In Laws

Story Info
Brothers and sisters get together.
1.7k words
4.35
26.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN LAWS

"I saw that." I had caught my husband with his hand down the back of my little sister's jeans. He was feeling her bare ass and she was letting him. "What do you think you are doing?"

My husband, Brad, replied, "Just being friendly to my sister-in-law."

"Bullshit." I said and we went back and forth. My little sister Debbie was a flirt, that's for sure, but I was surprised to see her let Brad feel her ass.

We were at my family's cabin in the mountains. Mom and Dad had invited us along with Brad's brother Donny. My little sister was there along with my older brother and sister and their spouses. Donny got invited because he was sweet on Debbie. He was older than Debbie. She was in her first year of grad school. They'd dated a couple of times, nothing serious, but Brad and I could tell they had an attraction to each other. It'd be nice if they could get together. I guess I didn't realize that my husband had an eye on my sister too.

Brad and I had been married for about five years and I was newly pregnant with our first kid on the way. Brad was a horny bastard. He couldn't keep his hands off me and he fucked me every chance he got. Being with my parents and in-laws cramped our style a bit. We had to behave, but did some groping when they weren't looking. Debbie had smiled suggestively when she saw Brad grab my ass one time, so he grabbed her ass too. The next day, I saw that Brad had continued. That's when I saw him with his hands down her pants.

I gave him hell, but he tried to make light of it. "She has a nice smooth ass and it feels good to touch it. Her ass reminds me of yours and she doesn't seem to mind." He said.

"Well, my ass is right here, why mess with hers? Be careful, buddy. Don't go any further or I'll cut your dick off." I said. He only laughed.

He didn't heed my warning. Later that night, after dark, I saw my dear husband rubbing Debbie's back. He was running his hands up under her sweatshirt to rub her bare flesh. After we were in our bedroom, I gave him hell again. He claimed it was all innocent. He had been fooling with her since we were married, he pointed out. It had never come to anything. I asked him, "How would you like it if I let your brother Donny take some liberties with me. He's always looking at my ass and trying to see down my blouse. Brad just laughed and said, "Be careful, Donny is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's nailed more women that he can count." I said, "Maybe we'll see how good he can count."

Now little sister Debbie had been spending time with Donnie. They went on some hikes together. They were gone for a while and I wondered. Still, I couldn't tell if they were going to end up together or not.

The next morning, my little sister grabbed my husband's ass as they gave each other a good morning hug. My mom saw it and laughed a bit. It's good that Daddy didn't see. Well, seeing him be so familiar kind of ticked me off. My husband's dismissal of my concern added to my irritation. He didn't think I was serious about fooling with his brother.

Later that day we were all going to the lake for a swim. It turned out that Donny and I were the last ones to leave the cabin. I decided to give him a show. While he was putting some drinks in a cooler, I walked into the kitchen. I was getting dressed, so I walked in and pulled my shirt over my head, showing my bare tits to my brother-in-law. His mouth hung open as he watched me put my bathing suit top on. I smiled at him and hurried off to the lake.

That evening after dinner, there was talk of going for another swim. My older sister suggested we skinny dip and a few of the group said yes. I didn't say anything but watched my dear husband. He smiled and said I should join in and he ran off to the lake. Debbie went too, of course. I held back a little and watched as the two of them joined other family members in stripping and going into the cool water. We had become casual as a family about skinny-dipping. My older sister and her husband and my brother and his wife were all naked. I blushed when I saw my brother's cock, but my older sister's husband had a nice prick that I kept peeking at. I think he was looking at me too.

While walking to the lake, I saw how my husband Brad and my sister Debbie looked at each other. Debbie has nice tits and a cute little ass to go with her blonde pussy. I saw Donnie in the lake with the others. I walked into the cold water. It felt good on my naked body. I walked over to where Donnie was treading water. The cold water gave me goose-bumps and my nipples were extremely hard. Donnie couldn't take his eyes off of them until I teased him about it. He walked toward me and reached out and took my tits in his hands. He said they looked cold and needed to be warmed up. He pulled me next to him and I rubbed my tits on his bare chest. The cold water had shriveled his dick down to a nub. I reached down and grabbed it and teased him about it. "I'll bet you make the girls happy with this little guy. It reminds me of a peanut."

Donnie wondered what was up, but had seen his brother flirting with my little sister. He commented that Brad needed to appreciate what he had and not think the grass was greener in another pasture. We kissed and he felt my bare ass. His cock was beginning to wake up and I felt it poking against my stomach. I giggled and gave it a stroke as I pulled away and went to join the rest of the group.

My slutty little sister and my "faithful" husband were nowhere to be seen. My older sister said Brad had gone back to the cabin. Debbie was gone too. I got out of the water, put on my clothes and walked quietly back to the cabin. Mom and Dad were on the porch and when asked, told me that Debbie and Brad were inside making popcorn. No, they weren't. I quietly looked for them and found them in our bed. She was sucking his cock when I walked in on them. Brad said "Oh shit!" and Debbie started to get up when I said, "Might as well finish. No reason to stop now." I walked off and went for a walk in the woods.

I stayed outside until everyone was in bed. Brad had come out, followed a few minutes later by Debbie. He apologized profusely but had no good excuse. I called Debbie a little slut. I would've slapped her silly, but I didn't want to be embarrassed by having everyone know that my husband and my sister were fucking on the side. I thought they would think poorly of me for not controlling my husband and for having a slutty family.

We went to bed and I gave Brad the silent treatment. When I was sure most everyone was asleep, I made sure my husband was awake as I got out of bed. I whispered, "I'm going to fuck your brother." I got out of bed and tiptoed down the hall to Donnie's room. I opened the door quietly and saw Donnie sleeping. I took off my nightgown and crawled in bed nude. I kissed him and he began to wake up. I reached down and found his cock. He was nude from the waist down, so I grabbed his prick and got it hard. I slid down and took it in my mouth and began to suck on him. He woke up and realized who I was. I climbed up and kissed him and rubbed my tits in his face. He sucked on my nipples and rubbed my bare back and ass. I began to suck him again. His cock was hard and wonderful. It was like my husband's. I moved up to mount his cock when Donnie stopped me. "I can't" he said. "I can't fuck my brother's wife."

"What if I told you he was okay with it?" I said. "What if I saw my sister, who is supposed to be with you, sucking his cock earlier this evening?"

He replied, "I'd have to hear it from him."

I moved back down to his cock as he continued. "You're about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I love to look at you, but I can't do this to my brother."

I heard my husband's voice across the room. He had walked in as I was about to suck his brother's cock. "Go ahead and fuck her. We can do her together." I was stunned, but willing.

I went to work. I swallowed most of Donnie's dick and he didn't last long. He had a nice soft, but hard prick. It felt good in my mouth. I licked him like a popsicle and then swallowed him and took him into my throat. He came in my mouth. I swallowed most of it.

Then Brad came over stuck his cock in my throat. "Suck it, lover." He said. While I was kneeling on the bed sucking him, Donnie revived and put his cock in my pussy from behind. I felt him slide right into my hot cunt. I'd never been with two men at the same time before. They were pushing me back and forth between them with their thrusts. I had to muffle my screams on my husband's cock, so I wouldn't be heard by my parents. It was exciting and I had two nice orgasms before they were done. I ended up with two loads of sperm in my mouth and another in my cunt.

I guess the next thing they were planning to do was to double team my little sister. I guess that's fair. The little slut will probably love it. I sure did.