The Anderson Women Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have talked to Julie and she should handle it if anything comes up today."

"But the new-"

"It's already done with, and Julie will be there..." Sarah added when Mike still didn't seem convinced, "It's only for today."

Before Mike could ask any more questions Joe had run out of the house and towards Sarah. He turned around to see his mother wave at him from the doorstep. Mike smiled wryly at the thoughtfulness of Vanessa.

Sarah had wrapped her arms around Joe, kneeling down to take the little guy in her. Mike felt the intense emotions that radiated the two and even spotted the teardrops at the corner of her eyes. It was only after a couple of minutes that she let go. With the rim of her eyes still red, she took Joe in her arms and tossed the keys to Mike.

"Let's go!"

"... Yes!"

***

(Part 6)

Mike slumped on the living room sofa beside Vanessa. The morning and the afternoon had been fun and informative but now he felt like he had to take proper rest to recover from that. He couldn't help but commend Sarah's spirit and Joe's energy because he couldn't imagine doing anything else for the rest of the evening.

"Where's Joe?"

"With Sarah. He wanted to spend the night with her and Rick."

"How did it go?"

Vanessa laid his head on her lap and caressed his hair. He could see the setting sun, brilliant in all its final glory for the day, from the large glass door. The soft sensations on his head were soothing and comforting. He just wanted to continue this feeling for the rest of the day.

"You knew," he asked Vanessa, his tone accusatory.

She didn't respond but for a giggle.

"You should've told me..." Mike whined in her thighs.

"I wanted to surprise you, Baby!"

Mike let out a groan in appreciation of the surprise.

"You didn't like it?"

Vanessa giggled once more. She liked the fact that she had played a little prank, of sorts, on her son and it was a just tiny punishment she had thought of for him for making Joe sad.

Mike rubbed his head over her legs in protest and frustration.

"Aw! My baby!" She lifted his head in her hands and pecked his cheeks.

"There! You feel better?!"

Mike nodded his head, a smile on his lips.

"So?"

"Well it was..." he settled once more on her lap, this time face-up, staring at the ceiling he continued, "weird."

"Sarah did most of the talking and... all the information was too confusing."

"Yeah?"

"I mean, I didn't realize pre-schools had changed so much since I was a kid!"

Mike chuckled as he recalled the various pointless, he thought of them as, activities and ideas he had been told in all the places they had toured.

"I'll have to think before deciding which one is best for Joe," he murmured as he caught his mother's gaze.

"I think it's already time so you should decide soon," Vanessa soothingly caressed his head. She knew he was afraid, afraid about Joe not being able to adjust, afraid to let go, but it was a given in his situation. She was there to help him and so were others.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine."

"I suppose..."

"Mike! Come out!"

Julie's voice interrupted their discussion. Both turned towards the door to see her walk in with Ashley following behind her.

"Hi, Vanessa!"

Ashley hugged Vanessa with force as soon as the latter stood up to greet her. Then she turned towards Mike.

"Mike! Long time no see..."

An awkward hug between Mike and Ashley made the other two women burst out in laughter.

"Ashley! It's been a while. How have you been?"

Mike and Ashley made small talk amidst the laugh of Vanessa and Julie and it was only a few moments later that Julie bailed him out. Mike had always been awkward around Julie and Sarah's friend, and it seemed to hold true even now.

"How are you gonna make up to me for today?!" Julie poked Mike viciously on his chest and then put her hands on her waist. She had also scrunched up her face to emphasize her mood to him.

"I don't understand," Mike raised his brows.

Ashley observed the two cousins bickering with each other. From the current situation, she couldn't tell if anything untoward had happened between them. They looked just like any other set of cousins out there, albeit a little bit too familiar.

She smiled at Vanessa to who had been watching her attentively. Ashley had always liked her. Other than Julie, out of the other three Anderson women, Vanessa had always been her favorite. Deborah was a strict woman and Sarah as well behaved a little too formally with her, not Vanessa though. She had great chemistry with her.

"You haven't been around as often? Everything's alright?"

"Peachy!"

Vanessa smiled at her trademark response.

"Oh! But you missed Joe," Vanessa paused before she held her hands and added, "Why don't you come by tomorrow evening for dinner and you can also meet Joe?"

Ashley found it a little odd that Vanessa would especially invite her for dinner just to meet Joe, but she accepted her invitation. There wasn't any reason not to. She liked Vanessa very much and Mike would be there as well. Her curious mind was telling her to find out more about Mike. Julie had painted quite a picture of him and she wanted to know how much truth was there behind it.

"... I don't care. You have to come out with us tonight!"

The loud tone of Julie attracted her attention. She glanced towards them to find Julie huffing in mock anger and Mike on the verge of agreeing with her.

'As unreasonable as ever...'

"You should go, I will be fine. And you won't get many free nights."

Vanessa advised Mike with a smile on her face.

"But I'm tired and you will be alone in the house..."

"Now! That is no excuse. You aren't so tired for a night out with two beautiful young ladies," Vanessa winked at Ashley and then continued, "And it's not for the first time that your Dad has made me eat dinner by myself by making plans at the last moment."

She patted his shoulder, "Listen to me! You will have fun."

"Well fine!" Mike huffed.

"But only because of her," Mike pointed to his mother, and then added forcefully, "And not because I gave in to you."

"Hmph!"

'Wow! These two still act like little kids when they are together.'

Ashley had to doubt if anything her friend had told her even had an ounce of truth in it or if it was just an elaborate and distasteful prank.

'Somethings never change I guess...'

She always thought that Mike was a momma's boy and from this little exchange that still held true. It was one of the reasons why she never actually considered dating him. Sure, she had fantasized about him from time to time but nothing serious.

'Can't fault him with a mother like that...'

Every time she saw Vanessa, there's always just one word that came to her mind, enchanting. There was that air around her, her aura, which could make a person fixate on her. She wasn't as tall as Deborah, her sister, didn't have the heavy boobs of Sarah, and neither did she have a killer ass like Julie.

Still, she just had something about her that separated her from the rest of the Anderson women. Ashley often tried to model herself after Vanessa's style, such was her admiration for the older woman.

'Fuck, she's just too... too... too fucking pretty.'

Her wavy, long blonde hair and her full lips were a thing of beauty as well as that impeccable figure. Only the right balance of fat everywhere and shapely curves to boot, Ashley had half mind to let out a whistle even as she continued to stare at Vanessa.

"Something wrong Ashley?"

"No- nothing. I was just..."

Julie rolled her eyes at Ashley's mumbling.

"I think there was something on your dress... Let me get it..."

"Oh! Thank you."

"It's nothing... We'll wait outside for him."

"Okay. And Julie!"

"Don't drive on the way back, you understand?"

"Sure, sure."

"I don't want to have to tell sis that you drove after..."

"Come on Aunt Nessie, I don't drink and drive!"

Julie waved to Vanessa and pulled Ashley, who was looking anywhere but towards Vanessa, outside with her.

"Can you at least try to be a little less obvious?"

"Do you think she noticed...that I-"

Ashley's voice dropped to a buzz by the end of her sentence.

"That you have a crush on her?"

Ashley glanced around frantically to see if anyone had heard Julie.

"Don't announce it to the whole neighborhood, slut!"

"Like they don't already know..."

This stunned Ashley as she held her breath and asked fearfully, "Really? She knows?"

Julie wanted to let her simmer some more but decided to stop when Ashley started to freak out.

"No idiot! She didn't. I don't think so," Julie said as she flicked Ashley's forehead playfully.

"Oh Thank God! I don't know what I would do if she really noticed!" Ashley sighed in relief.

"What's there to be scared about? She would just laugh it off in my opinion. Aunt Nessie is cool like that."

"What about Mom?"

Mike's sudden voice made them flinch but they smoothly sidestepped his question.

"Drive!"

Julie tossed him the keys and got in the car hurriedly, quite in the same manner as her friend.

Mike shrugged his shoulders and took his seat behind the wheel.

...

He was annoyed, reduced to holding bags as the two ladies tried clothes after clothes.

"Is this her idea of fun? A night out?"

Mike put the bags on the floor near his feet and took out his mobile to check for any messages from Sarah.

"I wonder how Joe is doing!" He murmured to himself for the umpteenth time. It was the first time Joe would spend the night away from him since the accident, and he was quite worried. Earlier when Sarah had asked his permission, he had refused her but only gave in when Joe kept pestering him to agree. Still, he was quite reluctant and had told Sarah, in the harshest tone he could muster at the time, to give him regular updates.

