All Comments on 'In Love with Daddy Ch. 02'

by spicylatina1991

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you!

thanks for taking the time to write this story. Your efforts are much appreciated! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So hot

OMG your stories make me cum sooooooooo hard! I love the love and romance between the son and his daddy. PLEASE write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

I thought it couldn't get any hotter than the 1st chapter, but apparently it could :)

GirlRokBooGirlRokBooalmost 13 years ago
wow

I thought that the fiesta was good but damn the second was Judas hot please continue to do this story can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I know the feelings.

well written story with lots of feelings. As a young teenager I experienced many of the same feelings with my father after mom divorced him. He began drinking and would come home drunk. when he went to bed I'd get into bed with him and play with his cock until it got hard. At that point I'd begin sucking it. He'd start moaning and pushing it further into my mouth. I don't think he was totally awake or realized I was sucking it. At times i'd push my asshole up against his cock trying to get it into my "cunt". I began to notice that he was awake and knew exactly what was going on but didn't give any indication that he was awake. I finally decided that I needed to force the issue. Before going to bed I fucked my ass with a dildo, got it well lubed and that night I forced his cock into my cunt. I began begging him to fuck me, telling him that I wanted to be his bitch, his slut to do with as he pleased. I pleaded with him to ram it in to his balls, to make my 'pussy" hurt" he began pounding his cock into me and telling me what a fucking queer I was and that from now on I was his cunt to do with as he liked. From that night forward he fucked my ass and I gave him head everyday and night. He gave me to his friends who gangbanged me. I began crossdressing around the house and became his full time fuck hole. I loved it and until the day he died we fucked every day.With him gone I now spend just about every night at ABS locations giving my "pussy" to as many as 20 to 25 guys every night.

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERover 12 years ago
question???

Did you intentionally change the fathers name to Will? When they were in the locker room shower it was mike but then when Taylor introduces his father to jason, he introduces him as Will?

EnthrallyaaEnthrallyaaover 2 years ago

"red and raw—the hole into which I came every night since we first declared our love for one another. It was getting bigger though of course as his body was adapting to mine. We were becoming one flesh."

I might have worded it a little differently myself, but I particularly liked this line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous