All Comments on 'The Anderson Women Pt. 02'

by tmark0099

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MasterPDMasterPDabout 4 years ago
More please

I like this story. I don't want it to end. Please don't rush to resolve it all in one go as I feel that could ruin the great set up of the 1st part and the amazing twists of this one. Keep up the good work:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
do not rush the conclusion. very good a well paced story. about come closer, another good story and would like a continuation of it.

just read above. now you will relize why i read and dont write. can t follow directions.

WAA01WAA01about 4 years ago
Agreed!

I agree with anonymous... don't rush to finish this great story! Take the time - even if it takes a couple more chapters - Mike has three issues to work out ~ quite frankly I hope he gets all three of them!

Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Please take your time and give us a good, long read. I would like to see this stretched out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
!

Love them both but please finish Come Closer!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
Hope to read more soon

I don't want it rushed either. I agree with the other fans of this series, but I am in suspense and anticipation. On pins and needles. I want to read more about this group.

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

Personally I like the Anderson Women and can't wait to see where it goes. He has had relation's with the Younger and Older cousin and now he hear's his Mom wanting a Baby. Next would be getting "dirt" on dad and Uncle.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A wonderful addition

Wonderfully done! I do hope that there will be more of this story. Thank you!

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Hi, I like this story in general, but Mike is a weak minded character that can’t control neither his dick or his mind, not much of an example for Joe, a boy he even might be the biological father too, seeing that Robin and Mike kept on having sex, even after she got married.

I really hope Mike grows up, right now he is just a spoiled boy playing with fire with no regard to those around him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your lack of understanding how dialogue is supposed to be formatted

makes it too much work to read your work. The stories are not THAT good to make the effort worthwhile.

A. Thoughts of a character are NOT dialogue, and do NOT get enclosed in quotes.

B. Do NOT break a paragraph in the middle of a character's dialogue.

I must have had to stop, and figure out who was saying what 40 times in the chapter. That is absurd. I then had to stop and figure out what was a thought, and what was actually said aloud.

You cannot make your readers work as hard as this just to read your story.

GioSoloGioSoloover 3 years ago
Anon 10/18/2020

Tmark0099, you can go ahead and ignore this guy. Yeah, you don’t follow typical formatting rules and it would be nice if you did, but he grotesquely overinflated the issue. Most of your readers understood everything without an problem. It’s not rocket science just to use your brain. The story is enjoyable and I sincerely hope you continue it. If not, thanks for what you did give us.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Incredible story that is as intense as it is believable. I can't wait to see more of your story unfold! 5*

Irish687Irish687over 3 years ago

Awesome so far. Cannot wait for more...

Cito22Cito22about 3 years ago

Please finish this story. It is one of the better ones that u have read here and to.leave it so.open ended while you have written other stories is frustrating. Please please finish this story

GingernautGingernautalmost 3 years ago

Are there still plans to continue this series? I certainly hope so, I want to know how this all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story. Please continue this one. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertmark0099@tmark0099
https://bluedusk99.wordpress.com July 16, 2022 I'm Back! Yo! How are you!? I’ve been swamped and busy! Gained a whole lot of weight. But that’s all rubbish. Let’s talk about what we are going to do about the unfinished stories… So let me see the two most popular series are: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES