All Comments on 'In Our Bones'

by norafares

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One heck of a roller coaster

Perfect people are too easy. The truth is most of us are a royal mess. Compelling job with the characters you wrote for us, Nora. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
powerful

This is one of the best stories on the site in a long time. It gripped me and didn't let go the whole way through. I loved the lines: "There are cracks in every soul. That's how the dark gets in." So many damaged people lose themselves in self-destruction. I was glad to see June find salvation through her love for her son. I was also glad to see 3 people who loved each other make things right while there was still time to do so.

ScaliaScaliaover 3 years ago

One of the best I have read here. Bravo!

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
Absolutely A Wonderful Story

Typically in the LW world the MC would have been Kansas. More accurately, the MC would've been Booker, but of course, Kansas would have been the cheater. Booker would have been the three dimensional character, and Kansas and her paramour two dimensional caricatures.

This story, however, was from the perspective of the "other person" (almost always the other man in the typical LW story). And she wasn't a caricature, but a fully three dimensional human being. A complete human being, capable fully of love, capable of self-sacrifice of the love of her life so her best friend, Kansas, wouldn't have her heart broken. And yes, someone who could be selfish as well. We hear all the thoughts, longings, love, and loneliness of that person, and we root for her (at least I did), as we normally would for the jilted husband in other LW stories. Although, I wasn't rooting for her at the expense of Kansas.

I disagree, that Kansas was the heroine of the story. All three characters were; especially Juno and Kansas. Juno sacrificed the love of her life three times for Kansas' benefit. In a fucked up situation like this, there doesn't have to always be a good guy and a bad guy. Juno was the good guy each time she sacrificed her love for Kansas' happiness. And Kansas was at times selfish as well, like when she knew Booker truly loved Juno, and Juno him, but didn't want to lose Booker to Juno. It's all human, and I don't blame any of the characters for being human.

Species survive if they are adaptable. The more rigid they are, the less adept or conducive to adaptability, the less likely to survive. These three had a wonderful love for one another. They were a triad, before they even discovered sexuality, romantic love, marriage or parenthood. But society says one man belongs with one woman. These three people needed a bit of a paradigm shift and I can't help to think all three would've been extremely happy to live in a triad relationship. All three were each other's love of their lives. What wasted years. What opportunity lost. It has nothing to do with kink or anything like that. Just three people that were best friend, loved one another completely, were each other's "love of their lives", and had the advantage that they could also be in romantic relationships. No need to compete, no need for jealousy, no need for bitterness, no need for loss, no need for loneliness. Too bad!

Obviously, I was completely wrong in how this story went after my prior comment. But if you just read till the start of page three, this had very much "Obsession" feel to it. While that was a wonderful story itself, this too was absolutely wonderful in a different way.

Hate to nitpick, but Long Beach is a Cal State and not a UC school. Feel ashamed of being so nerdy, but this story was set in my backyard, and I couldn't help myself.

And didn't get Kansas' new last name being Summers. Had she gone back to her maiden name, or remarried? If she had remarried where was her new husband? And if she had gone back to her maiden name why didn't Juno recognize it? Not important too much as this was the TRIAD's story (and that's the way I will think of them), but seemed like a loose end in a very well put together story.

Head and shoulders above most stories in LW. Easily 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Powerful!

Nothing else needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bitches be crazy.

Yep

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

A fantastic story defining the very best & worse in us all.

If I voted anything less than 5* I would be insulting my own intellect!

Thanks for a wonderful read, looking forward to your next posting.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
WOW - Just WOW!

There's a reason you are one of the few writers in this genre I follow. Great character development throughout and you had the reader actually feeling like they were part of this journey. You had this grow man about to break down in several parts it felt so real. Thank you so much for this story. In case we don't hear from you before the holidays - Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn you, woman.

I'm a 52 year old man and you made me cry. Again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kiwi

This story made me cry and cry......and I'm a forty year old guy.......thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful, well-crafted, carefully wrought story. Thank you.

proverbialassholeproverbialassholeover 3 years ago
Beautiful story.

A truly beautiful story. In every possible angle. Obvious 5 stars.

I have to be honest though. Having a child changes you so much that nothing else, literally nothing else matters. Which means that as soon as the kids where there, the chance for the protagonists of the story to continue along being, essentially, kids in love, would truly severely diminish. However, such stories have happened, for sure. But they usually do not allude towards love in destiny's proportions. They usually do towards maturity issues for both parties. Children have that effect - you see yourself before and after and most of the times you want to kick your own ass in the past for all the immature shit you have pulled.

