In Search of

Story Info
Her search for the Perfect Orgasm.
6.8k words
4.74
46.6k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Search Of

So, before we start this journey; there are some facts we need to get straight. I am NOT some impudent little girl; I'm almost thirty, I have a college degree; I own my own condo and I have a very well paid job as a graphic artist. That being said, there might be some who would call me immature, and maybe I am; but I live life FOR life; not because of life.

I also want everyone out there to know I am not a slut and I am not a whore; I consider both of those labels to be derogatory. Unlike either of those, I am very responsible. I have a birth control implant, and make sure all of my partners, no matter which sex; are clean.

For the record for those who might not read a dictionary; a slut is someone who has sex with no purpose other than to have sex. They don't care who it is, when it is, or where it is. I DO. While a whore is someone who has sex for the purpose to make money and makes no emotional or physical attachment to the act. I DO.

If you wonder now what I would call myself, then call me a Hedonist. What is a hedonist? For those who don't want to look it up; it is a person who believes life is based on pleasure. It doesn't matter if it is heterosexual, homosexual, or even self sexual. If it feels good and gives you pleasure, DO IT.

Like most who are truly Hedonistic, I am what you would call pansexual. That means the sex of my partner is not important. What IS important is the chemistry, the connection. I don't have sex with just anyone, I have sex with someone who makes me feel good; both mentally and physically. What I will do, is have sex with anyone, if it does feel good; which is what brings me back to my little journey.

Ever since I discovered sex, and let's just say it was almost a decade ago; I have been in search of that perfect, Ultimate Orgasm. Yes, you can look that one up too; most just call it the Big O.

As a true Hedonist, I've probably had more sex in ten years; than most of you have had your entire lives. Not because I go out and get it; but because I am open and welcoming whenever opportunity knocks.

I've been pounded into a mattress; had slow sultry sex; I've had big cocks and small cocks; and I hate to tell you size is not an issue, skill is. I would rather have six or seven inches of hard dick stroking my clit; than ten inches doing nothing to me.

As far as variety; I have had men, women, and both. I've had cocks in my pussy, cocks in my ass, and cocks in my mouth; and yes all three at the same time a few times.

Oh I've had some toe curling orgasms, I won't deny; and sometimes I've walked away so damn frustrated I could have screamed. I am sure every woman out there knows what I mean. Sorry guys; some of you have it and some of you just don't.

What is my personal life like? About as normal as yours is honestly. I go to work, I keep my house; I enjoy hanging with my friends. Frankly very few in my close circle know my Hedonism; and I would rather keep it that way.

As far as home life; let's just say mom visits about once a month or so; and it is NOT a subject you bring up. Sex life is definitely not on her agenda; as least from the limited noises I had ever heard from their bedroom. As far as Dad is concerned, well having your father walk into his living room (when he was supposed to be out at dinner with mom) to find his daughter buck assed naked kneeling on the floor while one guy shoved a fat dick in from behind; and I was happily sucking another guy's nuts dry; is NOT something a Dad wants to see.

After the shit hit the roof; and Mom sat totally confused; while my father's eyes bugged out; I took the better part of valor and moved out. Calvin, my twenty-six year old brother still hangs around; though trying to explain things to him is like talking to a sponge; it soaks in but doesn't seem to affect him much.

Now that we've gotten all of that out of the way, how about I satisfy your curiosity about me; I know you're all dying to know. No, I'm not homely; at least I like to think I'm not. I'm not some sex pot star either. But frankly, from what people say, I'm not average either. At five nine I'm a bit taller than you would expect, especially in heels. The nice thing is a lot of that is in my legs; and just so you horn dogs know; I have LEGS.

The kind that are firm and supple; and when they wrap around you will lock you down inside me until you unload. I have dirty blonde hair that goes just past my shoulders and while I admit that isn't my original color; I LIKE it. It sets off well against the tan I work hard to keep with regular sessions. The fact I am waxed bare as the day I was born let's me hide it isn't my real hair color.

That's right, I am waxed down below. No not shaved; that leaves stubble. There is nothing better that feeling a cock slide in between wet smooth lips; or a tongue running from your tight little ass ring all the way to the top. Like I said, a total Hedonist; it's all about the pleasure.

For all of you boob guys; they are a nice 36B. No they aren't huge; in fact I rather like them on the smaller cup size; they've stayed pretty damn firm these last years. My nipples are very sensitive; I actually had a guy give me an orgasm just through tit play; it was amazing.

