In Love with my Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted Alexa to see if she wanted to wait to go to dinner with me. While I waited for a response, I sat in my chair and decided to catch up on all the readings that had been assigned to me. I was taking a pretty arts heavy load, but I also had some humanities courses thrown in as well to round out my education. I decided that I'd start with modern psychology.

As I cracked open the textbook and went to the first chapter, armed with my trusty pink highlighter, I immediately noticed the discussion was about what bias, prejudice and social constructs were. I chuckled to myself, immediately thankful to my sister for introducing me to the concept and applying it to Alexa's gender. In the context of fine arts, each of those concepts were very important. Likewise, they held some parallels for my new relationship as well.

I read for another hour before checking my phone to see if Alexa had texted me back yielded zero new alerts. But it was close to eight o'clock now, and the cafeteria would be closing soon.

I decided that I would eat alone and see if I couldn't bring back something for Alexa. I didn't know what was keeping her. Maybe she just needed some space. I shouldn't overreact.

I walked into the cafeteria and grabbed a tray. I decided that I'd get some things that I could sneak out of the cafeteria for Alexa without one of the very tired and clearly underpaid cafeteria workers noticing. I grabbed an omelette and some fruit and yoghurt for myself, and put some pastries and fruit into my bookbag for Alexa. I ate in relative silence, checking my phone periodically for a message from Alexa.

I stayed in my little booth in the cafeteria eating for close to thirty minutes. I know that I was new to university, but it was now close to ten o'clock, and I know that her appointment should have been done hours ago. I knew I shouldn't overreact, but I couldn't help worrying about her.

Deciding that I would take a walk to clear my mind, hoping silently to myself that she would be there when I got back, I set off from campus towards the parliamentary district. Luckily, the campus of the university is right up against the Rideau Canal, and offers a quick way to walk right into the downtown core.

I slung my bookbag over my shoulder, and did up a few buttons on my cardigan. Being early September, it was still warm in the Laurentian foothills and the Ottawa River valley, but along the canal and the river in the evening it could drop to as low as five or ten degrees.

Setting my sights on the illuminated Peace Tower of Parliament Hill, I set off along the canal. I am a people watcher, and as I made my way along the pathway, illuminated by the commercial office buildings of Ottawa, I noticed that there were a lot of couples out walking tonight. Men walking arm in arm with women. Their conversations - a mix of French and English - drifting across my ears as I walked. There were dozens of park benches installed along the canal, so that people could sit and admire the views of the Château Laurier or the glass wall of the Rideau Centre. Occasionally, there would be a man or woman sitting on these benches as I passed.

I paid less attention to the people on the benches than I did to the glittering gems of the capital city. My walk was working, and I was slowly forgetting that I was deeply concerned for my roommate and wondering where she was.

It's ironic that me going for a walk to stop worrying about Alexa almost caused me to miss her sitting on a bench. I heard a very timid call that sounded like my name as I rounded a bend towards the Rideau Centre, and there sitting alone on a bench was Alexa.

She was wearing a lime green overcoat and had her legs tucked into her body. She was resting her head on her knees, showcasing her pink and purple rainboots. It would have been a very cute look, with her reddish and overgrown pixie cut, if not for that fact that she looked like she had been put through the ringer.

Immediately, my heart broke for her. I walked over and sat down on the bench next to her, throwing an arm over her shoulders and pulling her into me.

She did not say anything for a few moments. We sat in silence as she rested her head against my shoulder and I held her in an embrace.

"Did your first hormone therapy session go okay today?" I asked her tentatively.

"Yeah. It did." She responded dejectedly.

"I'm glad. And how was political science?"

"It was cool. We talked about the Supreme Court today." She said, still obviously upset.

I sat with her for a few minutes. I leaned over to put my head on hers, before kissing her forehead. I wanted to let her know that I was here for her.

Awkwardly, we both started speaking at the same time. I offered her a croissant, assuming that she hadn't eaten. She told me that she had talked to her parents today after her hormone therapy session.

Understanding that she would need to process everything, I opened my bookbag and gave her a croissant and a bottle of juice that I had swiped.

She took a few bites tentatively, before putting her head back on my shoulder.