I would not know how to feel in such a relationship as Juno and Booker after all this, after the death of Kansas. No happiness for all parties involved, I guess. Just a big fat void, and a big fat elephant in the room...

Anyway, as I said, beautiful story. Nothing less than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never get that time back

You have some writing skills, but the plot and character in this don’t show it. I kept reading expecting it to improve but it didn’t. I didn’t care about none of the main characters and the place names got stale really fast.

SeeingEyeSeeingEyeover 3 years ago
Just beautiful

One of the most touching and beautifully written stories on this site. Anyone with the slightest literary taste would give this 5 stars. Thank-you for such a lovely, moving read.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Truly fantastic

This is an amazing story, Nora. When I grow up, I hope to be half as great a writer as you.:)

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 3 years ago
A work of art

I bow to your greatness as a writer. This is one of the most beautifully written stories I've ever read, and I've read a lot. Thank you for sharing you're amazing gift.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 3 years ago
Wow

One of the best and most effectively written stories I’ve read on here, ever.

chastenchastenover 3 years ago

A total tear-jerker! And wonderful.

kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
Beautiful and Heartbreaking Story

Disappointed these three were not able to move past the betrayal and subsequent self damning isolation sooner. Really feel for Kansas as she really didn’t do anything wrong. Her only fault was loving the same man and being a bit selfish in wanting to monopolize his love. I think these three loved each other so much that if Juno had not isolated herself as promised they would have found a way to forgive and move forward even if it resulted in a change in the dynamics of their relationships. Terribly tragic to finally see Juno reacquainted with Kansas for only a few days before Kansas passed. A remarkably beautiful and heartbreaking story.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Melodramatic and contrived, but a wonderful story.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 3 years ago

Such an amazing story. Your characters are so complex and twisted. Love it!

CSD2CSD2over 3 years ago

I wasn't ready.

I wasn't ready to remember the pain of making my only son an organ donor 12 years ago.

To all that may read this comment...especially those that want to burn women at the stake for cheating, take some time to cherish your child or children while you can.

Before it's too late.

And give the gift of life, so another child or soul can have a second chance.

Nora...thanks for the tale. Even with the tears you made me shed.

6yrsofhell6yrsofhellover 3 years ago
Touching and beautiful story.

Thank you for your writing and this very touching story! There is nothing else to say. It brought tears to my eyes and I believe it will or already has to others. Thank you!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Pre pay?

You do not pre pay for a heart transplant. Without insurance, which she would have from where she worked, there would be payment plans with massive reduction in cost.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

This was moving and heartfelt. Love can sometimes be a tangled mess, and this does a great job of telling a tale about it. Thank you.

dc6370dc6370over 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Full of love, sadness, what could have beens, and what can bees. I couldn't put the story down. Thank you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

What an absolutely stunning well put together enjoyable nearly perfect story. I do not know who you are and I have not read Any of your other previous works but you are a exceptional talent

Again absolutely outstanding story

Harryin VA

jezzazjezzazover 3 years ago

Errr... second largest city in the US is LA? No idea where you got Juno from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Depressing as hell

And you drug it out for 10 pages.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't condone cheating either; however,

Where would your story be without it?? After the first 30 seconds of reading and I couldn't put it down. This story simply is a gem. Congrats.

deadmunnydeadmunnyover 3 years ago
Nice Story...

It was dust in my eye, I tell you.... and my allergies..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This one is underscored.

It probably belongs in "Romance"; the ending is maudlin; and, "I'm a suffering of cells" really doesn't work. Nevertheless, the character development is exceptional, the plot was creative, and the prose flows beautifully. I can see this being turned into a script of a movie that I would not go see. That aside, talent deserves recognition, and the marks of talent are everywhere in this tale. I wish I could give it more than a 5.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 3 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

So well written, with such (literally) heartfelt emotions, I am still bawling. Just lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

I had to skip some parts that were slow (IMO), but WOW! Great story. Its not nice to make grown men cry. 5*s

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

There are not enough words to describe how exquisite this story was. I am mentally and emotionally exhausted. Heart-wrenching, sob-inducing and a tortuous deep-dive into the intricacies of life, death, relationships, loss, pain and redemption. You have created a literary masterpiece, thank you so very much for sharing.

korba76korba76over 3 years ago
Terrific story...

