In Retrospection - Prologue

Story Info
A story of my love and surrender to my fiance.
1.9k words
2.33
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: The Morning Awakening

Scarlet light from a rising sun illuminated the room, growing brighter and milder in shade by the moment. A spinning ceiling fan creaked as it spun over our heads. We slept together in an awkward embrace, naked under the sheets. A night of passionate lovemaking had left us both drained and we had collapsed, falling asleep where we had fallen.

Everyone knows it feels amazing to fuck, but with someone who knows exactly what I like... just so much better. I thought as I cuddled with my fiancé. We had been reunited after six months of being apart due to work, but our reunion had been one of the best days and hottest nights of our lives.

Her forehead was buried in my chest, every breath she took tickled at my skin, ruffling the hair on my torso. Her long and curly drapes covered my face and head, the scent of a mixture of fruits oddly satisfying and refreshing. It was her favorite shampoo. She had readied herself for me, spent a considerable amount of time picking just the right dress, heels, earrings and purse before selecting the shade of her lipstick and whether to apply mascara. I'm glad she did. She'd looked like an absolute stunner. But no dress could compare to the sight of her in her birthday suit, bare before me and with me, to enjoy and to be enjoyed.

I sighed as she shifted away from me, turning her head and pulling the blanket around herself, leaving me exposed to the cold morning air. Her back was turned to me, goosebumps rising like thorns on her skin when I raised the blanket and took in the sight of the curves of her naked body from her neck, down her back to her tight little ass.

I couldn't help myself at the sight, I had to touch her a bit. I hadn't felt her body for so long and now to have it so close, the object of my desire and fantasy, within arm's reach all the time was just surreal. My reasoning left me, my body was no longer my own. I moved as sneakily as I could, hands going for her waist to snake under her arms. My fingers grasped at my two favorite things in the whole world. Ample and soft, her breasts jiggled as I squeezed one after the other.

"Hmm...mmm mm." She hummed in her sleep.

I was already growing hard, my dark knight rising to its full potential. I snuggled closer to her, rubbing my pole against her buttocks and placing it right at the crack. My hands fondled her boobs, while she shuffled with growing restlessness. Her soft mounds in my hand, and firm cheeks against my staff and jewels, along with her hair which seemed to erode my senses with an intoxicating aroma of pure attraction, driving me mad with lust. I began to grind my hips against her, playing with her boobs with renewed zeal. My lips found her neck and I began to leave a trail of wet from below her ear, down her neck to her shoulder.

My thumb grazed against her nipple and she shivered in my arms. I didn't stop. I slid my dick between her thighs, less than an inch from her vagina. She shifted again but I held her firm, her legs parting just enough for me to raise my hips. The tip my cock brushed against her opening. Her head whipped to side and she recoiled in reflex as I tried to push my dick in.

"N-no." She mumbled drowsily.

"I'll be quick." I pleaded before pausing. That wasn't pathetic, was it? I wondered to myself. In hindsight, I know it was.

"So t-tired baby... later." She muttered, looking at me with a half open eye. I nodded before realizing that her eye was already closed.

Disappointed, I let go of her and got out from under the sheets. My bags lay in the corner of the room, unpacked. I reached for my clothes from last night but thought better of it. Might as well put on fresh clothes after a shower. I thought to myself as I headed to the washroom.

Standing over the toilet bowl, I let out another sigh as I began to let out a stream through the hard on. The sound of a slow stream hitting the water in the bowl echoed against the walls. It was loud enough to cover the sound of footsteps on the cold tile floor. I leaned my head back, eyes closed against the bright light. I had no idea what was happening around me as my morning piss got to its real momentum.

I was far from done when I felt something brush against my skin. Fingers on either sides of my waist, thin and cold yet soft and gentle, traversed my body freely. I panicked for a moment before a familiar scent wafted up my nostrils. Its her. I thought and tried to relax but it was a little awkward. I had never peed before her, it just wasn't a boundary we'd crossed until now.

"I didn't hear you-" I began to speak but one of her hands clamped my mouth shut.

"Shh. Not one word." She whispered, her voice oddly sharp and firm. "Nod if you understand."

