In Margot’s Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His concentration was broken by her scent reaching him; the slow touch of her hand to his arm as Isla drew near. 'It's a picture that I cannot sell. I can't even part with it to my children. It holds so many memories for me.'

'And that I've intruded upon.'

'I'm not saying that you have.'

Paul put his arm around her waist, instinctively. Through the thin pale blue cotton of her sleeveless summer dress and its floral pattern, he could just make out the colour and outline of her bra and panties. On looking down he saw her bare feet and the red varnish on her toenails stark against the colour of the floor tiles. 'You're a woman and ageless in your appearance, to my ways of seeing you, Isla. It's been that way for some time.'

'Charmer! You're such a charmer.' He silenced her with his kisses; felt her moan against his lips and clamped his searching hand to her belly. 'It seems not to matter what I wear or put on. You have your imagination on how I look under my clothes!'

'Yes,' he sighed. 'It's always been that way for me, be it women or the pictures I look at. I'm always wondering what's beneath the surface. With you, it is making good the hurt you feel and the loneliness that can be your life now.'

'Still on that...be still on that,' Isla asked; and pressed her fingers to his lips to silence him. She met again his appraising glances. 'I've dressed for comfort in this heat. Let me be comfortable in my own home and with you here. Relax...do that for me, Paul?'

His obvious interest and lust for her had been called out for what it was. She had given him...him...a softly spoken rebuke.

They remained in her hallway, the street outside was uncommonly quiet. They looked at each other steadily and shared soft smiles and wondering looks.

Isla spoke once more

'I guess the other help in this weather, apart from thin clothes is a cold drink. I think I can even offer you a beer. It will be cold enough as it's been at the back of the fridge for some time. My sons-in-law left them the last time they were here.'

'I'll come with you,' he suggested, not wishing to be parted from her, now that they had spoken out on their feelings for each other.

'No, get out of your jacket and get comfortable. Relax, please do that for me?' She was seeking to take control and succumb to his advances on her terms. Isla brushed her fingers over his face and pressed them, for a moment, to his lips. 'We learn of it slowly...'

She hurried away in the direction of the kitchen before he could say anything. Paul kicked off his shoes and tugged free his shirt from his chinos before he hung his jacket over a chair and unfastened the buttons of his shirt. He caught a glimpse of himself in the hall mirror; and brushed his long hair back and away from his forehead. It was the only mark of a rebellious streak in him. Everything else he had kept studiously hidden away. If it were to happen with Isla, then it would also be the first time that he had been unfaithful to Susie.

'I'll drink these with you,' she remarked. Isla had returned carrying two bottles of Becks. 'I see someone else now.'

Isla stared at him, wide-eyed, but she gave no sign of being apprehensive as she took in the sight of him, of a man partially clothed; a younger man, barefoot, and with his shirt open to reveal a smooth-skinned chest; the richness of his black hair and the look of continuing wonder in his eyes upon her.

'You're all for comfort' she said, smiling sweetly as they poured out their drinks and then touched glasses. Isla looked down at his feet as he was seen to wriggle his toes on the cool tiles of the floor. 'Cold isn't it on your feet? I like that feeling though,' she giggled. They talked idly as if to delay what each sought from the other, wondering who would make the move. 'I could get another beer?'

Paul restrained her by putting one arm around Isla's waist to draw her to him, his free hand lifting her face to meet a kiss. 'No, we use the time to be together, really be together. We may not get another chance.'

'What do you mean?' she asked, trying to deny it.

Paul was no longer being flirtatious and instead wanted to possess her. She stilled the clamp of his hand to her breasts, but could not keep the other from pressing her belly, then pushing the fabric of her dress between her legs as he sought to convey just what he wanted from her and her of him.

'No more games...looks and banal words. We fuck, Isla, that's what we'll do.'

He had met her look upon him and seen the glint in her eyes and the expectant licking of her lips. He felt the nervous intertwining of Isla's fingers with him as he offered caresses and knew, from her movements to meet them, that his touches aroused her. He felt his hand pressed between her thighs and heard the soft gasps of longing as he sought to press his fingers to her soft folds.

'Where...where do we go?' he asked through a flurry of kisses. She had thought to restrain him, but his claims upon her body, the feel of her dress being drawn over her thighs were becoming too much to bear or to resist.

'In a moment, just go on!' she gasped in response to feeling the push of his fingers under her nicks, and as his caresses found her.

'No, Isla, now."

'Upstairs, then! Follow me...come on!'

She ran away and fumbled awkwardly for the fastening of her dress as she went. She; heard his movements on the stairs and then close to her. Isla turned and was dismayed to see his state of arousal, how the domed tip of Paul's penis poked over the edge of his briefs before he tugged them down and it sprang free.

'Paul! Paul! How can I submit to you?' She brought her hands up and covered her face. 'I can't believe this is happening, I must be dreaming.'

Paul gripped them and drew Isla to him. 'I want to make love to your beautiful body...to kiss and touch you...here...and here...and here. I want you to hold me and take me to you.'

His lips had gently pulled on her nipples, sucked upon them, and moved over her shoulders and throat; his claims provoking her claim him as Paul coaxed her to stroke and squeeze all that she could hold until Isla did so of her own accord.

'You're...you're so strong...so long and hard. You...you want me! I can't believe how it is for you!"'

'I do...I do,' he answered, readily, and on with a soft laugh of acknowledgment. He was guiding her slowly into what he took to be Isla's main bedroom. He had seen the light through the curtains often enough but had never caught sight of her.

She gazed down at what she did for him before she bent to kiss his trembling, jerking length. She stared in wide-eyed amazement that she had aroused these feelings in him, she older woman with her perky breasts but slender, bony-hipped body, her voluptuous fleshiness of earlier years now gone. He had an image of the woman she once was, or he had allowed his imagination to run riot as if he was again a pubescent boy with the object of his desire and dreams before him.

'I can't believe that you're going to do it to me,' she gasped in dismay at what was to happen. 'I'm... I'm...I'm going to have sex after so long. I thought I was too old and that my time had long since passed. I...I can't believe you want me. I mean you! You, who are so sophisticated and clever, and so much younger than me.'

'Be still. I want you Isla...your perky breasts and scrawny body...long smooth legs and your hairy pussy. I find you sexy, clever, and racy.' He smiled through his kisses upon her. 'There, I've said it. You're so sexy and never too old to have a man pay attention to you. Believe in yourself, I who you are...and not your age, a number shown on some bloody calendar.'

He was breathless with talking it all out; he ached for her.

'Oh my god Paul, you mean that. All this time I thought that we were just playing games with each other for the fun of it, that you were just being nice, just entertaining the friendly old lady next door.'

'You mean you didn't intend it to go this far? You mean that don't want me to take you...for us to fuck?' He pursed his lips. 'Sorry to say it so crudely.'

They spoke even as claims were made upon each other's bodies, as they shared in fevered kisses and their hands caressing aroused flesh.

'No, I don't mean that Paul, you darling man. I do want it but never in my wildest imagining did I think it was possible and with you.'

'Well, it is possible,' he kissed, doing so hungrily and lifting her to him. He finally coaxed Isla to wrap her legs around his waist and to respond with her hungering kisses, her breaths hot on his neck and face as she reached down, slipped one hand between them, and claimed him. She felt the tip of his prick press against her moist folds, their shared movements like caresses. 'I'm going to fuck you right now...right here...like this.'

Isla exulted in anticipated pleasure and rose against him. She hesitated for only a moment, long enough to know that he would plumb her, his entry stretching her far beyond what she had known of before and so long ago. 'Oh, my Paul, give it to me then! Be quick, please!'

She stared down at his jerking cock and gripped his shoulders and nodded as she felt him part her body's most intimate space before he brought her down hard upon him. They staggered for an instant under the effort and her weight, before some instinct drove her to move sinuously and take him, even as Paul lowered her onto the edge of the bed.

He was accustomed to gentler ways, especially with Susie. But, catching sight of Isla, and exchanging glances with her, he took to thinking that in them lay a subtle message...about her particular needs...of being ravaged or tamped as he lay between those thighs. She soon raised them about his body and met his kisses, the slow and beguiling probe of his penis before he took her.

'You feel so good around me,' he groaned, as he impaled this mature wonder of a woman on his prick. He met her wondering and disbelieving look as Isla's breaths quickened and she matched the rhythm of his thrusts with the swirl and tu of her body under him. A wild rhythm of probing and easing away had been set; the dip of his body, as he took her, was measured and controlled.

'No finesse...just do it!' she cried out, her arms clinging to his neck and her hips bucking to meet his thrusts. Her ways of loving had soon been rediscovered.

He did so. Paul kissed and kneaded her breasts and sucked on her nipples, all the while pounding his hips against her and oblivious to the fierce claims of her arms and legs upon his body. He had become lost in her and gave the woman no respite in his demands of her. Isla's responses were not those of a frail woman, but of a lover who had been reinvigorated by his attention upon her and what they sought.

