In Search of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You want this out now, I thought; OK you are on old man, I thought.

"Point made" he gruffed. "Could you be a little more discreet?" he said.

"I like sex dad" I could feel my anger rising. "That's not a damned crime." I retorted.

"It is when you fuck your brother" he growled.

I opened my mouth to speak, and then clamped it shut when the door bell rang. Sure as shit they had arrived with the new water heater. Why the hell did they have to choose NOW?

Without a word Dad set about tearing open the box, and then he manhandled the thing into the tight closet. I could heart metal ringing and figured he was working on the fittings. Now, without faces separated, I somehow felt safer.

"He told you" I said into the closet door.

"He couldn't shut up about it" I heard Dad scoff.

"He seemed a bit upset when he left." I admitted softly.

"He had just fucked his sister, how did you expect him to feel?" Dad's voice came out of the dark.

"I kind of hoped he had liked it, I did" I smiled even though Dad couldn't see it.

"Liked it, the damned boy said it was the best fuck of his life" Dad's voice rocked me to my core.

It was funny, we couldn't talk about this face to face; but somehow; having him inside the closet and me out here; put up a safety barrier. I let my guard down and for the first time answered honestly.

"It was one of the best fucks of my life too" I admitted.

"So you will fuck anyone?" Dad asked.

"OK, now that's a different question" I cornered him. "Will I fuck everyone; that answer is no. Will I fuck anyone; if I want them, then yes I would." I tried to explain to him.

There was a moment of silence and then dad's voice came out; it was soft and subdued; changed. It was more of a want than a question.

"Would you fuck me?" he asked.

"What?" I asked startled.

"I said would you...." He started again.

"I heard you" I cut him off. I thought carefully for a moment. That chiseled face, those powerful arms; those deep blue eyes; I shuddered.

"No" I said in a husky voice.

Silence hung in the air; I knew he was done; but as if by mutual agreement he stayed inside the closet while we faced each other. I knew I needed to explain.

"I make it a habit of not fucking a married man, unless their wives know" I said calmly.

I thought that was the end of it, I was wrong. The next thing I heard was dad's voice as he spoke into his cell phone.

"It's me" he said. "Yeah, it was bad, I just got the new one in...yes I'll need a shower" he voice sounded exasperated. "No, I'm going to be a couple more hours...yes I'm done with the water heater." What was going on, I wondered.

"Actually I want to have sex with her" I felt numb; his voice was calm and yet the words didn't match the tone. "It's been two years Grace" I heard him again. "You said if I wanted it elsewhere I had your blessing, I never did...now I do...with Lacy."

This was so surreal I just stood by the closet door. "Yeah, I'll call when I'm leaving" Jesus he was so mundane at the same time. "Oh, you need to tell her it's OK, she won't unless you do."

Suddenly the phone appeared at the closet opening, and with a shaking hand I took it and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello" it couldn't be.

"Lacy" Holy shit it really was mom. "He wants it all the time; I am tired of him pestering me. If this gets him off my back, so be it." God how cold could she be I thought. "Make sure you use protection, I don't want to be a grandmother...yet." Then the phone went dead.

Numb I turned and set the phone on my bedside stand. When I turned back; a bare chested towering man was right in front of me. I stared up into those blue eyes; and something in me clicked.

"You want it, come and get it." I told him.

Before I could move, two hands came up and gripped the front of my blouse, and the next thing I knew buttons went flying across my bedroom. I couldn't even speak as those hands quickly moved to grip the front of my bra; the front of my very expensive Victoria Secret bra.

Which quickly became a cleaning rag as biceps bulged; and with a ripping sound he separated the two cups. I stared in shock; those blue eyes looked back at me. But there was something lurking behind them; like an almost feral glow. So primal, two years of hunger built into them.

"Oh My God" I whispered.

The next thing I knew I was flat on my back on my bed. My breasts were jutting straight up in the air; as he jerked my somehow opened jeans down over my hips.

Once my jeans were free, I quickly reached down and pulled my panties down on my own; I knew if I didn't he was as likely to rip them off me like my bra. In the second or two that took; I looked up and damn if he wasn't on his knees at the edge of the bed.

I squealed when he reached out and gripped my ankles, and with a jerk pulled my ass towards him at the edge. My legs went straight up and out as he literally spread me wide open.

"Dad" I gasped; and then my brain short circuited.

"NAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I could hear screaming, and God it was me.

Dad slammed his head between my spread thighs; while that tongue was driving between my swollen lips. It went deep, and I mean fucking DEEP as he slurped out my hot juices.

"Ghhaaa...nnaggg...daaaa...nnnnnnnngggg" I gurgled as he fucked me with his tongue.

