In Love with my Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and began to ejaculate. She had stopped bobbing on my dick and let the cum pool in her mouth.

Once she was sure that I had done ejaculating she stood up and looked at me in the eyes.

"Didn't expect that much, did you?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"You don't have to feel obligated to swallow it, if you don't want to."

She shook her head again. She clearly wanted this experience but had also never attempted something like this before.

Alexa looked at me and made a show of swallowing. It looked like she didn't mind the taste at all. At least she didn't gag.

I leaned down and kissed her, briefly getting the taste of my semen into my own mouth.

We made out for a few seconds, briefly exchanging a last kiss before I killed the shower.

When we had towelled off, I walked back into the bedroom behind Alexa. I don't think my eyes ever left her exquisite butt once.

Alexa bent over to slide a pair of blue panties into place. There was nothing special about them, but the way they framed her ass made her look sexy as Hell to me.

"So, Pierre, I was thinking," she started. "We don't have enough space when we sleep in the same bed together. Do you want to push the beds together?"

That idea sounded great to me.

I was still naked, and I think Alexa got quite the thrill - both erotic and comedic - out of watching me push my bed out of my corner of the room and up against her own bed.

After throwing a few more covers onto the bed to cover up the gap, Alexa and I collapsed into each other's arms.

As we were drifting off to sleep, Alexa snuggled up close to me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Pierre, tomorrow I'm going to start my hormone therapy."

"Are you excited?"

"Mmhmm, very. I've always known that I was a woman. I have never not wanted to wear a dress, and do my hair, and feel feminine and be considered a woman. It's hard to explain to a hetero guy, you know? But, before I go, I need to know."

"Need to know what?" I asked.

"I know you're my roommate and that this could get awkward, but will you be my boyfriend? I'm not going to share my bed with just anyone, you know. Also, I want to wait to uh, do it, until I officially start therapy. Also, I am not ever casually hooking up. I'm only hooking up if I have a boyfriend. At which point it isn't hooking up. I'm rambling again, aren't I?"

The look in her eyes was exceptionally vulnerable. It was late at night - we had spent the time we were supposed to be on a date fooling around - but even at this late hour I could see that she was afraid that I'd say no.

"Alexa, I'd love to be your boyfriend. Also, half this bed is technically mine."

Sighing contentedly with a crooked gin on her cute face from my lame attempt at a joke, she kissed me on my cheek and whispered goodnight. She put her head into my shoulder, and we both drifted off to sleep.