady, expert motion.

"Aaaa...ffff...," I moaned with each upstroke, trying to keep my voice low but also wanting to feel everything and to let Lou know how good this felt. In response she began to slap my cock against her, aiming for the long slit of cleavage between her tits. Each time I made contact I watched my dick disappear for a moment, swallowed up in her lusty crevasse. Every time it emerged the reservoir of sticky precum on my tip got a little bit bigger, gooey strands of it trying to stay connected to Louise.

"You're going to feel so much better when you let it all out. When you release your cum all over my tits. Don't hold back, Ben. You need this," she purred, her voice switching to a sultry tone as she coaxed me to the finish line.

I arrived in a spectacular blast, an explosion of cum that started deep within me and found its home between Lou's enormous tits. I let out a single, high pitched whine as I erupted, completely unable to suppress it entirely. Lou quickly wrapped her tits around my cock and moved them up and down as I continued to spurt. I couldn't even see my dick, it had totally vanished inside her pale flesh. But with each spasm I could see a pool of cum begin to form on the shelf she created from pushing her breasts together.

Above it all I saw Lou's face, a huge smile reflected back at me.

Her eyes looked downward at the mess I had made. Really, the mess that we had made.

"You really did need that," she said.

"Fuck...I really did...," the words were all I could manage. I felt completely depleted in one sense. But also revived in another. There was a tremendous grin on my face.

Lou pulled back from me and I could see the enormous puddle of cum that was now dripping between her tits as she released her grip on them. My dick flopped to the side and came to rest on my thigh. She leaned over and placed a single kiss on the still engorged head and then looked up at me.

"Now, let me get you cleaned up," her voice was all business as she pulled away from the examination table. "But first I need to update your file."

************************************************

Three days later I was back in the examination room waiting for Louise. After I had checked in at the front desk, instead of waiting I was led back to the exam room by a young man that I had never seen before. He assured me that my therapist would be with me soon. I laid out on the table, my legs spread apart slightly. The exercises were working well and my knee was already feeling a lot better. All the care that Lou had been giving me was certainly paying off.

After about ten minutes the door to the room opened and I was surprised to see Maggie walk in. She smiled when she came into the room and I awkwardly returned one of my own, completely taken off guard by her presence. Her top was covered in the standard issue scrubs but she wore jeans instead of the typical medical industry attire. The scrubs weren't a required uniform among the therapists but it was surprising to see her not wearing them. And from what I could tell, her jeans were tight.

Maggie occupied a completely different space in the small exam room than Lou did. She was tall and athletic and the jeans left a bit of her ankles exposed, as opposed to the bunching up of the scrubs on the much shorter Louise. Maggie's hips flared out from a gradual expansion of her muscled thighs packed into her tight jeans, alluding to the significant ass that I knew she was packing from behind. Her much smaller chest didn't have nearly the gravity of Lou's massive knockers, instead they were subtle rises in her toned upper body. Well defined arms were visible from her short sleeves.

Her skin was naturally tan and she wore no jewelry or makeup. There was an effortless quality to her attraction that I found magnetic. I was sucked in by her blue eyes locking onto mine. For the first time I was her focus and she was even more beautiful than my dirty fantasies could have conjured her to be.

In her hands she held a manilla folder. My file. I recognized Louise's handwriting on the outside of it. Maggie took several steps into the room and left a noticeable distance between the two of us. Her gait was a bit stilted and with her free hand she fidgeted a bit, scratching at the fabric of her shirt and pulling it tighter to her body, the horizontal lines of a sports bra briefly visible from the tension.

Suddenly I felt a bit presumptive laying out on the table the way that I was. I was used to Louise and her treatment of me, this was how our sessions had been going. But I couldn't help but focus on the file in Maggie's hand, the file that Lou had claimed she was keeping track of everything that we did. I felt the familiar spark in my balls as my imagination began to fire off, fantasizing about what could be.

"Hi, I'm Maggie. Louise couldn't make it today so she asked me to fill in for her," her voice was sweet and I sensed a bit of nervousness in it. "I hope that's alright. She said that you're a great patient." She took a couple of steps and reached forward to shake my hand and I gripped it in mine, both of our hands a little bit sweaty. Mine from nerves, perhaps hers as well.

"I'm Ben," I swallowed hard, "Yeah, that's fine. I, uh, have really liked working with Lou but I'm sure everything with you will be great. She actually talked about you a little bit."

She smiled again, this time brighter and less self conscious than the one she flashed when she came into the room.

"Louise left me your complete file, so I can assure that you are in good hands," she had the folder open and was looking it over, clearly focused on the words in front of her. Maggie looked up at me with a smile, "I see here that today will be your last visit with us. So I'll be handling all the details of your release." Continuing the vibe of her smile, her words here felt a bit charged.