All of this brings me back to my journey; finding that Ultimate orgasm. Like I said, I've had some pretty damned good ones; but even then it always seemed like there was something missing; that connection to my body at that point of release; if that makes any sense.

Take two days ago; the guy decided to join me in the shower the morning after. He had me bent over braced on the tiled walls while he fucked me from behind. I had a very nice orgasm while he pumped away; and a good one when he blew his hot load inside me. Yes my vaginal walls are sensitive, I really can feel when a guy cums inside me; and I fucking LOVE it.

After he had left, I spent Saturday just cleaning around the house; until I gave in and fingered one out on my bed. Just like before, it had left me satisfied; but not SATISFIED; stupid as that sounds.

By Monday I was randy and on the move again. I knew all the signals from my body; and I wanted pleasure. The problem was; my hot water heater didn't. Coming home from work, looking forward to a night at the clubs; I stood in my bedroom staring at the ruined carpet and soaked floor.

Why my bedroom? Because when you live in a ranch condo your hot water heater has to go somewhere; and that meant a small space inside my closet, where it butted up against the master bedroom.

I won't repeat my choice words as I tried to move my furniture out of the way; and staring at the soaked carpet, I did the only thing I could think of; I called my brother.

By the time Calvin arrived an hour later, I had most of my clothes out of that end of my closet, and he was able to slip in and pull the panel off. He managed to get the water valves turned off, which at least stemmed the flood; but the news wasn't good when he came back out.

"The glass seal's gone" Calvin said as he stepped out of the closet.

"How do I get a new seal?" I asked.

"You don't" he grimaced. "That means a whole new unit."

"Fuck" I growled.

"Sorry sis" he apologized. "I would say a couple of hundred for the unit at least" he told me. "Can you afford it?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"Yeah" I sighed. "It isn't the money; I had...plans" I was pissed.

My belly burned and I knew tonight had just been flushed down the proverbial toilet. I tossed the short skirt I was holding onto the bed, so much for enjoying myself tonight, I thought.

"Can you fix it if I have another one delivered?" I asked.

"Yeah, but not for three days" he looked at me.

"Three day, what the hell" this was getting worse.

"Sorry Sis, I'm heading to Memphis tomorrow; I'll be gone for three days." Calvin said.

Memphis, that was where his girlfriend was now living; she had gotten some job as a manager opening a new franchise there and was living there for a couple of months.

"At least you're going to get some" I grumbled.

"That's the plan" Calvin gave a crooked grin. "You know you don't need to shower to...you know" he smiled.

"Yeah right, like a guy wants to bang a sweaty stinky chick" I sighed.

"I think it's kind of hot" Calvin said softly.

"Oh do you" my head came up.

Oh God, hedonistic Lacy was on the move, I thought. Oh yeah I forgot, the name is Lacy Love; and fuck off about the name; I was born with it and I'll probably die with it; like it was my choice.

My eyes traveled over Calvin; God did he look good right then. He had that natural rugged look; the kind of guy who really doesn't need to work out he just has those natural biceps and chiseled chest. Add to that a nice baritone voice and you get women wetting their panties; which frankly I was doing right then.

"You like sliding your body over a woman's sweat slick skin" I husked as I stepped closer.

"Lacy" Calvin's eyes went wide.

"I bet you like sliding you fat dick into her sweaty pussy" I rasped.

"Lacy...don't" Calvin almost groaned but never moved as I stood in front of him.

"How long has it been" God my voice was low and raspy as my hormones flared to life.

Right then I didn't give a damn if this was my brother; it was a male body and I was horny as hell. The one thing about being a Hedonist; you listen to your body, and you give it what it wants; right then, it wanted Calvin.

"Two weeks" my poor brother almost groaned.

God two weeks, I thought; that was like an eternity to me. I think in the last five years, the longest I had ever gone was a little over a week; and I was coming unglued at the time.

I reached up and popped the first three buttons on my blouse. I knew a fine sheen had to be glistening on my upper chest; not just from working all day; but from the fire that was now raging in my loins. Calvin may have claimed no, but his eyes immediately dropped to the opening of my blouse, where twin mounds of tit flesh were fully exposed.

"I bet you would lick the sweat right off them" I pressed in on him.

