All Comments on 'In Love with Lori Ch. 03'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Another great story. 5 stars. Love ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great story from bb1958

Will there be another chapter in this great story? Sort of ended abrupt.

Keep up the great work!

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 (the last chapter)

For all those who are interested, chapter 4 is in preparation, and will be posted as and when time and real-life permits, but hopefully not too long now. Thank you for your patience.

BB1958

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ass

You know, I'm really starting to get the idea that you are an ass man. Good work. Also, just like the 'Got Milk?' T-shirt logo there is now the 'Ass: its the new vagina' T-shirt logo. I love it, but you're sometimes forgetting to have him lube her bottom up. That's important for anal.

bigboy1948bigboy1948over 9 years ago
You can not Please Everyone

This is my second time around on your story.I love every bit of it.Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I don't know why some think that every single time that you have him doing her anally they think that you have to mention the lube. You have them using it,so they know to use it so there need to say so every time.And like Bigboy said you can't please everyone all the time.The only thing that I find wrong with this story is that as a Dr. he would or should know better than to go from anal to vaginal either orally or penetration as this can cause some very nasty infections.Other then that I can't fault you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ahhh, well I think the continued mention of lube is rather important. Some people think everything in print is correct, and portraying anal sex without mentioning extra lube isn't quite responsible. You absolutely cannot please everybody, and it is not important to try. It isn't important that you please me either, though I should tell you here that you have. But he IS up her ass a lot. So much so that it is really amazing to me that you wrote her as pregnant this quickly in the story. Most of his 'swimmers' are going down the toilet! This is entertaining and even more so, to me, because it is very much a romance also and I am a sentimental sot. I do love anal sex and as such I learned long ago (about 35yrs ago) just how important a good lubricant - the anal sphinctre doesn't provide it's own as the vagina does - and lots of patience. So, continue writing romances with anal included, just mention a little Astroglide once in a while. By the way, putting a poor girl on an aeroplane after being sodomized repeatedly over the past few hours is very unkind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this whole series! I can feel the love and bond between the two.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
GREAT

This is the third time reading and still enjoy it more and more.

GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It is a great story with a very interesting plot BUT so far and I expect to the end, it is half sex act and half actual story. I enjoy reading sexual activities but no matter how beautiful she is and young they are, they would be in the hospital if they actually did as much as you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re: Anon 04/02/18

The reason their activities are so unrealistic is because it's a STORY; got that? If the writer had wanted it to be realistic, I'm sure he would have written it that way; the fact that it's not should indicate to you that IT'S JUST A STORY.

If you want realism in a story, why are you reading here at all, and if you really want real, gritty, realism, why don't you just switch on the TV, buy a newspaper, or look out the window? Sheesh, some of you idiots, carping about realism in just about the most unrealistic story category there is, just read, enjoy, and keep your idiot observations to yourself; the world has enough known idiots, don't go deliberately adding yourself to the list...

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
FINALLY SOME STORY

WELL THE STORY FINALLY GOT BETTER WITH AUNT SOPHIE IN THE PICTURE, AND WITH VERY LITTLE SEX I MIGHT ADD. LET'S SEE IF IT GETS BETTER. I AGREE WITH SOME OF YOU READERS ABOUT THE SEX MORNING, NOON, AND NIGHT. THE SEX FEST SHOULD BE LEFT AT THE VIDEO STAGE. A STORY IS WRITTEN FOR READERS WANTING A LITTLE ROMANCE, DRAMA, AND A GOOD STORY LINE. THAT GOES OUT THE DOOR WHEN ALL THEY DO IS FORNICATE LIKE DOGS IN HEAT, ALL THE TIME.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

As always upto expectation and always 5 🌟.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Sav12's comments strongly resemble everything that I have said before. But once again I bailed out during the first sex scene when it went anal. There's far too much butt fucking still going on and I'm bored out of my skull reading what amounts to the same thing over and over again.

You did have more actual story than before with some actual action going on outside of the sex on the first and last pages, so that was an improvement. But it still doesn't get me inspired to give you more than a 1/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4271 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories