In Love with my Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to go win your part?" I asked her.

"Nah, I've already auditioned. I figured I would eat dinner later. I was waiting for you."

That was interesting.

"Oh, and how do you think you did?"

"I'd be shocked if I don't get cast as Olympe. I know all of her lines and I've listened to the score no less than a zillion times!"

I chuckled along with her. "I believe you!"

"Do you know when they'll let everyone know when the parts are announced?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's going to be posted on the faculty of fine arts' intranet page at the end of the week unless someone blows them away, in which case, we'll know tomorrow. There's going to be a lot of broken-hearted folks when they see my name for the lead role," she joked.

"Anyway, I am going to go out with my girls tonight and grab something to eat. I just wanted to wish you luck. Maybe you'll get a good part like Jean-Luc!"

My head started turning. Jean-Luc was the love interest of Olympe, and if my memory served me right, they had a pretty intense kiss scene. Was Mirlande flirting with me? Or was this just friendly camaraderie between arts kids?

"Thanks, Mirlande! I guess I'll see you tomorrow in class."

She smiled at me and left towards the transit station to head downtown. I watched her walk away, admiring her ass in her zebra patterned leggings. Damn, that woman had an incredible body. I couldn't let it distract me, though.

The theatre had a dozen folks sitting in the audience. Some were professors, and others were senior or graduate level students who were still involved in the production and the faculty. On stage, there were a few students waiting their turn to audition. I joined the line and waited.

I had acted a lot in Cégep and even in high school. I had done community theatre as well and was no stranger to singing and dancing. But I loved La Bastille. It was an incredible soundtrack and featured a lot of pop artists in France and the French Maghreb. Like Mirlande, I knew the script like the back of my hand and was determined to give them my best performance of Jean-Luc. I identified with the character. The son of a merchant who was ostensibly a member of the petit bourgeoise, he meets and falls in love with a scullery maid in the house, Olympe. He is cast out by his father, and angry at the heartlessness of the upper class, casts his lot in with the revolutionaries. He also gets to passionately kiss Olympe. If Mirlande got to play Olympe, that thought alone was enough to propel me to try to get this part.

"PROCHAIN ÉTUDIENT!" called the panel of judges. I had been daydreaming long enough that everyone else had already gone. I looked out onto the stage and realized that it was just me now.

I put myself into the zone and concentrated on what lines I was going to perform. The judges would get a few minutes to ask questions, and then they'd ask me to start the performance. It was always a pretty standard affair.

"Please tell us your name, faculty, and where you come from?" asked the first judge. She was a woman of moderate height, probably forty. She must be the director if she's asking the first questions.

"My name is Pierre Tremblay, I'm in the faculty of fine arts in my first year, and I am from Québec, Québec."

"And what role would you like to audition for?"

"I'd like to audition for the role of Jean-Luc."

"A lead role? What makes you think that you should be our Jean-Luc when you just got to Ottawa?"

Shit. I'd always prided myself on my ability to improvise. I loved improv, and I was going to go for broke here.

"Well, I sympathize with someone who joins a revolution for love. Being told that he couldn't be with Olympe because she was only a scullery maid, and that he would be sullying the family name, is a horrible reason to keep two people apart. Jean-Luc is not a revolutionary because he is politically motivated, he's in love, and there is no better reason to revolt that to be with the person you love."

I could see that they weren't convinced. I saw the lead judge looking at her notes. I knew that I had to win them with something.

"I think Jean-Luc is a metaphor for modern love. I look at the way that people in the LGBTQ community have been treated, and how for years they have had to live in the shadows, never being allowed to celebrate their love. If that isn't worth being a revolutionary, well, then I don't think I am your Jean-Luc."

I looked back to the judge and saw her grinning at her peers. Likewise, I couldn't stop thinking about Alexa. She absolutely deserved to love and be loved. I was eagerly awaiting seeing her tonight, and the thoughts of our make out session last night were still fresh in my mind.

"Merci, Pierre. Please, give us a monologue so that we can see how you project your voice."

