In Love with my Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck my hand out, motioning for Alexa to take it. She tentatively accepted, and I slowly pulled her towards me, positioning her in front, facing away from me. We started to dance on each other. The song was a great club anthem from a popular Belgian artist, and Alexa was feeling the beat. She swayed her hips to the beat and was grinding her ass into my crotch. I ran one of my hands up her side and up to her own arm. She put her arm up in the air behind her and ran it across my face. I put my hand that was running up and down her side onto her tummy and pushed backwards so that her ass was fully grinding into my crotch.

I don't know how long we danced together, but when Heather and Michelle returned to us, Alexa and I were pressed together. Her arms were behind my head, and she was grinding herself on my leg. There was absolutely no way that she couldn't feel that I was turned on. However, our trance-like state was broken when Michelle yanked on both of us to announce that she wanted to leave.

Evidently, the dude that had asked our friend to dance had decided to grab her ass, and when she told him to back off, decided that he wasn't taking no for an answer. So, we were leaving because "Ugh, men know how to ruin everything." I hoped that I was not going to be one of those men.

Michelle acted like a woman possessed. She led the three of us out onto the street and immediately flagged down a taxi. She got into the front seat and started telling the cab driver to take us back downtown where our campus was located.

Meanwhile, Alexa, Heather and I all piled into the backseat. Heather was absorbed in her phone - texting her ex back in Toronto, something she warned us she would do if she drank - which left Alexa and I alone. I looked down at my roommate, who was still sweaty from dancing in the club, and she looked up at me and smiled. It was a genuine smile. She put her head on my shoulder, and I wrapped an arm around her.

The drive back to campus only took seven or eight minutes, and I was actually a little sad to see the drive end. I liked cuddling with Alexa. I know that she was my roommate, and that it was a little weird that we'd only just met yesterday, but she was cute, and bubbly, and she was finding herself. Why couldn't we all have a little fun with this?

We all made our way back to the fourteenth floor. It was well after two in the morning, and tomorrow was orientation. Thank the Gods it didn't start until the afternoon. Alexa and I stumbled into our room, and I immediately started to get undressed, intent on sleeping off my buzz. I pulled off my shirt and pants and stood there in just my underwear when I saw that Alexa was staring at me.

I was feeling cocky and was definitely drunk. Also, she had been grinding on me tonight, and I wanted to test the waters.

"See anything you like?" I asked.

"I could ask the same of you," she responded.

"You're gorgeous."

Shit. That might have been too far.

"You're pretty hot yourself," she responded.

Okay. That's a good sign.

She unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was still wearing her yellow lace bralette. She pulled some pins out of her hair and let the reddish-blond mop fall around her shoulders, then bent over and pulled down her pantyhose, giving me a nice view of her ass as she did. She threw the garment and her dress into a hamper that we had at the door. We both looked at each other in only our underwear.

Alexa was the first one to make a move, and I am thankful she did. She slowly crossed over to my side of the room and wrapper her arms around my torso, embracing me. I wrapped my arms around her as well and pulled her body into mine. She looked up into my eyes, and before I had time to process it, she was kissing me. She moved one of her hands behind my head and pulled my head into her own.

She deepened the kiss, and we sat down heavily on my bed. We fell onto one another, and my hands found there way to her ass. When one of my hands touched her lace covered rear, she moaned into my mouth and started to grind herself against me. I ran one of my hands over her lace bralette, exploring her chest, and she in turn pushed one of her hands into my boxer briefs, touching my rapidly hardening cock. She suddenly jerked back.

"Pierre, Pierre! Stop! I... I don't think I can do anything more than this tonight." I didn't want to stop making out with her but knew that no meant no. Absolutely.

"Sure Alexa, no problem. What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. It's just... you're taking this really well. But I am not sure how I feel yet. I just... I just know that if we go any further, we won't stop. And I really wanted to save my first time with a man for when I am a woman. A real woman. Like, not like I am now. I don't want you to see my penis is what I am saying. I will probably still keep my penis, but I don't want it to define me. Like, I don't want that to be what you think of when we, uh, fool around. You do want to fool around, right? I am rambling now. I am making this awkward, aren't I?"

