The Anderson Women Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, I want you!" She gurgled.

"I'm here. Take me!"

A spark was lit as soon as the words fell in her ears. All bets were off at this point and nothing could stop her anymore. There was no one else to think about anymore, no one else to come in between, and no one else to tell her otherwise. She wanted it, him, and he wanted her too.

"I bought this for you. Just for you!" Julie purred her words even as her body melted over his.

She had never felt as wanton as she did at the moment to jerk off her cousin in such a public place. She shut her eyes. Her senses dulled to everything except towards the man trapped between her and the wall. His heartbeat, his breath, his scent, his moans, they drove her to a cliff of sexual nirvana.

"Oh, Mike!"

Her words turned incoherent, reduced to moans, at the end as a mini orgasm rocked her body. She rubbed the pre-cum all around the head of his cock in a fit of an all-consuming lust. Her pussy was wet and her panties drenched due to it. She could feel herself on the verge of a huge orgasm and thus rubbed herself frantically against his leg; for he, his whole body, had become an extension of his cock. She couldn't get enough and wanted to somehow dye him whole in her hue, to simultaneously lick and rub across every single inch of his skin.

"It was so hard to keep away... why didn't you come to my place?" Julie whined in between her mewls.

"But you said not to!"

"Stupid!" She swung her head as if throwing a tantrum and a row of curses left her mouth in lament of her past self for coming up with that idea. A quick gaze towards his face and a dollop of his pre-cum dropping to the cold floor that was all it took for her to forget everything else, but for Mike, breathing heavily, and his cock, throbbing between her fingers.

"Yes! Cum for me," Julie smirked, "Cum for your cousin!"

Her hands gathered pace as she sought for him to cum in them, aware of the fact that it was what she needed to reach her own high. The tips of her enlarged nipples rubbed against the leather undershirt and elicited a low groan of intense delight. Her own taboo words had pushed her to swing and hump herself on his leg when suddenly she slowed. She looked contemplative, almost as if in two minds whether to say what was in her mind or leave it alone.

Mike shot her a pleading gaze. Her mind was made up after seeing his expression.

She cooed in glee, "So fucking cute!" and gave him a long, wet kiss.

"Please..." Mike begged her, as best as he could, to continue.

"You know something," Julie asked as she wrapped her fingers around his dripping cock and gave it a soft tug. Her thumb pressed the underside of his cockhead as she enticed him to shoot his load.

"Ooh..." Mike cooed in reply, and that was all he could say as Julie brought in both her hands to massage his cockhead. Her soft fingers on his cock felt divine. She was expertly jerking him, not too hard and not too soft, just enough to keep him on the edge of a violent burst. He felt her juicy lips leave a trail of wet kisses around his face and neck. The minuscule friction between her hand and his cock as well as the way her fingers rubbed over the circular swell of his mushroom head drove him crazy with pleasure. It felt to him like he would spontaneously combust under her ministrations.

"Ashley may be in..."

"Huh?"

"For a threesome," Julie had another of her mini orgasm as she moaned in his ear. She didn't know how that thought came to her mind at that moment and she hadn't even talked to Ashley about any of it. In fact, it was the first time she had said it out loud, but still, her pussy throbbed at the thought.

"Huh?"

"Yes! Maybe after dinner tomorrow," She pushed her tongue in his ear and rubbed her breasts over his chest. She increased the speed of her hands rubbing his cock. She felt herself on the verge of exploding but she needed him to cum first.

"Dinner?"

"Oh, you didn't know?!"

"I-"

"Aunt Nessie-"

She felt his cock jump in her hands as she mentioned Vanessa. But she ignored it as her mind was too occupied to register it.

"Ashley has an invitation to dinner with you tomorrow and I will surely be there. Maybe after that, you can have both of us!"

"Aaah!"

Mike couldn't believe her. As if this bewitching act wasn't enough she was now talking about even threesome with her and her best friend. He was leaking like a faucet.

"Would you like that?"

"To watch me eat her!?"

"Ooh..."

"Yeaaaah..."

They both came to that image. Their bodies jerked against each other, supporting each other from falling to the floor. His cock spewed loads after loads of cum in her hand and it dropped to the floor after it ran off from her small palm.

"I love you!"

Julie admitted to him in narrowly a note above a whisper.