"Pierre?" she asked.

"Mhm."

"Do you think of me as a woman? Like, if you ever wanted to show me to your family, how would you introduce me to them?" she asked, with a sullen mix of sorrow and desperation in her voice.

I wanted to cheer her up. I knew I couldn't be overeager as well.

"Well, my sister and I talked today. I told her that I had a girlfriend, and that I'd like her to meet you. She'll probably come up from Montréal this weekend or the one after. So, I guess I'd introduce you as my girlfriend."

I wasn't sure if that was the right answer, but I sure hoped it was. In any case, Alexa tilted her head towards me and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. It was a loving kiss, but it was not as passionate as we had shared previously. I leaned in and kissed her back. I wanted to validate her as much as I could.

"I talked to my parents today. My dad picked up the phone. They don't do apps that have cameras, they're old school like that. My dad asked me how I was doing, calling me Alex the whole time. When I told him that I had my first hormone therapy session today he didn't even say bye, he just passed the phone to my mom. I heard him in the background calling me a sissy and a faggot, and my mom could barely talk to me. I was planning on going home for thanksgiving in October, but now I don't even know if they will want to see me. Pierre... I feel so alone."

I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her. I simply held her for a few minutes, doing my best to warm her up and keep her from breaking down.

I had a loving relationship with my parents and sister. Stéphanie and I couldn't be more different, with me being a theatre and art nerd, and her being a lesbian doctor who always excelled at sports, weightlifting, sports again, math, sports and science. She was also my best friend, and we never went more than two or three days without talking. I felt horrible for Alexa not having that type of support.

As I listened to her breathing against my chest, my inner monologue was running rampant. I liked this girl. A lot. I loved listening to her talk about indie music, and rant about politics. I'd been in relationships before, but they were all casual and we knew it was about nothing. This though, it had barely been a week and I knew that I was falling for her. And while I wasn't ready to tell her that now, if she was feeling alone, then damnit, I was going to be there for her.

"You're not alone Alexa, you have me. I adore you for who you are. And I think you're an incredibly talented and beautiful woman, and I am thrilled to have you as my girlfriend."

She smiled slightly at hearing that.

"I'm sure Thanksgiving is nice in Manitoba too, but why don't you come home with me for Thanksgiving and I can introduce you properly to my family? I'll warn you in advance though, all the women usually get sucked into the kitchen with my mom and aunts to make our family tourtière recipe, so you'll probably get covered in flour and ground meat."

She laughed at my lame joke. But that wasn't what piqued Alexa's curiosity.

"Do you think your family would accept me?" she asked.

"Of course! My sister already has. She's a doctor and the only thing she told me today is that your boobs are going to be sore while they're growing. She's already excited to come and meet you. She's the one who taught me that gender was a social construct too, so she's all about these things. As for my parents, they've already been through this. My sister Stéphanie came out as a lesbian just before prom in her last year of high school. My dad was so thrilled that she wanted to wear a suit instead of a dress that he took her to Vieux Québec shopping and made her try on a dozen suit colours before she was allowed to buy one. She wound up wearing a dress just to get dad off her back. They'll love you!"

Alexa finally cracked, and laughed at my family.

"What about your aunts and uncles?"

"They've all very tolerant and liberal. They're also all separatists, so if you mention that you're Franco-Manitoban and that you are carrying on the legacy of Louis Riel by speaking French, they'll probably pour you a glass of caribou and make you sing, but there will be no judgement. Unless you show up in Toronto Maple Leafs t-shirt or something super offensive like that."

That last comment caused her to laugh again. Her laugh was infectious, and I found myself staring at her green eyes and freckled face as she smiled. I couldn't contain myself, and when there was a lull in her laughter I leaned in and kissed her with as much conviction and passion as I could muster.

She broke the kiss after a few (very intense) moments.

"Pierre, let's go back to our dorm. I'm cold, and while my parents still hurt me, I'm feeling a lot better now."

I stood up and held out my hand for her. She took my hand in hers, and we walked back to campus hand in hand, talking about how beautiful the city was at night and how lucky I was to be with her. I'd forgotten all about getting the lead role in a musical.

