In Praise of Haitian Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Haitian diva has a threesome with Black men.
1.9k words
1.73
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Meet Daria "Da-Da" Jean-Paul, a young black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. Born in the environs of Les Cayes, Southern Haiti, Daria moved to the State of Massachusetts with her parents Carl-Henri and Martine Jean-Paul and has been living a fairly sheltered existence for most of her life. Daria's parents are fairly conservative, from a Seventh-Day Adventist background, and to call them old-fashioned and strict would be an understatement...

When Daria began her higher education journey, all the young people at the predominantly Haitian SDA church which she attended in Brockton wanted to attend Atlantic Union College. Daria visited the SDA-affiliated school and didn't find it to her liking, opting to study at Massasoit Community College instead. This didn't sit well with Daria's parents, who threw a fit. In the end, Daria was vindicated, for while Atlantic Union College closed, Massasoit Community College remained open. Isn't life funny?

After concluding her studies in the Criminal Justice program at Massasoit Community College in the City of Brockton, Daria went to Bridgewater State University. While on her new campus, Daria met a tall, blond-haired and blue-eyed young American man named Eugene Watson. The two of them fell in love and the Teutonic stud seemed like a dream come true. Until he wasn't. Upon discovering how cold and controlling Eugene could be, Daria dumped his ass. This was the beginning of Daria's emancipation, from her family, from society, and finally, from her own self-imposed limitations. Daria vowed to make up for lost time...

One of Daria's top sexual fantasies involves a threesome, but not the popular kind. In most porn and erotica, which caters to male fantasies, a threesome involves a man and two women. Daria is a freaky gal but she has zero interest in other women. Daria wants to enjoy two men at the same time. The problem is that most men are allergic to the idea of a male/male/female threesome. They see it as a threat to their ( insecure ) masculinity.

"I want a threesome," Daria said, and the young Haitian woman looked at her two good friends Claude Eustache and Salomon Rodolph expectantly. After breaking up with her long-time boyfriend Eugene Watson for being too conservative and controlling, Daria decided to expand her horizons. Turning thirty and dumping her ex was like a switch flipping in Daria's mind, and her sex life was in overdrive. I'm not ready for that marriage shit and want to experiment, Daria thought, shrugging.

"Damn," said Claude, and the young Saint Lucian guy stroked his goateed chin. He'd been good friends with Daria for a long time. They attended the same Seventh-Day Adventist church in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, and grew up in the same neighborhood. Truth be told, Claude had always fancied Daria but she chose that punk-ass white dude Eugene Watson over him after he relentlessly pursued her during their halcyon days at Massasoit Community College.

Bitch almost broke my heart, Claude thought, remembering Daria's previous rejection. Claude had always a tough time getting females, on account of being big and tall and kind of chubby. The homely brother, though, was decent and friendly, and also quite the hard-worker at his job at the Burlington Coat Factory. While at Massasoit Community College, Claude scored with about three gals over a three-year period. After graduation, Claude moved on with his life, though part of him was still fond of Daria...

"Tall order," came the wistful half-whisper from Salomon, and he looked at both Daria and Claude. All three were definitely well-known to each other, of course. Salomon also used to attend church with Daria and Claude. Daria was the fine-looking, outwardly reserved but definitely freaky gal that all the fellas in the church wanted. Salomon definitely wanted a piece of Daria, but in his fantasies, he didn't picture having to share her with another dude...

"I can't believe my ears," Claude said, and he looked at Salomon, and saw that the other dude was also just as shocked as he was. The two men shifted uncomfortably in their seats, clearly amazed by Daria's statement. Daria looked at Salomon and smiled, then she licked her lips while eyeing Claude's crotch. The Saint Lucian stud had always been one of Daria's spares, the fellas that she liked to hold in reserve in case she ever needed them.

Salomon grinned and shook his head, surprised at himself for even considering Daria's proposition. When she summoned him to her place, he figured she needed a little tune-up. In the past, Daria let Salomon eat her pussy and she also sucked his dick, but she didn't let him fuck her. Salomon figured that today was his lucky day when Daria used that sexy, husky voice of hers to get him to leave his apartment in Dorchester, on a frigging cold November day, to come visit her in Brockton. Daria is one crazy bitch but she's got one hell of an ass, Salomon thought, nodding.

"Fellas, what's the answer?" Daria asked, and the tall, curvy, dark-skinned Haitian cutie slapped her thick thighs, watching as Salomon and Claude's eyes followed her every move. Oh yeah I got them right where I want them, Daria thought. She could see Claude and Salomon struggle with their decision. Well, from where Daria sat, she could see that their crotches had already decided for them. A beautiful and sexually adventurous woman can get most men to do almost anything...

"I'm cool with your idea, Da-Da, but no weird shit, I don't touch Claude and he don't touch me," Salomon said, looking at Daria and Claude. Daria nodded, while Claude sought to reassure Salomon of his staunch heterosexuality. Without further ado, Daria decided to get this show on the road. Standing up, the curvy, sexy Haitian mama began undressing, doing a sexy little strip tease that put the men at ease. Let the good times roll, Daria thought naughtily.