...Thank you very much. Full marks. A few small things I found irritating, but not enough to lower the score... great effort!

mitchawamitchawaover 3 years ago
Great Story

An excellent plot. Well written. Great characters. Lots of tension. Wonderful love story.

Love in so many ways. Good sex scenes. Super ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dammit Nora!

Nobody gets me emotional and crying like you do. You weave such incredible stories that draw me right in and make me care so much. Thank you! You’re awesome!

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

In general, I don't comment on stories that I beta. It feels odd to do so, almost narcissistic.

.

That being said, the rating for "In Our Bones" is insanely low and certainly isn't indicative of the writing, plotting and characterizations.

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 3 years ago
made me cry

made me cry... not what I was expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Immensely powerful. But what Juno and Booker did really was awful. I’m not sure the author fully realizes that. She makes them too attractive as human beings. People like she makes them to be wouldn’t do what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Instant Classic.!!!

You did it. You really did it. Instant Classic!!!

I loved it. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fuck you Nora! I’m crying like a big fucking baby.

Beautiful story. Just goddamn beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always a good story

when you can't stop reading. When the characters themselves seem to urge you on. This was like a mini-series wrapped up into a 2hr movie. For me, it was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing

Tears 😭😭😭. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

This told a very human story. Gutwrenching. A true love story in many ways. Awesome work!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

An R rated Hallmark story? Actually I've never seen a Hallmark movie, so it's all in my imagination. Excellently done. Your ability to write is shining here.

Lector77Lector77over 3 years ago
Thank you.

This was difficult to read, yet compelling. I admire your writer's craft, and thank you for sharing your stories.

Benbop3's stories evoke Bill Evans and Horace Silver, among others. This story comes to me with an accompaniment of the Concierto de Aranjuez.

Até,

Lector77

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring

Three pages was about all I could take of this. Ten pages was out of the question.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 3 years ago
A Gripping Story

Written by a gifted wordsmith. I found myself going back and reading a sentence over for its wonderful flow. Characters were developed well; Booker got under my skin at first, then redeemed himself. Overall just a grand read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Top story

Excellently written, deserves to be more than a story on here.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Really good but once Kansas got in touch with her it was clear with the how "weak" she sounded part the end was clear as a bell.

Some will like it but I thought the end waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to pat.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 3 years ago

I wanted...

...to dock you a star for killing off Kansas. But the story was just too amazing. 5⭐

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
What a wonderful story

Just the way real life can happen. Sometimes there is happiness and joy shadowed with sadness, doubt, love, fear and every thing imaginable. Well done Nora. FIVE*****

SurlygitSurlygitover 3 years ago

That was heartbreaking and hateful and perfect.

I'mma cry about this absolutely accurate confluence of love and obligation and longing that leads to heartbreak and loss and the eternal feeling of wishing you had gotten life right.

Thank you.

greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years ago
Wow

I can't see to tipe 5*

69gman69gmanover 3 years ago
Wow 5*

I like a story that gets my attention and stirs up some emotions. This one certainly did that. Nora you showed out really well. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a beautiful story.

I'm in awe at the emotions this story brought out of me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

An excellent story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Writing

A great and well written story. It is sad, but the story carries you along very well. Great writing skills.

SkyKing7SkyKing7over 3 years ago
Oh...my...God!!

You are an excellent writer. I swear that I could feel her heartbreak, hope, love, loss, and despair. The hospital scene before the transplant was especially poignant. So many people fail to recognize that deep love has a steep cost. You obviously do. Thank you for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most amazing story ever

I can not put into words how good this story is. So I'm not going to try.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10 pages

Lost interest by page 3.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Damn...

Good fucking story. Wanted to hate the cheaters but couldn’t which was frustrating. Thank you for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nora = GITM

There can’t possibly be two of you this good. Incredible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Great

Damp eyes at the end of it.

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

WhackDoodle, if you can’t even bother to do a simple goddamn google search, then why the Sam Fuck should I invest my time in a piece of shit comment like yours?

.

From Wikipedia: “Located in the Gastineau Channel and the Alaskan panhandle, it is a unified municipality and the second-largest city in the United States by area.”

.

