In One Spirit Meet and Mingle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poly felt like every bit of moisture in his mouth had vanished. "W-Well, I know how I'm spending the next Valentines day," he whispered.

Lady Justice chuckled. Then, very softly. "Do you want to cum on Lady Justice's titties, Polymath?" she grinned, her fingers going to the V of her costume.

Poly tried to speak. His mouth was too dry. He gulped, licked his lips, then whispered. "Y-Yes..."

"Didn't...quite hear that," Lady Justice purred. Despite being on her knees, despite having sucked his cock, despite having just called herself the whore, the slut, the filthy pervert, despite having confessed that she liked to be captured and tied up...despite all of that, Lady Justice radiated a kind of graceful poise and control that made Poly's heart race. He had thought, jokingly, about how he was in love, seeing that rump. But seeing how easily Lady Justice walked -- between heroine and victim, between submissive and dominant, between her private life and her super life -- he realized that just being near her was a blessing. Quietly, he reached down to caressed her hair. His voice was soft.

"No," he said.

That drew her back.

"The only place my cum belongs is inside you, Lady Justice," he whispered, his voice husky.

Lady Justice's eyes widened. Clearly. Even behind the blindfold. Before she could respond, Poly flexed his fingers. The wall he was touching extended manacles, polymerized chunks of metal weaving around Lady Justice's wrists, then yanking her up. The bindings locked her arms above her head in a V pattern, and two more clicked out, binding her legs together, so she looked like a human Y, her chest thrust out as she squirmed and jerked against the bindings. She was biting her lower lip, her face clearly a bit shocked. She strained slightly, but before she could really test the bindings, Poly cupped her cheek.

"You like being bound?" he asked, his voice rough. He might have felt confusion and uncertainty...but...

He knew what she liked.

He took that knowledge, that confidence that she radiated, and used it to guide himself. Like a light house.

Lady Justice bit her lower lip. Then, sticking out her chin, she murmured. "I'd never tell," she said. Her voice was somewhere between brat and brash, and Poly felt an urge sliding along his back. He grinned, then reached down and put his hand on her hip. He spun her around, the polymerized bindings moving with his whim, so that they held her in the same position, even as she was turned and tilted, her rump thrusting out and away from the wall. His hand cracked against her ass. Hard. The feeling of the impact was by far the most erotic thing that Polymath had ever felt in his life.

No.

That was a lie.

Because the most erotic thing Polymath had ever felt in his life was the fierce delight when Lady Justice, one of the strongest heroes in Century City, moaned like a bitch in heat. "F...Fuck you..." she whispered. Polymath spanked her again. Then again. Then again. Each time, Lady Justice moaned louder and louder, her eyes closing as she writhed against him. Finally, she gasped out. "I...I love it, Polymath."

Crack! Underneath the silver, her ass had to be beat red. "You love being tied up?"

"Yessss!" She mewled -- the sound of her voice becoming sharper as Poly dragged his finger along her ass, teasing her sensitive flesh through her costume.

Crack! "You want me to fuck you?"

"God yes!" Lady Justice moaned, her knees quivering. She was depending more on the restraints to keep her up now. "Fuck my MILFy brains out. Screw me so hard that I can barely walk. Nail me to this fucking wall, Polymath, please."

"My pleasure," Polymath growled. He barely registered the word she had used as he grabbed her smart zipper. Concealed by hyper-tech, the zipper filled his finger and he tugged up and backwards, the zzzzrrriip noise music to his ears. Between her legs, Lady Justice had a cute, pert, well shaved pussy. She looked so fuckable that Poly nearly started drooling. His hand went down to his cock, taking hold of it. He started to grind the tip against her sex, slicking himself up on her wetness. She crooned, then leaned her head forward, her voice quiet.

"Oh yes. Just like that." Her eyes closed behind her blindfold. "Just like that. Just. Like. That."

Once Poly felt like he couldn't wait a single second longer, he slid one hand along her back...and then pushed forward. It was a single smooth motion, sheathing himself inside of her warm, quivering flesh. And the feeling was perfection. Poly had often sneered at books calling things indescribable -- anything could be described, with sufficient time and vocabulary. No, no, sliding into Lady Justice could definitely be fit within five to...ten thousand words. That would be enough to encapsulate her perfection, her warmth, her frictionless slickness, the way that her sex squeezed on him with an expert clench and then release...