I remember clawing at the sheets; I remember my ass bouncing on the bed. I definitely remember my thighs quivering as my body went haywire. THIS was fucking pussy eating, I dimly thought.

Suddenly everything changed, my rapid assault up Orgasm Mountain screeched to a halt when his tongue suddenly disappeared.

"Please...don't...stop." I all but begged.

"Say it" I heard that deep baritone voice.

"Make me cum...God please" I whimpered. "Make your daughter...AWWWW FUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" again with the screaming.

Dad had chosen that moment, to open his mouth, clamp it over my throbbing pussy; and suck my clit in...hard. I mean he SUCKED that nub clear out of its hood and into his mouth.

"God YES...oh FUCK YES...CUMMMINNGGGGGGGGGGGG" I wailed as my body exploded.

Hot juices sprayed out to coat his face; I barely registered it. My gut wrenched; my toes curled until they hurt, and sparks exploded behind my clenched eyes. This was as close to Nirvana as I had ever felt; and it was my father.

"Oh my God...Oh my God..." I moaned as quaking legs were lowered to hang from the edge of the bed.

Raising my head weakly, I looked down and watched this unknown man position himself between my lewdly spread thighs. The next thing I knew, I was full. Full of about eight inches of fat dick as my gut flipped again.

Jesus one thrust and he was balls deep inside me. Bareback, every vein pulsing along my walls; the crowned head so deep I swore he was against my cervix.

My body did the one thing it was made for; I came again. I couldn't even articulate as waves burst through the walls of my vagina; and coursed through my body.

"Oh God daddy...oh God daddy..." I chanted as hot pussy cream ran down the crack of my ass and soaked the bed under me. Nothing had ever felt this good; and yet more was to come.

Two large hands wrapped under my knees. I felt my legs lifted and slowly folded back until my knees just touched my breasts. The move lifted my ass slightly off the bed, something I didn't even notice at first; and then dad shifted his position.

I can't even describe what tore through me when he slid his cock back; I felt the fat rimmed head along my walls and then it was like a bolt exploded somewhere deep in my gut. My eyes popped open in wonder as I stared up at this machine.

"Oh God" I grunted. "What are you..." and he slowly did it again.

After sliding in so fucking deep I thought my belly would split open; he drew back. This time I focused on the crowned head as it scraped my walls. Then, suddenly my entire insides lit up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I let out a huge breath as my body shuddered. "Youuuuuuuuuuu" I moaned as I felt myself losing control of my body.

"Welcome to your G spot" Dad gave a wicked smile.

His hips picked up speed; long powerful strokes, every time scraping that magical spot. I felt like I was standing in the middle of the railroad tracks and a train was barreling down on me.

"Bastard" I whispered; and then I gave in to the pleasure.

I couldn't even talk; I just quivered; quaked; juices poured out of my ravaged body; sparks ignited in my brain; I think my toes curled but I couldn't feel my body through the wall of pleasure. This was it, I thought dimly.

Hundreds of men, years searching; and it had been right under my nose. I wasn't cumming I was melding with my body as I exploded all over his cock.

Through it all his hips kept moving; that cock kept driving into me. I could feel his balls slap against my slick ass. I tried to look between our bodies, but my eyes wouldn't work. Reaching up I dug my nails into his chest.

"Cum in me" I growled.

"Are you safe?" dad asked.

"Do you really care?" I glared up at him.

"No" he smiled.

"Then fucking fill me you animal" I groaned.

I knew he was cumming; I could feel the heat and the sudden pressure along my walls as he spurted deep into me. The fact he didn't know I was safe; and yet was doing it anyway drove me insane.

I wanted to scream but I didn't have a voice. I wanted to wrap my legs around his waist and pull him deeper, but none of my muscles would work. Well, one muscle did; the walls of my pussy they were rippling and rolling as I remember staring up at him.

The few women I have talked to who claimed to have found the Ultimate orgasm, some said they even passed out. It wasn't passing out; it was as if I was detached for a moment as my orgasm slammed home.

My nipples tingled, my hips bucked. I remember juices spraying between our pressed bodies as he knelt between my thighs; they had to be mine as they soaked the bed under my ass. I could hear my own gurgling and whimpering as waves rolled through my pussy; Dad said later I even drooled but I don't remember that. The one thing I do know; was the most wonderful heat and warmth filled my entire body as I lay on my back, my legs hanging over the edge; my father filling me with his hot seed.

I looked up at his face and saw pure rapture etched there as pulse after pulse unloaded into me. I could feel his cock jerk along my walls with every squirt; and it sent a rolling wave through me. The most amazing thing was he hadn't made a sound; he just stared down at me with burning eyes.

Most men roar or yell when they cum; Dad just kept slowly sliding in and out; the constant motion across my clit prolonging the waves of raw pleasure. This man who claimed otherwise; was the perfect hedonist.

I felt like my body could float away; and at the same time I was so weak I could barely move. I just stared down between our bodies and watched as he slid his cock free. I heard an obscene slurp as he withdrew from my cum drenched hole; my cream dripping from his cock. Jesus Christ, he was still fucking hard; I was shocked.

"It's been awhile" Dad gave a sheepish grin as I stared at his hard dick.

"Let's make up for lost time" I told him. "Can you do it again?" I asked.

"I could do it all night to you" he admitted to me.

"You've wanted to do this for awhile?" I looked at him. He just nodded.

"How long?" I asked.

"Ever since I saw you in the living room that night" he said in a hushed voice.

I just stared at him, so all this time it had been jealousy that had kept him away; he wanted me for himself. The hell of it was I had I had no idea the best fuck of my life was my father. I had told him I was a hedonist; that meant I could, and would, fuck anyone; if it felt good.

Gathering my strength I slid back and onto the bed; I reached out and lifted his cell phone from the bedside stand. I hit speed dial as I watched this man more than twice my age, crawl onto the bed; his rampant pole bobbing in front of him.

"Hey mom" I spoke as dad's body now loomed over mine. "Yeah we did" my lips curled into a smile, staring up at dad as I talked.

"Listen; call it a night mom" I watched him position his cock at my entrance. "I don't think he'll be home tonight." I told mom.

I could only grunt as the fat head slid back inside my slick pussy; Jesus I could still feel his first load inside me and we were doing it again. I could hear mom droning on, and I wanted to scream my pleasure as inch after inch slowly filled me.

"Because...were doing it...again..." I panted into the phone. "Am I using protection?" I stared dead into dad's eyes. "Yeah...this time" I clicked off the phone and dropped it on the bed.

"Fuck me daddy" I husked in total abandon. "Show me what you have" I groaned.

Hedonist and sex freak; I discovered this man knew things that I had never dreamed of. He gripped my ankles and lifted my feet to his shoulders. With my legs positioned, he reached down and gripped the now up turned cheeks of my ass. I saw a wicked smile cross his face; oh God I thought.

"Have you ever had it in your ass?" he asked.

"What do you think...old man" I teased him.

"Then...how about this" he grinned.

I felt his cock hit rock bottom deep inside my belly; God I felt full. Then, he slowly pulled back; just when I thought he was going to drive back in; that sensation of fullness vanished. Before I could move, I felt that fat head, slick with our mixed juices, press at the tight ring of my ass.

"Oh shit" I grunted as the head stretched my ass; then popped inside.

"Oh shit...oh God...yesssss" I moaned as an incredible sensation filled my ass.

Some women will tell you they don't like anal sex; I've found that's because they aren't doing it right. You need to RELAX; will your body to accept. And accept I did as Dad slid every fucking inch into my bowels.

Then, as my body quivered in anticipation of a deep ass fucking; he sent me into orbit. That fat dick slid back; and then it was GONE. Suddenly her drove back deep into my cunt, stretching my walls.

"Oh my Godddddddddd" I couldn't stop the moan.

Back and forth, back and forth; one stroke in my ass followed by one stroke in my pussy. My body was going crazy as he stimulated both holes, my God I had never felt anything like it; it was as if I were making love to two men at the same time (which yes I've done).

"...called...sewing...machine..." Dad grunted between strokes. To me it was called heaven.

No warning, no build; I just exploded. My ass quivered, my legs locked and I clawed at the bed as I screamed. This was even bigger than before, and my mind blanked.

"Cumminggggg...oh fuck I'm CUMMMINNGGGGGG" I wailed.

My God he just kept going. Every time his cock slid out of my pussy, it was followed by a gush of hot cream; the same cream that ran down the crack of my ass lubing my tight sphincter for the next plunge. It was incredible. My orgasm dragged on and on, gut wrenching and deep as he used me; and I loved it.

Dimly I realized that I was being ruined for other men as raw pleasure owned my entire body for the first time. Only one thing would make this complete; I looked into his face as my vision tunneled.

"Inside...God please..." I whimpered.

I felt his thick cock fill my pussy again; just as it jerked and a blazing heat filled my belly for a second time. My vision darkened as my body shook under him. His voice was hot in my ear.

"Breed you" he husked.

"Breed me daddy" I whispered; and then my world went dark.

Later, Dad said I screamed his name like a wailing wind; I don't remember. Apparently he did the impossible, and I blacked out from so much pleasure. He said I was only out for a moment or two. I remember waking stretched out on the bed while he cradled me in his arms.

"Can you do that...again...in the morning." I sighed softly as an exhausted sleep slipped into my brain.

12