All Comments on 'In Mom's Room'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
richie78richie78over 6 years ago
Part Two?

Story started off a little technical and the flow is a little stuttering, but it built up nicely. I was hoping the daughter would get caught under the bed fingers firmly in her pussy and that she'd get to join in, but maybe there's a part two where she gets to be "discovered" wanking to the gangbang and get to join in

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How likely is it that a woman would initiate her first gang bang in her own house at a time when she has no real control over where her daughter living in-house is?

great lovergreat loverover 6 years ago
Ridiculous

Gang bangs usually tend to happen in cheap motels, not in homes. A mom with a daughter at home is unlikely to initiate one where she lives.

great lovergreat loverover 6 years ago
Also, there is no incest

in this story.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
This is incest not gang bang

Why is this in incest?

Daughter is only under the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gang Bang

I participated in a gang bang when I was in college. 5 of us fucked this girl, who was 19 while her younger sister watched. She did not participate just watched all 5 fuck her sister. However, she did play with herself as we spent nearly 2 hours fucking this girl. We were in a seedy motel room and the sister just sat and masturbated over and over as we came in and on our lady friend. I was #3 of the 5 and she was a sloppy mess for me but I plowed thru and shot my load w/o pulling out. OMG she was good. She had this knack of squeezing her cunt muscles to make all of us guys shoot our load and hold that tight muscle squeeze thru our climax. A few weeks later we did her again but the sister was absent. Still a great fuck!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

Seems like I'm going to be a voice of dissent this time. I liked it, mostly because of the fairly original setting - a girl accidentally experiencing her mother having sex.

Although I did wonder how mom was planning on this going if she found Sarah home. Would she have called them off? And didn't she worry her daughter or the neighbors would see random men going in and out? Maybe it would've been more realistic if it was just one or two men (say, friends of family), instead of a gangbang.

Yes, technically there was no incest, but the daughter did like the experience, and enjoyed her mom's pics. That's more erotic than many other incest stories around here.

69Nyarlathotep69Nyarlathotepover 6 years ago
no incest?

That's because TABOO is still part of this category. It doesn't have to have incest to qualify.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
kinda a sick story

scum of the earth mom... STD central wouldn't fuck that whore for anything...NOT EROTIC IDIOT! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"That's in a little bit..."

Huh??

NateBlackNateBlackabout 6 years ago
Sequel?

I enjoyed it and really liked the idea. The daughter being trapped there unintentionally worked well and seemed to set up more stories. Do you have any plans to write part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
1158 Followers
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!