All Comments on 'In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 07'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Continuing The Good Read

I enjoyed this chapter quite a bit, and certainly learning that Lacey is adopted added a bit of intrigue. You left us hanging and breathlessly awaiting Pt. 08, wondering what happened to / with Kristi at the party during her Fresher year at NC State.

Many potential items of drama are possibly "on the plate" in the forthcoming Pt. 08 & we are all waiting for it's posting.

Definitely A 5*-Star Performance!!!

Dray26Dray26about 4 years agoAuthor
Comments appreciated!

Thanks to Billy and to all who have commented on the series. I will try to remain true to their personalities while continuing to keep it intriguing. I’m glad that there is a small group of readers who appreciate less hard-core action and more suggestive situations. I hope to get another chapter out in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another great chapter

Once again you have done a great job with the interaction between the 2 girls. It doesn’t always have to be sex between the main characters all the time. The playful back and forth and great story line is somewhat refreshing! You can almost feel the tension building between them then at the right moment, they get their release. Keep up the good work, I can’t wait to see where this goes!

Susan S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Love this story. Can't for next part.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Once again, awesome read!

Loving this storyline!

hanna_ahanna_aabout 4 years ago
Oh, I like it more and more ...

... but that incest tag is silly. Why make such a big fuss about being cousins?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...