In One Spirit Meet and Mingle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Felix said.

"The Project would...be pissed," she said, her voice quiet.

"So...they can never know," Felix said. How had Mom gotten closer? Felix realized why. He was walking forward. Slowly. Carefully. But he was. His stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies. Like he was on the edge of the building again, looking down, waiting to see what he'd do once he leaped off. Mom, her eyes downcast, nodded.

"Good thing we're superheroes, huh?" Felix whispered. His hand reached out and he cupped her cheek. The string cheese plopped softly on the ground. Forgotten. Mom's entire body tensed as Felix turned her head to face his, her eyes and his meeting. His voice was a rough burr, his words nearly inaudible. "We're good at keeping secrets."

Mom drew back. "We can't," she whispered. But her eyes said something else. The way her robes slipped open as she stepped off the stool said otherwise. Felix could see her breasts heaving, her nipples hardening. His fingers flicked and he wrapped strands around her wrists, then jerked her close, and Mom leaped with the movement. Her legs scissored around his waist, wanton, desperate. She wrapped herself around him without even the tiniest of urging, and her mouth and his met and he plunged his tongue into her mouth. It felt so fucking wrong.

But it felt so fucking right.

She moaned, her fingers locking through his hair, her tongue pushing against him with a wanton desperation. Then her mouth broke contact and she gasped. She was laughing. "I can't believe we're doing this, honey," she whispered. He leaned forward, nuzzling her neck as he rested her rump on the counter. For just a second. His teeth nipped her skin and she crooned. "Bed. Now."

The bedroom was two steps away. Felix laid Mom down on it, then used a few strands to jerk the blinds closed. Just in case. When his eyes flicked back to his Mom, he saw that she was rolling her shoulders, wriggling as she slipped out of her robes. She sprawled on the bed -- a goddess with curves and very faint stretch marks. Her hair spilled around her, a brilliant crimson halo. Her sex was completely bare and soaked. She spread her thighs slowly, and her voice was a quiet, desperate moan. "Honey...I...I'm on Shield..."

"So..." Felix tugged his shirt up. His grin was cocky. "What you're saying is you want me to cum inside you?"

Mom's nod was mute. Desperate.

Felix slid his pants down. His cock sprang free and Mom let out a quiet, eager gasp as she saw him. Then Felix crawled onto the bed. His whole body felt like it was on fire. He had gone so far, so far beyond the pale. But it felt so fucking good. He kissed her belly, then her breasts, worshipfully. He sucked on the tit he had suckled on when he was a child, watching his mother's face contort with pleasure. She squirmed and gasped as he sucked harder, then broke the contact with a wet smacking sound. By now, his cock was nestled between her thighs, teasing her taint, then her pussy as he reared back slightly.

"When I first fucked you," Felix purred.

"Mmmh..." Mom's eyes fluttered shut. She was rolling her hips slowly, grinding against him.

"I said...I thought...I was born for this," Felix whispered, leaning closer. His mouth kissed her neck, then her chin, then her ear. "I guess I was right."

He sheathed himself inside of her in a single, luxurious thrust. Mom's back arched, her breasts mashing against his chest, her fingernails digging into his back. Felix started to fuck her. Not fast and furious like on the roof. Oh no. No. This was slower. This was gentler. This was taking his time. He reared back, his hands going to her knees, lifting and spreading her thighs as his hips drove his cock into her with steady, powerful thrusts. He watched her face, grinning as he did so. Mom looked utterly beautiful, moaning and gasping as she arched her spine, like a cat in heat.

"Felix..." she gasped. "Son."

Felix shuddered.

It was wrong.

But so right.

He had had that thought at least five times, echoing in his head -- but it only amplified his pleasure, hearing the sound of his mother's contralto voice filling the bedroom, mixing with the loud, wet noises of his cock plunging into her again and again and again. He grunted as he fucked her faster and faster, unable to keep the slow pace. But from the eager gasps that escaped from her again and again, he was pretty sure that she wanted it faster.

"Felix!" she whimpered. "Oh god, I...oh god, I love you!"

"Me too, Mom!" Felix let the words out. "God, I love you!"

"Cum in me! Cum in me, honey!" Mom moaned, her back arching, her sex clenching. Felix couldn't stop himself. He thrust home one last time, his balls clenching. Overflowing. His seed spilled into her, painting her womb. He gushed into her, his balls clenching again and again, as if he was being squeezed by a fist. His whole body tensed up with every spurt, and his moans were loud and husky, escaping through his clenched jaw. But even before he had finished, Mom was sitting up. Her lips claimed his and her arms wrapped about him. They rolled in the bed, and before Felix knew it, he was on his back, and Mom's weight was a comforting blanket atop him.

She broke the kiss.

Felix wrapped an arm around her.

Very quietly, he whispered. "Happy Valentines Day, Mom."

And they fell into sleep, locked together.

***

Susan reached out in the morning, groaning. She picked up the phone on the nightstand. She hit speed dial.

"Mr. Farthers?" she said into the phone. "Yeah, this is Miss Fong..."

Behind her, her son's tongue continued to delve into her pussy, eating her out with a wild abandon. She bit her lip, hard, to keep from moaning as the school's secretary, Mr. Farthers responded: "Yes Miss Fong, how can I help you?"

Once the pleasure wave had passed, Susan grinned. "Sorry to say, but my son's come down with a serious flu."

"Oh, I understand," the secretary said.

The phone clicked off and Susan buried her face into her pillows.

She knew it couldn't last.

But she was going to hold on with both hands...for as long as she could.

THE END

Epilogue

Penny was running in circles behind the bleachers, bouncing every other step as she did so, her hands flapping excitedly. She stopped her running, looked around to see if anyone had shown up yet. Ugh! Where the FUCK was-

"Sorry, I'm here!" Felix said, ducking around the corner of the bleacher. He had been out of school for, like, a week. With the flu. Ugh! Who would let something as stupid like the flu get in the way of the biggest, most important thing ever? Penny said as much.

"Dude! What took you so freaking long, I've been texting you all week! What have you been doing, fucking your Mom in an illicit relationship doomed to discovery and personal tragedy?" she asked, flinging her arms up in the air.

Felix gaped at her. "W-What?"

"Anywho, on to important stuff," Penny said. "Remember Mask Master blowing up your house?"

"Yeah, Polymath told me about it," Felix said. "He apologized like, ten times. The dude needs to get the stick out of his ass. It's a super battle, these things happen."

"Yeah..." Penny paused. "I was there. I saw the whole freaking thing."

"Did you now?" Felix asked -- his voice a strange mixture of detached and curious. Penny grinned. He had no idea what she was about to show him, did he? She grinned, then leaned forward. "Do you know how the battle ended?" At Felix's head shake, she took hold of her shirt, stretching it outwards in excitement. "Okay. So. Lady Justice, like, blew up the mask somehow. The Mask Master's mask, that is! Which, as we both know, is actually a conduit to some eldrich power or something."

"I...didn't actually-"

"And it exploded into chunks and BOOM!" Penny lifted her shirt, showing off not only her amazingly squishy and delicious breasts...

But also the glowing, green chunk that rested right above her heart. It shimmered and rippled, pulsating in time with her heart beat.

Penny lowered her shirt, beaming at Felix's stunned expression.

"Wanna know what powers I got?" she asked, cheerfully.

Felix...blinked at her.

"What?" she asked.