"I didn't realize that I wouldn't be coming back," I admitted, genuinely disappointed. I had come to look forward to these trips for obvious reasons. The care here was top notch.

"Assuming everything goes well today, Louise thinks that you can handle the rest of the recovery on your own. But that's what I'm here for today, to check in on how you're doing and develop a plan for you to use going forward."

With that Maggie asked me the same set of questions that Louise had; range of motion, swelling, that sort of stuff. She wasn't as polished as Lou but I found her to be as charming as I could have hoped her to be. I was immediately smitten by her in a way that Louise never did for me. Louise gave me something that I needed. But Maggie, she was something that I wanted. The questions she asked were fairly routine and I found my mind drifting into dangerous territory as I took in her body, her deliciously plump ass wiggled as she moved between the counter and the exam table. The jeans left little to the imagination, they showed off curves that the scrubs never could. My previously dormant cock responded with a wiggle of its own as I ventured further into fantasy.

As the line of questioning concluded Maggie hesitantly placed a hand on my thigh, just above the injured knee, and brought me back to the present. Her touch was light, as if she was afraid to hurt me. One finger tugged at the snaps of my pants.

"Is it alright if we take these off? So I can see the swelling?" she asked, her large brown eyes betraying a hint of nervousness.

"Uh, yeah. I think I can do it," I reached forward a bit for the snaps and her hand covered mine, stopping me.

"The notes from Louise say that I should do it. I don't mind. I need to get more practice with this sort of stuff anyway." Before I could respond she began to unsnap me from waist down, pushing my pants to the side when she was finished. My growing erection was quite obvious in my underwear.

I wasn't sure what to do. I considered apologizing for it, it was a bit crude to be getting hard in front of this woman I had just met. But at the same time I had learned that in the medical profession incidents like this weren't all that uncommon, bringing attention to it wasn't the best idea.

But what I really hoped was that Maggie really was being mentored by Louise and this was all part of the plan that she had left for her. Maybe in the file that rested at the edge of the exam table, one that Maggie had consulted several times since coming into the room.

My knee, still in the brace but less swollen than on the previous visits, was laid out in front of us. Maggie undid the velcro and gently lifted my leg and put the brace to the side. I watched her face as she studied my leg and then her neck turned to the right, I could draw a straight line from my now hard cock to Maggie's gaze. She was obviously looking.

"Everything...I mean, the swelling in particular, looks great. Honestly better than it did in the pictures that Louise had left in the file," she smiled when she spoke. Not a professional smile either. Rather, a lusty one that sent a jolt through my body when it reached me. Her nipples, high set on her small breasts, stressed at the scrubs and gave some more insight into what Maggie was feeling. I wasn't the only person in this room turned on right now.

"Thanks," I said, feeling the mood of the room loosen a bit, "I was hoping that you would say that. Lou had told me that everything looked great down there. But you never know." Now it all seemed like a fun, sexy game that we were playing.

But how far could we take it? Lou had acted decisively and moved quickly, leaving me to only respond. In Maggie I sensed a hesitance, not born out of not wanting this, but rather from inexperience.

"Good. I'm glad that you are feeling that way. Okay Ben, it's time to see how you do walking around a little bit. The brace is off but you should use the crutch, it's probably still not a good idea to put much weight on it," she said as she stepped away from me and turned to walk over to the counter, not more than a couple of feet away. Again her ass called out to me, the large cheeks in such stark contrast to her slender waist and tapered legs. It looked like it belonged on another person's body but I was so thankful that it was here on hers.

She turned and faced me, "Now walk to me. When you get a little closer you can grab on if you need something to hold onto."

Using the crutch I took a single step forward and kept my eyes on her, Maggie was wonderful motivation to take my first steps without the brace. As soon as I moved she turned again, this time leaning over the counter, placing her arms in front of her, and sticking out her ass at me. Her shirt rode up and I could see the flesh where her back sunk down into two dimples and then rose back up into the mighty cheeks of her ass.

I took another step, almost reaching her. Maggie looked back over her shoulder at me, her eyes beckoning me to keep going and reach my prize.

With Maggie everything that had passed between us had all been innuendo and fantasies suggested by Lou. How much of it was in my imagination? How much was Maggie a willing partner in all of this and not just a prop I had dreamt up?

She had said that I could grab onto her if I needed to and that's just what I did, my final step bringing me close enough so that I could wrap my hand around the thin line of her waist for support. I slid my fingers just slightly past the tight denim and found the flesh of her hips waiting for me.

"How does that feel? Are you comfortable moving around a little? I'm going to push against you and I want you to push back as much as you can," Maggie said. I could feel the mass of her rear pressing against me, soft enough to not interfere with my balance but with enough force to push my cock downward, the heat and weight of my dick merging with the taut muscle of her flexed ass.