He shuddered as his balls slapped her thighs. She rolled her head back, her jaw hanging open in a silent moan of pleasure. She did manage to gasp in, then spit out a word. "Polymath."

His hands gripped her hips and Polymath felt instincts deeper and more natural than combat or swinging or even the almost thoughtless reflex of polymerization roar to life. He knew what to do, to the base of his being.

Polymath started to fuck Lady Justice. He fucked her hard, her whole body rocking against the wall, the restraints he had created creaking and jangling as her body tensed, then gave them slack with her swaying, rocking motion he pounded into her. Her face mashed against the wall as she pressed herself forward, then arched her spine like a cat. Her mewls of pure bliss were wordless and yet, so very eloquent.

More! More! Fuck me more! Fuck me harder!

Poly groaned in her ear. "You feel like you were fucking made for my cock, Justice..." He groaned -- speaking nothing but the absolute truth. His hands cupped and squeezed her breasts as he gasped. "You feel so fucking perfect. I fucking...mmm...I love it. I want to fuck you every day, every fucking night..."

"Yes, yes, y-hessss!" Lady Justice moaned. "Oh Poly...oh god...oh god!" She shuddered and came. Hard. Her juices slicked along his balls, dripping between her thighs, soaking parts of her costume as her fingers dug into the wall she was mashed against. She shuddered and jerked her hips in fierce, sharp motions -- as if she was trying to wring Polymath dry. Polymath leaned forward, his heart hammering a million miles an hour. He held her, and he looked over her shoulder, at her face -- her blissed out, beautiful face.

"I love you," he gasped, unable to keep the words in. While before, he had let himself say what he felt and thought...he had never before utterly abandoned the fear. The fear at the back of his mind that he had said too much, that he had gone too far. Right now, there was no room for fear, not in the shocking intensity of their union. Lady Justice jerked an arm free from the restraint -- exploding the metal apart somehow. Polymath barely noticed -- he was too focused on her cocking her arm back so she could grip his hair, drag him closer. Their kiss was messy and sloppy, their lips not quite meeting as her body rocked one way and his the other. But her tongue sought out his, trying to slide into his mouth despite the awkward position.

When the kiss ended, she managed words as well.

"I...love you too!"

That was too much.

Too far.

Poly's entire body tensed and he gripped onto Lady Justice, so tightly that he knew that he might be hurting her. But she didn't sound pained. She just screamed in bliss, her head snapping back hard, her whole body glowing a pale golden as Polymath slammed into her once more. His balls slapped against her belly and he emptied himself inside of her. The connection he felt with her -- so soul deep and profound that it shocked the tiny fragment of his brain that was still thinking logically -- flared and he felt his cum spurting into her. He was filling Lady Justice to the brim, and she was mewling like a kitten in heat, twitching with every splatter.

Polymath could almost picture her womb being painted with his thick, white cum.

It was a beautiful picture.

Metal clattered and snapped as Polymath's knees gave way. He turned at the last second, grunting as his back slapped against the wall. Now, Lady Justice was sprawled in his lap. She gasped heavily, her breasts rising and falling beneath her uniform, which was soaked with her sweat. Her cape was bunched around her shoulders, rolled up against the small of her back, and their bodies remained joined. Somehow...being in costume just made their closeness better. Polymath hung her head forward, gasping heavily.

"Ho...holy...fuck..." She whispered.

The two sat in silence.

As the silence stretched, hearts slowed. Adrenaline faded. Lust -- and maybe something more -- faded to background radiation. And realizations began to settle in. Polymath...or maybe, at that moment, he felt more like Felix, tensed. A million things to say came into his mind.

I'm sorry.

I didn't mean it.

Wow, uh, passion! Yeah?

I want to never let you go. I want you to be mine forever. What's your real name?

His mouth had never felt drier.

And yet, he wasn't the one to speak first.

***

There was an advantage to decades of being alive. Lady Justice -- Susan Fong -- had practice at being in love. Specifically, she had known it once...and ever since then, she had known when she wasn't. She knew lust. She knew longing. She knew friendships. And right now, as Polymath softened inside of her, she knew love.

She knew it didn't make sense.

She knew it was a terrible idea. She knew next to nothing about Polymath -- beyond that he was gentle, funny, skillful, gorgeous, and that he...got her. He understood her at an instinctive level that she could feel like a punch to the gut. He wouldn't leave her. And, unlike the others she might have fallen for, if she had given herself a chance? He was a mask too. He'd understand the little things that no normal man could. He'd understand the times where combat pushed your buttons and made you so absolutely fucking horny you just had to fuck the guy you had just been trying to beat senseless. He'd get the seductive pleasure of the villainess, the pressure to be a role model while you were also trying to be a person.

That...

Was why she started to reach slowly up. Her fingers touched her blindfold, even as she looked over her shoulder. "Polymath," she said, her voice husky. Her fingers caught hold of the blindfold. She had never been unmasked before. Fear struck her. Excitement. Giddiness. If there was a deep eroticism to being masked and costumed, there was something...shockingly intense about unmasking. She couldn't think of anything more horrifying than being unmasked against her will -- but she also couldn't think of a clearer way to respond to Polymath's confession of love than...this.

Yeah.

It was more intense, more real than saying that she loved him back.

Her fingers tightened on the ties and she could see Polymath had stopped breathing, watching her with wide, wide eyes.

Pink.

Pink light flared across the roof. A low, subliminal rumble shook the building and cries of alarm echoed from the sidewalks. In a single instant, she and Polymath were standing, even if she needed to use some of her redistribution abilities to prop herself up so she didn't just faceplant against the roof. She and Polymath turned to the light -- and saw that a glowing pillar of pink energy was rising up from the suburbs. It was...actually close to her house. Polymath shaded his forehead, his eyes widening. He looked at her. "Uh..."

"What?" she asked.

"I think it's a house of someone I know. Kinda." He reached back into one of his hidden pockets. There, he pulled out a sleek card, then held it out to Lady Justice. She took it and read it: You're invited to my big Valentines Day party! 6:30 PM sharp! See you there <3 <3 <3

-Megan Delaney

Ah.

She knew the Delaney's. Her son, Felix, went to the same high school. She frowned and folded the card shut. Her son could be there, right now. She looked at Polymath. "So, shall we?" she asked, smiling. Subtly, she reached down, zipping her uniform shut. "Lets see what's up."

Polymath nodded, tucking his member away and closing himself up with his powers. And no mentions were made of masks. Or love. Which was a shame -- it was the right day, wasn't it?

The two of them set out -- Polymath showing off that limber, fuckable body of his by swinging around. He managed to keep going even when they hit the suburbs, and the two of them soared down and landed on the street outside of the Delaney household. The pink energy was shooting into the sky from the backyard, lighting up the house like the whole thing was on fire. Each window was open and pink energy flowed from the windows like streamers. Literal streamers were laying everywhere, colored white and pink. Large cardboard hearts had been put out for decoration and were now swirling around in the cascading winds that roared around the house proper.

"Where are the guests?" Poly muttered, lifting up his hands.

"I don't know," Lady Justice said. "Poly, whack me with that car, if you'd be so kind." She pointed at a parked self driving car that was waiting to take guests home. Polymath gulped, then slammed his foot on the ground. Apparently, he was figuring out how to extend his polymerization powers, since he managed to create a huge polymer spring underneath the car, slamming it into the undercarriage hard enough to flip the car into the air and bring it smashing down on her head. She took the kinetic energy and held it, ready to use it to enhance her strength. As the car clattered and crashed to the ground behind her, four dark shapes leaped onto the roof of the Delaney house.

Four Jasons, from Friday the 13th.

"Mask Master!" Lady Justice snarled.

The Jasons sprang down onto the sidewalk, machetes gleaming.

And battle was joined. Lady Justice slammed some kinetic energy into the air on her palm. A coherent wave of sound flew out and smashed into the Jason that was running at her. He flew backwards and cracked into the wall of the house. Meanwhile, to her right, Polymer had just gone straight to the masks. He was able to yank them right off, causing two Jasons to suddenly collapse into just regular goons holding butter knives. The goons scrambled after the masks, so focused on getting their borrowed powers back that they didn't notice Polymer stepped forward and palm striking them in the solar plexus. As they sprawled, Lady Justice turned to the last Jason, who flung his machete at her head. She jerked her head to the side, then blurred forward, imparting some kinetic energy to her back to send her up. Then she grabbed Jason and headbutted him, focusing a tiny sliver of kinetic energy into his mask, which exploded into two halves. The goon wobbled and she clocked him across the jaw.

