In Humiliating Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I started working my tongue into the center of her hole. I have a long tongue and can easily touch the tip of my nose with it. I worked it all the way into her nasty hole, mashing my lips into the creases of her sphincter. My whole world was her asshole and I could not be happier. I shoved my tongue in and out and when it got tired, I went back to sucking on her herniated mounds. I was rewarded with constant moaning from Sarena. This is where I was meant to be.

I worked on her asshole for over twenty minutes and my hair became wet with sweat from the heat of being trapped between her massive ass cheeks. I knew every herniated lump and the valleys between them. Her hole became wet and slimy from my saliva and it only added to my shame when I had to swallow it down. My tongue was exhausted by the time I felt Sarena attempting to pull herself up.

I pried her cheeks apart and asked, "Is everything ok? Are you enjoying it?"

"Oh yes, Boy!" Sarena exclaimed, "So much that I need you to service my vag. I can't stand it any longer."

I helped her up off the arm of the sofa and she plopped her fat ass back down on the edge of the sofa. Sarena pulled me down to my knees, on the carpeted floor between her massive thighs, with firm yanks on my leash. It reminded that she was in charge and I was just a toy for her pleasure.

I gazed at her crotch and could not believe how much hair covered it. The folds of her labia were huge and meaty and I was honored to get another chance of burying my face into her nasty snatch.

I knew she was worked up so much from the ass eating that I decided to just go for it. I pried her huge labia lips and forest of bush apart with my fingers and just buried my face in her sopping gash. She squealed and grabbed my head tightly between her thighs. I only needed half a minute of sucking on her huge clit to make her cry in orgasm.

When the pressure let up some on my trapped head, I resumed licking her gash from taint to hood. I was gentler now and teased her with my tongue. I love eating pussy and this was a pleasure for me. I gently licked and sucked, enjoying her fat folds of pussy flesh. Boy, was she wet, and I made her cum two more times. Each time she clamped down hard on my head with her massive thighs. Her pussy was my whole world and I was reveling in it.

"Enough!" Sarena panted, after opening her fat thighs and pushing my head away. "I can't take anymore. You have got an amazing tongue and I will not have to beat your ass again today."

I basked in the glory of her praise, like a dog.

"I bet you want to come too?" She asked.

"Of course!" I answered, "The pleasure of serving you has made me hornier than I have ever been."

"I don't let servants fuck me. You can bring yourself off. Make sure to cum on my vag."

Sarena pulled her massive forest and fat pussy lips apart. I was enthralled by the site and stood up between her legs. My cock was slippery with so much precum. I had great lubrication. In my shame and deep humiliation, it only took me about half a minute to blow a big load of jizz all over her opened cunt.

"Clean me with your tongue!" She ordered.

I was disgusted by it now that I had cum, but knew that I better, if I wanted to escape a massive beating and wanted the chance to service her again.

I dropped back down to my knees in shame and sucked up all my nasty cum swallowing it down. I wondered why I love swallowing other men's loads so much but hate eating my own. I worked here gash over cleaning it all out.

When the task was over, I helped Sarena get up and she led me to her bedroom. We laid on her bed and she threw a massive leg over me. Sarena spent the next half hour hugging and kissing me with her huge fat lips. I enjoyed making out with her and quickly became hard again but she ignored it. Eventually, we dozed off. I felt so secure in her fat bulk.

We woke up about two hours later and Sarena made me get dressed. She kept the collar on and led me to the bathroom by the leash.

"On the floor." She ordered pointing to the shower.

I got on the floor knowing that she was going to piss all over me again.

Sarena stepped over me. She lifted her huge gut over my head and pulled my face into her huge gash.

"You need to know that you are my servant boy." She stated, "By peeing on you I am marking you as mine and the wetness and stench will remind you on your drive home that I am your mistress!"

Sarena then let out a huge thick stream of heavy piss that quickly filled my mouth, soaked my hair and all of my clothes. I was so humiliated but loved what this fat old black lady did to me. She pulled me up by my leash and kissed me hard tasting her own piss.

"I need to take a shower and you need to leave." Sarena ordered, "Take that leash and collar off and put them in the sink. I will call you when I need your services again."

I left Sarena's house drenched in piss and happy with life. She proceeded to call me up to service her about twice a month for the next year and a half. I always left her house drenched in piss but happy in my service. I only stopped serving her when she had a heart attack and was hospitalized. She never recovered and spent her last days in a hospice. I still miss her.

12