In One Spirit Meet and Mingle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rebounded, launching off the side of the building like a ping-pong.

Felix whooped, exhilaration roaring through him as he flicked out a hand, then another. He created strands of oxygen-ropes, tugging on them with his enhanced strength, shifting his outfit on the fly -- his mind buzzing with calculations. He added fanes and fluted shapes to his outfit, catching the air and streamlining himself as he flipped, twisted, and rocketed forward. Soon, he was soaring beneath Lady Justice, and he took a moment to casually spin himself around so he was arcing through the air beneath her, back to the pavement, belly facing her belly. He grinned and waved. She waved back, and then he was falling back into the movement. The dance of soaring through the city by swing, bounce, and momentarily constructed catapult. Then Lady Justice arced to the side, landing on one of the skyscrapers they were shooting past. He polymerized the air between himself and the roof, catching onto a large air conditioner unit that was thrust into the air. He swung around it, bleeding off speed by creating polymerized mesh wings out of his outfit, catching the air and finally...he dropped to the roof next to Lady Justice and two office workers who had slipped out for their smoke break.

"Hey," he said, panting as he waved at the two office workers.

"Hey," the dude said, then puffed on his cigarette.

"So, you're a swinger," Lady Justice deadpanned. "Nice."

"Please!" Felix said around pants. "Serial gymnast. I always release a building before I grab another."

Lady Justice chuckled. "Still, it's a good mode of traverse. I prefer flight, but...of course I would."

"I think I can fly..." Felix muttered, rubbing his chin. "I can make wings..."

"Are you a new hero?" the woman in the office break asked, curiously, dropping her cigarette and stamping it out.

"Polymath!" Felix said, waving at her.

"Are you a gadgeteer?" she asked.

"Kinda?" Felix said. He could make gadgets, if those gadgets were primarily mechanical in nature. But while he was considering that, the woman pulled her phone out of her pocket and threw it at his head. Felix ducked.

"You assholes keep making my phone obsolete!" the woman said. "Invent a better vibrator before you invent a new fucking phone!"

"Shelia!" the dude said.

"What!?" Shelia asked. "I've needed to buy a new phone six times this week thanks to fucking Iridium. Six times! Six!"

Felix held up his hands. "Well, I can tell you this! My abilities will not change phones any time soon, Shelia." He flicked one finger, and the polymer chain he had created between his finger and the phone drew taut, dragging the phone back over the edge of the building. He caught it, then tossed it back to Shelia, grinning at her. "And, uh, maybe don't throw phones at superheroes?"

"It's a free country, I can do what I want!" Shelia said. Lady Justice took Felix's arm, the contact sending a delicious tingle through his skin, like he was being touched by a live wire. Except with less electrical burns.

"Lets go on patrol," she said. "I got a few more tricks to show you."

The next rush through the city was just as exhilarating as the first -- doubly so since Lady Justice kept pace with him the whole way, soaring by him as he swung from building to building. As they flew, she shouted, calling out things to look for. "See that traffic? That's normal traffic -- but if you ever see cars bunching up, that means that the auto-driving routines have all gummed up at the same time, usually because a road was just marked as dangerous by the city. Nine times outta ten, that means something super-villainous has happened."

Felix nodded, trying to keep in mind that this was an education.

Not just a chance to watch Lady Justice's beautiful body in motion.

They came to the roof of a skyscraper that was lacking Shelia, and Lady Justice settled down. Felix flipped up, then landed beside her, panting. He had landed a bit closer than he expected, his hip and hers bumping against one another. His breath drew in her scent -- and she had a scent. She had been working out her powers too, and the slight scent of sweat clung to her. Felix had the sudden urge to slowly lick up some of the sweat on her neck. The primary thing keeping him from doing that was, uh. Creepy?

Lady Justice looked at him. She didn't draw back. Very quietly, she said: "So, you picked a good day to get superpowers. Most holidays have some kind of magical potency. But Valentines day?" She shook her head. "The chances of anything serious happening is low. Not many villains want much to do with pink and hearts."

Felix grinned. "Good to know." Slowly, he drew back, then sat down, dangling his legs over the edge of the skyscraper. He looked out at the city. "S-So, that means...can I ask some questions?"

"Sure," Lady Justice said, sitting down next to him. She looked like she was curious to see what his questions were. Felix paused. Well. So far, saying the first thing on his mind had been working out fairly well. Still, it felt kinda dumb. But...he rubbed his knees, then said.

