In Good Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick kept twitching though, intense but increasingly smaller tremors as the massive reserves inside of my balls were emptied into Maggie. Finally, in response, I felt her body shake and she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. She put two fingers in her mouth and sucked hard on them. I could feel the vibrations in her mouth as her stifled moans were choked off by my fingers. I felt healed and taken care of. It felt amazing.

The two of us stayed just like that for several long moments. Maggie's strong legs and ass supported my body on top of her, our forms still connected in a more intimate way.

"Thank you, Maggie. I, uhh...," there was so much that I wanted to say to her, about how sexy she is and how incredible this felt. But I didn't know how to say it all. "I feel so much better."

"That's what we are here for. Louise and I just want you to be better," she was out of breath and her voice came out slowly. "I'm going to add to your file that you're progressing very well. But it looks like you still have some consistent swelling so I'm going to schedule you for some outpatient visits."