'You'll break me!" he cried out as she wrenched on him with surprising gusto.

'Then fill me, Paul, and do it now!'

She tore her mouth away from his kisses and her soft cries became a drawn-out moan. Her strength in clamping his body with her arms and legs surprised him and they brought untold pleasure. He had to tense his belly muscles as he felt the crush in his groin as he stabbed into her softness with unquenchable longing, her cries of encouragement reaching him through his gasps of an approaching climax. He felt so full and wanted to flood her with what Isla had aroused in him

'Isla...Isla...woman!'

'Yes...smash me to pieces, lover! Give me something to remember! It may never happen again between us, so bring it all to me...in me, Paul darling!' She ended her appeals to him with a shuddering scream. 'Yes...yes! You've fucked me...you've found the real woman...not your old neighbor next door!'

Paal, angered by her words; gripped her chin and silenced her with deep, snorting kisses as he renewed his efforts. He plunged his dick deep into her and shuddered, clenched his buttocks as he emptied his lust for her in pumping, trembling thrusts of his hips; the slap and slurp of the act as he claimed her slicked heat reaching him; her whimpered screams again silenced by his kisses as his stiff prick remained buried deep inside her slender body. Their skins now glistened on their heated and enervated skins.

'I'm having one more!' Isla shouted, her body seeming to erupt in one last, but overwhelming orgasm that had them writhing on the bed in their heated claims upon each other.

'How you waste me, woman!' he called out, feeling crushed in her embrace.

'You darling man...you do that for me too,' she whispered, looking into his eyes and blinking back her tears. She offered soft kisses of wonder and gratitude. 'You feel so god in me so stay there. I want that more than ever now.'

Her fingers stroked his back; her fingernails prodded into the base of his spine, not to make him jerk away but to plumb her once more with his softening but still swollen dick.

'You know how to please, Isla. The beautiful older woman certainly knows a trick or two.'

'A special man brought me out of the shadows, if only for today.' Isla kissed him and trembled as Paul finally drew out of her. 'You have your work to do... and have a check on your car, I suppose?'

Isla moved to detain him and offered kisses to his lips and sought to clamp the flesh that had pleased her beyond her wildest imaginings.

'I'll work from home more often,' he said with a consoling kiss before he moved away and sat up. 'In that slender body beats a passionate heart and willing spirit.'

'One that could fall in love with the man who tells her that, you know?'

They showered together and shared in moments of avowal for all that had passed before and had been so wondrously consummated. Paul thought that he had never met a woman, or mature lady, before, who could fuck as hard and for as long as Isla. The name Perky seemed to fit her for quite different reasons from the one that had started it all off.

He soon learned, that when his iPhone was finally answered, his car was ready to be collected.

Paul did not know, his gallery and consultancy work allowing, if he would be able to pursue an affair with Isla; however it would be arranged from that day on. She had become his flaxen-haired Venus on her seashell; a hand across her breasts only drawing the observer's thoughts to how deep the passion was that could be found there.

He heard distant laughter; and felt someone's hand tap his arm.

'You've not been listening to a word we've been saying,' Alastair told him. 'What's got into you, man?'

Paul stared across the space between the tables and met again Margot's look upon him. She was struggling to get out of her seat and grab her frame. Another toilet break seemed to be called for.

'Excuse me a moment?' He went to her. 'Let me help you, please. Margot?'

'Do I know you? Should I let you do that?'

He breathed in her scent and delighted in her appearance and the look of bewildered engagement with him, and to be seen in Margot's eyes.

'Not yet, but my name's Paul and I hope you will allow me to help you and that we may get to know each other better in time.'

'How...how?'

'By meeting like this, or by me taking you home if that is allowed or helping you to get home. I want to help you come out of the shadows, Margot, whenever it is possible. I've met you before but I will tell you all about it at some other time.'

Margot nodded and offered no resistance as he guided her through the throng of tables and into the lobby, seeing her place the walking frame by the door of the ladies' room before Margot closed the door.

She was out of his sight, but Margot was very much alive in his mind. Isla was gone; Susie was out of his life. From these past loves he would never hear from again.

He wanted to make a difference to someone else while he had the opportunity to do so and to give something back. He had been an opportunist and philanderer for far too long, and he wanted to make amends before it was too late for him to do so.

Even Philanders had a conscience hidden away, somewhere.

12