In Need of a Good Lick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sasha," I uttered breathily. "Can I touch your pussy?"

"Yes," she replied. I slid my hand right up her inner thigh to her labia. Subtlety was not needed here. I could feel how damp she was even through her panties. It was not hard to find her clit.

"Uh-uh," she said. "Too much. Not yet."

She guided my hand back and forth across her lips. Some pressure was good, directly touching her clit was not. My tongue can be more delicate, I thought. For now I reveled in what we could do even with her panties in the way. I took her right and placed it high on wall. It added more resistance and let me trace my fingers around her areola, along her ribs and up through her armpit. With what each my hands were doing she moaned, ground herself against me, and caught her breath only to start the cycle over again. I could have kept at it for hours. Nothing was so arousing to me as a wanton woman.

She twizzled around suddenly. I must have looked confused because she placed a smooch on my lips.

"Chair time," she said. I grinned from ear to ear.

"Chair time," I agreed.

She went to stand with her back to the sofa chair. We kissed some more, to assure each other we were still there, that this was about connection not acting out some play. I cupped her cheek and hooked a thumb around her panties.

"Off?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied. She took the other side and we lowered them until they fell to the floor. I put a hand around the top of her breast. With a slight nudge I guided her to sit on the left side of the sofa chair. It was a wide so I had space to put one knee on the right side. She clasped my face with both hand and brought me in for quick smooch. It rapidly turned deeper and more sexual. I pressed her a little deeper into the sofa to restrain us.

Our eyes met, just a couple feet apart. We both blushed and smiled.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Yes. You?" She replied. I pondered a moment. The position was a bit awkward for me, but I didn't think I'd be in it for long.

"I think this'll work very well," I said.

"That confident?" She teased. I reddened even more.

"Hopefully justified," I muttered. Okay enough talking, blood's all in the wrong place, I thought.

I distracted her with a kiss. I realized I had her wrist and took full advantage. I placed it on the back of the chair. I hadn't really thought that through because now I couldn't reach her neck. Instead I kissed the back of her jaw line. She tittered. Maybe a little funny isn't bad, I thought.

I brushed my lips over the inside of her arm. I nipped right at the tendon near her armpit, which elicited a giggle-gasp. I went lower, to her side just above her breasts, then back up right to her shaved armpit. Her gasp was all sexual no matter where I'd kissed. Maybe it was my rock hard erection talking but I liked the smell of her sweat.

I meandered over her ribs and to her breasts. Her nipples matched my dick in their hardness, which turned me on even more. I couldn't resist licking over them. She yelped and chuckled and I pecked her on the lips.

"You can bite a bit. Just not hard," she said.

"Noted," I replied.

This time I proceeded down her sternum. I had to release her wrist and remembered I had hands of my own. While I nibbled around the underside of her breast I trailed my hand not so idly around the tops of her legs, her inner thigh, the shallow crease between her stomach and her hips. At some point she'd put a hand on my head. Every time I found a sensitive spot on her chest or meandered near her pussy she'd grasp and pull my hair. The feeling made me ever more determined to find the next one.

It's time, I thought. I rested a thumb right over her sex, as if by accident. I chomped her belly a couple times on the way down. It was nice, but another day. I slid my knee the rest of the off the chair so I could settle on the floor between her leg. Her breath got heavier as I kissed and nipped my way along the crease I'd explored with my hand. I didn't follow it all the way though. I bit the top of her leg instead and again with less pressure as I got to her inner thigh.

I glanced up right as she looked down at me. Her mouth was open. Her expression just a bit desperate. I obliged.

"Uuurhuuh," she groaned as I licked her vagina from bottom to top. God she smells good, I thought. Salty, funky and, yes, a little fishy, but I'd happily become a pescatarian. Her hand on the back of my head pressed me closer. I wasn't done teasing yet though.

I kissed that strong tendon right by a woman's sex. I bit just where it hid under the flesh of her leg.

"Mmmm," she agreed.

I pecked her once on the other side, then licked her for a second time. She groaned appreciatively again. I nibbled her right above her pubic bone. Her hair got in the way, but just made it hotter. She didn't react strongly so I considered that it might be more of a me thing.

The third time I licked her she held my hair to suggest I stay where I was. I licked all the way up the right side of her lips then down the left. I completed the circle again in the opposite direction. The way she moaned drove me wild. I really wished I'd worn looser underwear.

I got my shoulders under her thighs so I'd have some control over the angle. I reached up to her breast to find her hand was already there. By touch she showed me how she liked her nipples pinched and twisted a few degrees between thumb and forefinger. I don't think I got it perfect, but I was multitasking.

I kept across the length of her vagina. It got very sloppy, but from the way she bucked her hips in time with me I gathered she liked it that way. I considered adding a finger inside her, but the angle would be awkward and it'd break rhythm. Another time. She gasped when the tip of my tongue rolled over her clitoris. Not a bad gasp, I thought. Cautiously, I passed my tongue around her clitoris. Her thighs tensed and she held herself still. I hoped it was intense in a good way, however, I wasn't sure. Holding her thighs, I licked again from half-way down her labia. I brushed just the flat of my tongue over her clit.

"Yes," she exhaled. Perfect, I thought.

I focused my attentions from her vaginal canal upwards. I went slow so I didn't overstimulate her. She kept play with my hair which reassuring and delightful. Her pubic bone made little undulations against my face. After a minute or so (who could tell?) she pressed against the back of my head. I was 100% sure how to interpret—

"Faster," she demanded.

I picked up the pace. It took more concentration so all I did with my arms was hold her thighs. She panted and moaned, often both at once. I think she'd lost voluntary control of her hips. She'd pull her butt into the cushion only to release it and get all the licking she'd missed. I wrapped my hands inside her thigh, just above her knee. Unless she called me off I wasn't going to stop.

"Yes! Mmmm!" She cried out. I'd lapped right over her clit. I stopped going much further afield. Up, down, up, down. Not terrifically creative, didn't matter.

"O—" she inhaled. Her thighs escaped my grip. They squeezed the side of my head. The sound was almost like being underwater. She'd pulled her hips almost completely into the couch. I niggled her clit with the tip of my tongue. A squeak escaped her. Then,

"——uaaauh... uaaah.... Uuaaahh," She gasped as her orgasm rocked through her. Her hips slid against my tongue twice more as it did. It took several heavy breaths for her breathing to approach something like normal. She relaxed her grip on my hair. Your mistake, I thought. On wicked impulse, I planted a kiss right on her vagina.

"AAhh!" She exclaimed. "Don't you dare!"

I clambered back up the chair so I could kiss her properly. She grabbed around my neck so she could crush her lips against mine.

"Mmm," she uttered. "Fantasy fulfilled."

12