In Love with my Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa started to moan wantonly as I stroked her, and without much warning she ejaculated all over my hand and the bedsheets below. Her orgasm triggered my own, and I came into her deeply, thrusting roughly into her. I moaned into her shoulder as I emptied myself into her.

Sighing after sex, I let my deflating penis slide out of her well lubricated ass. My cum leaked out of her as I let my dick slide out, adding another puddle to the already messy bedsheets. Not caring about messing up the bed anymore - we could always change the sheets - I grabbed her and pulled her down onto me to share a few loving kisses.

"Mm, so Alexa, was that satisfactory?" I asked her, wondering if she was truly okay with what had happened.

"Pierre, that was... wonderful. It was everything I hoped for. I could do without the mess though." She said, as she absent-mindedly felt her own butt and my deposit of cum sliding down her thighs.

"Let's take a shower together, beautiful. Then we can go to bed. Go get the water warmed up, I'll change the sheets."

Smiling at me, Alexa plodded off towards the shower. I took a moment to admire her shapely bum - the one I had just fucked - before changing the sheets on our shared bed. I did a rush job since I wanted to see the water cascading over her smooth chest in the shower. Whatever, her cum was mostly on my side anyway.

Joining Alexa in the shower, we took a few moments to wash one another. She paid particular attention to my ass and my penis. I let out a little yelp as I felt her run a finger over my anus while she was washing my back.

"Pierre?" she asked me.

"Mhm gorgeous?"

"I really liked you taking my ass tonight." She said with a determined honesty.

"I loved doing it to you." I told her.

"Would you... let me do the same to you?" she asked, with an uneasiness to her tone.

I turned to face her, doing my best to reassure her, but was immediately cut off by another of her rambling speeches when she had way too much in her head.

"I know we just had our first time, and I know I am not officially a woman but whoa, it felt so good when you jacked me off when you were in my butt and I just wanted to return the favour. But I know you're straight and that'd be really gay of me to suggest that and I don't want you to not want to be with me. It's just that ever since I saw that dress which you're going to wear I have been thinking of you in panties and I know that I feel sexy when I wear mine and it's just a fantasy of mine. You can say no is what I'm saying."

God, she was cute when she was being vulnerable. Having been denied an outlet for all her thoughts when she was growing up in Manitoba, it must be like releasing a pressure valve for her having me. I knew that I was falling for this girl, and I didn't want to deny her anything in our budding... whatever this was.

"Yeah, I'd be okay with that. I'm going to have to get used to wearing the pantyhose anyway. So, if it turns you on and you want to show some affection, I'm down. I care about YOU, Alexa. If you want to do that to me, then I'll love it as much as I did tonight... because it's you."

I let the water run over us, as I leaned down to wrap her in an embrace and a tender kiss. However, my curiosity got the better of me.

"So, this might seem insensitive, and I promise I'm not trying to get out of anything, but uh... will you be able to still maintain an erection if you're on estrogen?" I asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea. And the thought of you in pantyhose or panties is super exciting to me. So, the best I can answer is we're going to find out in the coming weeks." She replied with a smile.

I just kissed her as a response.

We took our time to dry one another off. Once again, Alexa was enthralled by my body. Not because I am particularly muscular or a model, but I was her boyfriend and she could look at me naked until her heart's content. I'll admit, it turned me on and made me hard having her dote attention on me.

When we were both dried off - or as close to that as we were going to be - we decided that it was bed time. I had changed the sheets, and was ready to snuggle up to my girlfriend for the night when Alexa popped a strange question.

"Pierre, have you ever slept naked?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I do all the time. Why?"

"Well, I did my best to clean myself up, but I've never been, uh, came into before. Would you mind if I wore a pair of panties to bed?"

She asked the question with a bit of trepidation. I don't know if she thought I had expectations, or if she was just new to the whole girlfriend dynamic. Truthfully, I had never really lived with a girlfriend either, though I had slept over with a few of them when I was in Cégep.

"Of course not. Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. As long as I get to cuddle you, I'll be happy. Not going to lie though, the thought of you sleeping next to me with your ass next to my cock is a super thought" I told her. Truth be told, having her press her wonderful booty into my crotch at night was a wonderful feeling. Having a pair of panties on her rear end wouldn't change that.

