In It For The Long Run Ch. 09

Story Info
The expository/transitional chapter, can be skipped if lazy.
2.5k words
4.04
4.9k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 9: ALICE

It all started out so nice, you know? It was a nice, cool night with just the right amount of moonlight shining into the house to provide that gorgeous natural light. I had just gotten home after work, ready to play with my little sissy toy's asshole some more and make him squeal like the little girl I've made him into, when I sadly discovered that he was nowhere to be found.

"Chrissy?" I said, my voice echoing throughout the house. "Chrissy, are you there?"

No response.

I must have checked every last inch of that house, but he wasn't there. This isn't possible, I thought to myself, the tulpa thingy shouldn't even want to leave this place, right? My black latex high-heeled boots clicked on the wooden floors as I paced back and forth nervously. The only thing that brought me out of my own worried head was a sudden knock at the door.

"Yo Chris!" a gruff voice bellowed from my front porch. "I know you didn't forget that I was coming, man." The man continued to pound on the door until I opened it a crack, making sure to keep the door-chain securely locked in place.

"What do you want?" I demanded, immediately being intimidated by the man's ginormous looming figure. "And who the hell are you, anyway?" The man must have been at least 6'4" with how he towered above me, and his black skintone rippling with muscles contrasted his white basketball jersey,

"Chris and I have been buds since pre-school, who the hell are you? I thought this was his new place," the man said, scratching the back of his head and checking the plates on the house to make sure.

"I'm his wife...?" I said, hesitantly, but the man's eyes lit up immediately after I told him that.

"You're THE Alice?" he exclaimed, "Chris couldn't stop singing your praises the last time we hung out together, but we never got a chance to meet, unfortunately. It's my pleasure, of course, Alice. The name's Alexander, but Chris usually just calls me Al for short."

Now that's a name that I recognize. Weirdly enough, this was not how I had pictured the 'nerdy and unpopular Al West' that Chris likes to tell me stories about.

"You're telling me you're Al?" I scrunched up my nose in skepticism, "the same one who wet his bed during summer camp and slept in it for a week straight because you didn't want anyone to know?"

He chuckled, "Yes, that would be me. Can't believe he told you about that, it happened so long ago that even I'd forgotten about it til' now."

I looked him up and down once again, soaking up the masculine energy that he radiated from every cell in his body, and undid the door-chain lock to let him inside.

"Thanks," he said, and picked up his bags to bring them inside. "Nice place you guys have here," Al swiveled his head from side-to-side trying to figure out where to place his bags. He settled on placing them on the couch, and he immediately sat down on it with a large *THUMP*.

Naturally, I sat in my favorite chair next to the couch and asked, "So what brings you here, Al?"

"Chris didn't tell you? I've been traveling around the country for my work, and I've got a client in this area that'll be keeping me here for a few weeks at least, so he said it was fine if I crashed here during my stay. Hope that's okay with you, though, doesn't look you guys talked about it." Al's eyebrows furrowed, and he looked deeply into my eyes as if he were trying to discern my comfortability with his presence.

I can't let him stay here! There's no way he's just gonna accept that Chris is now Chrissy, right? He's gonna ruin everything by being here!

"No, of course it's no big deal," I found myself saying, "we've got an empty guest room upstairs that's just collecting dust, so feel free to stay as long as you need." The words just entered my brain like how a program on a computer would execute, quickly and without thought.

A cold shiver ran down my spine as I contemplated what had just happened. What the fuck, me! Why can't I just say no?!

"Thanks for your hospitality, then," he smiled and got up to give me a hug, which I graciously accepted. Once he pulled away from the hug, he asked, "So I have to ask, Alice, what's with the getup you've got going on here?" He gestured to my outfit.

"Oh, this?" I giggled, "It was for Chris, of course. He likes it when I take control in the bedroom."

"Really?" Al seemed more perplexed than anything, "I've known the guy for years and he's never done anything like this before. Guess there are things we don't know about each other after all, huh?"

"Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's here right now. This is weird, because he should be here right now, so I have no clue where he is." I started to pace back and forth again, and Al grabbed me by the shoulders to make me stop.

"It'll be fine, Alice, don't worry about it. I'll find him, I promise. He's probably dead drunk at some bar, if he's still the same guy I knew from way back when," Al chuckled to himself.

"I highly doubt that," I smirked, the unknown double meaning in Al's words being incredibly hilarious to me for reasons that Al didn't quite yet understand. "Chris has been sober ever since he got drunk and cheated on me a couple months back."

Al's face suddenly got serious and he looked very concerned. "I'm so sorry, Alice, I didn't know that he did that to you. He's a good man, I promise, he just tends to make a lot of mistakes."

"It's fine, Al, I've already shed enough tears on the subject. Plus, we made up months ago, and he still feels really bad about it." I smiled gently, subconsciously happy that Al was showing some genuine concern for me and Chris's happiness.

"Still, if you ever need me to beat some sense back into him, hit me up." His voice carried throughout the house, amplifying his already deep, resonant voice.

"Thank you, but I think I've got it handled," I smiled to myself, thinking about how humiliated Chrissy is going to be when Al sees her looking like a complete and utter sissy. Maybe I'll undo his hypnosis for a couple minutes when Al first lays eyes on Chrissy so that he can get the full brunt of the embarrassment, I giggled to myself.

"Well okay then," he said, and grabbed his bags. "Where'd you say the room was?"

He snapped me out of my erotic fantasy. "Upstairs, first door on your... left? No, it's on your right. Left is the bathroom."

And so, I sat there for a little while waiting for Al to drop his bags off in the guest room, when I heard Al yell from upstairs. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

I ran upstairs, frantically, and saw our bedroom door swung wide open. Al was standing in the middle of the room and clenching tightly in his hands a Polaroid photo that I'd taken some time last week of Chrissy getting railed by my strapon. Used dildos and dirty lingerie were strewn across the floor, cum stains decorating the floor and the bedsheets alike.

"The room is usually dark, so I'm sorry about the mess..." I said, crossing my fingers in hopes that he'd just forget about the photo he'd found.

"Alice?" He spun around to face me. "Tell me this isn't him," he demanded in a controlled but frantic voice. "Tell me that my good friend Chris isn't the simpering sissy in this photo! If you did this to him, I-"

"Calm down," I said, gently, "and I'll explain everything that's going on."

We both sat down on the bed, and I told the whole story to him about how I had discovered a hypnosis website after Chris had cheated on me and used it to get my revenge. Al stayed silent and expressionless the entire time, until I finished my story.

"I see," he said, standing up and putting a lid on his anger. "And where is he now?" His firm and controlled voice resonated throughout the room.

It took an hour or so, but we eventually tracked down Chris through his phone to the salon I work at. I found it odd that he was there of all places, but it really didn't matter. We three needed to have a chat about our future.

As I was about to open the door and step inside, Al firmly grabbed my shoulder and stopped me.

"Wait. There's something about that whole story of yours that felt off to me. I'm going to check something out before we do anything here," he said, and crept up to the glass windows of the salon to peek inside.

We both peered into the glass panes, cupping our hands around our eyes and fogging up the glass with our breath. Inside, we saw Chrissy. She had a new hair-do, of course, but I'd recognize that face anywhere. She was doing her nails, and her face was made-up with pinks and soft blues. She was looking and acting every bit like the slutty bimbo girly-girl I'd wanted her to be all along. I just always thought that he would be acting like that for me, not Amber.

I glanced over at Al to see his reaction. His eyes were full of lust, and a grin began to creep onto his face. At first, I was confused. He'd been friends with Chris since forever, so surely this would creep him out, right? No. Instead, his smile grew cruel and sinister.