"Oh fuck...Lacy" Calvin just moaned back.

I popped the remaining two buttons, letting my blouse drift open. My filmy light blue bra did little to hide the rock hard nipples now exposed. Christ my panties were soaked as I lowered my hand slowly, staring into his eyes.

"Do you want to suck them Cal" I rumbled. "Suck on your sister's tits" my hand came in contact with the bulge in the front of his jeans.

Damn, he was actually packing, I thought. He had to be sporting close to seven or eight inches; and he was a fucking steel pipe trapped inside his jeans. I wrapped my fingers around that shaft as best I could through the tight cloth.

"Go ahead baby" I encouraged him. "Just lower your head and...oohhhhhh" I moaned.

Calvin moved before I finished talking and I felt his tongue swipe across the soft skin at the top of my breasts. My nipples turned to bullets as my belly flipped; when one of his big paws came up to cup my firm breast through my bra.

You're mine now, I thought. Too late to back down now; as I felt the heat between my legs grow. I moaned as his hot mouth closed over one cloth covered nipple.

"Yesssssss" I groaned as that hand tugged my flimsy bra down, his mouth capturing my nipple when it sprang free.

My fingers worked their magic as I popped the button on the front of his jeans, and tugged his zipper down. I leaned my head down towards his ear.

"Does she suck that nice hard cock baby" I hissed in his ear.

"She doesn't like...oral" Calvin gasped as his head came up.

"Then hang on for the ride baby" I told him as I lowered myself to my knees.

I tugged his jeans and boxers to his knees, and marveled when his cock slid out into the open. He had to be about seven or seven and a half inches; but better, he was thick. Thick enough that that shaft would slide right over my clit with every stroke. Better yet, I found as I wrapped my hand around his throbbing shaft; he had the most delicious curve and a nice circumcised head. That meant he just might hit some very delightful spot once I had him inside me.

There was no question I was about to fuck my own brother; but first wanted to taste him. I looked up into his eyes as he stared down at me in shock. My hand slowly glided up and down his pulsing cock.

"Can you cum more than once" I husked.

"Yes" he grunted.

"I thought so" I smiled. "First, I am going to drink you little brother" I growled. "Then, you are going to fuck the shit out of me."

"Lacy...I'm...oh fuckkkkkkkkk" he moaned as my hot mouth closed over that fat head.

I had to admit, there was an intoxicating mix of cock and sweat that filled my nostrils as my mouth slid down. I felt his veins throb as pre cum coated my tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I hummed as I relaxed my throat.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I heard Calvin moan as the vibration shot through his cock.

Little missy in Memphis might not do this, but I definitely planned on doing this again. I began to bob my head up and down with loud slurps. Each time I was driving my mouth further and further down on him.

After you've given a few hundred blowjobs; you get pretty damned good at it. You also learn a few tricks. One is to breathe through your nose to maintain air; the other was how to relax the muscles in the back of my throat.

"Oh My God...Lacy...oh fuck...oh fuck...Lacy..." Calvin babbled when my nose bumped his groin.

I reached up and cupped his balls in one hand; God they felt so heavy; he had to be holding one hell of a load. I extended my index finger, sliding it between the cheeks of his ass. Just as my nail scraped along that tight ring; his entire body jerked.

"FUCCKKIINNGGG HELLLLLLLLLL" Calvin roared as I felt his cock pulse in my mouth.

I slid my mouth back quickly, clamping my lips around that fat head and waited. It didn't take long and the first thick wad exploded into my mouth, splattering against the back of my throat.

"MMMMMMMMM" I hummed harder.

"FUCK!" Calvin yelled as his body shook again.

I felt a second hot rope pulse and then ooze down my waiting throat. God he must have been holding it the entire two weeks as he dumped a gallon of hot jizz into my mouth.

My mouth continued to suck, as my tongue teased his piss hole. I massaged his balls, and then stroked his spit covered shaft. His cum was easing up, but I got the desired effect when I pulled my mouth off his still steel hard cock.

"Fuck me" I said in a hoarse voice.

Calvin didn't even answer, he just moved; and fast. He turned my body around on my knees to face the foot off the bed. Pulling up on my shoulders he laid my upper body across the comforter, while my ass jutted out behind me. I heard him drop to his knees behind me.

This was interesting. On all fours but I didn't have to worry about supporting myself. I could fully focus on my carnal desires. I had never been in this position before and wondered what the sensation would be like.

