In Love with my Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa ran her hands over my ass and my legs and reached around to run her hands over my hardening cock and my shoulders.

I could feel her getting hard under her dress pants. I leaned back into her, feeling her developing breasts press into my back. I turned my head so that we could kiss as I rubbed myself on her and she felt me up.

"Alexa, you asked me if you could ever penetrate me? Well, I want you to. I want you to fuck me." I told her.

I stood up and walked to the bedroom, throwing my head over my shoulders to see if she was following. She had a silly grin on her face, like the cat that got the cream. She almost ran into the bathroom to grab something, and emerged with a small canister of lubricant.

She walked up to my and molded her body to mine throwing her arms around me and pushing us both back to our cobbled together bed.

We fell unceremoniously together, a tangle of limbs as I practically tore off her turtleneck and pants. She had a tight lace bra on that I quickly removed. I quickly took one of her nipples into my mouth and gently licked and sucked. She moaned at my ministrations as she undid her own belt. When I came up for air, she had her pants and panties around her thighs. She wasn't wasting any time.

I helped her take off the rest of her clothing so that she was fully naked. Damn she was gorgeous. Her breasts were perfect and lithe. I couldn't wait to see what a few months of hormones would do to them. Her tummy was tight and trim and her cock was pointing straight at me. I was severely overdressed, and brought both of my hands to the clips on my corset, ready to take it off.

"Pierre, leave it." Alexa asked me with a pleading look.

I knew that this was her fantasy. Hell, if I was questioning my own sexuality over this - what must SHE be going through? She wanted to rail her boyfriend with a penis that she didn't want while he dressed up as a girl. Whatever. It was hot, and I liked her a lot.

She tugged on my pantyhose and pulled them down my legs. I lifted my butt so that she could pull them off completely. That's when she looked at the thong.

"Well, I have never worn it before, but I think it's safe to say that it looks just as good on you as it does me" she chuckled.

I giggled along with her. We made out some more and she took of my thong. Well, her thong. Eventually she broke our kiss. I was laying on my back and she was between my legs. She reached over and grabbed the canister of lube, looking at me with a smouldering look. She was asking permission with her eyes, and I instinctively knew that I wanted to guide her into this.

I reached out and took the canister from her, sitting up in the process. I applied a liberal amount to her throbbing cock, and wiped the rest on my anus. I had just had a shower a few moments before, and was ready for this.

I spread my legs as far apart as I could and pulled my girlfriend towards me. Alexa lined her prick up with my entrance and gently started to thrust. There was slight resistance at first, and then the head of her penis popped into my butt.

I moaned and pulled on her shoulders, encouraging her to bury herself in me. When she had fully slid herself into my body, I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her down on me. I kissed her with a passion that I had never felt. I was surrendering myself to this woman. I'd break my own insecurities for her.

She thrusted into me. The sensation was wild. Aside from the first couple of centimetres, there really was not a whole lot of sensation. I felt stretched, and full of Alexa. It was not at all unpleasant, but my pleasure came from looking at my girlfriend. Her breasts where bouncing as she thrust deep into me, and her eyes were locked on mine with an intense stare.

We both wordlessly moaned into one another, exchanging kisses and tentative licks as she made love to me. I knew that I was falling for her. And I decided that this was as good enough of a time to tell her.

"Alexa, ugh" I moaned as she hilted her cock in my ass.

"Oui Pierre?" she asked.

"I love you" I told her.

The light in her eyes exploded. If she was staring intently at me before, she was now trying to pull me into her hypnotizing gaze.

"Pierre, I love you too. I love you." She replied.

Her thrusting became erratic and her moan deepened into a pant. I knew she was close. I grabbed her breasts and gently teased her nipples while pulling her towards me for a deep kiss. I let go of her breasts and grabbed her ass, urging her to fuck me.

When she came, she almost burst into tears. She hilted herself in me and I felt her flood my body with her ejaculate. She rested her head on my chest after she had come in me, taking care to extricate herself from my legs due to my own erection that was prodding her.

I kissed her forehead and played with her hair while she came down from her high.

"Pierre?"

"Oui?"

"Was that heat of the moment, or did you mean that?"

I knew exactly what she was talking about. I was wondering if she would bring it up. I knew she had self-esteem issues from, well, living her whole life in the wrong body. I wanted to reassure her.

I rolled over on top of her and kissed her deeply.

"I meant every word Alexa. I've dated before. I'm not naïve. I know that we've only been together a few weeks. But this feels so right. I love you, and I want to be with you in... whatever this is."

She sighed contentedly while we continued to make out. I was still incredibly horny, having had my beautiful girlfriend just come into me, and my throbbing dick was pressing against her butt as we made out.

"Mmm, Pierre. Unfortunately, I won't be able to take your cock tonight inside me. Doctor's orders for a test that they're running for my next visit now that I'm sexually active. BUT I do have another alternative in mind." Alexa grinned at me seductively.

"Alright, what is it?" I asked, my curiosity and my horniness colliding.

"Stand up in front of me."

I stood up and faced her on the bed. Alexa slid off the bed and took her thong - the one that I had just had on - and slid it up her legs. She seductively crawled towards me on all fours, and engulfed my dick in her mouth. She proceeded to give me a loving blowjob while I got to ogle her ass encased in a sexy thong.

The combination of the visual stimulation mixed with her enthusiastic fellatio had me ready to blow in no time.

"Alexa, I'm going to come" I warned.

She never stopped her ministrations, and let me blow into her mouth where she licked and sucked until my dick was fully spent. Unlike the last time she had sucked me off, this time she swallowed everything.

We playfully made out for a bit, then cleaned up, brushed our teeth and decided to call it an early night. Alexa put on a pair of cheeky panties to sleep in. She offered me the same, and what the Hell, I accepted. We snuggled up together in our bed streaming a show on Alexa's laptop until it was time to fall asleep.

Tomorrow was a big day. It was the first day after we had declared our love for one another. It was also time for me to introduce her to my sister.

That was going to be an adventure.