Grinning, I pulled her into my chest.

"To me, you're already a woman. But if you want to wait, we'll wait."

She pulled herself deeper into my embrace.

"Thanks, Pierre."

"No problem. Besides, I am sure we could both use the sleep anyway."

"... can I sleep with you?"

I kissed her again, surprising both of us.

"Of course."

I threw the covers over us both, and she settled into me. I laid behind her, spooning her and holding her close to me, we fell asleep.

My first night at university I went to bed confused about whether I was attracted to Alex, and my second night here in Ottawa I was in bed with Alexa. Whatever confusion still existed in my brain was currently pickled in booze, and I drifted off to sleep with her in my arms.

I had pleasant dreams. I slept with Alexa in my arms, her petite frame cuddled up against me. Waking up with my body spooning her lithe body was an extremely pleasant sensation. I had been with girls in Cégep, but I had never spent a night with them. I had still been living with my parents. It wasn't exactly ideal to bring a girl home for the night. This was my first time waking up next to someone, and it was simply divine.

I had to pee. Last night we had both drank our fair share, and my bladder was currently my brain's priority. I gently extracted myself from the warmth of my single bed, realizing that if we were to sleep together again, we'd need to figure something out. The beds in our dorm weren't designed for two occupants.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom, doing my best to remain undetected and let my roommate sleep. Looking at the clock on our microwave, I saw that it was only nine in the morning. If Alexa was anything like the rest of our floor, she'd probably sleep for another hour. On the other hand, I always had difficulty sleeping. It was one of the reasons why last night was such an oddity for me.

However, now that I was up, that was it. There was no going back to sleep for me. I decided that having a shower would be the best start to the day. After relieving myself, I turned on the shower and stepped into the warm water. I let it cascade over my body, letting all my troubles wither away. I knew I had an academic orientation in the afternoon and our Residence Advisors would want to get us all acquainted with the building. Thankfully, we weren't too drunk when we left the club, and I didn't anticipate any headaches today.

After drying off, I tiptoed back into our shared traditional-style dorm to dress myself. Evidently, I was louder than I thought this early in the morning, as Alexa was up and stretching. Sitting in my bed, she raised her arms above her head, her tight bralette clinging to her chest as she yawned.

"Good morning," she said to me, her eyes narrowing on her freckled face. I walked over to her and embraced her, placing her head into my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head casually and told her good morning back.

I let my towel drop and stood naked in front of her as I looked through my drawer for a pair of boxer briefs and something to wear. As I was pulling up a pair of slim fit trousers, I realized that Alexa was still watching me, grinning from ear to ear.

"See something you like?" I asked.

"Pierre, I've known I was a girl since I was little. I've also always known that I was into guys. I've just grown up in a really traditional house, and now, I've got a pretty cute guy that I can kiss and cuddle and who is totally cool being naked in front of me? Let's just say that I am really looking forward to my doctor's appointment this week!"

That last comment caused us both to laugh while smiling at one another. Man, she was cute. She made my heart race, and we'd only known each other a few days. If that was what the next three years of university had in store for me, well, it was going to be sweet!

I watched as Alexa slid out of my bed, her yellow tanga panties sitting in the crack of her butt and walked toward our shared bathroom. God, that woman had a nice ass. I quickly selected a pink polo shirt with white flamingos embroidered on the sleeves and told Alexa that I was headed out to my academic orientation. From the shower, she called back that she'd see me later.

As a fine arts student, my academic orientation was in the theatre hall and the music salon on the other side of campus. As a humanities major, Alexa's orientation was later in the afternoon.

I promised her that I would text her so that we could grab dinner together in the cafeteria. From the other side of the bathroom door, I heard her yell, "it's a date!"