I watched my girlfriend select a pair of cheeky panties with pink and blue stripes. They were dainty, feminine and on her gorgeous bum, looked incredibly sexy. I couldn't wait to have them pressed up against me. She threw off the covers and snuggled into me. I wrapped the blankets around us and kissed her goodnight.

Yep. I was falling for this girl. Hard.

The next week was a blur. I met up with Mirlande virtually every night to rehearse our lines with the other cast and crew that were learning the script as well. The performance was still four months away, in mid-February - but we were all treating it like the opportunity it was. Despite our obvious differences, and our friendly rivalry, Mirlande turned out to be a decent woman, and we were becoming fast friends.

I was thankful for the distraction as well, since this weekend Alexa and I were meeting up with my sister. It would be her first time meeting my family. It would also be my first time introducing a girlfriend to my sister since a disastrous incident one action de grace (thanksgiving in French-Canada) where I introduced a very shy and reserved girl that I met in a music lesson in Cégep to my incredibly boisterous, loud and very-out lesbian sister.

I knew Stéphanie was a handful at the best of times. I had no idea how any hospital in Québec was ever going to tolerate her antics. God help her future nursing staff. But my immediate priority was making sure that Alexa got a good impression, and making sure that Stéphanie didn't embarrass my girlfriend to death.

After my last class on Friday, I had a brief rehearsal to go over the scripts one last time. It would be our final time reading the script together before we started to do so with costumes, props and on a stage. I was nervous as well. Not because of my performance to date - I thought that I was outstanding - but because our next session on Monday would mean that I would be wearing a dress and all the accessories that come with it. The thought didn't bother me, insofar as it was simply a part of the role, but more around what Alexa had said about it.

If I wore panties, hosiery, and a dress for my role on stage (and my eventual career), and started dressing more feminine for my girlfriend, what did that say about my sexuality? I had taken what my sister had said to heart to just not think about it in terms of a binary, but there was still a doubt hanging over my head about whether this whole thing made me gay. Not that I had anything against the LGBTQ+ community, but I had never considered myself a member. I naturally assumed that I'd have a girlfriend and we'd get a house in some city like Montréal and have kids. Maybe Stéphanie would have answers. She always did.

I arrived at the faculty of fine arts just in time to see some of the other students setting up chairs in a circle for our last official reading of the script before we moved into costumes. We have come pretty far in a week, but a production of this scale demanded a pretty expedited timeline. I said my friendly greetings to the other students who were setting up, before someone caught my eye.

Standing off to the side, setting up the tables where we'd lay out some of the coffee and tea that people had donated to the production team was a crew member dressed in their full costume. I didn't recognize them at first. They were dressed like an 18th century French officer, down to the sword, red epaulets on the shoulders and blue waistcoat. Upon closer inspection, it was very clearly Mirlande wearing her costume for Jean-Luc.

Câlice, she looked good. Her white pants were form fitted to her butt, and her muscular legs filled them out in all the right spots. Whoever invented white yoga pants needs a significant raise. The fact that they trailed right into a pair of brown leather boots that cut off just below her knees was something that not only made the costume look authentic, but she pulled it off in a way that was both alluring and a little risqué as well.

Unfortunately, I was in slacks and a dress shirt. Not exactly the costume of the daring damsel Olympe whom I was portraying.

"Merde" I muttered under my breath. I knew that she did this to be an overachiever. It also made me look like a ponce. Whatever, I'd get through this.

Throughout the entire reading I caught Mirlande looking at me. I couldn't tell if she was looking at me with respect, admiration, lust or like someone who had just pulled off a coup d'état. Maybe I was reading too much into it, but this couldn't possibly be her way of flirting, could it?

No Pierre. Snap out of it. That's absolutely inane. She's a grown woman, she wouldn't be doing this for you. It's just showboating.

I did my very best to not look at Mirlande. Sure, we were becoming fast friends, but I wanted to at least pretend that I took this role seriously. I read my lines, and did as much of a flourish on the songs as I possibly could while sitting down, and otherwise just did what I needed to do.

When the reading was done, I fled the building. We were now a few weeks into the semester and the leaves on campus had turned to beautiful colours of red, yellow and brown. Their fallen compatriots crunched under my feet as I walked back to our dorm, lost in thought.

I had been lost in thought the entire day. Whether it was thinking about my sexuality, or wearing women's clothing, or how much Mirlande was a show-off and an overachiever, I couldn't stop myself from thinking.

The one benefit is that I had more or less talked myself out of thinking that I was gay. Or at least, if I was, thinking that it mattered. I was who I was and nothing would change that. The thing that motivated me the most though was Mirlande. I was not going to get shown up by her dressing as a man. I was going to throw myself into being Olympe when I took to that stage. I was going to blow everyone away, and win the hearts and minds of the people in attendance... especially the folks from the local theatre companies.

Instead of doubt, I was filled with a steely determination. I wasn't going to let Mirlande outperform me. No, I earned this role because I wanted to stand up for something. I wanted to take a gender bent role on and make it my own. I was falling in love with a trans woman. I shouldn't be worried about my own gender. I should be embracing this. Afterall, it was the right thing to do.

Arriving at my dorm, I noticed that Alexa was still out. She had another session with her doctor today to see how her first full 7-days on estrogen had gone. I knew she'd be back around eight, which gave me a full two hours to put my plan in motion.

I opened my laptop and threw on some music. I wanted to think like a woman in revolution era France. However, I did not feel like listening to classical or baroque era music while I made myself up in costume. Instead, I settled on a girl power playlist of Marie-Mai, Laurence Nerbonne, Coeur de Pirate and Eli Rose. It was what Alexa had been listening to when she studied, and it would suit me just fine.

Cranking up the music I took off my clothes and threw them into the basket that Alexa and I had decided was our "shared" laundry hamper. The thought of that made me smile. We were as much roommates as we were lovers, and the university's decision to pair us up was what allowed this to happen. Fate is wonderful.

I walked naked out of our room into the bathroom and stepped into the tiny shower. How Alexa and I had both fit in this was still a mystery to me, but I was absolutely looking forward to trying it out again. I had started using Alexa's shower gel because it's lavender scent was more subtle than intentionally masculine products, and I squirted a liberal dosage onto my hands and washed all over my body, letting my worries from the day slide down the drain. I let the airy sounds of Québécois pop music wash over me while I scrubbed myself with lavender and rose.

When I stepped out of the shower, I threw a towel around my waist and stepped into the kitchenette that was attached to our dorm room. I had kept a bottle of red wine on the counter that was a moving present from my parents. I had intended on saving it for a special occasion, but felt in the moment that a bit of red was appropriate. After all, the French nobility that I was going to impersonate certainly had a penchant for wine.

I left the towel over a chair in the kitchenette and stepped naked into our shared bedroom. I walked over to Alexa's dresser. She had asked me to wear panties for her, and fuck it, I was going to indulge her. If I was going to commit to this role, I was going to commit to it fully. I opened her top drawer and started to rifle through her intimates. There were still a few pieces of men's briefs in there, but there was a more than adequate supply of women's undergarments. Most of them were practical cotton pieces, like those that she wore to bed after we had sex, but there were two that stood out. The first was dark blue and was a high cut tanga panty. It wouldn't cover much of your butt, and that was exactly the point. The second was yellow and blue, and was a high waisted panty. However, it was also made of satin in the front and lycra in the back, and was cut as a thong. This would sit right up my butt and would look sexy.

I wonder if French noblewomen would have worn these? More importantly, I had yet to see Alexa in them. I wonder if I could convince her to wear them for me? Her ass was perfect, it would look downright divine in a pair of these. I wonder what she'd think of me wearing them?

I downed a not-unreasonable part of my glass of wine and slipped the panties up my legs. I did my best to fit my dick into the front of the high waisted panties, and arranged the thong so that it was right in my butt. It felt weird, but wasn't uncomfortable.

I walked back into the bathroom to admire myself.

