All Comments on 'In Hot Water Pt. 06'

by LazyLayoff

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
JismaticJismaticover 2 years ago

+100. Great series. Hope you take a swing at another one soon...thanks for the entertainment!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Damn...I was so interested in this story! But that's the end? DAMN! FREAKING HELL! I wish that there was more. 😪

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

It was good series to read as a whole. Butbthis last chapter feels like its missing sonething. It answered some questions but left me with others. Like when phil talks to lorna is it implied they know about the siblings?

The story as a comete work was good and enjoyed reading it

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

Does 'Part 6 of 6' mean this is the final installment of this story, or just the last one currently published? I only ask because I like to wait to read them top down until it's completed.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

This was a fun series. I really enjoyed the way their relationship came together. Sad it’s over, hope you keep writing!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I've been thinking about this since I left my comment earlier. And just like Middleson said below, there's a few unanswered questions. My biggest misunderstanding revolves around Jessica. I fully understand that her love for her brother runs really really deep. She would probably die for him and vice versa. But when did she develop those feelings? Reading the following quote:

"The person I care about most in this world escaped from my life, and I'm not letting go of him again."

I'm led to believe that she already had those feelings, albeit not so strongly, before she left Dad's home to move back in with Mom and Alex. The implication is that she probably already had it in her head to seduce Alex as soon as they were both living under the same roof. I'm going to have to go back and read the whole story from beginning to end now that it's completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a convoluted tale.

No voting on previous installments, just wanted to get to the end of seemingly drivel before acting.

Well, I changed my mind... 5*!

Well done, played like a maestro, You have talent, can't wait for more intriguing submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you. Great story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Thank you, what a great incest love series. Looking at where you ended it it left me as the reader wanting more of the tale of these two. At the very lease one more chapter showing how they survived their later years and how they got their happily ever after which could involve finishing school, moving away and having children. Just something to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was a bloody wonderful story mate. i eagerly await more from you 5*

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 2 years ago

Some things are confusing. But *****. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good. This series has as much liter- as erotica,. Well-crafted prose style and a real psge-turner. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the most unusual niche marketing campaign for an encrypted chat app I've ever come across, but I dig it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story. Kinda concerned for the young couple, though. I hope they realise that they can never make an enemy of any kind in any setting ever again ever. With the mile-wide trail of evidence they're leaving, anyone with the slightest bit of animus would be able to get them expelled, fired, or even imprisoned with about five minutes' work--sure, none of the strangers they've scandalised are likely to take the trouble to make a report, but neither would they be likely to cover for them if an investigator came looking. And as soon as that happens once, it'll follow them everywhere, turning up every time a future admissions or HR department glances at them. Please, take it easy, kids!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(8/16/2022) I had to do a bit of rereading in places to be able to follow along with this series and the Hotel scene seemed somehow disjointed. But overall It was a delightful read. I liked the drama and the sex was hot. I enjoyed how she would initiate the coupling and be dominant and then become submissive to him. She would let him do anything to her but of course, he was very protective of her. They had a great combination of Love and Lust (LL). You know you did great when she leaves scratch marks on your back, neck, and head. Well done I gave each chapter five stars.

Axel7Axel7over 1 year ago

This was a weirdly fun story, the thriller part of this story comes a bit late but it is enjoyable, the exhibitionist tag of the story is very well written I would say it was the most fun part of the story, some of the gags in front of their friends or strangers were hilarious, the end has a nice touch of it as well, will be looking forward to more stories from you if have any plans to publish more.

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

Of all the things the story did, my personal favorite was the prose. Seriously, this story has some of the most beautiful writing on this website.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpg11 months ago

Very well done story. The bro/sis love, the workplace mystery intrigue, though the hotel went in a way more normal direction than I thought. With the weird lighting and the dragon lady I was expecting some weird Hell hotel or dream sequence haha. 5 stars for all parts!

RicubRicub3 months ago

Brilliant story one of the best I've read on this website . would really like to see a sequel . Thank you for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLazyLayoff@LazyLayoff
Final part of In Hot Water should be out circa 1st of September. Let me know if you have comments or questions.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES