All Comments on 'In Love with a Superstar Ch. 02'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Boy meets girl. Boy loses girl.

Boy gets girl back! That is the best plot ever for a romance. I am enjoying this story. Thanks so much for the work and for posting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boy Meets Girl .. Girl is stupid.

I was really enjoying this story - well written, good plot. Then 2 things happened to ruin it. Firstly, Martin the manager spins a yarn that is barely believable at best. Then secondly (and worse), Sarah believes him despite her impression of him when they met in London and knowing that Bruce has cancelled his contract. It is obvious that she will see the truth and they will be reconciled but give us a believable reason for the split up first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crazy

I bet It's the sister in law and the manager in the parlor!

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenalmost 6 years ago

I agree with anonymous comment (Boy Meets Girl .. Girl is stupid). Sarah should have more sense about Martin's story. It degrades her character a lot and really unbelievable. I know this is romance but man, too much illogical soap opera. Also, I think if they love each other, at least they would trust and biased toward each other more than the person who she just met like once? Ok, maybe I can blame her insecurity but that was not even founded in previous chapter so it just came out of nowhere. Hoping the next chapter will be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a shrew

If Sarah is such an insecure airhead that she bought into that twat Martin’s lines after seeing their interactions, Bruce should run far and fast from her.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but taking a smart girl and a bright guy and dumbing them down so they can’t see the obvious pantomime villains the SiL & the Manager are, is nonsensical and degrades your obvious ability to spin a yarn. It seems to be a theme in your stories where we have rampant children’s tv grade plots and baddies, with some salacious sex mixed in to make it fit for Lit, you can do better as an author and you do yourself no favours by continuing with this formula. I’m out btw, thanks for writing and submitting even though it’s not my cup of tea. Cheers Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

SIMILAR Stories