All Comments on 'In Search of'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"how about I satisfy your curiosity about me; I know you're all dying to know. " is where I wanted to stop reading and fully intended to but made the mistake of carrying on to the end. Pure unadulterated, anatomically illiterate crap is the most polite description I can muster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun romp and a bit wacko. Good job.

loverofbksloverofbksover 1 year ago

I don't know how many times I've commented this but I love your stories. I wish I could make myself savor them but I can't, I tend to devour them all at once...so addictive...mmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was okay until Daddy came into the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lied, she is a slut and a whore, no buts about it...... her uninformed opinon doesn't count.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 1 year ago
A huge 360

Your writing style has changed! The last several stories plus the first 2 of the 4 stories posted earlier seem rushed. Perhaps if you focus on one or two stories at a time the content of them would be better. It seems these stories aren’t yours. I’ve read all of the 68 plus stories you previously posted and reread them several times more because of your good intriguing storylines. I’ve been a fan of yours for years!

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Never heard it called the “Sewing Machine”, but the big issue is the woman’s as has to be void of any trace of feces or one hell of a massive vaginal infection will result. Cesspools and playgrounds don’t mix. Not rocket science hitting the G spot with your cock head, just size and angle. 4* due to your inference of the rarity of we animals don’t know where nor how to hit that spot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The characters attempt at fleecing the reader regarding her sexual proclivities was quite laughable, as well as her derogatory comment about people looking at her legs being "horn dogs". TBH it kind of reminds me of the "modern woman" who is appalled at cat calls while shouting to "embrace their inner whore". After that any potential story seemed like it might be just as illogical.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Well despite the rather mixed reviews, mostly negative, I ENJOYED it! Then I'm not a literary critic I just read what I like. In my honest opinion 5 stars! Thanks for the fantasy.

Cheers

SAGE

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

This is very much your serious fuck the brains out of family style writing that got me hooked me to you. I amglad you are not one of those that have to get the female family member pregnant all the time, it is a ridiculous addition it this day and age unless planned.

The next plan for dad would be to have son come over when he get back and they double team Lacy and teach her what a real hedonist can be!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn’t like the confrontational attitude at the beginning, but it ended well.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 1 year ago

I liked this so much, your stories are always some of my favorites to read! I like that dad was better than brother and this was an interesting way to get around mom (without killing her off with cancer or a car accident or making her an evil bitch)

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

I'm generally not a big fan of father-daughter incest, but, DAMN!, that's one hell of a story! 5 *'s

DomidaneDomidaneover 1 year ago

Stoped reading when the dd came. Smh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely a good 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous