In Need of a Good Lick

Story Info
A fantasy of cunnilingus gets a bite.
5.1k words
3.81
4.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time reader, first time writer. Hoping for some feedback! General advice, erotica specific advice, it's all helpful :)

FYI: This story takes a while to get going

At Home:

So Michael, do you like to receive in turn?

Huh, I thought, seeing where the message was from. Didn't expect that app to work.

It was a dating app that matched people based on what their fantasies were. I'd made a profile out of curiosity, but figuring that ultimately it was almost certainly overpopulated with dudes. I guess this Sasha was wading through the chaff.

Of course ;) It's the giving that really gets me going though.

Would giving alone be enough for you then?

I tapped my phone against my chin, pondering how to answer. An email popped up on my laptop. It was just an easy filing task. It took me less than half a minute to get it done, despite an already burgeoning erection. Christ quarantines gone on too long, I thought. Although in truth my lack of chill downstairs was a pre-existing condition.

For a night, absolutely. However, my saintliness does have a half-life lol.

I hoped I wouldn't be penalized for the use of the non-word "lol". I got up from my couch and took some almonds out of the cupboard. When I got back there was a message and a work email both. Guess which one I checked first?

Haha, fair enough. Would you like to set up a video call? With COVID I think it's best for a first date.

I was surprised she'd gone to the question. I shrugged. It made sense really. Extensive texting back and forth rarely revelatory. A few minutes on Zoom would be more useful, awkward as it was.

Yeah, I agree :) I'm free this evening actually, or afternoons this weekend.

This evening is good. 7 pm?

Sounds good! Talk to you then!

With something to look forward to, the rest of the day crawled by. I'd meant to do some drawing after work, but with the prospect of a date I couldn't really focus. Instead I cleaned up the living room and reorganized in my room even though she'd only end up seeing a small sliver of it. I showered and got ready almost as if it was an in person date. There was, of course, a last minute technical snafu but we managed to get the zoom working easily enough.

"Hey!" She said, waving in front of the camera. She had curly red hair down to her shoulders and her face was rounded apart from delicate cheekbones. From couch she was sitting on I guessed she was in her living room. It made me a little self-conscious I was broadcasting from my bedroom but it couldn't be helped. I had roommates.

"Hey! How's it going?" I replied. Ugh "how's it going?" Really?? I thought.

"Alright. Just finished up some debugging so hopefully no one will be calling me. How about you?" She said. Her smile was a bit ambiguous. I wasn't sure if it was cheerful misanthropy or some genuine exhaustion.

"I'm doing okay. Not a busy day at work so I went out for a bike ride around noon," I said.

"Oh, cool! Where?" She replied.

"Umm, just around West Oakland-is and a bit on the shoreline in Emeryville," I said. Argh! Never bring up stuff that seems exciting but isn't! I thought.

"Nice. Sounds fun," she said. Her eyes glanced at something above her screen, then off to the side. Damn it, I knew that look. Zoom boredom was setting in already.

We went through the usual small talk. What do you do for work? For fun? During social distancing? Yadda yadda. We found a little more rapport, yet it seemed to only facilitate burning through polite topics even faster. She brought it back to her job, perhaps to end the conversation, so I took a bit of a risk.

"So what do you think of the app's algorithm?" I asked. For an instant I thought I screwed up. She looked taken aback. Then she cocked her head to the side and pondered the question.

"Well, to be honest I think it's over reliant on word matching and hashtags. Like, it shows me a lot of guys who mention, um, cunnilingus, but I don't know. Does every guy put it on their profile? I mean I'm just guessing, but it doesn't seem they're really into it," she replied.

"Heh, yeah probably. The one time it's good to be really kinky so you stand out," I said. She giggled at the quip, more than it really merited I thought but that was a good sign.

"How about you? How's it been working?" She replied.

"I kind of stopped using it 'til you reached out. I think maybe the app's designed for people with more specific fantasies? Or maybe like, um, well, people want someone that's good at oral sex, but how do you know just from a profile?" I said.

"Catch-22. But lol, it's easy to guess who'll be really bad at it," she replied. I chuckled a bit. From some of the stuff my female friends had posted on facebook I could imagine. So I got something right on the profile, I thought.

"So dungeon dwellers and English majors, that's the demographic," I said.

"The safe word is "they're" not "there". T-H-E-Y-Apostrophe-R-E," she quipped. I laughed. My mind naturally supplied me with an image of her panting out the syllables while we fucked. I think I flushed a bit. Not yet, not yet. Focus, I chided myself.

"Probably best to stay away from homophones. Ooh, the Jabberwocky. Lots of good safe words in that," I said.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "It's got a good rhythm, don't you think?"

"Good point. It'd need a few more verses, maybe a blind fold.. could be hot," I pondered.

"Blind folds huh? You in to that?" She replied. She flashed me a winky smile expression bang on. Meme worthy, I thought.

"It can be fun. I'm more inclined to be the blindfold-er than blindfold-ee, but obviously there has to be quite a bit of trust first," I said. Damn. I knew I'd answered the question too seriously.

"Hhhmmm, I'm not sure it'd be my thing, but I've also never tried it. Totally agree about trust though. It's always important," she replied.

"Yes," I agreed. The awkwardness was suddenly back. We were both out of lines and unsure what to say.

"So..." she started.

"Do you have any, other things you'd like to try?" I hazarded. Her eyebrow creased quizzically. It'd been the wrong tack.

"I guess? I'm curious about a lot of things, but... like, trust as I mentioned and I need to know my partner will listen," she replied.

"Yeah, that make sense. You know what you like and, well especially with oral what's the point if it's not fun for who you're licking?"

"Exactly!" She exclaimed. "I can't tell you how many...anyhow, that principle is somehow not well understood."

"Uh, yeah.. I figure asking is usu—the most straight forward way," I mumbled. I'd started down this road and lost sight of any destination. Thankfully Sasha seemed to have a place in mind.

"Yes, precisely! So, you're not like, offended by instructions?" She asked.

"No, instructions are helpful!" I chirped. I then remembered the app by which we'd found found each other. "I mean, I don't get off on it, except, you know, if it helps make my partner happy it makes me happy."

"Oh yeah, cool. I'm not like a dominatrix or anything, just um, I know what I like," she explained. Strangely, saying that was what made her really blush.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Spontaneity's good, listening's better," I replied.

"Totally! Same page," she agreed.

We couldn't think what more needed to be said. We chatted for a few minutes and, though perhaps the words flowed smoother, what was said wasn't half as interesting or amusing. Afterwards, it felt nice I guess. I thought we had some chemistry and she'd said we'd text. However, despite what we'd talked about I was still wasn't entirely sure she wasn't just being polite. I shrugged. It'd be nice if it worked out, if not that was par for the course.

In Person:

Parking, finally, I thought. I did a five point back and forth to wedge in between two SUVs. I grabbed my messenger bag with toothbrush, condoms, lube and a change of socks and underwear. It was the middle of the afternoon and I'd bet she had condoms were we to go there, but to my mind it was a matter of courtesy.

Just parked. I'll be there in 3 :) I texted.

The sun bounced off the concrete and made the spring day warm. Still I kept my long sleeve on since my body had pulled all my heat to my core and increasingly my dick. I knew from the walk we'd been on that she didn't just have a pretty face. Her wide hips and moderate belly funneled the eye right down between her thighs. The usual destination of wandering eyes wasn't uninteresting either. And she's funny and has a good assuredness about her, I reminded myself. I noticed bodies first and that was just a fact. I'd learned from a couple dull and mildly embarrassing experiences that prettiness alone didn't do it for me.

A buzz from my phone startled me out of my racing thoughts.

Text me when you're downstairs and I'll buzz you in, she texted.

I looked up at the beige block above me. Standard Oakland construction. Despite their size the eyes just kind of glazed over them. The mail box said "2448" so I was in the right place.

I'm here! I replied. Ugh, smiley faces and "!" are so over used, I thought. Chill. She's not going to send you away for trite grammar.

The door buzzed and I hastened to open it. Inside was a single corridor from front to back and a stair case on the right. She was in 310 so I figured it was on the third or fourth floor. I sprang up the steps two at time. It brought up my heart rate a bit and also mostly deflated my boner. It'd still come back well before I needed it.

Her apartment was the one on the fourth floor, right by the stairs. I took two deep breaths (though if they had any calming effect I couldn't tell) and knocked on the door. Five seconds or five hours later I heard footsteps rushing towards the door.

"Hey," she greeted me. Her voice was a touch higher than usual. Her grin though was wide enough to have some swagger.

"...Hey," I struggled to utter. What can I say? She was wearing this dress with an empire waist that gathered her breasts without the need for a bra. The rest of it was loose but not shapeless, which whispered where the top announced. I walked in on a cloud while she shut and locked the door behind us.

Her apartment felt almost airy as a loft and it had a tinge of shabby-chic that I could get behind. Three tall windows and white paint made the apartment bright even with the sheer curtains pulled across. Because real estate in the bay is a reflexive thought I calculated she'd swung the low-end of roommate-free and breathed freshness and cheer into it.

"Would you like some wine? I've got a white open from last night," she offered.

"Oh, um, sure. I mean yes," I bumbled. Her smile quirked a bit upwards. I think she found it more charming than coltish, but I wish I was capable of being a little more suave. She didn't say anything as she rummaged through the cabinet, the fridge, then back and forth again for crackers and cheese. The silence felt a bit cold until I recognized I wasn't the only one with nerves.

"Mind if I take off my mask?" I asked. Soon as the words left my mouth I worked out how dumb they were.

"No," she chuckled. "Unless you want me to waterboard you with the wine or something."

I chortled. It was part nerves for sure, but damn that was dark and I liked it.

"You book us the black site, I'll get the table," I shrugged. I nibbled a bit of cheese and cracker. My stomach was too tied up for food, but objectively I noted the rosemary in the cracker and the funkiness of the blue.

"Quite a step up from blind folds," she teased. She took a sip of her wine as well. I was sitting on a high stool while she seemed to have settled for standing behind the kitchen counter.

"Hhhmm, good point. We could start with a ball gag of frozen chardonnay," I suggested. She bit her lip with edge of her teeth.

"You know, you figure out how to make that and you might convince me," she admitted.

"High ball mold. Just got to find a freezer cold enough," I said.

"Shit. I'm the engineer. Should have realized that," she cursed

"Well, don't worry too much. I'm not a chef or an engineer. No clue where to find one," I replied.

"Dry ice. You can buy it off the internet. Damn it, why am I helping?" She wondered.

"Tell you what. If we do work it out I'll try it on first," I replied. She pinched her dress to bob a little curtsey. I noticed as it swung back down and for a moment showed an impression of her ass and hips in profile.

"Truly a gentleman," she said. I blushed profusely despite her sarcasm.

"I try," I muttered. I hid my visage in the wine glass. My sip was a larger than I'd meant so I'd just about drained the glass. It got quiet again so I munched a cracker.

"Uh, more wine?" She asked.

"I'm good, um, unless you wanted to—"

She drained what was left in her glass. Her skin had taken on a pink flush very evident with her pale complexion. She placed the wine back in the fridge. I hopped down from the stool, unsure where I should be going.

She somehow snuck around the kitchen counter. As she hastened to the living room she caught the tip of my finger from behind. She led me to a strip of wall just to the right of her reading nook, between two windows. I recognized the chair in the corner by description. Her back was against the wall. One of her hands was till in mine, the other pinched her dress. There was room for Jesus as they say, but instead it was all charged atmosphere. Standing like this made me notice I was the taller though that was just a physical matter.

"Sasha.. Can I—Would you like me to kiss you?" I whisper-croaked.

"Yes," she replied. She wrapped a hand around the back of my neck and I tilted her face up to kiss her. Too hard at first, with both of our efforts, but then we found a middle. Her arm pressed me closer to her. I caressed her neck with my left hand and my right pulled her to me as well.

"Mmmm" she sounded appreciatively. Cute, I thought. Not hot but it was headed there.

My hand moved lower down her waist. Her dress was thin. I'd say it was hotter than bare skin except that wasn't possible in my book. Her mouth came at mine this time with tongue. Okay that was a little weird if also encouraging.

I backed her more into the wall. One of my legs ended up between hers. There was no way she couldn't feel the boner getting a little uncomfortable in my slacks. Hopefully she was flattered. My right hand had come to rest atop her hip. She was delightfully squishy and fleshy there where I had straight lines and bone. I explored up side, careful not to touch her breasts without asking.

Her hands ran up and down my back. Nothing complicated about it and it felt nice to be touched. When I got back down her hip she moved my hand to her ass. I grabbed a handful.