The thought made me giddy. Throwing on a pair of brown dress shoes, I left our shared dormitory and headed towards the first day of my education. I sent a quick text to my sister to let her know that I was still alive. She sent back a heart emoji and told me that she'd call me on the weekend. I couldn't wait to tell her about Alexa!

However, my roommate was pushed out of my head as I approached the theatre building. The two main buildings in the fine arts faculty were a large theatre building, and a music hall. Students studying ballet, dance, music and theatre all mingled in the common space between the two, in a courtyard that was utterly plastered with posters. I looked over at the poster closest to me, and my jaw hit the ground.

"Attention students! The Francophone faculty of fine arts will be presenting La Bastille at the end of the semester, a French play about the revolution. Students from the faculty are actively being encouraged to audition to sing, dance or support as musicians in the famous French musical."

If it was possible for me to have screamed, I would have. However, fear and the nervousness that accompany those on their first day of university got the best of me, and I stood there slack jawed, looking at the poster that I was determined would change my life. I loved the musical and was pretty sure that I knew every single word to the entire script. I knew in that moment that I was going to be a part of this musical, even if it meant that I was just a stagehand!

Looking closer at the poster, I saw that auditions for parts were beginning tonight in the theatre hall, and that students should prepare a brief audition with a French song, dance or monologue. Thinking quickly, I knew that I would just sing one of the songs from the musical. It was one of my favourites, and I had a feeling that I would be getting a part!

I looked down at my phone and saw that it was nearly ten and that orientation would be in a few moments inside the theatre building. I memorized the building number where I'd have to audition, then power walked into the building to start my orientation.

Seeing all the other first years was a good sign. All of them - just like me - looked like a fish on dry land. The orientation was taking place in the amphitheatre, and there were already presenters lined up on the stage ready to get us all acquainted with university policy. However, what shook me was the sheer amount of conversation I was hearing. Today was the orientation for the French student body, and I heard plenty of Québécois French all around me, but also people with Franco-Ontarien and Acadien accents, and even some African and European French accents.

I took a seat next to a young woman in a bright orange sweatshirt and zebra patterned leggings. Turning to face her, I introduced myself.

"Hey, I'm Pierre," I said.

She responded with a smile, "I'm Mirlande."

"I'm here studying theatre. What are you here for?" I asked, hoping to make conversation.

"I'm also a theatre student," she said. "I love to sing Haitian music with my parents and my church, but my passion is probably acting."

"Wow! Are you going to audition for La Bastille?" I asked.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Of course! I'm absolutely going to be Olympe. I know that musical like the back of my hand!" she exclaimed. I laughed at her enthusiasm. It was positively infectious, and I was hoping that we'd be fast friends.

We continued chatting, realizing that we had very similar class schedules, and exchanging numbers so that we could keep in touch. When the lights dimmed and the presenters came onto the stage, the conversation in the room died off. Mirlande's and my own included.

The presenters walked us through the buildings on campus, along with the general rules and regulations. They talked about where our professors' offices were located along with other information like how to access student services like sexual health services and grief counselling. They also talked about how the faculty of fine arts was relatively small, and we'd often be sharing space with students practicing dance or music in our limited space, and to be open minded towards the performances of others. The presenters finished by welcoming us to the city and to university, and by encouraging us all to audition for this semester's musical before releasing us to our classes.

Mirlande and I walked out together and headed towards our next class. It looked like with very few exceptions that her schedule mimicked mine identically. When we walked into the sunlight, I took a few moments to look at Mirlande. She was taller than me, and to call her Amazonian would be doing a disservice to women everywhere. She was fit. Her zebra patterned leggings held together some exceptionally thick thighs, and her bright orange sweater held in an impressive bust. She wore her straightened black hair back in a ponytail.

We walked across campus together to our next classes - one of the few we weren't sharing. I had a class on Québec History, and she had one on Spanish Literature. Despite being in the same building, they were at opposite ends of the building. We added one another to social media to keep in touch and promised that we'd see one another for class tomorrow.

