The Anderson Women Pt. 03

Story Info
Vanessa makes her claim on her son after the cousins.
9.3k words
4.56
11.6k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmark0099
tmark0099
754 Followers

Author's note: All characters engaging in any sexual activities are over the age of eighteen years. This is a fictional story.

This is the third part of the story. Please read the first two parts, if you haven't already, otherwise it won't make much sense to you.

Characters:

Mike: Protagonist.

Vanessa: Mike's stepmother

Deborah: Mike's aunt

Sarah: Elder daughter of Deborah, cousin of Mike

Julie: Younger daughter of Deborah, cousin of Mike

Joe: Mike's friends' kid. Currently living with Mike and the family

Robin: Joe's mother, Mike's friend. Deceased

Phil: Joe's father, Mike's friend. Deceased

Story this far: Mike returns home after half a dozen years and brings Joe with him. He is thrust into the family business slightly against his wishes. Julie finds herself increasingly attracted to Mike and they have sex. Mike also has a relationship with Sarah, but Sarah broke it off. Now, Mike is confused by the two women and their mixed signals. His worries get compounded when his stepmother confesses to him that she wants to have a baby.

Edited by: WAA01, Fuzzy_kbear

***

(Scene 1)

"Hey, Mike!"

"Mike!"

"You all right, man?" A loud voice resounded in the room and broke Mike's stupor.

"... yeah, yeah..."Mike shook his head and replied to a concerned looking Phil.

"You really fine? You look a little pale..."

"That's just how I look!" Mike laughed it off and jumped up from his chair. "What are you doing here though? I thought you were at the Cafe?"

"I got held up with my supervisor, what a piece of work that guy is... ugh..." Phil spoke as he reached for the bottle of water.

"What happened this time?"

"Ugh... don't ask..." Phil paused to drink the water and then continued, "You coming? Robin called to tell me that she would be closing up soon."

"Oh! Let me change out of my sweats." Mike quickly grabbed the first thing he laid his hands on. After a quick look towards the mirror and some gel in the hair and he was ready. "Let's go..."

...

Mike and Phil walked towards the cafe, or as it was called, 'Robin's'. It was a short walk from their campus.

In the silence of the walk, Mike recalled the first time they had met Robin. It was the weekend, or Saturday to be exact, and Robin was wearing red. She was always hot but especially so in red.

Mike and Phil, then they had been roommates, had come over for a quick bite. The two roommates were new to the city and it was first time for them away from their homes.

They were like deer in headlights, depending on each other and taking courage in each other's company.

Robin, the cafe owner, was quite different from them. She was an outgoing and strong young woman. Strong in the sense that she was already running the cafe on her own since she was eighteen.

That first meeting, when the three of them met, was as if destined by the heavens. They had hit it off immediately. It was the start of their storied friendship.

Mike and Robin, in particular, had an instant connection and he had then urged Phil to stay till late. They were the last ones there when it was time to close up.

They, Mike and Phil, had spent that time talking and it laid the foundation for their strong camaraderie.

Going back to Robin and Mike, like it was meant to be, Mike had asked her out and she had of course said yes.

It had been more than three years since that night. A lot of things had changed from that time, and some things had remained exactly how they were then.

The one thing that hadn't changed was the popularity of her cafe; Robin was a very smart and shrewd operator in that sense, and had continued to capitalize on students'desires.

It was an ideal place for young couples to meet and date, close enough to the campus but also far enough to not get bogged down by the crowd and their noise. It was a sweet little placeand Robin's presence only ever added to its charm.

"Hey!"

Robin came up to them as soon as they entered the cafe. She sweetly pecked Phil and then gave Mike a tight hug.

"Why are you so late?"

She asked and scrunched upher nose at Phil.

"Don't ask..."

"It was his supervisor again..." Mike completed Phil's sentence for him.

"Ugh!"

The three of them sighed at the same time.

"Well, anyway, let's close up and then I have something planned for us!"

"Ooh! Secretive, huh?! I like secretive Robin!"

Phil just rolled his eyes at their antics, not deeming it worthy enough to garner a reply from him. He was a man of few words, exact opposite of his girlfriend Robin, who just loved to chat.

...

"Wait here, both of you!" Robin told them to wait and went inside towards her room.

"You have any idea what's happening?" Phil questioned.

"How would I know when even you don't?!"

Phil shrugged and sat down on the brown couch. He patted besides him. "I think she will be a while."

"Yeah?"

Mike sat beside his friend and picked up one of the magazines kept on the coffee table.

"I think whatever it is, is related to her birthday gift..."

"What are you talking about?" Mike was confused by Phil's musing and asked him to explain.

"Didn't I tell you that for her birthday present she asked that I would have to listen to one wish of her's. Of course, I can say no if I feel like it..."

"Hmmm... maybe you're right."

It was a short wait of about 15 minutes before Robin came out.

But it was worth it, Phil thought, as did Mike.

Robin had changed out of her work clothes and into a low cut, red, evening gown. She looked extremely hot in red, and the pearl necklace around her neck gave her asense of maturity beyond her years.

She had let loose her waist length hair and had worn golden bangles on her wrists. The golden and red combination looked impressively beautiful on her fair skin.

"Here!" She pointed to Phil and signalled with her finger for him to come closer.

Like an animal, hypnotized by her dazzling beauty, Phil got up and went to her.

Mike, on the other hand felt a little out of place, like a third wheel. He was of course quite taken by this avatar of Robin; it had been some time since he had seen her like this. But it wasn't his place anymore to judge her so.

Mike and Robin had gone out for nearly a month when they realized that they were too different to go together. It is said that opposites attract, which is true, but what if the attraction dies down as quickly as it had surged?

The same thing had happened to them. Mike and Robin were both intelligent people in that regard and had agreed to keep things strictly physical between themselves. And it was only a few months ago that they had stopped after Robin had started going out with Phil.

So, certainly, Mike felt a little odd to be an audience to what seemed like a private moment.He didn't understand why Robin had specifically asked for him to come along tonight.

They talked in whispers but Mike could overhear them from his place at the couch.

"Do you remember what I said I want for my birthday present?"

"Yeah..."

"I love you baby, and thank you!"Robin said this and gave Phil one of her soul snatching, long kisses.

She then turned towards Mike and invited him towards her.

Mike gulped nervously but followed through. He went up to the couple while his legs remained shaking in their boots.

"You alright with this?" Mike asked Phil.

"Yes, if it's you I am alright... I know she loves me and I already know that you won't try to steal her away from me... Also, I'm confident in my own abilities," Phil said and thumped Mike's back.

Robin giggled at this which broke her mature aura, however, somehow it only made her look even more enchanting.

Mesmerized by her beauty and backed up due to the recent dry spell, Mike grabbed her face and turned it towards his own. He dived down and locked his lips over hers.

It was the union of two, which while certainly not being their first, had the intensity of one. It was like they were beginning to know each other again, reintroduce themselves to one another.

"Mmm..." Robin closed her eyes and hummed as Mike's tongue invaded her mouth.

Mike was lost to his senses, reduced to base instincts. The idea of a threesome and getting to once again do it with Robin had made him red hot. And it was only after a minute or so that they broke their kiss.

"Wow!" Phil exclaimed. "I'm a little jealous after watching that..."

"Don't be jealous baby, I'm all yours... here," Robin said and turned to kiss her boyfriend.

By now, all three of them were standing extremely close to one another, close enough to make out the heartbeats of each other. Robin was sandwiched between the two guys, with her butt resting over Mike's crotch and her pussy grinding against Phil's thighs.

The back-and-forth movement was driving her mad from horniness, and she continued togrind against her two lovers.

"Ah!" She moaned when Mike bent down and kissed her nape after moving her hair aside.

Phil, who was also feeling charged and hungry, eager to show his friend that he was no slouch when it came to matters of the flesh, took Robin's mane in his hand and pulled her head back. He kissed her neck, placing a hickey over there.

"Ooh! This is heavenly," Robin murmured as the two guys remained stuck to her like glue.

She had no room to move, neither did she have to, because all the work was being done by the two guys; one at her back kissing and caressing her, and the other at the front who was roughly sucking her neck.

Mike sniffed at her and could smell her arousal, instinctively picking out the smell of her wet pussy, such was the familiarity between them.

He pulled the red dress down and a smile floated across his lips seeing that she was naked underneath. Gladly, he pulled the dress all the way down and urged her to step away from it.

Robin, now naked, felt a thrill like never before. The two pairs of hands running over her body made her ecstatic and horny like never before.

She was enjoying, immensely so, being the centre of attention of two men and being the object of their desire.

