In Love With Us Ch. 00 - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stars were out, and with the fire pit being the only light source, their eyes adjusted well after a few minutes. The Milky Way was faintly visible sliding into the western horizon. The dark skies of Verona were prime for stargazing.

"Oh hey, you have one of those fancy telescopes, don't you Tom? Let's get it out!" Amy exclaimed.

"Huh yeah, I can see Jupiter over there, it's the real bright one," Tom replied. "I'll go grab it."

Amy asked, "How do you know which thing is which?"

"Commitment to being a nerd. Also Carl Sagan." Tom jumped up and ran into the house.

A moment later he emerged from the house with his large tool in his hand. It was a magnificent instrument, useful for many things. Kind of heavy to carry in one hand, though.

Tom pronounced in a drunken, way too loud voice, "BEHOLD MY EIGHT INCHER!"

Tom sat his eight-inch diameter Dobsonian reflecting telescope on the ground, a few dozen feet away from the fire so as not to ruin the darkness of the night for viewing. The telescope was good enough to see the moons of Jupiter, although just as points of light around the planet. Jupiter itself was visible as a larger disc with a few lines running horizontally across it, which were the cloud bands in its atmosphere. If they caught it at the right time, the famous big red spot was visible, but tonight was not the right time.

"Oh my God, that's incredible!" Amy exclaimed, as she peered through the lens. "So cool! But wait, it's out of view now, what happened?"

"Well, the earth does rotate... gotta keep up with that. Hang on... squat down a little." Tom stepped behind her and looked into the lens from over her shoulder. Telescopes being persnickety, he had to put his chin on her shoulder and hunch her over a little to get his eye positioned into the lens.

Knowing that in the darkness no one would know, she closed her eyes as he fiddled with the telescope. No particular thoughts of any particular activity, but the position she was currently in led her thoughts in a certain direction. She did think he was a very attractive man. She was on the Mike train, but that didn't mean she couldn't think about riding on other trains.

Tom adjusted the telescope's positioning just a hair and suddenly Jupiter was back in view.

"Ok you have about a minute before we'll have to do that again. The Earth's rotation will take it out of view before long. That's why every star rises in the east, crosses the sky overnight, and sets in the west, just like the sun does ... in fact, there are plenty of stars out during broad daylight, you just can't see them because the sun is so much brighter and its light washes them out. The planets move around a bit from one night to the next, but the stars don't really, except they do move a bit toward the north or south because of how the earth wobbles. They actually make telescopes that can track a target automatically but this one isn't that kind. They're expensive and I spent all my money on Kate."

Amy smiled, and then intentionally took more than a minute to keep observing Jupiter.

"Ah, it went out of view again, can you fix it?" Amy asked Tom. She bent her knees just a bit to allow him access to the lens, but not as much as last time so he'd have to make a little more physical contact with her. He was happy to repeat the same process as before. This time, he pressed against her just a little more and she was fairly sure she felt a... bulge... on her back.

"Hang on, I lost it, give me a sec." It was indeed very easy to lose your target object in a manually controlled telescope, especially at a high zoom level. It didn't help that with a reflecting telescope, the view you saw in the eyepiece moved in the opposite direction of how you moved the barrel of the telescope.

Taking maybe just a bit more time than was really necessary, he got it back into focus. His lips were near Amy's ear. Whispering, he told her, "There ya go, You've got another minute. By the way, Saturn is really cool, you can see its rings, but it hasn't risen yet. Maybe in a month or so we can get it." Tom stepped back to let her look into the lens.

Amy smiled to herself under the starlight, and bent over to look through the lens again. Standing behind her, Tom didn't have any complaints.

She let Jupiter drift out of view again, them turned back to Tom. "That was cool, Tom. Thanks for showing me."

Tom replied, "Maybe next time we can focus on Uranus!" And stood there with a stupid grin.

Amy turned to walk back to the fire. She called out over her shoulder, "Yeah, we probably could, and maybe we can look at stuff through the telescope afterward."

Tom stood there with a stupid grin.

God, her body was amazing as she walked away, but it was her wit and personality that made Mike marry her. Tom could definitely see why Mike locked her up. She held her own with anyone when it came to banter.

Mike and Kate were still sitting by the fire, drinking and chatting. They both found the other attractive and were happy to sit and drink together. Kate had seen Jupiter many times and was content to sit with Mike and not look at Jupiter. Mike was ok to sit and chat with Kate, even though he'd have kind of liked to have seen Jupiter. Maybe later, because right now he was busy looking at Kate in the firelight.

Tom and Amy appeared out of the darkness, Tom carrying the telescope with him back indoors and then reappearing with the bottle of Glenfiddich. Amy settled herself in the chair between Kate and Mike.

Kate was tipsy by now, and as Amy sat down she said "How was the telescope Amy? Did Tom use that stupid 'Uranus' joke on you? He does that every fucking time."

Amy laughed, "The telescoping was cool, and yes he did."

"How was work today, Kate? I didn't see you at lunch."

"Bob made a proclamation that all medical staff had to stay on the floor instead of go to lunch because he's pissed off about how many other docs aren't getting their charts done on time. I mean, I get it, that's how they get paid, but to make me stay with the rest of those lazy dicks that don't want to do their charts? I had about eight to do and they would have been done by the end of the day, like always. Anyway. Pissed me off."

Tom knew the Bob they were speaking about. Bob Hart was the chief of medicine at their hospital. He heard so many complaints from both Kate and Amy about him that he couldn't remember them all.

Kate continued, "His wife must have cut him off or something because he was on a real dickhead rampage today. I swear to god I could have charted while I was sucking his cock and he still would not have been happy."

"That's easy to believe, because I've heard you aren't any good at it." Amy enjoyed the banter between the boys, was not afraid of a little banter between the girls too.

"I could suck circles around you, and you know that Amy!" Kate gave her a look that Tom studied surreptitiously.

Amy gave Kate a big bright smile, which was noticed by both Tom and Mike.

"Maybe we should find out."

In vino, veritas.

Kate sat silently for a few seconds. Finally, she spoke, "What do you have in mind?"

"Good old-fashioned blowjob contest, of course. Just like your grandma used to do."

The girls were now talking as if the men were not there, looking directly at each other. Kate replied, "And what would be the rules of this contest?"

"We set our men down on either end of the couch and the first man that comes, well... that's your winner."

"Of course, I suppose we ought to ask the boys if they would agree to such a contest. Gentlemen, do either of you have any objections to this proposal?"

Tom and Mike were both fairly tipsy, and Tom was more than a little horny after his interaction with Amy at the telescope. They looked at each other for a pregnant moment.

"I don't if you don't." Tom finally said to Mike.

"These two on their knees in front of us at the same time? Let's goooooo!" Mike stood up and started walking into the house.

Kate grabbed Tom's scotch glass and downed it. She said in a way too loud voice, "Lets fucking GOOOOOOOO!" She followed Mike into the house.

Amy and Tom stood, but didn't move from the fire right away. Amy stepped to him and got close. She spoke softly, "Look what you started by ramming your cock into my back a few minutes ago and stirring me up. I knew I could rile Kate up enough to get her into this. I... I know her pretty well, it's safe to say. I'm not sure if you know this, but my husband has always had a little thing for your wife. I don't really mind it, I trust him and I love her, but I think he often imagines it's Kate when he's fucking me. One time... he called me her name as he was coming inside me." She bit her lip and looked up at Tom.

She paused, then elaborated, "I didn't get mad at him, hell, I'd fuck Kate myself. She's got a banging body. But I thought you'd like to know."

Tom stared at fire a second and then said, "I've never made that mistake, but Kate's husband might feel the same way about Mike's wife."

"Wow, I'm flattered! Thank you for the compliment, Tom. It makes me warm inside." Amy looked up at him and gave him that heart melting smile.

"I just wanted you to know... Mike is super horny for your wife. If given the chance and our permission, he would fuck her brains out. We are walking down a certain road here, and I wanted to give you a heads up to where it might lead, if the four of us continue to tread this primrose path."

She reached over to him and tugged on his shirt collar. "Tom, if that does wind up happening, I will need someone to fuck my brains out too."

She leaned up on her toes and kissed him on the lips.

Amy had a twinkle in her eye that Tom could detect in the dancing light from the fire pit. He put that thought into the part of his brain reserved for thinking about later.

"Ah well, I guess my husband is going to get to see Kate's tits the way he's always wanted to, and I feel like all four of us are good with it, do you agree? This may be opening a door, and if any of the four of us decide we don't want to step through it, the door will be closed and locked. I guess my general comment is, if anyone decides at any time that they are uncomfortable with anything, the deal is off. But for now, I feel like we're all on board?"

She looked up at him with a questioning look.

Kate stuck her head out of the door and, in her way too loud voice, said "Your ass needs to be on the couch and your pants need to be in the floor right fucking now!"

Tom smiled at Amy. He reached his hand to take hers and led her into the house.

12