Wanting to carry on with the theme of my rationale, I proceeded to give them my memorized monologue of Jean-Luc confronting his father about his love for Olympe. I forced Stéphanie to listen to it four times on our last roadtrip to Lac Saint-Jean. I made a mental note to thank her for putting up with me. The entire time, I was thinking about my budding feelings for my roommate, and how she must be feeling about her father - whose reaction to her transition was less than stellar.

I am lucky that I had the soundtrack to La Bastille memorized, as I had been listening to the album non-stop over the summer. I was putting that mental workout to use, and I thought that I had convinced the panel that I would be perfect for the role of Jean-Luc. I finished with a flourish, declaring that I would rather risk death at the hands of the army than live without Olympe.

It was a pretty touching moment in the soundtrack. However, it struck a note with me now that I knew Alexa, and how her parents wanted her to remain Alex. How she basically told them that she'd move across the country to change, no matter the cost. It made me appreciate her courage even more.

The judges thanked me, and I left the stage. I was hyped up on adrenaline, having just delivered what I thought was my best audition to date, and wanted to celebrate. I sent Alexa a text.

"Hey - I just had my audition. Went super well. Feel like celebrating. You want to grab a drink with me?"

I waited patiently for her reply, knowing that she was back at our dorm. However, being a dumb male, I was just expecting a simple reply. Alexa, evidently, felt like being a tease.

"Pierre Tremblay, are you asking me on a date???"

I grinned to myself. This girl was cute, she was sexy, she was funny, and she had an absolutely incredible ass. I was also living with her and did not want to fuck this up.

"What if I am?" I responded

"I would say yes."

"Alexa, would you go on a date with me?"

"Give me 20 minutes to get ready!"

I couldn't help but grin. I was going on a date with my roommate! My mind flashed back to the night previous. We had made out pretty hard, and she had stopped me before we had done anything other than some heavy petting. I wondered if we'd wind up doing that again tonight? I certainly hoped so. I was crushing hard on this girl.

I waited 15 minutes before making my way back to our shared room. I wanted to give her plenty of time to get ready. I had visions of Alexa in a gorgeous dress, and us spending a night on the town.

Entering our dorm, I found the exact opposite. I heard sniffles coming from the bathroom, and Alexa's bed was a total mess. There were articles of clothing strewn about everywhere. It looked like she couldn't decide what to wear and was having a fit.

It clicked in my brain. This was her first date as a woman.

I knocked on the door to the bathroom where I heard her softly crying. I opened the door after a second and stepped in.

Alexa was sitting on the edge of the counter. She was wearing a purple bralette, and pantyhose. One quick glance told me that she was not wearing underwear beneath the hosiery. Her pixie cut was done up behind her head in a small ponytail, and she had makeup running down her face.

"I'm sorry, Pierre. I wanted to look good for our date, but I've never done my own hair before in anything other than a messy pixie cut because I have never had the freedom to let it grow this long before and I wanted to use purple eye shadow because it would match my bra and I've wrecked the whole thing because I have never had a boyfriend before I am sorry I look like shit; sorry I look like a man and sorry I am rambling and ruined our date."

I walked towards Alexa and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her head into my shoulder and letting her sob onto me.

After a few minutes she began to calm down.

"I've never really ever done my own make-up before. I wore women's clothing where I could get away with it, but my parents never let me present as femme unless they were nowhere to be seen. This is a first for me, and since I start hormone therapy tomorrow, I wanted this date to be my first as a woman. I really did not want you to see me as a man."

I just smiled at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Alexa, I'd still like to have a date with you. Do you maybe just want to stay in the dorm tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, that'd be okay," she replied.

"But before we hang out - do you want me to do your hair and dress you up?"

"What are you talking about Pierre? I thought I was supposed to be the girl in this relationship?"

That one caused me to chuckle. I did my best smoulder at her and replied with my best one-liner.

"So, you're calling this a relationship?"

Though the running make-up, the messy hair, the puffy cheeks, Alexa blushed and lit up with a delicate smirk that I found absolutely astounding.

"Well, let's not make anything official until I take my first hormones tomorrow - but I would not mind that at all" she answered.

I leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips.

It was by no means our first kiss. We'd made out a few nights ago in a fit of passion. But this was our first... official kiss? If that makes sense. I knew now that there was something here. I wanted this spark to turn into something else. Tonight I was diving in headfirst.

