All Comments on 'In Love With Us Ch. 00 - Prologue'

by Tom_King

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 month ago

Surely the conversation should have been between spouses not the neighbours husband /wife, and done whilst sober not under the influence of alcohol?

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 1 month ago

Great start! Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The generic name for Viagra is Sildenafil, not Seldenafil. Seems a pretty safe bet that a specialist in sexual health concerns would know that.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 1 month ago

Please don't delay Ch. 01. I for one will be waiting. thanks

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast201030 days ago

So after you set the opening up, giving us this two couple who are deeply in love, soul mates, always been faithful, best friends and still desiring their spouses and enjoying the love making you then take us on a journey which starts with the husbands betraying their spouses, particularly Mike and then Amy betraying her husband by rubbing up to his best friend and then setting her friend up intentionally so she can get together with her husband.

Amy’s conversation with Tom and her intentionally baiting her friend because ‘she knew her only too well’ was a betrayal. She’s set it up do she can fuck her her husbands best friend and get away with a clear conscience.

Where’s the swapping idea suddenly come from, there’s no hint of I in the build up and in fact you said both couple were deeply in love and hadn’t cheated them suddenly Amy’s setting everyone up for a swap without first having a conversation with her husband and best friend? And what’s the secret being kept between Amy and Kate? The comment, strange looks and ‘I know her too well’ comment.

I was sorted of enjoying it until Any became this manipulative schemer taking advantage of her husbands hormones so she can score with his friend. Suddenly planning unilaterally to swap partners, where’s all this 100% faithfulness gone?

She purposely hung around after her husband went in first followed by Kate to conspire with Tom to be unfaithful.

I Expext next we’ll find Toms got a huge magic cock and Amy suddenly becomes a size queen, leading to either a full cuck story (another one of many these days) or two broken marriages.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Others have mentioned it, Amy’s conversation with Tom should have been had with her husband, she’s looking a little manipulative at worst, sneaky at least and certainly self serving.

I noticed a lot of talk about Dick size, Mikes lack of girth and then Amy’s thoughts that girth was important. The fact you mentioned the figures and attributes of only three of the four people leads me to suspect that Toms packing something bigger and has girls talk and share everything Amy's aware of what Toms got and sges fancying a bit of a run. Maybe future size queen or more likely Toms a lot thicker bit slightly smaller? Anyway his mystery dick is what’s guiding Any.

Considering all those years of faithfulness she’s suddenly rubbing up against her friends husband and then kisses him behind her husband and friends back?? That fails the husband test so straight away we pennant a future cheating slut who’s going to manipulate everyone to get what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

No tags? If we are running into more cheating/cuck shit at least offer a warning.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It probably helped Mary Shelly write her story with glib confidence because she didn't know shit about how the body functions. So too this author, obviously not knowing anything about the professional practice of treating sexual dysfunction. No women who are engaged in dealing with sexual dysfunction would touch spouse swapping with a ten foot cock. Hint: the most important sex organ is the Brain. Sexual dysfunction is very often related or entirely caused by psychological and emotional issues. And one of those very common issues is marital fidelity, or lack there of. So these two sex doctors are highly tuned to Not endanger their spouse's ego, self esteem, or self image. A blow job contest? They might as well have a duel with loaded pistols, 'cause one of them is going to kill something. A friend's spouse, or a friend's marriage. They deal with these issues regularly, so you think they are going to just wander into the land of recreational sex outside their marriage?

\

Yeah, type what you want to type. You might as well type that the bullets from the duel simply pierced soft tissue and missed all important organs in both shooters. It will be That contrived if these couples come out the other end still married to the same person they started with. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

This is really confusing to read, because the conversations and actions between non-spouses actually should have been between spouses from the way you set it up. Not convinced this is going to work in the way you hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous