In My Mind

Story Info
Follow along in the narrators mind as they go through life.
1.6k words
4.45
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ugh my alarm is going off. I look at my phone. Five AM. I could turn my alarm off and wait for the second alarm at 5:30 and still be on time for work.

"You need to get up now if you are gonna make me breakfast before you leave," I hear from what I thought was the sleeping form next to me. Why is she even awake? She doesn't need to be up for at least three hours. Ugh. I'll get up and get breakfast going.

Breakfast is pretty quick. I cooked off a bunch of bacon and potatoes at the beginning of the week so I can quickly heat them up in a pan and cook off some eggs. I scramble a few for me and throw them on a plate for me and put some cheese on them, then I fry some for them and make their plate up while the cheese melts on mine. The toaster is big enough that I can make toast for them and English muffins for me at the same time. I bring the food upstairs and she is back to sleep. she won't even enjoy breakfast while it's hot. Whatever, it's still early and I have plenty of time to eat mine and clean up before I leave for work.

Work has been awful lately. We are short handed and I am working at least ten hours everyday. Management has been leaning on me more and more. They say that I can post for a management position as soon as one comes up, which is due to happen in two more months. Unfortunately that means that I will spend the next two months with the extra work of management but none of the benefits. They say this will help my development but for now it's just stressing me out. At 8:30 I get a message, it's a picture of a clean plate.

"Prob better warm," is the caption. She ate every crumb. I knew she only woke up to make me get up and make breakfast. I really could have used that extra half hour of sleep. Oh well, back to work. Half way through my shift I spill sauce all over myself and can't do anything about it and just work in the dirt uniform. We are really behind today and it's getting late and I haven't taken a break for lunch yet when I get another message.

"Haven't you gone to lunch yet? I've been waiting so I can give you the shopping list for today" I look around and I realize we are in a better spot than I thought and I let my manager know I am going to lunch. I message them back, "I'm on lunch now Mistress, I can call you whenever you are ready." She just sends a picture of a shopping list with all the ingredients to one of their favorite meals and the text, "I'm in the middle of something, just get this and eat your lunch." Oh well, I guess I'll just eat. It's probably for the best because it takes me most of my lunch to eat what I packed and I like to watch shows on my phone while I eat.

Finally the day is over and I get to go home. I'm tired, gross and just want to relax. I walk in the door and set down the groceries and start getting them organized to make dinner. She walks in and takes a look at me and just scoffs.

"You are disgusting, go upstairs and shower," she says with obvious disappointment in their voice, "I guess I'll make dinner. Get cleaned up and play some video games or whatever it is you do." I know I should do the cooking, but I don't have the energy to argue, nonetheless actually cook.

The shower actually feels amazing. I feel the filth of the day washing away, as well as some of the soreness that comes with working in retail. When I finish I get dressed and try to make my way into the kitchen to at least try and help with dinner. It already smells amazing. As soon as she sees me she scowls and says, "I thought I told you I was cooking, go game or something." She is upset, so I leave the room with a sheepish, "Yes Mistress."

I do spend some time gaming. In fact my best friend is online and we play together for a little bit before he has to leave to eat dinner himself. Shortly after I get a text.

"Here. NOW"

I guess dinner is ready. She has already plated for both of us. It looks fabulous. Come to think of it, this is one of my favorite meals too. As we eat I tell them about everything that I dealt with at work. She listens and comments appropriately and tells me about their day as well. As we finish up she stands up first and looks down on me.

"After you clean up, come upstairs. I will be waiting, and I am not in a patient mood." I look around, there aren't a lot of dishes. She is much better than me at not making a mess. I always make more dishes than she does. I clean up as fast as I can because I know I am already in trouble and I don't want to disappoint them any more than I already have.

When I get upstairs she is waiting in a vinyl bodysuit. She has a cane, a crop, and a short multi tailed whip laid out on the bed. I let out a small whimper and kneel on the ground as she begins speaking.

"You tried to oversleep today. You wouldn't have eaten at all today without me. You made such a mess of yourself you couldn't cook me my dinner. You have not fulfilled your duties today and for that you must be punished. But your Mistress is merciful. You can choose what order I use these on you. Make your choice then assume the position."

I rearrange the implements on the bed so that she will start with the whip, then the cane and finally the crop, then I strip down and then get on all fours with my legs spread so that she have access to all of my most sensitive places. I feel the tails of the whip slowly trace across my back. I am such a failure. I should do so much better. I am worthless. I am... SWISH. THWACK. I feel the sting of the whip across my back and I stop thinking. SWISH. THWACK. I jump as I feel that sting across my backside.

"DON'T YOU DARE MOVE" she growls.

"Yes Mistress," I reply meekly and proceed to endure my punishment. Very quickly my back is covered in marks and my ass feels like it's on fire. As I feel myself slipping into a trance and she land a strike across my thighs that also hits me between my legs. It hurts so much but I deserve this. I NEED this.

Quickly she moves on to the cane. She leaves stripes all over my body. I can barely feel the pain at this point. Once my whole body is covered in welts she moves on to the crop. This is the one that hurts the most. Quickly I am in tears. She doesn't let up. she goes until I am nearly at my limit. I am a mess of welts and bruises. My face is red and a mess of tears and snot and sweat. I fall over and my tears let up slowly. There is a glass of ice water with a straw sitting next to the bed. When did she get that? I grab the glass and before I can start drinking I feel something cold on my back. It stings a little but then the pain starts to fade and it feels wonderful.

"Remember to sip slowly," she says gently as she continues rubbing cream on my marked flesh. she has changed out of the bodysuit and into comfy PJs.

"Thank you, Mistress. I really needed that," I whimper between sips.

"You are such a good boy, and I could tell you were getting overwhelmed. You need to make sure you are taking care of yourself. That breakfast was wonderful and you would have just had poptarts if i didn't push you to wake up. You work too hard and would have worked right through your lunch if I didn't remind you. And you were so tired you didn't even notice how badly you needed a shower. What is Rule Number One?"

"Take care of Mistress's possession"

"Excuse me!"

Take care of Mistress's most prized possession."

"That's better. Now roll over so I can finish rubbing this cream in then we will get you into some soft pajamas then we can cuddle up and watch a movie before we go to sleep. You don't have to be up in the morning for work so you can sleep in and I will make breakfast."

A short while later I am cuddled up with the person I love as she strokes my hair with a movie on and feeling better than I have in a long time. I am truly content.

"Mistress, can I cook breakfast tomorrow, you know I love to cook for you?"

"Tell you what, we will cook together," and she kisses my forehead as I drift off to the most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time. Tomorrow will be a great day.