"Aah!"Robin cooed as Mike drifted downwards toward her pussy, placing soft kisses on her all the way down.

He pawed her bubble butt and took a long sniff of her dripping cunt. Automatically, his tongue rolled out and licked her wetness.

Robin stumbled forward because of the unreal sensation and the twitch of her cuntal muscles, but the two hands of Mike were holding her tight by the waist and made her bend forward in the embrace of her lover.

Phil kissed her dreamily. The two kisses, one at her mouth and the other over her pussy, almost made her surrender completely to the red-hot passionate idea of only ever having threesomes.

"Ooh!" Robin mumbled as a mini orgasm struck her body. She was dripping wet already and when Mike softly chewed her protruding pussy lips, she lost it.

Mike, though, didn't stop to let her catch her breath; he continued his assault at his friend's pink pussy. He invaded her with his tongue and that made her swoon in the arms of her lover.

Phil bent down and played with Robin's erect nipples. He pulled them and pinched them, and finally he sucked them.

"Ah!"

Robin felt like she had died and gone to heaven, such was the pleasure she was experiencing in the hands, and mouths, of her two guys. Yes, at this moment they were her guys and no one else's. And she wanted to experience this jubilant feeling for years to come.

"Ooh!"

Another soft coo escaped her lips as the two sets of lips continued to suck her, one over her nipples and the other along her pussy.

Robin, who had been passively enjoying the treatment of being worshipped by two men having brought her enormous pleasure, decided that it was time that she reciprocated. She extended her hand and unzipped Phil's pants.

Phil, too, got the meaning behind her action and got rid of his clothes in a jiffy. His erect cock was jutting out and had a little drop of pre cum hanging at the edge of its opening.

"Ooh yes!" Phil voiced as Robin's soft hands wrapped around his cock and balls.

She slowly, excruciatingly so, scaled his length. Her fingers tightened their hold and pressed on his cock's bulbous head.

Mike, who was kneeling down and hungrily licking her juices, got pulled up by his head. He understood that Robin wanted to be in the driver's seat for the moment and let her lead him.

Robin jacked off Phil with one hand and pulled Mike up with the other. She ran her hand over the bulge at his crotch.

"I've never done this before, it's so..." Robin murmured and pleaded to Mike with her eyes to remove his pants.

Mike grinned and slowly, making a show out of it, got rid of his pants and shirt as well.

Now, all three of them were completely naked, except for the pearl necklace on Robin and her golden bangles and earrings.

"Sit there!" Robin pointed towards the couch.

Mike and Phil were a little weird with seeing each other naked and didn't want to get too close to each other; nevertheless, they sat on the couch.

"Don't touch it!" Robin warned them off when, by instincts, their hands reached out towards their cocks. "They're mine!"

Robin took off her high heels and crawled on all fours towards them. She grinned when she reached them and muttered, "Who's going to be first?"

"Eenie Meenie..."

She extended both her hands and wrapped them around their jutting cocks. She gave a tug with each word and then finally stopped on Mike.

"You win!"

She bent down and gobbled his cock, while with her other hand she massaged Phil's cock.

"Ahh!" Mike groaned as Robin took him nearly to the root. She then came up for air and dripped saliva over his length.

"Ooh!" A moan escaped Phil as Robin licked the length of his cock.

The two cocks, slick with saliva, were in her hands as she alternated between them keeping one in her mouth and the other in her hand, massaging and sucking them, back and forth, the sounds emanating from her lovers drove her hornier and hornier.

Robin increased the pace of her sucking, going back and forth between Phil and Mike. Their cocks were wet with her saliva and on the verge of exploding due to her impressive techniques of handjob and blowjob.

Wet with sweat, her hair was sticking to her head as she kept alternating between the two guys.

Suddenly, Phil stood up and held her head. He then thrust his cock inside her mouth and fucked it roughly. Mike just watched in awe as the couple were lost in their own world, with one fucking the other's precious mouth.

"Ackack!" Sound resounded in the room as Phil roughly and forcefully fucked his girlfriend's mouth...

Mike not wanting to be left alone went behind Robin's back and swatted her bubble butt. He spanked her with force and then grabbed her meaty ass. His fingers travelled down and then he inserted them inside her moist pussy.

He folded them inside her and gave them a vigorous shake.

"Ah!" Robin cried out as she squirted all over the floor.

Phil grinned and then carried her in his arms and towards the bedroom. Mike followed behind them.

