All Comments on 'In Our Bones'

by norafares

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments (Page 3)
EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

5 *****

Sad... happy... tragic... awful... joyous...

...masterful.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

5 stars - it is a good story and I liked it.

LalawmanLalawman8 months ago

This is absolutely one of the best contributions to this site.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A BOOMING 5 FUCKING! STARS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story well written thank you for sharing your writing.

Very entertaining and thought provoking.

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Okay, I don't comment on stories even though I've been on this site for years but this is so good. 5stars no doubt.

Magic_CapMagic_Cap7 months ago

Her stories always touch me. They open my heart and lead me to my own emotions that I thought I had kept tucked away so well.

I am always impressed by how well she develops and tells her stories. She always finds the right words, plays with language, creates images in your mind that strike strings of your own emotions so that you feel like you are right in the middle of it.

You can't possibly top that !

Chapeau !!!

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

5*. A very powerful and sincere story. There are some gaps. For example, no way that a hospital would demand a pre-pay for a life-saving operation, and unclear why Booker did not look up June after the divorce, and indeed not clear why Kansas and Booker did divorce. But those are minor issues that do not depress rating to a 4. No one could read story without wetting the eyes.

I will now have to read all the other stories by author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kansas was indeed the heroine, she got the shaft in this story

SplitGeode66SplitGeode666 months ago

I can't believe I've not read this amazing story until now. Thank you so much, Nora! 5 huge stars.

crazymike45crazymike456 months ago

A heartbreaking story of love, friendship and betrayal. I could not have any sympathy for the cheaters.

leofric35leofric356 months ago

Brilliant! 5 stars. I’m so glad I came across this story, so well written. Thank you for your hard work

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Thank you.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

Second read... still just as impactful as the first time, and 5 stars again for this tale of love, betrayal, cheating, redemption, forgiveness, loss, and reunion.

Please keep writing... you do it so very well !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your writing is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poignant. Pathos, the agony and the ecstasy, the bipolar roller coaster of emotions. The depth of your stories and relationships are what I read for so that I can live vicariously and see why own relationships fail. I'm glad I pass on all the other shallow stories about sex, incest, rape, polyamory, and snuff stuff.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNutabout 2 months ago

Someone is cutting onions near me.

A complex story, each in their own way trying to do their best, yet hurting each other so.

Stories with complexity and an ambiguity in the morality are rare on Literotica. A wonderful tale.

Now who is it who is cutting onions.

Cracker270Cracker27021 days ago

Wow what a story. Your writing skills are off the chart. Thank you

26thNC26thNC20 days ago

Like so many others have said, this lady can damn sure write a story. This was a long but ultimately great story. I loved it again.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun8 days ago

I cried. Beautiful story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernorafares@norafares
Hi there, I’m Nora :) I write about flawed characters navigating their way through life, often falling hopelessly in love along the way. I grew up on 90s swoony Bollywood films, endless piles of cheesy romance novels, and obsessively rewinding that part where Matthew Macfayde...