In My Backyard...

Story Info
A loose mother's actions turns into a brutal invasion.
2.9k words
3.9
45.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
likewoah
likewoah
12 Followers

It all started on a cool fall Sunday night. Emily was out back with a group of men from the neighborhood smoking cigs and joints with a side of beer. They all reunited at Emily's house at her backyard after a pretty good tailgate despite a shitty and unexpected. Now, it was Emily in her backyard on her homemade play and swing set that her 18-year-old daughter used to play on a many years ago.

Emily is a 39-year-old single mom of two daughters. Despite having kids so young and damn-near ruined her life, she was still able to obtain a spot as manager of a retail warehouse for Target with only a GED. Even though she was approaching her 40s and soon after her 50s, her young soul didn't seem to yield. As soon as her young daughters was old enough to stay home alone, Emily was back on her feet and out as many nights as she could muster, reuniting with her girlfriends and soon-to-be lucky men. She was the life of every party, and she encouraged her daughters to be the same.

Her oldest didn't appreciate the advice very much however and she was living on her own as soon as she was 18 and out of high school years ago. Meanwhile, her 18-year-old was still a senior in high school and didn't have much plans after it. She was still relishing her youth while she still could.

Emily was currently out in her backyard laughing with some good guy friends feeling good and young as ever. Her smile radiated happiness and content as her long silky blonde hair accessorized her rosy cheeks. She wore a hoody that did little to hide her d cup breasts and short shorts that made her ass look pretty nice. She was a petite woman with a 25in waist despite baring 2 children but of course, she had curves, and her short height of 5'1" insinuated her physique so much more. She was sexy and she felt it every day.

She swayed on the swing with the three male friends, high as a kite. Meanwhile, the men were barely hammered, still downing more bottles and cracking jokes. One of the guys was on a swing next to her, and he had to be the most intoxicated out of the bunch. Emily looked him over, and he was pretty cute. He had a normal slim built with strong arms and hands peeking from his plaid shirt. And in his state, his puppy eyes were in a constant dazed that made him suddenly dreamy. Feeling her sexy self, Emily couldn't help but to think that the perverted idea that was buzzing around her head was such a tempting idea. She realized that she's never had a taste and she was really going to do it.

Her favorite song kicked in and Emily swung a little more before biting her lip and hoping off. She shook her hair with an excited 'whoo'."I fucking love this song." She went and grabbed his hands and pulled him out of his swing howling. "Come on, dance with me. Let's dance." She smiled her brightest smile as she twirled herself before pressing herself against his chest.

"Here she goes again." The other two guys began laughing before watching Emily's traditional show.

Emily twirled again before pressing her ass against him while wrapping his arms around her. He followed suit and grabbed her hips positioning himself to where her short frame could still reach his groin.

He moaned into her ear before giggling and smiling with her. He let her work her charm while receiving her services. Emily wagged her hips as wild yet thorough as possible. His erection cheered her on and gave her encouragement and she was even happier. She twirled again and pressed her body against his with her radiant smile, sandwiching her soft full bust. Before she grab his face, he was already smashing his lips against her, tonguing her mouth, and grabbing her ass.

"Hey, kids, get a room."

"Yeah, the whole neighborhood can see you, y'know!" The men laughed with their beer in hand. Emily's backyard was mostly surrounded by trees and for the section that wasn't it was most definitely out of eyesight of anyone's house except her own. Emily was pretty confident.

"If you want you could share. We could use a fix."

Emily was lost in her sweet and savory lip locking session as the man that she was with began picking her up. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his as he carried her back to the group and tugged at her shorts. He hastily set her down, spun her around and began undoing her shorts from behind kissing and licking her neck from behind.

"Wait." Emily was out of breath as her shorts was suddenly being pulled to her ankles, revealing her baby blue lacky thong.

"Damn." The guy marveled at Emily who was now more sober than when she woke up this morning.

"Wait! Hang on a secon-" her speech was aggressively cut off when another guy grabbed her throat and forced his tongue into her oral cavity before she could shut her lips to his intrusion. All while the man she was initially with smacked and kissed her ass cheeks. She bit the guy's tongue trying to make it known that she was not okay with this.

"You fucking sl-"

"Get your hands off of me!" Emily screamed as she went to take a step away from the abuse on her rear but tripped over her shorts that were containing her feet and fell on her knees. She reached and caught herself on the other guy's waist by instinct, and her brain went to overdrive. She quickly pulled her shorts up and herself to retreat into the house. No more than three steps later, her waist was grabbed and throw back in between the three of them.

"You're taking this hard-to-get shit pretty far, don't y'think?" It was the guy she was initially with. His puppy dog eyes was now menacing, hooded, and hungry.