I wasn't sure what was going on. I didn't say a word, but I didn't nod either, which seemed to annoy her. After a moment of silence her other hand moved, fast as lightning, and grabbed my dick by the shaft while I was still relieving myself. I gasped and moved to free myself from her but stopped. I was still letting out a healthy stream, I couldn't move till I was done. It's difficult to stop peeing once you start. She knew that, she knew I would be pinned on the spot.

She wiggled my dick to get my attention and I nodded instinctively.

"Good boy."

Those words destroyed me. She almost hissed the words, her lips at my ear. Puffs of air from her mouth landed like a volley of minute arrows against my eardrum. I wanted to hear those words from her. Electricity jolted through my body, sending shivers down my spine, which I knew she felt. I wanted to do things that would make her say that to me. I let my hands fall to the side and let her hold my dick with one hand while she sealed my mouth shut with the other. I didn't protest. I didn't ask her to let go.

I wanted to be her good boy.

As the realization dawned on me the stream of urine stopped. My dick grew in size in heartbeats, much to my fiancé's amusement. She giggled and gave my now raging boner a firm squeeze which made me gasp. "You're not the only one who gets to play whenever they want. And I want to play now!" Another squeeze made draw in my breath and I nodded.

She let go of my dick and cupped my balls in her hands. Rolling them between her thumb and fingers, she began to massage them gently. "My puppy." She muttered before giving my balls a firm squeeze and making me jump up to my toes. "Did you think I was asking your permission?"

I shook my head vehemently, praying that another squeeze wasn't in store for me. I know I could put an end to everything at any point of time, use my hands, my strength, and just get away. But she had me by more than just my balls. As I shook my head I heard her chuckle. "Good little pet. I should collar you one of these days and walk you around our house."

The image of me on all fours, collared and leashed, with her standing over me flashed before my eyes and I grunted, my cock twitching as it rose higher, defying gravity. She seemed to take that as acknowledgement, or at least consent, because she went back to massaging my nuts for another minute before grabbing my raging hard rod again.

With slow, deliberate motions, she began to pump my cock. Her other hand let go of my mouth and went for the throat. Dainty finger grabbed hold of my neck and my dick twitched again. She gasped at my obvious reaction and I felt her grip tighten around my neck a moment later. I continued to breath normally so she choked me harder till began to sputter and wheeze. A few seconds later she relaxed, then choked me again, repeating it again and again as the tempo of the handjob grew.

The fourth time she choked and released my neck I almost came. My entire body began to shake and I almost convulsed as the erotic pleasure grew in intensity every time she cut off my access to air. Each time, a sudden burst of adrenaline and panic surged through me, keeping my cock hard and long. I remained helpless in her arms, submissive to her whims.

And then she leaned in and bit my earlobe delicately, chewing on it for a moment to make sure I had her attention. "Cum for me baby." She rasped.

I bucked my ass back in a jolt of ecstasy, almost throwing her off. I let out a loud groan of pleasure, which was cut halfway when her hand returned to my mouth. Her fingers forced my lips shut while other hands began to milk my cock at an alarming rate. For a moment I was even worried that some skin down or in there might begin to tear.

I couldn't breathe, not from the choking, but from the endless waves of ecstasy washing over me from the outlandish situation I was in. I knew there was only one way out, only one way to stop it. I had to surrender to her. I had to give in and obey, release my man juice not because I was ready to but because she told me to. Isn't that what good boys do, what they were told? I found myself wondering and decided to stop thinking altogether. There was no point in rationalizing any of this. The truth of the matter was that when she asked to me to cum, I wanted to cum.

I wanted to obey.

My cocks began jerk, the muscles spasming as I felt the rush of warm semen jet up the inner plumbing. I almost cried when I came. Stream after stream of my thick and creamy skunk oozed out of my junk, accompanied by long, drawn out grunts from my muffled mouth. She didn't stop jerking me off till I was done and I exhaled completely, leaning back against her as the orgasm rocked my senses into another dimension.

"Is that all? I expected more from you." She said, clicking her tongue in mock disappointment. "Come with me. We're going back to sleep." She said and tugged on my dick, making me turn. She used my softening cock like a lead, pulling me on to the bed.

We slept differently now. She spooned me from behind, a hand still fondling my balls while her other hand wormed its way under my neck and wrapped around my throat. I fell asleep to the sensation of my genitals being cradled in her hand, and woke up the same.