In Praise of Younger Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish you'd trust me Maggie."

"I don't even know you," I shook my head.

"You do!" He insisted, moving his hands to curl around my throat, his thumbs stroking the base of my skull. "Your spirit knows me. And your body knows me. It's just your mind that's afraid."

He pushed the plate away and pulled me from the chair, skinning the gown over my head in one swift move before I could react. I tried to cover myself instinctively, but he moved against me, the skin of his chest and belly hot against my own. Lifting me, seemingly effortlessly, he sat me on the edge of the table and moved between my thighs, cradling my face in his hands. His lips and tongue were gentle against my eyelids and temples, the shell of my ear and curve of my neck. I was breathing heavily before his mouth ever descended on mine. My hands pulled him closer to me, sliding over the lean muscles of his back to cup his tight ass and draw him hard against me.

His jeans were in my way and I fumbled between us trying to reach the zipper, but he stopped my hands, pulling my arms up and around his neck and murmuring 'hold on'. Gripping my thighs he lifted me against him, carrying me into the bedroom and laying me on the bed. I slid toward the middle of the bed, watching as he slowly unzipped his jeans, revealing his long, uncut erection. His eyes never left mine, as if judging my reaction and when the tip of my tongue touched my lips a fire lit deep in his eyes.

"Untie your hair," I begged. "I want to feel it on my skin."

The corner of his mouth quirked again in that half smile of his but he reached up to take the tie from his hair, finally climbing onto the bed over me. Everywhere he touched my skin caught fire and I felt the crackles of the now familiar lightning. I arched into his touch wanting more, hearing myself murmuring 'oh God'.

Raising his head from where he was nuzzling between my breasts his eyes twinkled as he said, "Nah, just an Apache..."

Then his lips engulfed my nipple and the lightning traveled from tit to crotch and back again. I moaned with pleasure as he sucked deeply at me and one long fingered hand moved lower, between my thighs to slide against the wet heat there. His fingers were tender but firm in their explorations as they moved over me, separating my folds and sliding deep into the velvet channel inside. I was so wet, so excited...I could feel my juices dripping down the crack of my ass and puddling on the bed below me. His fingers moved smoothly inside me, pressing as he searched for, and found the thick tissue of my G-spot.

Sliding down my body he moved between my thighs and wrapped his lips around my clit, his tongue flicking up, down and then side to side while his fingers mimicked the movements inside my cunt. His long hair flowed over the tender skin of my thighs like feather touches and I reached to cradle his skull, pulling him closer to me.

"Yesssss," I hissed, my excitement building as I bent my knees, spreading my thighs while Curtis continued to suck and tongue the throbbing pearl of my clit. "Ohhhhhh cumming.....Cumming.....CUMMING!!!" I wailed, pressing his head tightly to my cunt, my inner muscles clamping tightly around his fingers.

He was giving that half smile when he lifted his head from my slit. Licking his fingers, he then pushed my knees to my chest, sliding the rigid heat of his cock through my folds. I had seen uncircumcised penises before and was familiar with the way they all appeared to be longer than average, but Curtis's cock was, in fact, a good two inches or more longer than 'average'. At a guess his erect shaft measured at least 8 inches and I was eager...no hungry...ravenous to lick and suck him. I was going to have to wait for that though -- he was swirling the head between my labia to lubricate himself. He leaned over me, his weight holding my legs to my chest while he drove into me with one thrust. His hair hung around us like a black silk veil, screening our view of the rest of the world. I could see him, his eyes staring at me, the furrow between his brows, and the small beads of sweat at his temples.

My hands raked the length of his back to cup his narrow buttocks, pulling him into me deeper still. My hips lifted to meet his thrusts and he closed his eyes briefly, groaning with the pleasure. He reached below me to grab my own ass, pulling it up hard with every thrust he made into me and I felt his cock knocking at the mouth of my cervix.

"That's it Maggie! Fuck me back!" he muttered, and other words I didn't understand but knew were more of the same.

He buried his face against my shoulder, griping my skin with his teeth and I felt the tremors of my climax begin. I locked my legs over his back, pulling him as deep and tight as possible as the spasms began to roll through me. I could feel the ripples milking his cock inside me and so could he. His teeth tightened on my shoulder and his thrusts got harder and even deeper, as impossible as it was to believe.

"Fuuuuck!" He groaned as his cock swelled and began to surge inside me, filling me with the wet heat of his cum.

The taut muscles of his thighs and ass flexed under my hands as he emptied himself. Then, with a sigh, he rolled us onto our sides, still joined but both limp with spent passion. He pushed the tangled mass of my hair away from my face, tenderly kissing my eyelids and temples. The tip of his tongue traced a line of sweat down to the corner of my jaw where he kissed it away. Pressing his forehead against mine he sighed again with contentment.

"That was amazing...YOU are amazing. I knew you would be...are..."

I raised my head to look at him quizzically.

"I can't explain it. I don't have the right words but Mom and the Aunties can maybe. That's why I have to go. To talk to them. To tell them about you."

I pulled away from him. It was a nice excuse but I was sure that was all it was. He'd had his fun and was ready to go now. I rolled away, even though he reached out and tried to hold me. I was familiar with being used and then left and hadn't expected anything else. A lone tear escaped my eye. I admitted to myself, I'd hoped but I hadn't really expected any different end. He was young, and so stunningly gorgeous. And I was so much older, and not gorgeous by any means. I straightened my shoulders and lifted my chin. He wouldn't see my pain, I was going to make certain of that. I reached for the robe at the foot of the bed when he managed to finally capture my hand and turn me to face him.

"Maggie, it's not what you think. I swear it's not. I told you, you can trust me. I need to tell Mom and Gran and the Aunties about you. I don't think even they've ever known a woman outside the family -- outside the nation -- who has so much natural power. I don't know how to help you, but they will -- they can teach you...If you want..."

He looked at me hopefully but I stared back at him impassively. It was a nice story. It almost sounded believable. Especially when I could feel the electrical charge surging between us whenever we were close, wherever we touched.

"You'd better get going then hadn't you?" I said quietly. I was determined not to make a scene.

He bent his head, shaking it. When he looked back at me his eyes were so dark I felt like I could fall into them and be swallowed forever. He didn't say a word, just bent to pull on his jeans and shirt. I wrapped the robe around me and leaned in the doorway watching him. I could watch him move forever I thought, then shook my head fiercely when I caught myself thinking it. I followed him to the front door. A glance outside showed me only my car in the drive.

"I thought you said someone delivered your ride?"

"They did."

He swung the door wide, pointing out to one side with considerable pride. A gleaming dark red motorcycle stood beside the porch. I shook my head at his sense of irony and humor when I realized that it was an Indian Springfield Motorcycle. Digging into one of the hard saddlebags he dug out a jacket and helmet. Tucking his hair back, under the jacket he straddled the big bike. Before he put on his helmet he seemed to have a thought and turned to me.

"Is there anything I can bring for dinner?"

The ice wall I'd been building around my heart collapsed and melted in an instant.

"Just yourself," I said and stood smiling, rubbing the bite mark on my shoulder as he rode away, one hand lifted in a wave.

12