"How do you keep your ID secret?" he asked. "Like...what if I want to go on a date with someone? Got any advice for juggling real life and superhero life?" He paused. "Uh, I just realized, you could totally be married in your normal life, uh, if you are, I'll stop making dumb passes at you and-"

Lady Justice laughed. "Those are your questions? Not how you fight supervillains?"

"Oh, that sounds easy," Felix said, grinning at the redheaded superheroine. "Punch. Dodge. Quip."

"The kid's a natural," Lady Justice said, her voice husky. Felix should have felt demeaned, being constantly called a kid. But there was a playful purr that Lady Justice used when she said the word 'kid.' It was affectionate...but it wasn't patronizing. He noticed, also, that she had slid just a bit closer. Quietly, she said: "Keeping your ID secret is just a matter of being careful. Use changing booths, get good at making excuses, take advantage of chaos. Most times you need to change in a hurry, people will be distracted." She smiled. "Juggling your lives is a matter of practice. But..." She shrugged. "Well, I'd like to say I figured it out, but I haven't gone on a date in, like, ten years."

"Well, looks like I need to start my career on a high note, because that's a fucking crime," Felix said, without thinking. His hand slid over her hand, squeezing gently. Lady Justice laughed, softly.

"Well...it is Valentines Day..." she murmured, quietly.

A sudden scream burst from across the city. Both heroes jerked their heads up. Felix stood.

"Sounds like a mugging," Lady Justice said. "A bit below our power scale. Meaning..." She grinned. "I can see how you handle this." She nodded. "And swoop in if they turn out to be werewolves."

"Got it!" Felix said, his heart hammering. He cracked his knuckles, then leaped off the side of the building.

Time to rock.

He flicked out his wrist and polymerized the air between himself and the edge of the nearest building. He swung outwards, flipped, thrust out again, then pulled himself downward. He landed with a roll in an alleyway. Three men were standing before a terrified looking dude in a business suit, who was holding up his briefcase like a makeshift shield. The three men were all CPC gangers, meaning lots of clown outfits, bells, collars, and the attitude of a deranged circus. One of them was clad in big floppy shoes and held a switchblade in his hand. But he didn't look frightened. More...annoyed.

"You said no one was in town!" he snarled.

"They said they was all in India!" the guy with the acid spitting bowtie said. Felix knew it was acid spitting because, to be quite honest, the guy had done a really bad job of hiding the compressed acid container under his shirt. It was a clear bulge near his heart.

"Ahem!" Felix coughed. "I believe the right phrase is...stop evildoers?"

"Shoot him," the guy with the knife said.

"That never fucking works," the third guy said, drawing his pistol. He aimed and fired in a single, casual movement, and the bark of the gun sent a shock of adrenaline through Felix. He snapped to the left and popped up his hand. The bullet shot between his fingers, dragging a mesh of instantly assembled polymer with it. It strained, then went slack as the bullet slowed down and dropped out of the air. But Felix was already twisting his body, slinging the bullet right back. It smashed into the pistol, sending it flying from the man's hand. The guy with the knife was already sprinting forward, shouting.

"He's not immune to fuckin bullets!"

Felix slammed his foot into the ground and created a polymer strand between his leg and the wall, angled so that the goon with the knife would hit it before he got to Felix's potentially stabbable body. The goon struck the line and went sprawling -- thankfully, Felix had remembered to make it thicker than just a single molecule. He didn't want to dismember anyone. The goon sprawled forward and went right into his uppercut. Felix had done some martial arts training, but even he was impressed by the punch. The goon sprawled on the ground, leaving Mr. Acid, who had thrust out his chest and was frantically pumping his compressed acid sprayer.

A loud hiss split the air.

Acid flew right at Felix's head.

And he polymerized it, then caught it in a web of oxygen molecules, and flung it like a bola. It struck the gun that the goon with the gun had just drawn from his belt -- he had clearly fought heroes before and knew to pack extra heat. The acid wrapped around it and started to hiss and bubble and the goon jerked his hand back, yelping. Felix flicked out both wrists, wrapping the men around the torso with oxygen webbing, then smashed them together with a heave of his arms. Their heads bonked together and they sprawled to the ground, groaning loudly.

Felix slowly stood up, lowering his hands.

He looked up at the business man, who was gaping at him. For a few moments, a high that Felix had never felt before roared through him. At least part of it was being horny enough to be able to hammer nails with his frigging dong.

"Grappler?" the business man asked.

"Uh, no," Felix said.

"Booster Man!?" He asked.

"No, I'm new!" Felix said, laughing -- his momentary high fading with his own laughter. For a few seconds, he had felt untouchable. Godlike. But. It was good to remember that you weren't the biggest fish in the pond. "The name's Polymath, dude. Uh, can you call this in?"

"Already done!" the buisnessman nodded, holding up his cellphone. "Polymath. Are you a gadgeteer?"

"Kinda!" Poly said. And...

It was that moment that Felix really stopped thinking of himself as Felix in the costume. With the adrenaline buzzing and the grateful face on the muggee, with the knowledge that he had helped someone. With his powers. He had done it. Him. Polymath. He grinned, then flicked his hand up, creating a polymerized strand up to the roof. "Polymath o-whoa!" he yelped as he felt his arm getting almost yankned out of its socket, his body shooting up far faster than he expected. He impacted into something soft and warm and muscular, and arms slid around his back.

"Sorry, did I pull too hard?" Lady Justice asked, her voice warm in his ear.

Okay.

Poly was horny again. That was the feeling that had surged through his body after the fight -- the sense of being untouchable. Unbeatable. He turned on the roof, his nose almost touching Lady Justice. "Question," he whispered, his voice soft.

"Yeah, every time," Lady Justice murmured, really soft. "I...kinda got hot just watching."

"I...was going to ask, uh, if I should have tied them up, but-" Poly said around a playful grin.

Lady Justice kissed him. The contact sent a surge along his body, a nearly electrical thrill. Poly had never been kissed before, not like this. His tongue and hers met and for some reason, Poly felt as if he had been born to be here, to be kissing this gorgeous woman. His hands cupped her back, then slid down and he fondled her ass. Her perfect, heart shaped, deliciously soft ass. Squeezing her wrung a tiny mewling sound from her throat, a desperately horny sound that filled Poly with a sense of pure pride. He had done that, with just a tiny grip. His mouth broke the contact, just because he needed to breathe. But then Lady Justice was drawing back slightly.

Sudden sheerness was filling her face.

"Polymath, I'm old enough to-"

"Shh..." Poly whispered. His finger went to her lips. "You're not too old." he paused. "Just...think of it as another step in my education." He grinned. "Like...how do you keep your secret ID while-"

"Oh, that?" her voice was a quiet purr. "That's why I have a few smart zippers tucked away -- just touch me here." Her finger touched a place beneath her belly. "And tug."

Poly's fingers dipped down, into the warmth space between their bellies. Lady Justice stepped back -- but her hands remained looped around the back of his neck. She wasn't trying to get away. Oh no. She was drawing him back, into the shadows. Out of sight, even as a cop-car pulled up below the building. Once they were in the shadows of an overhang, Poly was given a bit more freedom. And he took advantage of it. His mind bubbled with excitement and fear, but his hands immediately slid from her ass to her breasts, squeezing, fondling, playing with them. A slow, throaty laugh escaped from Lady Justice's lips as she leaned back and lifted her arms.

"Like em?" she whispered.

"Y-Yeah..." Poly's voice held a catch -- a big chunk of the nerves was getting aware of just how much more mature Lady Justice was, how much more...

Experienced. Everything he was doing would be compared to who knows how many older lovers? Poly's throat worked as he gulped. Quietly, he whispered. "So, uh...what else do you like getting played with?" His voice was soft. "Cause if you don't give me a bit of direction, I may just fondle your titties all day."

"Mmm, that does sound nice," she murmured. "I like how gentle you are."

Poly's hands had just been about to squeeze harder. Nope. Nope. He was doing just about right. His fingers found the hard nubs of her nipples, peeking out against her sheer silvery outfit. Caressing, then gently pinching those drew a quiet moan from Lady Justice. Her eyes closed and she murmured. "That feels nice..." She smiled, slowly. "How do you like their...perkiness?"

"Lots," Poly whispered.

"Superpowers are nice," she murmured, her hands slowly sliding along his shoulders, then along his flanks. Poly squirmed -- the touches bordered on tickles. But then her hands reached his hips and she gripped him there. One hand slipped backwards and cupped his ass and, for the first time in his life, Poly realized that girls could like boy butts. He had known that, technically. Hell, he had been friends with Penny for years, and she had made absolutely no bones about how much she drooled over an array of muscular, masculine rumps. But being aware of it as an intellectual factoid and feeling it deep in his gut, in his balls, was a different thing entirely.

Then the silver clad fingers of Lady Justice reached between his legs and cupped his member and his balls in a single messy handful. She didn't use a lot of pressure -- instead, she gripped him with a confidence that was nearly as frightening as super-strength might have been. Once more, awareness of how much more she knew struck Poly in the gut. The only thing keeping him from fear was the fact that her apprising grip, her gentle fondling, her quiet croon of pleasure, was all so fucking erotic that he could barely think straight.

"Nice," she whispered.

"Like it? Them?" Poly husked, his voice nearly raspy with desire.

"Polymath, did you ever imagine...that in your life, Lady Justice would be getting on her knees and sucking your cock like her life depended on it?" Lady Justice whispered, her body slowly lowering down before him. Her knees touched the roof and her hands gripped onto thighs, hooking on his blue uniform. Poly felt his power flexing, undoing a tie here, disconnecting a molecular strand there, using the tricks he had already established himself. It was less like taking his clothes off and more cutting it with fine, invisible knives. The end result was the same, though. His cock emerged from a slit in his blue leggings, and slapped against Lady Justice's cheek with a meaty thump.

"No..." Poly whispered.

"Mmmm," Lady Justice cupped his cock with her silver glove, the silky feeling of her outfit almost painfully exquisite as her soft, pouty lips kissed against the side of his cock. "You're bigger than my husband." Her voice was a soft moan as her tongue darted out and teased along the tip of Poly's cock. Pre spurted onto her tongue, smearing along her lips. It nearly hit her eye, but her blindfold kept them safe. But no matter how unbelivably sexy that sounded, Poly...was still a hero.

"I thought-" he started.

Lady Justice gripped his cock slightly harder, her lips closing around his foreskin. She sucked another spurt of precum down, then drew her mouth back. Her lips were already glistening with his arousal, thin strands connecting his cock to her mouth. Her husky laugh was so playful. She grinned, kissed the tip of his cock, then murmured. "Ex-husband, Polymath."

Poly's spine relaxed. The guilt and shock he had felt faded. In its place was a touch of smugness. "Really?"

"Mmmhmm," Lady Justice murmured, her mouth opening as she took the first inch of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around and around his cock as she started to slooowly work herself forward, moaning as she took his cock deeper and deeper. She was so skillful, but...more than that, she was so dedicated. It was as if she was worshiping his cock. As if she couldn't bear to let a single inch of him not go without a tiny lick and a slow moan. Her mouth buzzed against his cock and it was all Poly could do to not cum right then and there, to fill this cougar's throat with his cum.

He was so focused on not cumming early...that he didn't realize how far she had gone until her lips bumped against his hips. One hand of hers rested on his ass, holding him in place. Her other caressed his balls gently, lovingly.

"Holy fuck, Lady Justice..." Poly whispered.

She drew back and gasped as his cock popped free, coughing softly. "Jesus, Polymath, you're more hung than some aliens I've met," she whispered, her voice hot against his slick, dripping cock. "I forgot how good this is, though..." She kissed against the underside of his cock. "Being on my knees. Sucking cock." She purred. "It makes me feel so naughty. Imagine all those people who look up to me, knowing that I was here, worshiping this fat, thick cock like a total whore."

Poly put his hands on the walls of the overhang, his head tilting forward. "Y-You like that?" he whispered, sounding...well...as shocked as he felt.

Lady Justice grinned. "What? Just because I'm old and a heroine doesn't mean I can't be kinky sometimes?" She licked her lips. "Why do you think so many of us let ourselves get captured so often." Her grin became positively wicked. "You'd be shocked how many heroines love a bit of the B, the D, the S...and the M..." She licked the tip of his cock again.

"Holyfuckwhat?" Poly wheezed.

"We don't tell villains that," Lady Justice said, stroking his cock. "And there are great tactical reasons to, uh, one second." She leaned froward and sucked half of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. Her plush lips pressed to his shaft and she sucked on him hard, her eyes closing behind her blindfold. She moaned, then drew back, letting his pre-cum vanish down her throat as she swallowed. "Mmmh, yeah, there are tactical reasons to get captured. But part of it that it's fun being on display. Tied up. Bound and...gagged..." She shivered.