"I -"

Julie kissed him with force before he could say anything. Her hand was still on his barely wilting dick and massaged it between her fingers.

She stared in his eyes after the kiss came to a stop.

"We still have to hide it!"

"B-"

"Now go!"

She pushed him out and laughed as she heard him cursing and fumbling to pull his pants up.

"Fuck!"

"Why?!"

"I thought if I just showed him that I was better than him then..."

"Fuck! Fuck!"

"Why do I still feel the same?"

Julie gazed at herself in the mirror. She felt satiated after days of malaise but was equally annoyed at the same time. She knew it; it was obvious that he didn't have the upper hand against her anymore.

"Then why?"

She had sought him out because she couldn't hold back that feeling inside her anymore but to her great frustration, she realized that it was only a temporary respite and that the feeling would only ever intensify.

"Just why!"

Confusion reigned in her mind. There were more questions popping up than she had answers to. But she was clear in one thing, Mike was the root of it and ignoring him or acting as if there was nothing between them was not going to work any longer. An obvious solution was right in front of her eyes, the one she had been in vehement opposition to, and it was getting harder to not give in to that.

"I don't know anymore..."

***

(Part 8)

"Where are you?"

"Huh?"

"Mike! What are you thinking about?"

Sarah waved her hand before Mike's face to bring him back from the dreamland.

"Oh... I didn't get much sleep last night," Mike made an excuse.

The truth was that he had been out of it after last night at the club. He couldn't shake that image of Julie from his mind. In an all-black leather outfit, it wasn't something he was ready for. And the way she had jerked him off in the ladies' room after that... it made his dick hard... just the image. He didn't have the confidence if he could control himself if she walked in right then, even if Sarah would also be present in the room.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why?"

"You know... for," Sarah lowered her gaze before continuing in a much lower voice, "Joe...I didn't realize you would be affected so much."

"I'm sorry!"

"It's fine..."

Mike sighed as he leaned back on the sofa. The day had been hectic, he had been distracted for much of it, and he just wanted to go home at this point. But Sarah insisted that she had something to say before they left for home.

"You don't have to apologize for that. Joe likes you, very much so..."

Sarah smiled at that. It meant a lot to her when it came from Mike. There was a skip in her step as she got up from beside him to get her things.

"So what's your plan for tonight? Earlier I wanted us three to go out for some ice-cream but Rick has some work thing and he wants me to go with him..."

"Mom has invited Ashley for dinner."

"Oh?"

"Mom wants to introduce Joe to her since she missed him both times..."

"Both times?"

"Yeah, the party and then last night too when she came along with Julie."

"Oh?"

Sarah had turned her back to him and so Mike couldn't see the darkening expression on her face. The skip in her step and the earlier upbeat mood had vanished, replaced by a frown on her face.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I don't know... it slipped my mind."

"Hmmm..."

"It isn't a big deal."

Mike flinched back when Sarah turned and gave him a sharp gaze. He didn't understand what had happened to her all of a sudden.

"Everything okay?"

"Maybe I'll stay for dinner too..."

"What about Rick?"

"He'll be fine without me," Sarah paused to take out her mobile and send Rick a message. She continued once that was done, "There, done!"

"You don't have to you know..."

"Let's go Mike!"

Mike sighed in disbelief. He had never known Sarah to act like this. Julie, sure, she had her mood swings but Sarah was the calm one.

"I don't get her!"

He had a thought but he discarded it as soon as it popped up. He was confident that it could never happen.

"Nah. It can't be that. Impossible!"

He chided himself for even thinking about that, "No! Don't think about that again..."

***

(Part 1C)

"No..."

He was stunned by the strong refusal. But before he could ask her about it she continued.

"Not here! What if Joe sees us?"

He could barely control his astonishment from showing on his face as he bent down and picked her in his arms.

She chuckled like a maiden and swatted his chest.

"You were scared for a second, right?"

She kissed him vigorously with her hands locked behind his neck. In a cheeky tone, she added, "You don't have to worry... You can always have me!"

Mike rolled his eyes at her.

"Aww! Don't be angry. It was just a joke..."

He kicked the door open and entered her bedroom. She expected him to be a little rough when he placed her on the bed, but he was as gentle as ever. She pecked his face and muttered an apology in his ear for the cruel joke.