As he sprawled, the front door opened and a Freddy Kruger stepped out, flanked by a Knife Hand Joe and Scary Terry -- it seemed that Mask Master had started to run out of real masks to imbue with power and was getting into the knockoffs.

"Mask Master is just slowing us down," Lady Justice snarled. "You can handle these jerks -- I'll go over the top."

"Got it!" Poly said -- and god, if that didn't just make her heart beat a million miles a minute. So many new heroes got pissy when they had to deal with mooks. She flashed him a smile, then shot into the air. Flying up and over the house took only a sliver of the kinetic energy of the car hitting her, and when she landed on the roof, she could see the back yard. And there were the party-goers. There were about sixty, seventy people, all teenagers, all wearing masks. The masks were eerie looking Cupid masks, and their eyes glowed a pale pink ,reflecting the light of the swirling energy that was roaring into the air. In the center of the swirling energy...was a dark, lean figure. They were so shrouded by energy that it was nearly impossible to identify them.

But Lady Justice didn't need to see the obsidian black mask.

She knew Mask Master by his gangly height and the fact he was up to something insane and magical.

She stepped off the roof, landing in the back yard. "You fucking incompetent," she said. "Halloween was months age!"

The rangy figure turned and she heard a chortling sound from within the swirling energy. "Ah, Lady Justice..." Mask Master's oily voice filled the air. "Do you know how long I've wanted to get a slave mask on your pretty face?"

Lady Justice rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. Normally, the idea of being captured and menaced by Mask Master was always a little thrilling. But right now, with the memory of Poly still fresh and warm in her mind, it just sounded tiresome. "How many times do we need to go through this, M&M?" She shook her head. "Your. Slave. Masks. Don't. Fucking. Work. It's one of the three rules of the universe: no time travel, no bringing the dead back to life, and no mind control." She shook her head. "And if Darkthornn can't crack the Anti-Life Equation, YOU aren't going to fucking manage it!"

Mask Master chuckled...and the pink energy faded with a rush. It was as if it had finished doing whatever it had been doing -- and with the energy gone, she could see that Mask Master was cracking with thin tendrils of pinkish energy. He wiggled his fingers, then chuckled behind his obsidian mask. He was grinning at her. She could feel it.

"That's because I hadn't cracked the secret..." he purred. "But...oh...oh, I am about to monologue!" He shook his head. "Fortunately, Junkyard did his job."

Lady Justice arched an eyebrow. "...the attack on Polychem," she said, slowly. "You were trying to steal some of their...goo...because you wanted to capture me for this fucking thing?" She snorted. "Except clearly, you're so high on your fucking pink energy that you missed that Junkyard Dog got his ass kicked and didn't manage to steal a single canister, even with your mooks helping him?"

Mask Master laughed. "Oh, oh, oh, Lady Justice..." he shook his head. "Junkyard Dog wasn't stealing the polychemical. He was testing it."

A loud clunk sounded behind her. Lady Justice spun around, her eyes widening. But the massive, concealed canister, tucked up against the back of the house, concealed by tassels and party decorations...was already opening. Green goop flowed out with a loud splash, flowing over her body. She was born to the ground and smashed into the grass, the liquid pinning her to the ground before hardening, leaving her head free -- if only barely. She gritted her teeth, struggling. But, just like in the chemical plant, she was held fast.

And since the chemical wasn't fighting her, she couldn't redirect its kinetic energy.

Mask Master walked over -- looming down at her as he purred. "Lady Justice, Lady Justice, Lady Justice," he crooned. "Do you know what the best thing about corporations are? If you want their product..." He leaned forward, his voice becoming a mocking whisper. "You buy it."

***

"You can run, but you can't hide bitch!" Scary Terry snarled, his hand sweeping through the air, cutting through polymer strands with a series of flashing, arcing motions. Polymath growled, flinging out another net, then another, more interested in keeping Scary Terry at bay, buying himself a few seconds to think. The other two goons were down, but this last guy was dodging and evading and slashing with a kind of wild abandon, despite his knock-off powerset. He was getting closer and closer, despite everything that Poly threw at him.