"So, it looks like your pal Amber is the real mastermind behind all this crap." Al's expression suddenly became analytical and cold. His brow furrowed, and he pointed a finger at Amber in the back of the salon. Her smile was wide, and almost as cruel as Al's.

"If my guess is correct, she's been hypnotizing you as well," he said. That one caught me off guard. I hadn't even considered the possibility of Amber being involved with this, much less her getting me with it as well. "Or do you seriously think that your 'becoming a dominatrix out of nowhere' shtick was something I'd believe? Not a chance in hell. I'm no detective, but I sure as hell ain't stupid enough to not see this blatantly obvious shit. Especially after that vaguely coincidental story you told me, wherein Amber just so happens to be there for every major event. Right, like that wasn't a dead giveaway."

And suddenly, it all just clicked. It was as if a huge weight of fog was lifted from my head and the answers became clear as day. The world around me focused and re-focused as I regained my footing in reality, and the memories flooded into my head like a tsunami. Bits and pieces of conditioning, scraps of voices and sounds entering my mind. It was Amber's voice.

My world went red, and I slammed open the door to the salon in a fit of rage, much to the surprise of Al, I'm sure. I did everything in my power to restrain myself from immediately strangling Amber upon entering the salon. Just knowing what she'd done to me, what she'd taken from me and my revenge on Chris? That bitch was about to catch these hands.

Amber called out my name in disbelief. It seemed like she had no idea I was coming, or that her hypnotic conditioning had been broken either. Al's shadow loomed over the both of us, and his large body intimidated me a little, even though I knew he was on my side.

I'll spare you the details of what happened next. TL; DR we fought, it was rough, and it wasn't very interesting outside of Al absolutely annihilating Amber. It took him all of a few minutes to beat her into submission and take her laptop from the back room as evidence of her wrongdoings.

Together, Al and I rifled through Amber's computer and discovered her "workspace" as she apparently called it. Hundreds of folders and files filled with research and clips to use in creating her hypnotic conditioning; full weeks' worth of conditioning for the next year of our lives!

"Now this is some crazy shit, Alice." Al was flabbergasted. But I could see the hint of arousal creep into his expression as he continued browsing through Amber's computer. His large hands seemed unnaturally gentle as they carefully traveled across the touchpad, navigating through the files. "Let's take this back to our place and continue from there. Your 'friend' won't be able to do anything to us since we now have an incredible amount of evidence of her wrongdoing in our hands, so it'll probably be fine if you just fire her and tell her to leave town. Oh, and we should remember to grab Chris on our way out. I think I might be able to reverse some of the damages done to his mind."

I nodded, and after taking a look at Amber's unconscious body, I went into the back room to file her resignation. After that, we drove her back to her apartment and left a note explaining exactly what we had on her, and that if we ever saw her again, she'd be in jail for life.

The drive home, however, was fairly awkward. As it turns out, Amber's hypnosis that made my Chrissy act like that was still active, and so we spent a solid 15-20 minutes sitting through the painful experience of listening to every dumb Valley Girl™ thought that came out of Chrissy's mouth as she constantly touched up her makeup/hair and eye-raped Al whenever given the chance.

"Okay, Chrissy," Al said, as he parked the car in our driveway. He tried to speak slowly so that the dumb bimbo in the backseat could understand. "We are going to help you. We will all go inside the house together, and then you are going to go to bed while me and Alice figure this all out. Got it?"

Chrissy giggled and blew him a kiss. "Whatever you say, Daddy!"

And yes, she had taken to calling him 'Daddy'. My feelings were a bit conflicted on that one. On one hand, it was incredibly arousing to see Chris acting like that, and I had no doubt that it would be incredibly humiliating for him, but the thought that it wasn't my influence that made him like that was a haunting concept.

Back to square one, Alice. I thought to myself, looking over Chrissy's modified bimbo wardrobe and appearance. This time, we do it slowly and surely. This time, we do it right. I looked over at Amber's laptop and grinned. And this time, I'm going to be in complete control.