She broke the kiss with me. I would have kept going all night, her lips were so soft.

"Um, I obviously want to go further than that tonight, but I would also really like to learn to do my own hair, theatre boy" she said, teasingly.

I stepped back and admired her.

She was petite, and slender. Her breasts were barely there, a sign of her delayed transformation. However, the way her purple bralette framed her chest was positively divine.

She was wearing pantyhose, and she didn't have any panties on underneath. I could see her small penis straining under the dark fabric.

She was sitting on the sink counter to ensure that she was at my height as I applied her foundation. I was standing between her spread legs, and we were both laughing at how absurd the situation was, and how she'd get better at this with time and practice. Since she was free to live as "out" now, and tomorrow was her first hormone treatment, tonight seemed like a good place to have a full lesson.

"If you were my stylist, what would you do to me Pierre?" she asked.

I caught her innuendo. Placing the brush that I had been using to finish her foundation onto the counter, I ran both my hands up her hose encased legs. Leaving my warm hands on her thighs, I leaned in and kissed her.

Running my tongue along her bottom lip, Alexa moaned into me as I passionately kissed her.

She wrapped her arms behind my neck and pulled me deeper into her. She was sitting on the counter, and I was between her legs. I felt her wrap her legs around my waist.

She was the first to stick her tongue into my mouth, and we began passionately French kissing.

"Pierre, je veux te baiser," she said to me before resuming kissing me again.

I lifted her up off the counter. Her arms and legs were already wrapped around me, so I just carried her to our shared bedroom.

Her bed was a shamble of dresses and clothing, so I deposited her on my own bed, and immediately grabbed her ass as we fell onto one another.

I had been checking out her butt ever since we moved in, and I saw her wearing lace panties and getting to grab onto her behind made me incredibly hard. She moaned at my ministrations, as I let my hands roam all around her posterior.

Having said she wanted to fuck me I also knew she had some limitations. She had told me that she didn't want me to penetrate her yet, at least until she had started hormone therapy and was well on her journey to being fully a woman.

My brain muddled those thoughts with how good she felt pressed against me. Alexa ran her hands from around my neck to my waist and started pulling my button-down shirt off. The moment it was off, she pulled me back down onto the bed and resumed kissing me. One of her hands fiddled with my belt, trying to take off my jeans.

I helped her undress me, then I pulled at her pantyhose, leaving her purple bralette on. I loved the way it framed her chest and made her look dainty and feminine. She pulled my boxer briefs down my legs, freeing my hard cock. She wrapped her hand around my penis at the same time that I pulled her pantyhose off her legs, and I wrapped my hand around her dick as well.

She pulled herself on top of me, positioning our two cocks on top of one another, before breaking our kiss once again and whispered to me, "Just remember my one limit, okay?"

I nodded to her. I did not want to fuck this up. I was horny as Hell, and there was no way I was going to hurt Alexa now. The fact that she was naked was a watershed moment, and I never wanted it to end.

"Do you have any limits, Pierre? Anything that I cannot do?"

"Alexa," I panted, "I just want to mess around. Let's not have sex, but like, I want to make you orgasm, okay?"

She smiled at me.

"Can I suck your dick, Pierre? I've always fantasized about doing that but have never been given the opportunity to meet a boy or explore sex really in my household".

"I would love it if you did that."

We kissed again.

"...but Alexa, I want to make you orgasm as well. Can I suck you, too?"

"Like, take turns?" she asked.

"No, I was thinking more like... at the same time."

I saw a light go off in her head once she realized what I had suggested, and she smiled at me with her electric grin.

She pulled her pantyhose off her feet, and I let my jeans and boxer briefs drop onto the floor. I lay back onto the bed, extending myself so that we covered the whole bed lengthwise. She moved towards me and straddled my head.

I was looking right up at her hairless ass and her erect dick. It was smaller than mine, but then again, she was a lot smaller than me. Straddling my head, she leaned down and pressed her chest against my abs. She took my cock gently into her mouth, unsure how to proceed.

"Just do what feels natural, Alexa. I'll enjoy it either way," I said.

