All Comments on 'In Red Eyes'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl10 months ago

This was brilliant, I feel like I'm forever saying that about your work, but it really is. I'm hoping though, it's not a one off and that it can be continued?

As always I look forward to anything you write for us & vampires and knights well... Who doesn't love them 😊

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great take on the idea that, as humans, we are our memories.

A minor research note: the “clanking” armor you describe is full field plate armor. It’s the image of knights created by Hollywood but highly problematic historically. FFP was only used by mounted knights in battle. They could utilize the speed of their horses and length of their lances to attack. The problem with FFP is that it weighed around 300 pounds. Grown men of the day needed to be put in the saddle with ropes and pulleys. As Isabelle isn’t stated to have super strength, the idea of her walking around in FFP is unlikely at best. More plausible would be a combination of leather and chain mail. You could add a breastplate and grieves for the forearms and shins. Don’t forget the shield 🛡️. She could still be the knight in your wicked tale but more historical and less Hollywood.

Helping not hating.

p.s. Your journalism trilogy was fun and provoked an intense discussion.

p.p.s. Disagree with Aquarius this is a perfect one off.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Marvelous use of the mind control theme. Instead of the "look into my eyes; bare your neck" plot, the gradual reshaping of memories was very sensual and enthralling. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...