In Plain Sight Pt. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend and I have some fun and nobody notices.
1.8k words
4.68
6.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 64 year old woman who's very fit, and quite attractive if I do say so myself. I've been told on many occasions how pretty I am, and no one ever believes my age. Sorry if I sound vain, just trying to paint a picture of who I am. That being said, I'm also a little prudish, not completely, but a little. I just don't like talk to about my sex life with anyone, I'm pretty private that way. There is however one exception, Mary, my best friend. Mary is 3 years younger than me and if you need a visual, she's told almost daily she looks like an older Kelly Ripa. very attractive.

We know pretty much everything there is to know about each other, including our sex lives. We have been friends for 40 years. We were both married around the same time, and still both enjoy our husbands and our lives. Neither of us work anymore so we have a lot of free time on our hands and we're always looking for something fun to do. One afternoon we were sitting around drinking and our talk turned to sex, as it often does. Mary asked me what crazy thing I would do if I knew I wouldn't be caught. I told her to give me a few minutes to think about it.

About 5 minutes later I had an answer for her. I said, "I would masturbate in front of another man and not let him know who I was."

"Wow! I wasn't expecting that."

"well, like I said, they wouldn't know it was me, I would just be some stranger who is getting herself off in front them."

Mary said, "I love that idea, can't we figure out a way to do that?"

I just laughed and said, "oh sure, no problem." Then after thinking about it for a couple of minutes I said, "I have an idea how we could do it, you in?"

She said, "let me hear it first then I'll let you know."

I told her my idea and she was immediately in. We decided to make it happen this coming Sunday. Most every sunday our husbands watch football at our house, sometimes Mary's, but usually ours. Our house is 2 stories and the second floor has a bridge that goes across to connect the master bedroom suite to the other bedrooms and stairs. The bridge overlooks the den, which is where the guys watch the game. On this day, the bridge became our playground.

I told my husband we were going upstairs to try on some clothes that I was giving Mary, I got the usual grunt, and not even sure he actually heard me. When these guys watch a game, their inside the T.V. and nothing distracts them. We went up to my room and locked the door. I watch my best friend completely strip down and put on one of my robes. I have never actually seen Mary completely naked, and let me tell you, she did not disappoint. She still had great legs, a tight ass, and great tits. I also noticed she was shaved clean just like me, and boy was that a turn on. seeing her bald little pussy in real life was making me very horny.

I told her I would go first, I opened my door and walked out into the hallway. It was about 3 steps until you were out on the walkway, so I peeked my head around the corner and saw 5 guys backs. As I said before, they were basically inside the T.V. and oblivious to the world around them. I walked out onto the walkway, opened my robe and started rubbing myself. I had taken my small and very quiet vibrator with me, so I turned it on and went to work. I looked to my left and saw Mary looking at me and smiling. She mouthed the words, "you go girl."

All it would have taken would be for one of the guys to turn around and it would be all over. I played for about a minute and was getting close to an orgasm, but I knew if I did, someone would hear me. I decided not to push my luck any further, so I walked back to the door of my room where Mary was standing. I said, "I can't believe I just did that, not to mention I almost had a fucking orgasm right there.

Mary said, "why didn't you, that would have been amazing."

I answered, "well lets see, first I would have been too loud, I make a lot of noise when I cum, and second, I'm not sure how I feel about my best friend watching me make myself cum."

She replied, "well I'm not that shy, watch," and with that she took the vibrator from my hand, dropped her robe to the floor, and strutted out onto the walkway completely naked. She squatted down a little, turned on the vibrator, and went to work. I was so in shock seeing her masturbating on my walkway, naked and 20 feet from my husband that I didn't even realize my hand was buried between my legs and I was rubbing myself furiously. I was so turned on that I had an orgasm right there. I'm pretty sure we orgasmed simultaneously because her knees were buckling as I was cuming.