Now maybe your comment was a typo. Maybe. Or maybe you thought you could pull a fast one. Or maybe you’re just a fucking idiot. I don’t and I don’t care.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 3 years ago

Due to life getting in the way it took me a couple of days to read this. But I have to say that I was totally captivated by this story. I like most of your stories Nora but I have to say I love this one. Not because it was just well written but you could feel the angst particularly in Juno.

From laughter to tears an incredible roller coaster of emotions. At times you hated Booker and Juno for being cheats ans other times you loved them and wanted a happy ending for all. Although cheating is despicable in any relationship and should never be condoned I think that as a reader I found myself almost sympathizing with both Juno and Booker.

It also brings into question what is more important sisterhood or your husband/partner? At times I did put my sisterhood friends before my ex. Were they more important than him? Yes they were also a lot more loyal and honest than he was although I had my moments. I have to wonder also if Aspen knew more than she let on concerning Kansas and Booker. But I have to say 5 stars for probably in my opinion your best story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Juneau

Looked it up on Wiki. Juneau IS in fact listed as the second largest city in the US by area. Some people just can't be bothered to do a simple Google search before attacking an author that dedicated the time to write free entertainment for you. Shame on you.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Well ... yes and no.

The "yes" being this was some fine writing.

And a very realistic plot.

I remember being that age

and lonely too.

Making wrong choices because of it.

So I can both relate and understand.

And there is where the "no" steps in.

This was just to damn depressing!

I know, many people like that stuff.

Hemmingway's "A farewell to arms"

is by many considered a masterpiece.

I regret having read it.

For me negativity must have a point.

Something we can learn from it.

If not, it's useless.

That includes selfish drunks,

self pity and misplaced love.

Other than that, this story was great :-).

4 out of 5 from me.

Kilty11Kilty11over 3 years ago
How depressed are you?!?!

I think you need to watch a few Hallmark movies. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whackadoodle

Whack, Why don't you post a story? That way we can all take BS potshots at you. Who the fuck cares how big Juneau Alaska is? This is fiction and this story was spectacular. Glad you chose not to read it because it would have been over your head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well written

beautifully crafted. but gaslighting cheating. kansas dying was like an afterthought to make way for juno and booker. i would have given it a 5 star if you just let her move on with her life. serious question, why do stories like this one always have someone dying at the end?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 3 years ago
A really, really good story...

... that, besides being very moving, had a great ending. That's one thing, in my opinion, missing from most of the stories these days. Also, it can't be easy to make such a despicable person as Juno a sympathetic character but you definitely pulled it off. Really good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really nice

Very unique how we come to both despise and feel pity for the protagonist of the story. Well written, entertaining with just enough sex (good sex scene descriptions as well). hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay, now I have to go find tissue...

The moral really is we are all mortal and make mistakes. She should have fought for the friendship. I think Jamie was in love with her as well, just not good for himself or Juno. Sad story, beautiful one as well.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago
Absolutely amazing ...

...how you consistently give us real people rather than the plasterboard cutouts often found in LW stories. You've got a talent for giving us stories about life and people that seem very real. Thank you for giving us this gift; it's one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You're hilarious, Whackdoodle. It's comedy gold when people throw shade on others but end up humiliating themselves because they're wrong. You've shown everyone you're not that bright. Sucks for you. Giggles for me.

I'm not a fan of this story 'cause Kansas dying comes off as a deus ex machina. It was obvs from the start that the other two were the end-goal pair, so the end wasn't moving. It was cheap and saccharine. A good story would be them healing separately and slowly becoming friends again. maybe with more respect for each other this time. A really moving story would have been if the love-child didn't make it and three of them bond through grief. I get why an author wouldn't be brave enough to go there, tho.

What I really don't like is the terminal cancer thing. It's been done to death (pardon the pun). In mainstream fiction, it's called "Sick-Lit" and the whole genre is off-putting because it exploits cancer to add 'depth' to a story and get emotion from readers.

Sorry to be this critical, norafares. I'll end on a high. It wasn't written badly, the characters weren't cardboard cutouts and you obvs put effort into what you posted free of charge. Thanks. I'd rate this pretty low if I was voting but I don't want to do that (I leave the assholery to people like Whackdoodle) so I didn't rate.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
What people do to themselves...