"Hmmm... I shouldn't have agreed. Joe's not ready for a night away..."

He made up his mind and dialed her number.

"Hello, Sarah?! How's Joe? Let me talk to him!"

"Are you fine? Is everything fine?"

"I'll come and pick you up..."

"Are you sure?"

"Really?"

"Hmmm..."

"Okay, okay. You can stay."

"Sarah, just... take care of him."

He sighed in frustration after the call disconnected. Joe had pleaded, quite vehemently at that, to let him stay the night with Sarah, and then there was also the pressure from Sarah, so he felt out of options other than the obvious one.

"Fuck! I should just go home and sleep..."

"Oh yeah?!"

Mike lifted his head at Ashley's voice. His eyes widened a little and his lips curled to make a whistling noise. He was genuinely impressed. Ashley, though he never thought about her in that way, was beyond a shadow of doubt very hot. She wasn't as tall as the women in his family but at nearly five feet six inches, she had all the goods he could ever want in a woman. With her bouncy breasts and wide hips, she oozed sexiness in her slip dress. The sleeveless dress came up to her knees and it reminded him that she had been an ace swimmer.

"You look stunning!"

"Hehe... Thanks!"

"Wait till you see Julie though..." Ashley winked at him, a sly look on her face.

Mike raised his eyebrow at the mysterious smile on Ashley's face. He doubted if she already knew about his and Julie's secret or if it was just her being her usual self. It was not beyond realms of possibilities that Julie might already have confided in her, and he prayed that it hadn't come to that.

"Do you..."

"What?" Ashley tilted her head sideways in confusion, inwardly though, she was trying hard not to laugh at the discomforting expression of Mike.

"Never mind..." He decided to drop it for the time being as he believed that it would be better to ask Julie directly.

"Look she's here!"

Julie strode towards Mike, her heels making a loud clicking noise, and halted a few inches before him. In her leather boots, she was nearly level with him. She bent forward a little, just enough to leave a finger's distance between their lips, and tucked the resultant loose strand of hair behind her ear. Her eyes had that confident look, even as she sought confirmation from him.

"How do I look?"

Mike was speechless, his mouth hung dry. He couldn't believe she would dare to something like this. A gurgle left his mouth as he tried to give voice to his thoughts. The sight of her long legs in that black, skin-tight, leather pants made him forget all about the store clerk and the few other customers as he leaned in for a grab at that heavenly ass.

The few chains on her short leather jacket made clinking noise as Julie stepped back and giggled.

"Handsy doesn't become you!"

"There was some-" He tried to salvage the situation for fear of Ashley being there, but understood from her reaction that it wasn't needed.

He felt a little embarrassed at the lack of self-control but took solace in the fact that no sane being could have kept their hands to themselves after getting "assaulted" by the hellcat smirking at him.

"I'm hungry!"

Mike announced and left the store with all the bags he could carry, his face hidden behind them.

***

(Part 7)

It was loud. Mike had to lean into Julie's ear to let her know that he needed a drink.

"I'm thirsty..."

"Go! But be quick!"

"Yeah..."

Mike headed towards the bar to get a drink. All the dancing had parched his throat. But more than that, he got off the floor because his hardness just wouldn't go down.

After a light dinner, going clubbing was the obvious pick for the next activity. The club Julie had chosen was a good distance away from their locale and turned out to be much tackier than he had imagined. But that wasn't a problem for Mike, he was just a little taken aback the apparent unabashed behavior of Julie. He was not at all ready for this.

All through the dinner, he had a hard-on for the ages. The flirtatious gazes and the various double entendre Julie had been using hadn't let him rest for a second and made it clear to him that Ashley definitely knew what had happened between him and his cousin.

'I mean, she had to after the way Julie was grinding against me...' That had been more of a punishment rather than pleasure for Mike. To be so close and cozy with such a succubus and to be forced to remain passive took his toll on his mind and his body, particularly his raging hardness.

"What is she doing!?" Mike sighed at the weird situation.

He didn't understand what was it that Julie wanted to do by telling about them to Ashley, and even still asking him to keep everyone else in the dark. The whole thing bugged him, but not as much as the fact that Ashley didn't seem fazed, not even a smidge. By his understanding, Ashley should feel uncomfortable when Julie had been so openly flirting with her cousin, at least it was the first time she should have seen it happening in person.

"Fuck! The whole evening has been weird!"