In the bedroom, Phil placed her over the bed and then positioned himself above her. He lined up his cock with her cunt and then thrust inside.

"Ooh!" They groaned at the same time.

Mike watched their union with a smile on his face and thought of retreating from there. Maybe Robin sensed it and called him closer with her fingers.

Mike grinned to himself and went up to her. She instantly extended her hand and pulled him to her mouth.

With a cock in her mouth and the other in her pussy, Robin's eyes rolled behind her head and she was lost to the carnal pleasure.

"Ooh!" Robin cooed as Phil pulled out and rubbed her clit furiously as she squirted again. He then reinserted his dick in her squirting pussy and ferociously fucked her.

Mike, whose hands were playing with her nipples, intensified fucking her mouth.

Robin tapped out as she began to ask for mercy from the both of them who were busy tag-teaming her.

"This is what you wished for!" Phil quipped with a smile and eased out of her.

"And how wonderful it is..." Robin voiced after Mike retreated from her mouth. They all laughed out loud at that.

Robin then got up and pushed Phil down, she rode him fast and took Mike's cock in her mouth. She humped and humped lost again in the world where there were only, she and the two cocks. Like a cowgirl she rode her boyfriend and like a slut she blew her friend.

Suddenly, she leaned back and met Mike's gaze. An evil grin floated up her face and she signalled him to get behind her with her eyes.

Mike gulped nervously, he understood what she wanted and also wanted to give it to her, but he was a little afraid to do so. But before he could say anything or reject her, she pleaded him with wide eyes, and he gave in to her.

He got behind her and put his cock to her anal opening. They had had anal sex many times, Robin and Mike did, so it wasn't anything new for him, however, it would be the first time that he, and she as well, would experience a double penetration.

Mike, a little scared, soldiered on and slowly invaded her ass. It was a snug fit and he groaned because of the tightness.

"Aaah!"

Robin moaned as she had two cocks inside her. She was in cock heaven and loved the feel of being filled at both her openings. She could even feel the two cocks rubbing her insides and it made her burst. She squirted all over her boyfriend. Despite that the guys didn't let her catch her breath and continued to fuck her senseless.

Thwack. Thwack.

Sound resounded as Mike spanked her butt, he then pulled her close to his chest and gave her a deep kiss. Robin reciprocated madly as their tongues played with each other.

"Cumming..." Phil came at that sight and Mike too came inside her ass as she hummed unintelligibly.

***

(Scene 2)

It was a summer evening, sun was about to set and everything was dyed in the shade of red because of the sandy beach, and the blue ocean reflecting the light.

Two women were lounging on their beach chairs while a little boy of not more than 10 years was playing with the sand nearby.

One of the women was blonde and the other had brown hair. The thick and huge sunglasses shielded their eyes but their stylish bikinis didn't shield much of anything. They were beautiful, extremely so, alas there wasn't anyone else present to appreciate them.

"Joe seems to enjoy the beach..." Vanessa spoke to Deborah.

"Yeah, seems so..."

Deborah was a woman of few words. She had never had the want or the will to speak much. She knew she was bad at communicating with others but it didn't bother her much. She had her circle of friends and her family and she was satisfied by that. Honestly, she thought she had too many "friends" and would have liked to lessen their number.

"It was thoughtful of Mike to organize this trip; don't you think so?"

"Yeah, it was... I had been thinking of getting away for a while so..."

"Hmmm... trouble at home?" Vanessa asked softly.

Deborah sighed heavily before she spoke about her husband. "You know, the usual... sometimes I can't make out if he even wants me or not..."

"That bad huh?" Vanessa empathized with her. "Not that I can say much... it's the same with me too... I guess they're not brothers for nothing..."

Vanessa's husband was brother of Deborah's husband, and both the brothers liked to play golf a lot. If ever they got time off from their business they would rush to the course.

It was a major cause of gripe within their families but they were set in their ways. The two women abhorred their habit but were too tired to set them straight.

"I just hope Sarah doesn't have to face the same disinterest from her husband..."

"Rick?"

"Yeah, he is... plain?" Vanessa had never cared much for Sarah's fiancé. She found him weird in the sense that he seemed more interested in impressing Sarah's father rather than Sarah herself. This was odd in her opinion, regardless, as Sarah seemed to like him so she didn't say anything.

tmark0099
tmark0099
754 Followers