My hedonistic brain didn't need to worry. I felt my lips speared and the tight walls of my pussy expand as that fat sausage slid into me. I couldn't suppress the grunt as he split me in half with how thick he was.

I felt his hands grip my waist, and then he was sliding back.

"Yessssssssssssss" I cooed as I felt his shaft drag across my clit.

"Fuck me...fuck me" I chanted as his hips picked up speed.

I could feel the heat building; this was going to be good. Maybe...just maybe; I thought. One hand slid around my body and gripped my firm tit; fingers pinching at my sensitive nipple; as his hips slapped against my ass. God did he know what he was doing or what.

"Make me cum...oh God yes" I panted.

"Going to cum, need to pull out" I heard Calvin behind me.

I reached back and dug my nails in his hip. I pulled him into me with every thrust, burying his cock even deeper.

"Don't you dare" I hissed. "Cum in me; fucking fill me; I want to feel it." I rasped.

"Oh God...Lacy" Calvin mewled behind me.

I felt hot lips softly touch my sweat covered back, I heard a soft grunt; and then his cock jerked deep in my belly. My head snapped up as my eyes rolled back; pure unadultered pleasure rolled through my body.

"AAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as I convulsed under Calvin.

Heat washed across my walls as hot juices gushed free. We were cumming at the same time, I dimly realized. I heard gurgles and growls and realized the noises were coming from me as my brother filled me.

Christ how did one man have so much cum? I could feel it oozing out around his cock and drip to the floor between my spread knees. My toes slowly unfurled as my brain started to function again.

"Oh God...so sorry...we shouldn't..." I could hear Calvin muttering behind me.

"That was fantastic," I breathed out.

"So wrong...my sister..." he muttered as he slid his now deflating cock free with a wet slurp.

I looked up from the bed as he tried to pull his jeans and boxers back into place. I could see the panic in his face; but I felt zero guilt at what had just happened.

"You are a fantastic lover" I told Calvin. "Any time you want me, take me baby" I tried to reassure him.

"Oh God...we shouldn't..." he continued to mumble as he snapped his jeans. "I so sorry" he whispered and then he fled.

God damn it; one of the best sex rounds in what a year or more; and it had to be my conscience riddled brother, I sighed. The worst part was he hadn't fixed the damned water heater either.

The next day when I got home from work, I pulled up my laptop and started looking at plumbers. I was shocked; almost every one listed their time starting at a hundred an hour; holy fuck.

I wrote down two names and numbers of guys near me. I was just getting ready to dial when the doorbell rang. I wondered if Calvin had come back for more before his flight for Memphis left.

I rose and opened the door and froze. All six foot two, broad shoulders and towering frame filled my door.

"Dad?" I was shocked.

"Where is it?" he asked with a curt nod.

Without even thinking, I led him back to my bedroom, where he slipped into the closet. After a few minutes he reappeared shaking his head.

"He was right" he huffed. "The whole liner is gone." He looked at me. "Did you order a new one?" he asked.

"This morning at work" I was so stunned I hadn't spoken until now. "It's supposed to arrive in an hour." I said.

"Then I better get that one out" he grumbled and walked past me.

For the next hour I sat on the edge of the bed and listened and watched dad work. He had stripped off his shirt as he worked in the tight space of the closet. By the end of the hour; he had removed the old water heater; and even rolled it out to the garage for pick up.

The new one was due any moment, so we just waited. He leaned against the closet door frame and looked at me. I had to admit; once again I was looking at a pretty damned good sight. I checked my hormones this time; Christ this was my dad.

Even so, there was that rugged look about him; and those natural muscles that came from staying fit and in shape. That five o'clock shadow added something to his chiseled chin.

"Thank you" I said simply, trying to break the sudden silence.

"You're my daughter" he said gruffly.

"I wasn't sure you...wanted me to be" I said softly.

"I love you, not necessarily what you do" that same old reasoning came back at me. "So why do you do it?" he asked.

"Because I like it" I said as I looked up at him.

"A lot of people like sex" he shrugged his thick shoulders. "That doesn't mean they screw everyone they meet" he said.

"Neither do I" I shot back defiantly. "I see a hundred people a day dad" I told him. "So I have sex with what one or two' I think a ninety-eight turn down rate is pretty damned good."

12