In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for a break? We can grab some water, and I guess we should probably talk about things."

"Yeah, sounds good," Lacey said, nervous about what "things" they would need to clear up.

They wandered to the snack area, where they found a smiling April behind the counter.

"There you are! I was wondering if you still worked here," Kristi said, smiling at the trainee.

"Yep, I love it here. Ms. Connie, I mean um - Connie is really sweet. I love working under her," April said, beaming.

"Oh, okay. Anyway, just an ice-cold water please? The colder the better."

"Coming right up, Kristi. Same for you, Dana?"

Not realizing that April was speaking to her, Lacey didn't comment as she looked around the complex.

"Um, Dana? Same for you? Ice water?"

"Oh, yep. That's me -- Dana. Sorry, one ice water. Thanks."

Lacey paid, and as they walked to the picnic area, she commented. "Weird that she called me Dana, don't you think?"

Kristi thought about it for a second. "A little I guess. But word probably gets around here fast. Connie probably mentioned your name while we were hitting." She giggled, singing, "I -- think -- someone -- has -- a -- crush -- on -- you!"

"Who, Connie? Yuck. Seriously?" Lacey scrunched her nose and made a gagging motion.

"No, I guess not. But April's kind of cute, don't you think? Like a little puppy dog."

Lacey looked back at the counter and wondered if this is where their relationship was going. Comparing and rating other girls now? She should have been offended, but she had to admit that Lacey had a point.

"Yeah, in a way. But how do you know she's, you know -- into girls?"

"God, Lacey. Can't you tell? She was practically devouring you with her eyes. I'm surprised they didn't pop right out of her head when she was staring at your chest. Not that I can blame her!"

Lacey smiled to herself. A week ago she would have turned beet-red at a compliment like that. Now however, she found herself craving it from her cousin.

They found a picnic table in the shade and they sat down on the same side so they could watch the action in the batting cage from a distance.

"I'm really impressed with your hand-eye coordination, Lace. You made some solid contact this morning. How do you feel about it?"

Lacey figured that Kristi was stalling, but she played along. "I guess I did okay. I mean, I probably missed at least half of the pitches altogether, but I'm getting more comfortable. Thanks for the pointers."

They lingered, sipping their water and Kristi put hers up against her forehead. "God, that feels so good."

Lacey imitated her motions and had to agree. Their sweaty calves brushed together under the picnic table, but neither girl shifted to avoid the touch.

"So...," Lacey started. "Your parents were actually home on Saturday night? Weren't they supposed to be in Florida for another week?"

"Yep. I opened the garage door and didn't even realize their car was there. They were at the kitchen counter, looking all tan and old," she giggled.

"Yeah, but...we kind of, made out in the driveway. Jesus, Kristi. Do you think they saw?"

"I doubt it. I mean, they seemed okay. Their normal nerdy selves. Besides, it's not like we ravished each other, right? I mean, it was just a hug and kiss between cousins, between friends."

"I guess so. It's just that your mom seemed a little different this morning -- with me."

"Well, trust me. If she was acting differently, I doubt that it was because she saw us making out. I mean, my God, it was so embarrassing. She and dad were kind of loud this morning when, you know..."

"Ugh, you heard them?"

"Yeah, our rooms are next to each other's, and the headboards are only like two feet apart. I hate the layout of our upstairs. All I kept hearing is mom saying, 'Fuck me, harder! Fuck me like you mean it!"

Kristi laughed at the shocked look on Lacey's face before confessing, "Just kidding, Lace. I doubt that they have had sex since I was born. "

Lacey jabbed her with her elbow. "What's wrong with you? Now I'll NEVER get that vision out of my head. Thanks a lot!"

"Seriously, they're like the least sexual couple I have ever seen. I'm thinking it may have been an immaculate conception, or maybe I was adopted."

Lacey got quiet, and Kristi realized she may have struck a nerve. "Sorry, Lace. Did I say something wrong again?"

Lacey hesitated before starting to speak, then stopped.

"Jesus, Lacey. What's wrong?"

"Nothing really. It's just that I have a little secret, kind of a close family secret. I guess since you're family it's okay to share. I'm sure your parents know already anyway."

"Listen, Lacey. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I don't want you to get into trouble."

"It's nothing crazy. I mean in a way it's probably a good thing." Lacey hesitated before continuing. "My mom had some health issues. Pretty serious ones. Anyway, I wanted to help. I mean, she IS my mom so of course I wanted to do what I could. They needed a biological donor. To make a long story short, I found out that I didn't.... qualify." She said, looking down.

"So, wait. What are you saying? You're... "

"Yeah, someday I can tell you more, but I'm not their biological daughter."

"Wow, I mean, WOW. I never knew. Thanks for sharing that with me. It means a lot," Kristi said as she wrapped her arm around her cousin and pulled her closer.

"Be careful. We don't want to make the girls jealous!" Lacey kidded, but neither of them laughed.

"So, that kind of answers one of my questions or worries, to be honest, Lace."

"What, the whole 'cousin/relative' thing you mean?"

"Yeah, that. Not that it isn't still complicated, really complicated," Kristi said.

"I know, right? I mean, I know I'm not supposed to freak out, but -- it's scary how much I missed you yesterday, Kristi. Really scary."

"You felt like that too? I'm like... what is this girl doing to me? I never felt like this with anyone before, definitely not with guys," Kristi confessed.

"I guess it's good that my mom and dad are home. Takes a little bit of the temptation away," she continued.