"Fuck off, Tristan-" Tristan cut her off with his lips fighting to get his tongue back into her warm mouth. A slap shocked the air as a hand slammed into her ass. She screamed a throaty scream as she struggled to fight against three drunk, strong, and horny men.

"What the fuck are you doing with my mother?!" Emily and her horny gang whirled around to the patio door and a young girl running in her pajama pants, rope, and a knife.

The more husky man walked up to her with his beefy hands held up, approaching the girl. The other two lightened their grip on Emily as the man was close enough to her daughter. Emily broke form their hold and ran behind the guy approaching the trembling girl with a bad grip on a dull knife.

"Mr. Conney?" the young woman gasped "What the hell-"

In lighening speed, the girl's knife was on the ground and her arms behind her back. Emily lunged at Mr.Conney but missed by a hair as Tristan was able to catch up to her in no time. Her mouth was covered before she could let out a scream in defiance.

"Brett, get her shorts. I'm gonna finish what this cute little slut started."

Her shorts and shoe were off to the side and she was on the ground with her ass in the air. Tristan undid his belt and unleashed his dripping cock, pulsing and radiating a strong need for a cunt. The young girl's eye grew wide in horror and Tristan relished the look of her young eyes on him. "Awe, sweety, you never had a grown man's cock before?" He stroked it for her and let out a guttural moan to the sky. Brett was now duct taping the mouth of Emily as Tristan smiled at her daughters teary and horrified face.

Tristan lowered his face to the mother's pussy and began licking and sucking on her folds, purposefully making it audible for the girl to hear. Emily shut her eyes tight at the humiliating vulgarity while Brett held her down. Tristan dipped his tongue in between her lips and massaged her clit powerfully while simultaneously sucking and slurping the rest of her lubricating cunt. He could feel her body shaking as he worked and groaned at her snatch as his cocked hung in between his legs jumping and throbbing for Emily.

Emily mumbled and whined behind the tape with her eyes kept shut not wanting to look at her daughter, not even in the face. She failed to hear Mr.Conney's voice in the midst of Tristan's feast. Mr.Conney licked and kissed her daughters neck with one hand on her mouth and the other gripping her hips as he grinded on her. She squealed under his perversion and began to cry and fight only to earn a tight grip to her throat. "Keep it up and I'm shoving this dick up your ass. You understand?!" Mr Conney warned through gritted teeth. Her heart fell at the thought of her anus being destroyed by such a monster. Was he even bigger than Tristan?

"Dear god." Emily's eyes shot open at the shaky voice of her daughter. She looked to see Mr. Conney sucking on her daughters neck with each hand inside her robe; one on her breast and the other in between her legs. Emily screamed and cried as her snatch was being treated with so much attention. Her body was hot and her pussy was dripping down Tristan's jaw and neck.

"Mmmm... cum on my face Emily." Tristan had his way with her pussy with his tongue in every nook and cranny as he sucked the overflow of her juices. She couldn't fight herself as her body shattered in an Earth-shattering orgasm. Her moans mixed with her cries for her daughter's well-being. "That's it, Em. Cum for me." Tristan fingered her as he positioned his bare cock for her opening.

In a sudden primal fury, Emily pushed herself up to scramble for her daughter. Mr.Conney was now sucking her earlobe as she pushed her on her knees undoing her robe with one hand still in her pants working on her younger cunt. "You're getting wet for me, Krissy?" He cooed in her ear as Krissy broke out into more tears. "You want me eat you out like, Mr.Tristan. I'm sure none of those boys have made you cum like I can."

She shook her head, no. "Please just get this shit over with."

"Awwe." Mr.Conney sucked the fingers that were in her pants and groaned in her ear. "Nah, you taste too good to pass." He chuckled.

He grabbed Krissy and threw her to the ground on her back. In seconds, her pants and panties were ripped off her and Mr.Conney was sucking and eating Emmily's daughter right in front of her just like how Tristan was just minutes ago. Hands grabbed Emily's hips and dragged her back to her place as another grabbed her golden locks and lifted her up. Her hoody was off, and her bra was snatched in seconds. Her milky tits bounced in the air as she was being manhandled. All Emily could focus on was her daughter getting her pussy eaten and cumming under Conney's strong grip until yet another cock broke her line of sight. She looked up at the perpetrator to find Brett's face peering down at her expectantly.

"Suck it, babe."

"Fuck. Off." She grinded her jaw.

"How about we make sure she doesn't take a shit ton of dick up her ass." Brett yanked her hair "Now suck." With two hands hands, Brett was in Emily's mouth and down her throat, easily.