My history class flew by. The subject matter was interesting, and learning about the wider French-Canadian history was enthralling, but my mind was elsewhere. I was thinking about Alexa and wondering if she was faring as well as I was. I sent her a quick text to let her know that class was going well and asked if we were still on for dinner. I received a winky emoji in response, which I took to assume it was all good.

When everyone stood up to leave, I realized that I had daydreamed through my first lecture. It wasn't the grand academic start I had hoped for. Although, my sister was a doctor now and I remember her almost flunking out of her first year at Université de Montréal. I chuckled to myself that I'd have to tease her about someone in med school having to come last in the class as I headed out the door to go to the cafeteria.

As I hopped up the steps into the cafeteria, I immediately spotted Alexa sitting alone against a wall of windows that overlooked the courtyard below. I had left our shared dorm this morning while she was in the shower and missed what she was wearing. She had a yellow halter on with a pair of skinny jeans. I grabbed a muffin and some other assorted foods on a tray and made my way over to her. She smiled as she saw me approach.

She had grabbed a booth style seat that had a bench on one side. I slid in on the other side as we both grinned at one another.

"Guess what?" she asked me all of a sudden.

"What?" I responded

"No, you have to guess!"

"You've been chosen to inherit $10 million from a Nigerian Prince?"

She laughed at my incredibly lame joke. Her smile never cracked once in doing so.

"No, my appointment with the doctor at the French hospital is tomorrow! She's going to see me tomorrow morning! I had my consultation back in Manitoba, and I have my full diagnosis, so they should actually start me on hormones!"

I gave her a massive high five and reached across the table to give her a hug. She could sense the look on my face though.

"Alexa, what does all that mean? Like do you arrive like you are now and leave a woman? I want to support you, but have no idea what any of this means," I said.

"Well, I have a diagnosis for gender dysphoria. Basically, I know I've always been a girl... I just wasn't given the right body, you know? So, tomorrow, I'll go to the doctor, and they'll recommend a treatment path to give me the body that matches my brain and personality. Probably start me on hormone therapy and all that jazz."

I smiled at her. She smiled back at me.

"That's wonderful! So, will it make you feel more like who you want to be?" I asked.

"Well, it's already who I am. It'll just help me look more like how I feel, you know?" she responded.

I nodded along. I was truthfully very happy for her. I also wanted to know if she'd get boobs. I guess I unintentionally looked at her chest when the thought was running through my head. She caught my glance and chuckled.

"Yes, you horny man, I will fill out in the chest area as well as they'll probably give me estrogen and anti-androginizers. I'll also probably have some abdominal pains and will be pretty moody as well. So, there's that as well."

I felt very bold. We'd only been in each other's lives for two days, but I knew that she was someone special. I reached out across the table and held her hand in mine.

"Moody or not, if this is who you are and what you want to do, then I'll be here."

It might have been a clichéd thing to say, but I honestly meant it. She was special, and there was something about her that made me look forward to heading back to our shared dorm later.

She blushed while looking at me, and we went back to eating. We made small talk about how classes went. Alexa mentioned that she was thinking about going to a debate club to see if it was something she'd be interested in. I mentioned that I was going to be late coming back tonight because I was auditioning to be in La Bastille.

"What's that?" asked Alexa.

"It's only the best musical ever! It's a dramatic piece based on the French revolution. It's got romance, suspense, drama and swords. It's going to be spectacular. The faculty of music is even providing the score for the piece. Did I mention it has swords?!"

"I've never seen a musical before. I went to the Winnipeg Ballet when I was in high school, but never anything like this."

"Well, if I get a part, you'll have to come see me!" I exclaimed.

When we finished dinner, we both took our trays over to the cleaning station and made for the exit together. We had made out, but it was still awkward between us. We were getting closer, but the familiarity that came from being "together" was still absent. I gave her a quick grin and told her that I would see her again later that evening.

It was nearly seven by the time I made it back across campus to the theatre building. There were a few students milling about; either rehearsing lines or getting into the characters they wanted to audition. I spotted Mirlande sitting on the ledge of a large potted tree near the entrance to the building and made my way over to her.