Shemale Devil in Disguise Pt. 01

Story Info
A shemale with no ethics, and no morals.
1.8k words
3.92
21.6k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chomedey
Chomedey
25 Followers

This story talks about how a charming shemale I thought was completely harmless practically stole the love of my life and my honor.

It's May 2018. I just finished my third year of University. One more year of school and I graduate with a degree allowing me to enter the job market. This summer after passing my exams, I was planning on staying at my parents for my co-op program which gives me a cool job during the summer. The only thing is that because of my bad luck I got a job where there are no people my age. I was stuck with women and men in their 40s who were always talking their kids and blah blah blah. Very boring people that I couldn't really hang out with because there's a twenty-year gap between me and them. Anyways, another problem appeared with this job: I couldn't stay with my girlfriend of 2 years. Her name was Sarah. She was a real cutie. To this day I'm still surprised she said yes to me when I asked her out. We met in residence in our first year and it's been a real joy ever since. We were living together close to university, but unfortunately, I had to move back home for the summer.

The good thing is that the distance between our university and my home was only an hour and a half away, so I could spend every weekend with her. It was hard to let go, but maybe it was for the better I thought. She had a job on campus with other students, so she was probably having a better time than I was. On the first day of work, she called me to talk about our day. She said that she met a bunch of people that were really nice. She named Michelle who was probably her closest friend right now, Joel who was a really funny guy, Carolyn who's a little shy but participated enough, Michael who is apparently the "brains'' of the group, Tina that gets along with everyone, and Rebecca who's a very charming woman. They all went for ice cream after the day and talked about their lives and themselves. She says she had a really fun day. Even though I couldn't be with her, I was really happy she was having a fun time.

As the days go by, two weeks later, my girlfriend and her co-workers get closer. We would call each other everyday and talk about it. Since it was such a small group of workers (in total, they were fifteen but she was only close to about half of them) there was a lot of gossip in their group like any other job would. She would talk to me about it, since it made interesting conversation. After working there for about two weeks, I started noticing some patterns in her and her group. Sarah, my girlfriend was closer to Carolyn and Joel than anyone else but talked a lot about Rebecca. After the first few days there, she told me that Rebecca was a shemale. Like me, she was a bit surprised and curious about that, since we had never met one. Rebecca who was very charming, got along well with everyone and was pretty much the center of the group. She also had quite the flirty personality as she would sometimes make friendly but romantic remarks to her male and female co-workers. Anyways, as time passed, I realized that Sarah talked a lot about Rebecca without really knowing it. I thought she was either admiring her or she really wanted to be her friend. Either way, I thought it was harmless

By the end of May, on the third week in, Sarah calls me after her shift, telling me she had big news to say.

"Hey Sarah. What's up? How's work?" I say.

"OMG! You won't believe what happened. The craziest thing happened last night. I'm still shook about it."

"Damn, hope it's nothing too bad. What's going on?" I was hoping they were good news, at least.

"Okay, here it is: Rebecca fucked Carolyn last night! Isn't that so surprising?"

"Uhhh sure? I'm sorry I'm kind of missing some details. Why is this shocking?" I was out of her work bubble, so I wasn't informed about every single thing.

"Because Carolyn was so shy. She wouldn't really say much but she was nice. I would have never expected for any of us to get in her pants. She only had sex with her ex boyfriend, and it was only twice before they broke up. I'm guessing Rebeca found a way to get passed Carolyn's shyness. Damn, that girl's been using magic."

It was at that moment that I realized Rebecca might be more of a threat than the men. Okay, that's kind of pushing it. I wasn't actually worried. I trusted my girlfriend and I knew she wouldn't sleep with someone else. Plus, Carolyn was single, and my boo was in a relationship so I knew that maybe Rebecca would back off.

Three days later, my girlfriend texts me a message about the gossip:

"Breaking News! Rebecca slept with Carolyn again! I guess this might be a thing now. Maybe they'll date haha. Carolyn's been crazy about Rebecca ever since then. She only wants more. She doesn't really give details about what happened though which sucks. I'm guessing it's because she's shy."

I was a little bit surprised when seeing that. Why did Sarah want to know about their sex life? Then again, girls love that kind of conversation even if they're not interested in the people that did it. Nothing threatening I thought, she was just curious.

On that weekend, I went back to the University and saw my girlfriend. On Saturday, they had planned a party with all the workers and said that I was invited. I was happy to go and meet some of them.

"I can't wait for you to meet my friends! Especially Rebecca, she's a really interesting one." Sarah told me.

Once again, questions appeared in my head. Why did she want me to especially to meet Rebecca. She was closer with other people. Maybe because Rebecca was the center of the gossip? We'll see.

That night, I get there and a couple of people were already there. She introduced me to her friends. Carolyn who was already a little tipsy, Michael who actually lead pretty interesting conversations (I guess that's why he's the brain of the group) and Michelle, her closest friend.

As people were having a good time, I heard my girlfriend and Michelle having a conversation:

Michelle: "It's great that I got to meet your boyfriend! He seems like a really cool guy."

Sarah: "Oh he is! Are other people coming?"

Michelle: "Yeah they're on their way. Can't wait for Rebecca to get here, though."

There it is again, I thought in my head, why is everyone so obsessed with Rebecca? Oh well, I guess we'll have to see, I thought.

About an hour later, Rebecca comes in. She was the last one showing up. When she walked in, everyone went to her, giving her hugs and everything. Carolyn, who was pretty drunk by that point, was pretty much all over her.

"Wow, look at the way Carolyn is all over Rebecca. She must have fucked her pretty good", Michael tells me while laughing.

As everyone is getting comfortable, Rebecca approaches me to introduce herself

"Hey! I'm Rebecca. It's nice to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you!"

She had a smile on her face that was really charming. She was actually getting to me. Even I wanted to be her friend after that. And to be honest, she's a very attractive woman. I wouldn't be surprised if Sarah had an unconscious attraction to her. It would explain why other people talk about her so much. She was very charming and pretty, but also very dominant.

We actually talked for about 20 minutes which was going well. While we were sitting down, Carolyn comes by and tries to sit on her lap. She was clinging by her. Trying to get some action, Rebecca pulls her away when Carolyn starts touching her crotch area.

"Woah there, Carolyn. I want some too but not in public. Come on, follow me to the bedroom" Rebecca told her.

"Yes! Okay!" Carolyn responded.

Wow, I thought. Did that really just happen? Did Rebecca just bring Carolyn into Michelle's bedroom? (since the party was at her place). Imagine that, Rebecca fucking her good on Michelle's bed. Carolyn wanted it so bad.

About 15 minutes later, they both come back from the bedroom. Let's not kid ourselves, by that time, pretty much everyone noticed they were gone. Michelle was slightly annoyed that they did this in her bed too. Carolyn, by that point, was just happy to please her.

"Yay guys, I sucked her dick! She came in my mouth too! I want a second round."

"Okay cool down slut, you're making things awkward" Rebecca answered.

Oh, it wasn't sex but only a blowjob. After that, Michelle seemed less mad, thinking that they didn't fuck on her bed but Rebecca simply got a blowjob. Still though, the fact that Carolyn was very attached to her showed that Carolyn was either very clingy or Rebecca was amazing in bed.

By the end of the night, me and Rebecca started talking again. It was good conversation, until it went off the trails in the most random way.

- "So, your girlfriend. Do you fuck her good?"

- "Uhhh, sure? Sorry but that question is too personal" I answered.

- "I hope you do. A cutie like that should get a nice dick."

- "Hey I don't know if you noticed, but the girl's mine. You can fuck anyone you want. But she's my territory." I said to protect my relationship.

- "Don't toy with me, loser. I'm bigger and better than you. I probably have a bigger cock than you too. If you continue being rude, I will fuck your girl for personal revenge and to prove to you who's the better one in bed."

Holy shit, I thought. Did that really happen? Did she just threaten to fuck my girlfriend. Even though I never said anything, I did really feel threatened by her. She had that cocky look that she could get anyone she wants. She had a look that she could make anyone crazy over her. And it looked like Rebecca was using Carolyn as an example of that.

Not long after, me and Sarah went home. I had no idea Rebecca had some evil side in her. To prove my manliness, I fucked my girlfriend when we went back to my apartment, out of possession to show that she's mine but also out of fear because I had to prove I was better than her.

Chomedey
Chomedey
25 Followers