Yes, I am that type of person. Welcome to the faculty of fine arts. You don't get far without developing some sort of an ego. When I say "some sort", I mean a massive one.

I could admit to myself that I looked good from the front and the back. I walked back into the bedroom and threw open our shared closet. I immediately went for the pair of pantyhose in the back. They were a light tan colour and were almost entirely transparent. I sat down on the bed and rolled them up my legs. I was not particularly hairy, and will freely admit that they felt incredible on my legs.

I finished off the rest of my glass of wine. Then I immediately went back to the closet and pulled out the corset and blonde wig. I have never worn a corset before and knew that ordinarily they took a while to lace up. However, this one was a prop and not a real corset. It had clips along the front that were adjustable to fit my body type. Thankfully the students studying fashion who spent the school's budget on props knew what they were doing.

I arranged the corset on my chest and stood up straight. The corset immediately improved my posture. With the high waist of the thong and the pantyhose, there was virtually no gap between the articles of clothing. I felt... good. It felt right. I was going to wear this costume for myself. And I was going to wear it for Alexa. I had no idea how I was going to seduce her when she got back, but I was certain that it would come to me.

I walked into the bathroom and arranged the wig on my head. I had relatively short hair and the wig made it easy to hide. My sandy blonde hair was replaced by golden blonde locks as I slid the wig into place. While francophone pop tunes blasted out of my laptop, I fully secured the wig with two hair pins then turned into the bathroom mirror to work on a little make-up.

I had done Alexa's makeup just last week, and had done enough over my years of theatre to know the basics. I made a mental note to get Alexa some new products since I was very clearly tapping into her supply. Whatever, shopping at the Rideau Centre would be fun for both of us. It would all be worth it.

I applied a base layer of foundation. Alexa and I had very similar skin tones and the foundation was almost a perfect match. I decided to apply a little red to highlight my high cheekbones, and finished it off with a little red gloss on my lips.

I was about to stand back and check myself out in the mirror again, when I was interrupted by Alexa talking from outside in the kitchenette. Oof. I wasn't sure if I was ready for her to see me yet. I didn't even have the dress on yet. I also had not closed the bathroom door, as I had been far too focused on my music and my determination to get into costume. I'm certain that Stanislavsky didn't encounter this problem.

"Pierre? T'es là? I just got back from the doctor! It was great, she said my tits are coming in nicely and that they'll grow pretty quick. Estrogen is pretty slick, am I right? Anyway, she didn't actually call them tits, but you get the idea. Also, I told her that we were having sex and that I had a boyfriend and she said that we're totally good as long as we're monogamous and calice de tabernak, Pierre..."

Alexa stood right outside of the bathroom door. To say she was stunned would be an understatement. She was about one step away from being one of those cartoon characters whose eyes popped out of their heads and their mouths comically drop to the floor. To top it all off, her face turned from one of shock to one of lust in about a microsecond.

"Uh, so, wow. Will you turn around for me?"

Her lustful comments had turned me from very determined man to pretty bashful as well. Wanting to make sure that my girlfriend got the best from her fantasy, I walked past her into the kitchen, doing my absolute best to sashay my hips and give her a good show. Her eyes followed me out into the kitchenette where I pulled out a chair. Thankfully, I pulled out the one that did not have my wet towel on it.

"Sit." I told her.

Alexa sat down.

She was wearing a grey turtleneck and tight dress pants. She didn't have any socks on, as she'd worn ballet flats to the doctor. She looked good. She always looked good.

"Pierre, t'es vraiment beau" she told me.

I leaned down and kissed her. The kiss was not chaste. I wanted to make my intentions clear.

"Non cherie, je suis belle" I replied.

With that, I straddled her legs and wrapped my arms around her neck. I placed my lips to her ear, and kissed her neck. I rubbed myself on her as best I could. I have never given a lap dance, but I was determined to do this for her.

"Pierre, are you going to give me a dance?" she asked with a hint of aroused inquisitiveness.

There was still francophone pop music blasting throughout our dorm. Instead of answering her, I just gyrated on her to the beat. I stood up and turned around. As I ground my ass into her lap, she wasted no time in feeling me up.