"Good girl." Tristan grabbed her hair. He positioned the tip in her slobbering wet hole and slowly penetrated her roomy pussy. "Mmmm... so fucking good." He whispered before pumping against her ass still holding on to her hair. He took one of her bouncing tits twisting and pulling her erect nipple. Her pussy gripped down his shaft as his head was grinding her womb. His touch was making her drip down his balls and his thigh. Emily hung on tight on Brett's thighs as she was slurping on Brett's cock while slurping on Tristan. She was being fucked wildly at both ends. With Brett massaging her esophagus and Tristan massaging her tits and uterus she was already cumming, drooling and gushing all at the same time.

Emily was almost passing out with a cock blocking her airways for so long. In time, Brett pulled out of her throat and out of her mouth with Emily slurping the whole way on impulse. Soon hot blasts of semen shot at her cheeks and lips. The head of Brett's member stared her in the face, moving and dancing with excitement as his steamy white cum painted her face with pleasure. Brett stroked his cock with heavy breaths barely to keep his balance. He got on his knees and began sucking at Emily's other tit, getting the biggest bang out from her body.

Emily could finally see over Brett as Mr. Conney was now stalk naked plastered on top of her daughter digging his tongue down her throat with his wet and glistening mouth. Krissy was shaking and shivering under him as his hand was in between them moving and flexing around. Emily's eyes widened as she watched him pull his hand out and his hips sunk in between her daughter's legs. The girl began screaming in his mouth as he continued to make out with her, tongue and all. His hips slammed deeper and deeper into her, faster and faster as if she wasn't half his size. He let go of her mouth and began biting and sucking her neck as the girl held her eyes shut while her hips moved in harmony with his.

"Ohhh... You're so fucking tight! I love fucking your delicious young pussy. You make my cock feel so fucking good." Emily's pussy cringed with every thrust made and with every word that was being moaned into her daughter's neck. She forgot about Tristan who was still ramming into her until she felt something grow and expand inside of her.

"Oh, fuck!" Tristam let go of her hair and grabbed her neck as he pounded into her womb. Her pussy contracted as he came and shot inside her. Every shooting cum could be felt as she sufficiently milked his cock. "Oh, fuck yeah, babe. Milk my cock. That's it, just like that." He whispered and kissed her neck as he slowly grinded into her as deep as he could, trying to get the most out of this amazing orgasm, enjoying every second of her pussy doing its job.

Emily watched in disbelief as Mr. Conney sat up still pounding into her daughter's pelvis. He held Krissy's legs up high and spread them joyously wide marveling and getting off at the site of his cock taking the amazing young cunt. He groaned to the sky above her digging and hitting every sweet spot and nerve. Her back arched high as she whaled out yet another orgasm. Mr. Conney grabbed her wrists and pinned them on top of her head. Her smaller yet busty c cup breast bounced wild and free now as Mr. Conney drove his hips even deeper than possible. "Hey, let me hear your sweet voice, sweety. I wanna know how good I make you feel. Am I doing a good job, babygirl? Is my cock the best you ever had? Even better than those little boys at school?" She cried out in bliss as her body continued to shatter under his cock. With her legs spread so wide and mighty he was hitting her deeper and better. No matter how hard she bit her lip, she miserably failed at holding her sensual screams.

Tristan finally pulled his cock out of Emily's pussy nice and slow and now it was Brett's turn. His cock was up and ready as he watched the little girl get manhandled by the older male. He wasted no time plunging into the gaping older hot pussy. Emily was once again constrained as she was being fucked all over again like a dog. Brett hoisted on to her hair, jackhammering her used cunt unapologetically with Tristan stroking his cock over Emily, ready for another round.

Mr.Conney held the teens jaw and tongue fucked her again driving his cock into her even harder before his hips pounded rhythmically into hers as they both cried out such a powerful orgasm. Emily's high pitched moans mixed with the older man's guttural howls just as harmoniously as their bodies cumming into each other thoroughly.

Every ounce of Emily's drive immediately drained out of her body with another orgasm as she watched her daughter's lover eat the creampie out of her snatch. The teen just laid there in bliss with her body opened wide to the man's treatment. Emily stayed there on her hands and knees letting Brett fuck her cunt nicely as he came and fill her up adequately. Cream oozed and drooled out of her and Brett too had the joy of diving his tongue to lick and suck the erotic treat while Tristan took it upon himself to try Emily's throat.

Soon, the men were done with their night's feast and left the women laid out in their back yard brutally fucked and used. Cum dripping off their bodies and pussies with the daughter passed out on the ground and the mother still as the music played her favorite song.

likewoah
likewoah
12 Followers