That is, right up until we walked into our room and Alexa saw my 18th century dress and corset spread out on our bed.

"Uh, Pierre, are you cheating on me with an aristocrat?" Alexa asked playfully.

"Not quite. However, I did get a leading role in the faculty of fine arts production of La Bastille! I am playing Olympe, the heroine who falls madly in love with the hero!"

Alexa positively beamed at me.

"So, you're playing a woman? And you're going to wear a dress, and a corset, and if I am not mistaken, pantyhose?"

I nodded affirmatively at her.

"Well, that's pretty sexy." She declared, with a very flirtatious smile.

"Oh, and what about that would you like?" I asked her, doing my best to figure out what got my new girlfriend's motor going.

"Well, I like men who are a little softer. In touch with their feminine side. Maybe even men who are able to dress more like me, maybe wear stockings or a nice pair of panties... you know, that kind of stuff."

Alexa finished telling me that while blushing fiercely. It looked like she had never really opened up about this before. Given her inability to experiment sexually with anyone back home, it looked like it was all pouring out now.

I wasn't into cross-dressing, but I was an actor, and if putting on women's clothing got Alexa hot and bothered, who was I to deny her that.

"Well, my beautiful girlfriend, I'll make sure that I dress up in the costume when reading my lines before bed every night. Maybe I'll even let you see me in the pantyhose?" I said teasingly.

She bit her lower lip, and I could see her squirming on the bed. Oh god, she was turned on talking about this. She really was into me dressed up.

"Pierre, I just want you to be ready because I am about to ramble again." She said to me.

"I love that about you." I responded.

"So, today my doctor said that I can legally change my documents in Ontario to female. I am officially on estrogen and anti-androgynous hormones, and I'll start to develop breasts soon with saline injections. We talked about surgery and I told her that I'd like to keep my penis because the risk of complications is just freaking me out. But, as of today, I am Alexa and I am a woman. I won't change my documents until the end of term because, selfishly, I want to keep living here with you and the university won't let us share a dorm if I change gender. Also, I want you. Like, I realized that you're one of the best people I've ever met and I want to share this with you and I think I'm falling for you."

I pulled Alexa into my arms and kissed her. I wanted to be with her. I wanted to sleep with her, although I had never been with a trans woman before, and I wanted to make sure she knew how I felt as well.

I never got the chance to speak, as Alexa kept kissing me back, progressing our kiss and prolonging our contact. She put her hands into my cardigan, and unbuttoned my shirt. I let her peel away my shirt, as I put my hands around her waist and squeezed her ass through her leggings. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues dueled.

When we had come back to our dorm, Alexa had shed her green coat and her boots. It left her in a purple hoodie and her black leggings. Deciding to be bold with this woman, I slide both my hands down the back of her leggings and firmly cupped her butt. She was clearly wearing a thong; a thought that excited me to no end.

I gently tugged on the leggings, exposing her underwear as we continued to passionately make out. She played with my belt buckle and within a few seconds had my slacks and boxer briefs around the floor. I broke our kiss to take off my pants and boxer briefs, ensuring that my socks came off as well so that I wouldn't ruin the mood later with a poor fashion choice.

I pulled off Alexa's hoodie and t-shirt, leaving her in just a yellow thong and a floral bra. Coupled with her red hair, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

I pulled her on top of me and fell backwards onto the bed. Now that I was fully naked, she straddled by fully erect cock and pushed her chest into me. I put one of my hands on her ass and squeezed, running one of my fingers over the fabric of her thong and feeling the heat from her asshole. With the other hand, I slid my hands up her bra and gently cupped the slight swell of her breast, toying with her nipples.

Alexa moaned into my mouth as we made out. I couldn't wait to get her naked. I wanted to see her. Especially her ass. God, her ass was nice.

I pulled on her bra, and she raised her arms to let me strip her. When I pulled the bra off, I immediately kissed and licked her nipples. She groaned, and pulled my head into her chest. One of her hands trailed down my abdomen to my hard cock, which she started to stroke. We stayed in that position for several moments before she broke the kiss.

Alexa looked at me, and as if by unspoken accord, she rolled off of me and onto her back. I pulled her legs up, so that her toes were pointed towards the ceiling, and pulled at her thong. She lifted her gorgeous butt off the bed and allowed me to slip the garment down over her legs.