This was a very sad story and I have to agree with the comment that neither Booker or Juno were very sympathetic characters. If they both really loved Kansas they wouldn't have cheated on her. The one thing that Juno says at the end really hits home: the heroine of the story is not Juno. it is Kansas. Juno does everything wrong and if there is no happily ever after it's her own fault. I did get sucked into the drama of the story and survived 10 pages of grief and I did rate it a 5*, but I really didn't need the gloom that this story generates. Just to add a little more gloom, a google search reveals that young heart transplant recipients have a 50% chance of living 10 years after the transplant. The odds of Theo living to productive adulthood are very low and I doubt they would give him a second heart. I also don't think playing football is recommended for heart transplant recipients, but who am I to say.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 3 years ago
Great story

I feel however that Kansas dieing for the reconciliation to happen was a cop out. She said she knew that Booker was always hers and chose to let everything ride till almost the bitter end. Booker should have told her that even though Juno and him were very wrong for doing what they did, that Juno sacrificed so many years of her love to make her friend happy. She said that she knew about the love they had for each other and they were meant to be together from the very beginning. She knew where Juno was and the ball was in her court but waited 6 years of 5 peoples lives to make up. She divorced Booker a year after the reveal, so I feel that it was a deliberate malicious act and only reconciled to ease her conscience on her deathbed. Basically saying "I cant take him with me so you can have him now." Why didnt Booker at least get in touch with her after his divorce? Idk is my thinking screwed up on this?

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 3 years ago
There was an easy solution to all of this

All three loved each other so they should have had an amorous relationship. All three living as a loving family. I'm not saying Kansas and Juno have a sapphic relationship, just a sibling love at the least. Kansas could have at least sacrificed a little bit if she really loved the both of them and she knew that they sacrificed everything so she could be happy. Again is my logic faulty?

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 3 years ago
A special story told well. 5*

You unfolded a unique story, kind of a love hate within Juno. Disturbing to me at times, since I could not rationalize those feelings (if present in me).

Thank you for your writing. Very pleased to read your works

Wayne

Danger09Danger09over 3 years ago
Such a beautiful story

I cried my eyes out.. this was a beautiful story, it kept me wanting more and it made me cry.

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
Beautiful.

‘Nuff said.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Heavy story

Of course, Juno and Booker shouldn't have cheated, but sometimes the heart needs what the heart desires. And with this strong feelings they failed. So what. Juno couldn't stay away from the beginning, because of her strong feelings not only for Booker but also for Kansas.

Maybe they shoudl have talked more, but how big is the chance that Kansas just accepts a threeway relationship, even with her strong feelings for Juno. A threeway relationship would have been easier, if there had been a sexual desire between Juno and Kansas from the beginning, before Booker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tidewaterfishing@hotmail.com

That’s a pretty good story

Thank you

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 3 years ago
Drew me in

Excellent writing. Great story. I could not finish it in one sitting. I found myself thinking about it before going to sleep, and again during the next day. A real tear jerker toward the end. Thank you for sharing it with us.

BarahirBarahirover 3 years ago

Phenomenal. Beautifully plotted and beautifully written. Complex and flawed characters, which make stories infinitely better. Especially versus the caricatures that infect this particular genre. Thank you so much.

Rocket081960Rocket081960over 3 years ago

OUTSTANDING! Thanks for writing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Unbelievably moving. Thank you.

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Really good read, well written and poignant! Your artfully crafted words have touched my cold, dead black heart in ways that I thought were no longer possible. I think that I would have Preferred a happier ending but real life is not full of rainbows and unicorns. And as we know, great art can and often does imitate real life. 5 stars and thanks for sharing .

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
What a 180 turn this took

in my interest in the story. About page 4, I was struggling to get thru this, then somewhere on page 5, when we got back to present tense, this just accelerated like the speed of light into a 5 * story! I am a sucker for fall and redemption, happy endings, sick kids, so .....well done!

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Sad but moving tale.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Beautiful

A dark at times yet very warm tale, nobody likes cheats but life gets in the way sometimes. Yes this sick-lit (as someone called it) has been done before but I have never read it in any story as well written as this one. All characters, likeable or not were very real and yes we the readers felt their emotion. So beautiful and superb piece of work, just the sheer quality we expect from nora. Thank you very much.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Writing

Your writing is on a level all it’s own. Your stories, along with a few of your peers, are much too good for even LW. Another great story here. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernorafares@norafares
Hi there, I’m Nora :) I write about flawed characters navigating their way through life, often falling hopelessly in love along the way. I grew up on 90s swoony Bollywood films, endless piles of cheesy romance novels, and obsessively rewinding that part where Matthew Macfayde...