All Comments on 'In Praise of Older Men'

by 24UKBlonde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent work

This is remarkably engagingly written. I see a lot of good narrative on here, but most of it is a little too long and too loquacious; this was just the right size and pace (haa get it). I'm very impressed that I already got this hot over a story that is, all things considered, quite vanilla -- that doesn't usually happen for me. I expected more authoritativeness from the older male character, and this was incredibly hot without stimulating that particular nerve more than just a tiny bit, so well-played. The language in general is delightfully relatable and vivid without trying too hard, and that works very well for someone who's interested in sympathizing with the narrator's role. (I particularly enjoyed the comment about a man's cock growing hard in one's hand or mouth ... that is, indeed, one of the best sensations ever.) Great job, please do keep on writing (in any avenue).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
older men??

The guy is just a kid, a 30 something! ;-)

Other than that, you have a refreshing style. I don't need clinical descriptions of bizarre sex to get an erotic tingle. If anything, erotic writing ought to engage the reader's imagination and the more you leave out (in a clever, suggestive way) the better.

I suggest you just write what you enjoy. Keep going with the writing. You'll build a fan base of like-minded readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i like older guys too

my first time was with guy 8yrs older than me, now im fucking a man 15yrs older. def know what the attraction is and appreciate that although the guy in your story isnt really that old its so much more fun to have someone who is confident in what they are doing to me

24UKBlonde24UKBlondealmost 11 years agoAuthor
I don't get it

Why so many anonymous comments?

VetriannoVetriannoover 10 years ago

As an older Uk man, I love to read such stories. Very we'll written.

BaronvonKarmannBaronvonKarmannover 10 years ago
Great story, very well written

"What Rick was doing to me was as far away from what Kelvin had done as Concorde was to Kittyhawk."

That statement you made in your story, about how intelligence or a clever turn of phrase can get you going? It goes both ways!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm

Can't help but think a man wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

I'm in my 70's and this is one of my fantasies. I loved it, thank you for a well thought out story. Are there going to be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi im Lucy and im currently getting a lot of great sex from a 56 yo man who is my dads friend how it happened well i had a crush on him since i was around 13 and often when i was in bed id imagine him coming into my room undressing me and being my first but that didnt happen. I ended up having sex with a guy after a school disco in a park on the way home straddling him on a park bench. Eventually i did the accidental nudity thing so my dads friend would see me and what he could have. It worked and we have been having the best sex together since then every chance we can. A lot of firsts have been with him as i now take contrceptive protection. First guy to çome inside me without a condom and first in my mouth. First to taste and tounge my bum and finger it as well. I want to try anal soon as well with him. First time totally naked and having sex outdoors and definately the best sex iv ever had and liking the rush of knowing we could be seen if someone came by. I still have sex with guys my age but with dads friend it is way better and i guess the fact he has the biggest penis iv had probably enjoyed helps too. He has hinted about how jealous some of his friends would be if they knew we were having sex and how they would love having my hot body themselves as well. Maybe i will try that as im curious what it would be like to have maybe 3 or 4 men like him all having sex with me definately on my list to do.

Sabine4U2Sabine4U210 months ago

Liked it a lot. My first time with an older man was amazing. I've never looked back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous