In Need of a Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earl was waiting in the doorway, clad in pajamas. Kevin followed me, carrying my overnight bag, and stood quietly as his father and I hugged and kissed.

When we finished, Kevin said, "Thanks, Dad. I think Mom really enjoyed the show."

Earl reached out and put his arm around our son. "Thanks, son. I knew she was in good hands."

When we stepped inside, I told Kevin, "Get something to eat. Dad and I are going up to cuddle," He nodded and set the bag down, and walked to the kitchen.

Earl put his arm around me and we walked up to the bedroom. He said, in a low voice, "I'm ready to burst! I would have cum ten times by now if you hadn't locked me up." As we approached the door, I felt around my neck, and undid the clasp of my necklace to access the key for Earl's cage.

"We need to release this bad little boy," I said, reaching for Earl's bottoms. I fell to my knees at our bedside to see for myself, what affect the overnight restraint had on my husband. With his pajama bottoms in a heap at his feet, I kissed one hairy thigh and then the other, working my way to the cool, metal toy.

There were stains of dried precum all around the article, and a flowing rivulet of Earl's honey seeping from the hole in the cap. Earl lovingly ran his fingers through my hair while my tongue lapped up his juices. I opened wide, in the same fashion that was necessary to suck Kevin's girthy dick, and took Earl's entire package into my mouth. The steel was cold at first, until I coated it, and his junk with my saliva. I made a popping sound with my lips as I released his pent up cock, and looked up to Earl. I whispered, "Oh, you are so ready to cum."

I undid the lock, and removed the metal lid. His penis fell free, but was still squished from his overnight restraint. It began pulsing to life, and more so as Earl unsnapped my jeans and tugged them to the floor. Earl audibly gasped when he saw that I had the same pair on from yesterday, undoubtedly soiled and filled with remnants of our play.

My soft fingers toyed with my husband's boyish shaft as it became engorged with blood. Earl lowered his hand to cup what was now a cotton panel so full of semen, that slimy goo had oozed through.

"Is that...?" Earl began.

My thumb and fingers swirled about Earl's dripping knob, and I said, "Ten minutes ago."

Earl slipped one finger beneath the elastic and dipped into the pool of his son's seed. "Fuck, Mags!" he uttered, but I had moved to his ear.

I whispered, "Do you want to go down, or do you want me on top?"

"You. On top," he blurted.

I pointed. "Get on the bed."

Earl scampered to the bed and rolled onto his back, his five inches standing erect and angry red. I stepped onto the bed and walked to the top of it, panties still in place. I turned around at his shoulders, facing his feet, one foot on either side of his ears.

Earl looked anxiously, as I peeled my panties down, letting them fall freely to his face. They made a slapping sound as the drenched cloth smacked his nose and cheeks. I stepped out of one leg, and then the other while Earl's tongue madly flicked at the soiled cloth.

I smiled as Earl's eyes focused on my vulva, placed my panties beside us, and I began to squat down over him. When I neared his face, my hand rested on Earl's tummy to steady myself. Earl raised his head, trying to receive his prize sooner than I was presenting it.

A long, thick strand of silvery goo hung from my labia, and Earl's mouth lay wide open below, in anticipation. "Kev really knows how to fuck," I stated, as my knees settled in beside Earl's belly. I leaned down and kissed his cock at the tip. "He came so much, every time." I took the rock hard head into my mouth as I lowered my pussy onto Earl's face.

The feel of his tongue lapping up the tasty spunk, still as warm as when it shot up inside me moments ago, was electrifying. The ravenous slurping below set me on fire. My tongue mopped up the drops of Earl's precum while my lips moved down the stumpy phallus. Earl's moans echoed inside me as he gulped down globs of his son's seed.

I bobbed up and down while Earl flicked his fat tongue atop my clit. Both of us began humping - fucking the face of the other - on our way to climax. "Feed me your cum, Daddy," I cried out, before lowering to his root. I opened wide once again, and, with the help of my hands, engulfed Earls balls as well. With all of him bathed in my warm saliva, he was in so far that his cock head tickled my uvula.

Earl, having fully laved my vulva for his reward, concentrated on my fully aroused clitoris until my orgasm took over. I made a humming noise as Earl drove his hips high off the bed. I heard Earl groan a most guttural noise and just then my mouth began filling with scads of warm, precious semen. I pressed my tongue flat over the slit to keep the jets of built up anxiety from striking the back of my throat. His orgasm was as intense as I've ever witnessed.

When our orgasms ebbed, I rolled off my man, onto my back. Earl rolled onto his side and we kissed once more, sharing his salty remnants. As we lay in the quiet, Kevin called from the hallway, on his way past our room. "I'm off to visit Aunt Jackie," he announced, not awaiting a reply

"Have fun!" I yelled back.

"Aunt Jackie?" asked Earl.

"Your son seems to be in high demand these days," I answered with a giggle. Earl and I snuggled until we fell asleep, safe and secure in our own bed.