Looking down, Alexa was blushing. Her cock was smaller than mine, but it was throbbing and her nipples were hard.

"What do you think of me?" she asked, with a mix of flirtatiousness and a desire to be vindicated.

"You're gorgeous, Alexa."

I laid down on top of her, propping myself up on my forearms, and started kissing her neck.

"I love your freckles and your soft skin."

She moaned as I moved down her smooth chest, kissing each of her nipples.

"I cannot wait for you to have breasts, so that I can kiss them."

She sighed as I continued my journey southwards, towards her most intimate place.

"Alexa, I love your penis. If you want to keep it, I'll support you."

She moaned when I told her that. I wanted to validate her. I wanted to let her know that I cared about her. I wanted to put her pleasure first, and my sister's words kept going through my head: hearts not parts.

I took her cock into my mouth, and swirled my tongue around the head of her dick. She moaned loudly, squirming as I sucked her off. She put both her hands onto my head, and held onto my sandy blond hair.

I wasn't done yet. I wanted to be the best boyfriend to this woman. She needed me tonight.

I slipped one of my fingers into my mouth, lubricating it with as much saliva as I could produce. Taking her cock back into my mouth I used one of my hands to lift her bum off the bed and push one of her legs back towards her chest. When her ass was exposed, I took my saliva coated finger and pushed it against her butt.

She sighed and gasped for air as I slowly penetrated her with my finger.

"Oh, Pierre! I... I want you in me. I think I'm ready."

I withdrew my finger, and gave her cock one last kiss before sitting up and admiring my girlfriend.

A slight sheen of sweat had broken out over her face as I had been sucking her off.

"Pierre, there is a canister of lubricant in my nightstand, can you get it?"

I reached over to grab the lube while Alexa scooted down the bed. Before I had reached over and grabbed the purple tube in her nightstand, she had taken my throbbing erection into her mouth.

I moaned as she gave me a loving blowjob. She was on her elbows while she gave me a blowjob, and her butt was up in the air. I looked at it hungrily before I popped open the tube of lubricant and squirted some onto the finger, I had used to penetrate her earlier. As she was sucking my cock, doing her best to take its engorged length into her mouth, I fingered her asshole. I was lubing her up, penetrating her with my finger and trying to make sure that our first time was going to be perfect.

Alexa let my cock slip out of her mouth and turned around, presenting her smooth ass to me. It was perfectly round, and when she spread her legs for me while on her hands and knees, I knew that she was in that moment the sexist woman I had ever been with.

I put one hand on her lower back, and with the other placed the head of my throbbing cock at the entrance to her ass. Not wanting to hurt her, I waited for her to push back against me. When she pushed back against me, my dick started to slip into her tight butt. She gritted her teeth, and pushed back a little harder.

"Pierre, can you add a bit more lube? You're, uh, bigger than my fingers."

I rubbed a bit more lube onto the head of my cock and put it back at the entrance to her body. When she pushed back against me this time my glans slid into her bum. The feeling of warmth and velvet caused me to moan.

She got into a rhythm and began to slowly grind herself down my dick, forcing every centimetre into her body until her ass was pressed right up against my body and I was completely buried in her.

"Alexa, this feels incredible." I told her, as I ran my hands along her sides.

"Pierre, I feel so full. I'm so hard right now too. I just want to cum. You're just pressing into me right now."

I took her words of encouragement to heart, and slowly started to pump myself into her. I rocked back and forth, sliding my cock into her gorgeous ass.

I leaned down and wrapped one arm around her slim shoulders, and pulled her upwards so that her back was pressed against my chest. With both of us on our knees, I could hold her body against me and thrust into her while fondling her nipples.

She turned her head to kiss me, and moaned deeply into my mouth as I continued to slide my cock into her delicious ass.

As we made out and I fondled her nipples with both hands, I grew bolder. She had told me that she was hard, and I wanted to give her an orgasm that she wouldn't soon forget. I reached down with one hand and grabbed a hold of her dick. I started to gently stroke her penis while doing my best to give her a prostate orgasm at the same time.