He took out his mobile and went to a quiet corner to check the messages sent by Sarah. He had half a mind to just run to her house then and check on Joe. But Joe was already asleep and Sarah had repeatedly asked him not to worry so he decided to hold still.

After waiting for a few seconds more to get his hard-on to subside he went looking for Julie. He didn't have the mood for "fun" anymore. The whole evening had been nothing short of torture with all the worry about Joe and then Julie with her bewitching avatar. He desperately wanted to go somewhere secluded and catch some sleep.

"Where's Julie?" He asked a perspiring Ashley.

"Oh, you're here! She's been looking for you," Ashley rested her hands against his chest as she caught her breath. Moving away from him and towards the bar, she added, "She asked for you to go to the ladies' room to look for her."

"Really?!" Mike asked and followed after Ashley to the bar.

"Yeah. I think it's urgent."

"But the ladies room?" his voice was as skeptic as could be.

Ashley shrugged in a nonchalant way, her intentions laid bare that it wasn't her problem.

"Fuck! Now what?"

"Surely, she wouldn't..."

Mike steeled himself and barged in there shouting her name. He felt odd and even a little scared and embarrassed doing that but he didn't want to get beat up.

"Man, I would be pissed if that is her intention!" he murmured.

Suddenly he felt a push on his back and before he could hold himself back, he was inside a stall with the door latched behind it.

He turned around frantically, only to find a smug-looking Julie.

"Not funny!"

"And shouldn't you be outside if you want to prank me?!" Mike moved to get out of the little space even as he shook his head at the, frankly, childish behavior of his cousin.

"You know," Julie's arms boxed him in against the wall of the stall, "We aren't kids anymore. There are much better things to do than play pranks on you!"

"Much better!"

She breathed hot air on his neck, her legs rubbing against his.

Mike stood frozen. He felt as if Julie had snatched his soul. She looked irresistible. He felt his resolve crack under the pressure of those rapturous eyes. His dick ached by the virtue of its hardness. He remained stumped, spellbound by her tantalizing yet excruciating wet kisses.

Julie pushed her tongue in his mouth and had a taste of his saliva; it felt like an eternity had passed since she last tasted that heavenly fluid. She rolled her tongue inside Mike's mouth, playing tag with his resurgent tongue. All of sudden she pulled herself off him and smirked.

"So what do you think? Still upset?!"

"But Julie this is-"

She leaned in and shut his lips with her own. Mike lost himself in that moment and pulled her by her waist. Julie responded by moaning in his mouth and twisted her head sideways even as she lost conscious control of her body.

Her hand snaked down his body to grab hold of his dick from outside.

"Ooh, Julie!"

Mike ran his hand through her hairs which were a little wet because of all the sweat from her dancing but he didn't care a jot about it. He wanted to melt into her such was the feeling of palming her divine ass. He spanked her ass and the leather pants did nothing to stop him from feeling the jiggle of her flesh against his skin. His dick felt as if it would tear apart his pants to escape from its confines.

"Humm..."

Julie groaned after a particularly strong spanking. She bit his lip in response, she meant it to be playful yet it drew a tiny drop of blood which she licked gleefully. Their tongues dueled, first inside their mouths and then outside, and their eyes fucked each other while their hands were busy to cop as much feel of the other as was possible in the small stall.

All of sudden, Mike realized his cock was out of his pants, free from the cage but the ache was still there.

"We should stop," He whispered to her, his breath heavy.

"Do you want to?"

The smirk was back on her face as was the amorous gaze, her confidence in her wiles pushed her to carry on.

"I-I don't..."

"Why don't you lift your hand from my ass if you want to stop?"

"I... I can't," Mike gave in. There was no way he could do it, there was nothing in this world that would be enough to make him let go. He breathed in her scent, it was pure sex. her teasing gestures made him hot for her, her scratchy voice made him hot for her, the heat radiating out from her body made him hot for her, everything about her made him hot for her. He was burning and she was the match to have lit him.

"Yea..."

In the small space, their bodies stuck to each other like they had been glued for an eternity. The dim lights and the faint buzz coming through the door was the background for their fusion. They didn't care about their identities, nor about the place rather did it only spur them on. They sought each other's breath, crazily devouring it like two slithering snakes bound together. Reduced to base creatures, the pleasure was their being, their reason for existence.