Lacey pressed her leg tighter against her cousin before saying shyly, "Not for me. Is there someplace we can go? Someplace private?" She heard her own voice and couldn't believe it was coming from her mouth.

"Um, maybe. You mean now?"

Lacey nodded her head yes.

"But, we're all... sweaty, I mean..."

"So?" Lacey asked, tingling with desire at the thought.

"Ok, if you don't mind I guess I don't mind. Let's go find a spot!" They grabbed their gear and hurried past Connie and April at the counter, waving as they passed and very aware that the girls were watching their movements. They reached the tiny car and hurriedly stuffed the gear into the small trunk.

"Let's put the top up," Kristi said, and Lacey gave her a hand from the passenger's side. Kristi started the car, but stalled it in her hurry to pull out of the lot. When they got out onto the country road, Lacey leaned in, putting her right hand to Kristi's left shoulder as she nuzzled against her.

"You're going to get me into an accident, Lace," Kristi said, although she didn't make an effort to stop her.

Lacey kissed Kristi's neck, tasting the salty perspiration and getting more excited by the minute. When Kristi finally reached the correct gear, her hand dropped into Lacey's lap and she felt her cousin's legs parting for her.

"God I missed you yesterday," Kristi said as Lacey continue to kiss and nibble. Lacey's hand dropped to Kristi's sweaty t-shirt and rubbed across her small chest, while Kristi's hand cupped her mound through her yoga shorts.

"Do you know a place? A private place?"

"I think so. The abandoned elementary school baseball field is near here. Look, there's the parking lot up ahead."

Lost in desire, Lacey didn't bother looking. She felt the car vibrating over the gravel road before coming to a stop behind the school. They lingered, and Kristi turned to kiss her cousin. Neither wanted to break the kiss in the car, but finally Kristi pulled away.

"Let's get our stuff out. If anyone comes around, we're just practicing."

"In a way, that's true I guess," Lacey smiled, eyes filled with desire.

Kristi pulled her large beach blanket out along with their gear and they walked to the abandoned field, dropping their backpacks at the backstop.

"This field brings back old memories," Kristi said, gazing across the overgrown infield.

"Maybe we can make some new ones?" Lacey suggested with a mischievous smile.

Surprised at the bold comment, Kristi turned to see her cousin facing away from her as she walked to the old dugout. She followed Lacey down the steps and helped to spread the beach towel across the metal bench in the shade. She was amazed at how quickly Lacey had transformed from the shy, awkward, naïve virgin to the passionate, eager nearly sex-starved student that she now saw before her. She abandoned all thoughts of "the talk" that she planned to have, and instead let her desire take over.

As Lacey leaned onto the bench with one knee to spread the blanket, Kristi couldn't resist pressing her slick body against her from behind, wrapping her arms around her younger cousin's waist. Her pelvis pressed against Lacey's spandex-covered ass, nearly toppling her as she kissed her cousin's neck from behind. Memories of them being in the same position just two days before flooded both of their minds simultaneously, but this time Lacey took the lead, turning onto her back and pulling her cousin down with her on the bench.

Their lips met yet again and their tongues quickly found each other's as their hands explored. Lacey reached down with both hands, attempting but failing to pull her cousin's t-shirt up. Kristi broke their kiss just long enough to help her, then worked to pull Lacey's damp t-shirt up and over her head before lowering herself down to continue the kiss. Now in just sports bras, Lacey's hands cupped her cousin's firm butt, running them along her curves, but unable to resist the urge to pull them down. She was only able to get the shorts and bunched up panties to Kristi's mid-thigh, but she still had free access to the muscular ass that she had fantasized about almost endlessly over the past week. The more she felt it, the more passionate their kisses became. Kristi reached down and fumbled with the band of her cousin's yoga shorts, separating their bodies briefly before yanking them down and off, dropping them on to the bench beside them. She resumed her assault on her willing accomplice, starting at her neck and trailing kisses, knowing of course where she ultimately wanted to find herself.

The salty perspiration seemed to fuel their passion, and Lacey reached to again run her hands through her older cousin's hair, feeling the kisses trailing to her navel, then lower. Kristi pulled back on the wide bench and scooted down while Lacey bent her legs at the knees with her feet planted flat on the bench. Kristi no longer had the patience to tease her cousin, instead hungrily looking down at Lacey's exposed, neatly trimmed mound. In virtually the same position as they had been in just a week earlier while counting sit-ups, this time there was no obstruction, no fabric separating Lacey's moist pussy from her cousin's longing mouth. Kristi knelt onto her forearms as she felt her cousin's hands guiding her head between her legs. She pressed her face against Lacey and was turned on even more by the gentle but firm pressure that her cousin placed against the back of her head.

The erotic connection was suddenly interrupted by the sound of hard rubber bouncing onto concrete. Kristi quickly rose from between Lacey's parted legs, confused. They looked at each other, then glanced down to the concrete floor to find the source of the sound - Lacey's phone.

"Shit, sorry!" Lacey said, laughing as she realized that it must have dropped from her yoga shorts. She lay back down, no longer fazed by the sound, and with eyes closed both hands reached again for her cousin. Not finding her, she opened her eyes to see a dazed Kristi sitting up on the bench. Lacey rose from her prone position to her elbows and watched her cousin, almost as if she was in a trance.

"Kristi? Are you okay? Kristi? What's wrong?"

Seconds passed by. Kristi's focus was on the phone lying on the ground.

"Kristi, you're scaring me. What's...what's wrong?"

Finally her cousin spoke slowly, looking up from the phone and into her cousin's eyes.

"I remember now. I remember what happened that night."



12