She eventually came back to the door and said, "Damn, that was un-fucking believable! I can't remember having an orgasm that fast. I hope I took away all of your inhibitions by letting you watch me."

I told her it did and I let her know that she made me cum watching her. I saw her one eyebrow go up and she gave me an inquisitive look. "Hmmm, should we go somewhere a little more private? maybe we can both cum again watching each other."

I said to her, "stop fucking talking and get in here. When she did I locked the door and looked at her.

She said, "are you going to loose that stupid robe so I can get a good look at you?" I dropped it to the floor and stood in front of my friend of 40 years completely naked. she looked me up and down and said, "I am so jealous of your husband, he gets to look at this every day, not to mention he gets to play with it too." I was a little taken aback by that statement, but I was more flattered by it. I could feel myself getting wetter knowing she looking at me in that way.

Like I said, I'm a little on the reserved side so when I answered her with this statement, I didn't know where it came from, I said, "Same goes for you, your ass and tits are both amazing, so I'm jealous of your husband too." She smiled and walked over to my bed and laid on top. Before I knew what was happening, she was on her back, legs spread wide and using my little portable vibrator. What a sight I was watching.

I walked over to my dresser drawer and took out my favorite vibrator, I said, "If you're gonna play and let me watch, then you might as well have the proper tools to play with." I turned it on high and handed it to her.. Her eyes lit up as she put it right on her clit. He hips started moving like she was riding a horse, she loved that toy. I watched her orgasm inside of 30 seconds, it was amazing. She was a "bucker" when she came it was small, short convulsions of pure pleasure. At one point she was making a loud groaning sound. I had to tell her to be quiet so the guys wouldn't hear us.

I watched her cum twice before she needed a break. As she put it, "her pussy was on fire." Then she said what I knew was coming next, she wanted to watch me. I was so torn, I wanted to show off for her a little, but it was something so out of character for me, I didn't know what to do. My friend knows me better than anyone else and she said, "Don't feel pressured, if you're not comfortable then don't, I can always give you another show if you want." I decided to do it, so I crawled on the bed next to her and settled in.

She handed me the vibrator, but I looked at her and said, "you keep it, I'll get something else, besides, you might need it in a few minutes." I reached into my night stand, pulled out a bottle of lube and my favorite dildo. I saw Mary's eyes light up and a smile came across her face. She sat up a little, turned on the vibrator and went to work. I covered my dildo with some oil, I laid back, put the bottoms of my feet together and slowly pushed my dildo all the way in. I just closed my eyes and thought of her naked on that walkway cuming behind all those guys. Bang! my first orgasm of the night.

I turned and looked at Mary, her eyes were glued to my pussy swallowing my dildo. I thought I would tease her a little, so I took it out and slapped my pussy with it a couple times then immediately buried it in my pussy again. I had the pleasure again of watching her orgasm, but this time, she didn't stop and started to squirt a little. That got me so fucking horny that I was pulling it all the way out and shoving it in at a very fast pace. Another instant orgasm.

I finally had enough and pulled it out. I laid it on the bed between us and I assumed she was done too, but I was wrong. She picked up my now soaking wet dildo and buried it into her pussy. She let out a small squeal, but put it all the way in. She fucked herself into a fifth orgasm before pulling it out. At this point we were both soaked with sweat and out of breath. We laid next to each other catching our breath when I felt Mary reach over and hold my hand, she simply said, "best orgasm ever!"

I turned to her and smiled, then to my own surprise, I reached over and kissed her on the mouth. She kissed me back and let one hand rub my tits. I told her this was something I've never done, but I enjoyed the hell out of it. I also said, "I would love to do this again, but we need to go downstairs or the guys will be wondering whats going on.." she agreed.

As we got off the bed, she said to me, "maybe you can come over tomorrow and we can "discuss" what just happened."

All I did was smile and say, "what time?" Her face lit up and we made a time for the next day. All I can say is that after 40 years, I learned a lot about my sexy friend and myself.