I leaned over her a little bit to steady myself and thrusted against her, my dick sliding into the valley of her pants that mirrored the crack of her ass.

"It feels great," I admitted. It was great to feel a little control, I sensed that Maggie wanted me to take charge a bit, much more so than Louise did. "I think I'm ready to push a little harder."

"Good. That's what I was hoping, don't hold back," there was a tension to her voice that I felt as she continued to look over her shoulder at me. I recognized the feeling, it had been growing inside of me as well over the last couple of weeks and I finally had a chance to release it.

Maggie's hand moved from the counter and went to her waist, I heard the sound of her top button being undone followed by the lowering of a zipper. She briefly stood up, hooked her thumbs in the empty belt loops and pulled down. She wiggled her body to slide out of the tight jeans and they dropped to the floor, bunched around her ankles. As she did this she spread her legs a little wider, making room for me to get my body between her, and leaned deeper forward.

These were all the signs that I needed to take it even further. To take it all the way. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, the weeks of buildup finally being given an outlet for release. I forgot all about my injury, all of my strength and balance unconsciously being handled by my uninjured leg.

The skin of her ass was pale and smooth, a soft layer on top of muscle that tightened as I put some of my body weight onto her. Her ass bubbled out from the rest of her, the curve of her body reaching to meet mine as I leaned into her. The two of us sighed as our bodies came together.

Maggie wore only a small thong under her jeans and I slid it aside as I ran a finger over her small mound of pubic hair, a bit surprised to find that she was already damp, moisture spreading from her full lips to the area around it. I used a second finger to spread her apart, running both digits up and down her entrance.

At this point my cock was doing everything it could for more attention. It was held tight against my body by my underwear, but a massive wet spot had formed from the intense arousal I was experiencing. Every movement of my fingers in Maggie's pussy was echoed by a similar one from my hips, my dick grinding against her ass. Finally I set it free and my cock slammed against Maggie's ass with a single, satisfying slap as flesh met flesh.

"Yes, that's what I wanted, Ben. I saw that beautiful picture in your file and Louise told me that it was going to be just for me if I took good care of you," she said, "Am I taking good care of you? Please say I am because I want to keep making you feel good."

"You are, I feel so much better than I have in a long time," I answered, "And I want to take care of you too."

I gripped my cock in my hand and squeezed, my head swelling in size, and pressed it against Maggie's lips. Her large labia swallowed me up immediately and I pushed further into her wetness, surprised at how tight she felt. I took several short thrusts in and out to gather her wetness along my shaft, slowly working my way in deeper each time with the natural lubricant.

The slower pace suited me just fine. I had worked up to sliding my cock's entire length into her, deep moans coming from Maggie as the base of my dick disappeared between her firm ass cheeks. She seemed to like when I would pull all the way back so that nothing other than my head was still inside of her, allowing us to really feel every bit of each other.

I was reminded of my fragile state when I tried to put weight on my injured leg and I buckled a bit, my cock sliding out of her and slapping against her thigh. Maggie reached back and grabbed me.

"Baby, you need to be careful," she cautioned with a mix of concern tempered with lust, "But you also need to keep fucking me."

As I reinserted myself into her I saw her hand disappear up the front of her shirt. Though I couldn't see it, it was obvious that she had found her nipple and was working it over. I recalled Louise telling me how Maggie liked her nipples being sucked and I wanted to give that pleasure to her. I tried to get her to change her position so that she would be facing me and I could get to her chest, which would make fucking hard to do, but she held me inside of her, not allowing me to move from where I was.

"No, just like this. I want you to keep looking at my ass when you fuck me, I know how bad you wanted this from the first time you saw me. And now it's yours, this is all for you."

I've always tried to be a considerate lover, to give as good as I've gotten. But the way that Maggie said that caused me to forget anything other than my own pleasure in that moment. I saw her body, which she had turned over to me, as a way to get off and I went for it.

With my left hand I reached over her body and grabbed her right ass cheek, squeezing it and watching the flesh overflow through my palm and fingers. My other hand tightly gripped her hip and I used it to pull myself as close to her as our bodies would allow and I continued to pump my cock back and forth inside of her with short strokes, not nearly as much movement as before because I didn't want my dick to leave her. I wanted to stay inside of her to feel her warmth and wetness, her tightness keeping me close.

I felt myself about to explode and I buried my face in her neck to stifle the moans that began to erupt from me, powerless to halt this expression of ecstasy. My dick erupted deep inside of her and spasmed, my body bucking with each burst of cum. I tried to keep on fucking her but the pleasure was so intense that I found myself collapsing onto Maggie's back, unable to even keep myself upright. Her strong legs held me up as the strength spurted from me.