"Mmmm," she uttered again. I grinned. I liked that. I clutched her butt with both hands. Incidentally it brushed her pussy against my leg. I couldn't tell if that was a good thing yet.

Her fingers slipped under my shirt and traced up the side of my lats. It wasn't usually a sensitive area for me yet I shivered.

"Ticklish?" She asked. Her fingers tapped mischievously around my armpit.

"Not exactly," I replied. Her expression got a little more lascivious. She knew what I meant.

"Good," she said. She tugged my lips back to hers. Her hand brushing down my chest and stomach was all kinds of distracting. Nevertheless we found our rhythm again soon enough. The way she pressed and slid against me got more wanton. It had my dick fully sprung despite my slacks.

I wanted to hear her so with a light touch she let me move her chin aside. She stilled, a small breath held in. I kissed the hollow between her neck and jaw.

"Hah," she panted. I kissed her again just under her ear. I could hear the breath not taken. I went slowly down her neck. When I got to her shoulder I added just a bit of teeth.

"Mm!" She squealed, amused and sexy at the same time.

"Biting is good?" I asked. She worried her bottom lip with her own teeth.

"A little teeth like that can be nice. Biting when I say," she answered.

"Good rule," I replied.

We were kissing again. I ran my hand over where I'd just kissed which made her shiver a bit. After I wasn't quite sure where to go next. Making out was nice for a bit, but direction was good. I tilted her face to the other side so I could kiss down her neck again.

Perhaps I'd been a bit abrupt, or perhaps the sequel was just never as good. She didn't seem quite as thrilled. When my mouth came back to hers she moaned encouragingly. I reached for her ass again. This time the way she ground pussy against my leg had to be intentional. With her hands under my shirt the dress was becoming too much of an impediment. I started to pull it up along her thigh and realized I'd made a fatal error. Unlike most dresses it was floor length so there was simply too much fabric.

"You first," she muttered. With a deft hand teased up my shirt and sweater and I pulled them the rest of the way over my head. She openly regarded my chest then rested a hand on my left pec.

"You should have a shirtless pic on your profile," she commented. A skittish cough-hiccup escaped me.

"Didn't think I had the figure," I mumbled. Last I checked I had abs and pecs only when I really clenched them.

"Quarantine's been good for you," she replied.

"Uh, thanks. My roomie got a bench press," I said. What, why am I bringing up my roommate? I thought.

"Hhmm," she muttered.

I trailed two fingers under her chin to bring her in for a delicate kiss. She took full advantage of my denuded torso. I slid my fingers down her neck, along her collarbone and sternum. I found the tie holding the dress together. I tried pulling the loose end, but it only tugged the dress around. We broke off our kissing.

"There's one in the back as well," she told me.

I used both hands to tease out the double knot. Now I knew it was there I didn't need to see. I looked her in the eye. They were a light brown that lent her a touch of softness.

"I like your smile," I said. The knot came undone and the top part of her dress went slack. She flashed me a glorious smirk as she turned around.

The second tie was just under her waist. It was a single knot and loose, almost purely decorative. With a brush of my fingers the dress fell to the floor. Very French muse, I thought. She could have been one. She had a plumpness that rested on her curves and stopped short of occluding them.

My hardness went right between her ass cheeks as I grasped her shoulders and kissed her neck from behind.

"Bite," she said. "Not hard."

It was exactly what I'd wanted to do. I bit softly yet wide over her trapezius.

"Mmeerrmm," she agreed. Her ass clenched against my dick. She reached behind to grab my butt as well. I kept going along her shoulders while my arms slipped beneath hers. I felt up and down her sides. My index finger snagged just a hair on her panties as I went for her thighs.

Her arms entangled around my neck. She brought me in for a sideways kiss. I brought one hand up to clasp her breast. For a moment I thought I'd erred. However, when I tried to release her breast she stopped my hand from going. I used it to hold her more tightly to me. We both groaned as her ass and my groin rubbed against each other. With my free hand I dared to explore down over her hip bone to grip her leg with my thumb on her inner thigh.

Our panting got heavy enough to make more kissing inadvisable. I bit her shoulder more firmly now. I tried playing with her areola. I wanted to nip and tease down her side, though from our position it simply wasn't possible.

12