I had a bit of experience messing around with a guy back in Québec but had never sucked a dick. Seeing hers right overtop of my face made me incredibly aroused. Seeing her smooth ass spread apart with her thighs on either side of my face also turned me on. Especially seeing her tight asshole - I had never really examined one closely before.

I took her small cock into my mouth and started bobbing my head back and forth, doing my best to wash my tongue overtop of her glans. I heard her moan in appreciation at my efforts. I ran my hands up and down her sides, stopping at her wonderful ass.

I grabbed both her ass cheeks and squeezed, pushing her dick entirely into my mouth. When I felt her smooth pubis hit my nose, I knew that I had her entirely in my mouth. She moaned deeply and started to pant.

She let my own penis fall from her mouth as she hoarsely moaned my name and shot her load into my mouth.

I wasn't prepared for just how quickly she would cum, and I did my best to swallow all her cum. However, some of it still landed on my chin and my face.

"Pierre, I'm sorry! It just felt so good, and I had never experienced that, and I was living my fantasy of sucking a hot guy's cock and I just came!"

Despite the cum on my face, listening to Alexa ramble while still straddling my face with her beautiful ass made me laugh.

"It's not a big deal, Alexa" I said. "Your first time can be intimidating, and we don't have to rush. Also, wait, you think I'm a hot guy?"

She disentangled herself from me and looked at my face. Despite her cum being plastered all over my lips and chin, she kissed me on the mouth. Hard.

"Yes, you clueless Québécois! I think you're hot!" she said teasingly. "You look even hotter with my load on your face," she added with a wink.

We both shared a moment together with a giggle.

My dick was still hard as a rock, but it was clear from her giggle and her own orgasm that she was out for a little bit. I didn't want to push her too far, too fast.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to cum, Pierre."

"It's honestly not that big of a deal - I really enjoyed what we did," I replied, doing my best to wipe away any guilt she felt. "But if you want to make it up to me..., why don't you shower with me?"

Alexa grinned at me and sat up, almost throwing herself off the bed in the process.

"I'd love that, Pierre," she said with almost a little too much enthusiasm. I knew it was going to be a hot shower, regardless of the water temperature.

Stepping into our shared bathroom, and ignoring the make-up all over the counter, we stepped into our tiny shower. It was a small cubicle, clearly cheaply installed by a third-rate contractor to save the university a dollar or two. It had a white plastic sliding door, and when both of us squeezed into the stall, we were pressed up close to one another.

I started to wash Alexa's cum off my face, while she took the time to squirt some of her own body wash onto my chest. It smelled exactly like she did the night we had slept in the same bed - lavender and vanilla. She took her time soaping up my chest and tenderly ran her hands over my shoulders and neck as she washed me. Looking down at her, I could not believe that this woman was the same shy, timid and dorky guy whom I helped move into our dorm. Even after only a few days of living as the person she was always meant to be, Alexa was blossoming.

And I was falling for her.

That stark realization dawned on me when she lovingly brought her hand behind my head and guided my mouth down to hers.

My cock was still throbbing and seeing her with rivulets of water running down her smooth chest was doing nothing to diminish my erection.

Seeing that I was still turned on, Alexa did something entirely unexpected. I watched as she sank down in front of my cock. She never broke eye contact with me when she started talking to me about what this meant to her.

"Pierre, I want to finish sucking you off. You have no idea what it was like knowing that you were a woman and having a crush on a guy and wanting to know what it was like to see him get hard in front of you. I want to make you cum. I want to know that you find me as hot as I find you. This might be validation for me, but God, I want this so bad."

With that - her traditional long ramble - out of the way, she leaned forward and took my erection into her warm mouth.

Alexa bobbed her head along as much of my dick as she could take, while never breaking eye contact with me.

I had been on the receiving end of a blowjob before, but when you had feelings for someone it just hit that much harder.

As the warm water hit my back, I placed my hands on the plastic walls of the shower stall and moaned as Alexa sucked me off.

After only a few moments of her sucking my cock, I felt the urge to blow coming on.

"Alexa, I'm going to cum," I announced.

In all her fantasies, I don't know if she had ever contemplated what would happen when her crush was about to blow into her mouth.