"I'm sorry. But please get the door..."

He sighed in annoyance, "Oh Sarah!"

***

(Part 9)

"What the hell was that?!!!"

Mike screamed in his pillow. He rolled around in his bed with his head held tight against the pillow to not let his voice out the room. Vanessa might have already put Joe to sleep yet he didn't want to risk it. Usually, it was his thing but not after that hellish dinner.

"Arrgh!"

He still felt shivers down his spine. If he had known it would turn out like that he would have escaped at once.

"At least Joe had seemed to have fun," He chuckled at the unexpected.

Joe had taken well to the company of Ashley, much better than he would have thought. He was glad because for him it was a sign that Joe was starting to adjust to his new surroundings. And with the start of pre-school soon, it couldn't have been any better.

"I should have guessed as much, Ashley can be quite silly sometimes..."

But the problem wasn't that. The problem was Sarah... and Julie. Julie was trying too hard to show that there wasn't anything fishy between them, and if it was any other time Sarah would have noticed it in a single glance.

Therein lied the problem, Sarah had been a wax figure all through the dinner. There were no signs of the usually calm and collected women. She was icy and especially to him. It was the most uncomfortable dinner he could imagine there was. With only icy glares and disdainful snorts directed at him from the two women, he would never ever want them.

And even Vanessa had been acting strange, absent-minded... and angry. He was grateful that it wasn't him she was angry at, it was his father. But he couldn't blame his father too; anyone would have wanted to escape from that tense atmosphere.

"You chose the wrong night Dad!"

Mike chuckled at his Dad's misfortune, taking solace at the fact that he wasn't the only one suffering. He rolled around a little more, screamed silently for a few more times before finally he settled in but sleep was hard to come by. He couldn't figure out what anyone wanted anymore. He had thought it would be good for Joe and it had been from what he could gather, but his return home had been terrible, to say the least.

The work had not been great but he expected as much and frankly, he would still prefer the ear grating and scalp numbing meetings and projects over where his emotional life seemed to be heading. Tonight was just the start, he felt, kind of an appetizer, to a dish far more excruciating.

"Could have been worse..."

"If Aunt Debbie was also there," he shivered just at the thought.

Deborah, or Aunt Debbie as he called her, would have made the evening more uncomfortable if that was even possible. She had always been strict, more so with her own daughters. Julie took the brunt of it but it trickled down to Sarah too on occasions.

"I'm sure she will either kill me or Julie when she learns of us, or try to anyway...

"Hmm... Unless," he chuckled evilly.

Deborah had always had a soft spot for him and he was sure he could get her to understand his side, his heart.

He sighed, "If there's any left after all this," and then hurled his pillow to the floor in anger.

*Knock*Knock*

"Mike? Baby! Are you awake?"

"Come in," he said half-heartedly.

Vanessa entered the room quietly and tiptoed to his bed, a sheepish smile on her face.

"How are you doing, Baby?"

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked that..."

Vanessa said when she was no movement forthcoming from Mike's lips. She had realized that she was one of the contributors in that awful, awful evening. And after George had left her early, once again leaving her alone, she took out her anger on her son.

"Poor Baby! I'm sorry! It's my fault," she extended her hand to caress his head.

"Can you forgive me? Please?"

Mike smiled and pulled her down beside him. Vanessa squealed and giggled at the sudden act. She swatted him on his arms a few times before she stopped giggling.

"So I take it you accept my apo-"

She stopped midway when Mike's lips brushed her cheek. Like many other things between them, she cherished that they were so close to each other, so open that they didn't always need words to convey their thoughts.

"My Baby!" Vanessa cooed as she turned sideways towards him.

Mike invited her soft, soothing touch. He felt he deserved to be coddled after experiencing something so awful. It would have been a blissful movement to have Vanessa lean down over his head and caress his face if his mind wasn't so occupied elsewhere.

"What are you thinking about? You know you can tell me anything..."

Mike took note of her for the first time since she entered the room. She had already changed into her nightwear, a thin silk dress. The dark color of the dress brought out her beauty, he had once earlier noted. Tonight too, she was beautiful, with her hair fastened in a simple side ponytail. He gazed in her eyes, those gentle and kind eyes. They were serene like a still ocean, accepting of everything under the sky. He found himself on the verge of spilling his thoughts. He wanted to share his burden, whine about the unreasonable behavior of his two cousins, and seek her advice but he found himself unable to do it.

A wry smile was all he could manage.

"If you aren't going to talk then you have to listen to me blabber!" Vanessa warned him but with a smile on her face.

"Sure! Anytime!"

Vanessa's face lit up.

"I knew I could count on you," She bent down to kiss his forehead, "Unlike someone else I know," and then snorted derisively.

Mike found her pouting face very cute. He poked her playfully on her cheek which made her break out in a giggle.

"So... tell me!" Mike was eager to know what she wanted to say, partly because he wanted to take his mind off from his troubles but mostly because... it was Vanessa.

"Where do I start..." she shifted downward and laid her head over his outstretched arm.

She let out a long sigh while gazing at the ceiling.

"Things are tense between your father and me," she told him in a single breath. She didn't know how Mike would react and so thought it best to just be honest and swift.

"Oh? What happened?"

"Just... Didn't you see him tonight?!" Vanessa's tone was caustic towards the end, even when she had wanted to not let Mike be influenced one-sidedly, she couldn't help but hope that he would side with her.

"It's been like that for months..."

"Why didn't you tell me anything sooner?"

"You were away and busy and also..."

She didn't want to mention Robin and Phil and worsen Mike's mood by reminding him of that tragic day when he lost them both.

Mike appreciated the fact but he was far more concerned by what Vanessa was alluding to with respect to her marriage.

"Since when has this been going on?"

"Oh, I don't know baby!" she sighed.

"... I think after you first left home, we have been slowly drifting apart."

He was speechless after that. He never did notice any sign to think that his parents were going through something.

"I didn't know..."

"It's fine Baby! It took me a long time to come to this conclusion."

"But I should have noticed-"

Vanessa shushed him with her finger. She didn't want him to feel guilty, because she knew it wasn't his fault and there was nothing he could have done to change the situation.

"It's just," she paused to glance at him, "you were, are, such a big part of our lives, my life, that after you left we found it difficult to do the things that we thought of as trivial."

"I'm sorry..."

"Haha, it's not your fault baby," she caressed his face.

"There's the obvious age difference and I guess... we want different things..."

"Hmmm..."

Mike considered a while before he gathered his courage to ask, "You don't think he-"

"What? Cheat on me?"

"No Baby! He didn't," Vanessa giggled at his sigh of relief, "It's just, he... pisses me off sometimes."

They chuckled at her outburst. Mike was relieved that it wasn't something like that and that there might be a chance for reconciliation.

"So that's why Debbie has planned for a weekend away from the men!"

"Oh?"

Vanessa giggled, her eyes full of mischief.

"Don't worry Baby! You are of course invited."

"It will be me, Debbie, Sarah and Julie with you and Joe. Fun, right?"

Mike was speechless. He could only imagine the tension and awkwardness that will ensue if he were to accompany them.

"But I have work," He made an excuse of having to work which he never thought he would have, such was the dread he felt.

"Your Dad and Uncle will stay here to take care of it," Vanessa snorted.

Her caressing hand held his face softly and her eyes gazed at his.

"Baby! I know you have been struggling with the work... but I want you close to me. I want you to stay here with your loved ones," she sighed heavily before she continued in a much gentler voice, "Everything's still raw. I know you seem to have moved on. But I think... I think it's too soon."

She continued in the same tone, "It's not easy suddenly being a father and you went through so much... I still feel regret that I had to leave you at that time."

"It's alright Mom! I didn't blame you or anything... in fact, I feel terrible myself. Maybe if you hadn't stayed for so long, then you and Dad..."

"Don't Baby!"

Vanessa pressed her forehead against his. Her eyes had turned misty while her lips quivered as she said, "Never feel that way. Ever, you understand?"

"You are my Baby! You are not allowed to feel sorry for me! I want to take care of you and it will forever be the same."

"So please... don't be sad. I can take care of everything," she pecked his lips tenderly.

There was much more she wanted to say to him, so many things she had yet to tell him, but it wasn't the time.

"Take off for the weekend and let me take care of you and everything else... and after that, if you feel like you don't like the work, then you can decide whatever that you want to do. No one will stop you."