"Damn she's hot," Claude said, and the Saint Lucian stud unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick, uncircumcised dark dick. Daria smiled and went to Claude while Salomon watched. The curvy, busty and big-bottomed Haitian gal was gloriously naked, sashaying that big ass from side to side as she walked. Salomon watched as Daria got on her knees, grabbed Claude's dick and began sucking him off. In spite of himself, Salomon was turned on by Daria's freakiness. Is there anything a Haitian woman can't do?

"Claude, your dick tastes delicious," Daria paused to tell her new lover, and she kept her eyes on Salomon as she spoke. Damn bitch, Salomon thought, and he unzipped his pants, taking out his dick. Salomon stroked his dick to full hardness while watching Daria suck Claude dick. Claude closed his eyes, enjoying himself as Da-Da sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. I want some of that, Salomon thought, remembering how Daria's lips felt around his lips.

"Alright let me cut in," Salomon said as he rose from his chair, dick in hand. He stood quite close to Daria and Claude, making his presence felt. Daria looked up at Salomon and smiled at him with a mouthful of Claude's dick. You know you want some of this, Daria thought, and she reached for Salomon's manhood and began stroking him. Judging by how quickly Salomon got hard as a rock, the Haitian brother was quite horny. No worries, Daria was going to take excellent care of him...

"Fellas, if you can't lick me, you can't stick me," Daria said haughtily, after polishing Salomon's dick with her lips. Claude and Salomon sat on the carpeted floor, their dicks hard, their mouths slack, the very picture of male horniness. Daria stood before them, tall, busty, sexy and very naked. She knew they wanted to touch her body and feel her up before sticking their dicks into her. Well, Daria likes to be pleased, not just thoroughly fucked, thank you very much.

"Cool," Salomon said, and he rose to his feet, taking the initiative. Daria smiled as Salomon walked up to her, pulling her into his strong arms. He kissed her full and deep, and caressed her thick ass. Daria squealed as Solomon swept her into his arms and carried her over to the couch. Spreading her thick thighs, Salomon inhaled Daria's womanly fragrance and then buried his face between her legs. Now that's more like it, Daria thought as Salomon began eating her pussy.

"Freaky," Claude said to himself, watching Daria and Salomon do their thing. Salomon ate Daria's pussy and fingered her, causing her to moan in sheer pleasure. Claude decided to cut in, just like Salomon did earlier. Daria found herself sandwiched between these two handsome and beefy young black men. As Salomon ate Daria's pussy, Claude got behind her and spread her thick ass cheeks. Just like that, Claude began eating Daria's ass like it was nobody's business...

"Fuck me," Daria told the men, and Claude and Salomon exchanged a nod and a smile. The moment of truth had come. Of course, since it's Daria's house, Daria's body and Daria's every damn thing, the action happened by her rules. Daria ordered Claude to lie flat on the floor, and put a condom on his hard dick. Salomon grabbed a condom, and was surprised when Daria told him to get some lotion. Upon seeing her big ass shake as she straddled Claude, Salomon realized what Daria needed the lotion for...

"Oh yes," Salomon whispered, putting a condom on as he came up behind Daria. Spreading her ass cheeks wide open, Salomon used the lotion to lubricate Daria's asshole. Without further ado, the action began in earnest. Daria rode Claude's dick, which was embedded in her pussy just as Salomon's dick filled her warm, tight asshole. Just like that, Daria's ultimate fantasy of having two handsome, well-endowed black men cram their dicks in her every hole finally came true...

"Ride me," Claude grunted, and he bucked his hips, thrusting his hard dick deep into Daria's pussy. Daria, whose big ole tits were swaying from side to side as she rode Claude's hard dick, found herself on cloud nine. She was absolutely enjoying the ride. Claude's dick felt great in Daria's pussy but truth be told, she couldn't get enough of Salomon's dick in her ass. Daria's ex-boyfriend Eugene Thomas introduced her to butt sex, and the sexually adventurous young Haitian woman hadn't been the same since...

"Fuck, I can't take no more," Daria squealed, much later, after Claude and Salomon ravaged her vagina and asshole, respectively, with their awesome dicks. Slowly, Salomon and Claude pulled their dicks out of Daria's now well-used holes. The freaky Haitian gal lay panting on the floor, side by side with her favorite guys. Claude grinned at Daria, who kissed him on the lips, then she patted Salomon's chest and kissed him as well. Well done, fellas, Daria thought, taking time to recuperate before beginning another round...

After the steamy threesome, Daria, Claude and Salomon hit the showers. Like a lot of men, Claude and Salomon got chatty after sex. Daria doesn't subscribe to the Post-Coital-Chat-Network, so she sent the two black studs on their merry way. With her hunky guests gone, Daria curled up on the sofa with a good book and some Chinese food, drank some wine and watched a rerun of Pretty Little Liars. For the free-spirited young Haitian woman, life is good. Daria doesn't care for the hassles of a relationship but intends to enjoy some stupendous sex on a regular basis. Nothing wrong with that...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers