In Search of Praise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Anita could worry too much about that, she found her mouth being directed again towards another hard dick. The second man was now taking his turn in the front. His cock did not seem as long as the third man, nor as thick as the first, but it had a pleasing feel of its own and somehow smelt great. While the first man had a kind of intimidating virile musk, the second man's cock had the gentler, sexy scent of old wooden furniture. Anita was happy to have a cock more like Elias's in her mouth now and began to lick at it with her tongue and work her lips up and down the shaft with gentle kisses.

The first man had less gentle ideas in mind, and she felt him feeling around to get his cock in position to enter her. Happily, he was not as forceful as she feared, and he began slowly and carefully inserting himself into her. She felt herself stretch bit by bit and moaned loudly.

"Oh my god, it's so big," she couldn't help but say it aloud.

"Do you like it?" Elias asked.

"It's... It might be too big for me." Anita admitted.

"Her pussy is really small and tight," Elias told the first man. "You might need to take it slow."

"Baby, it might be too big for me," she repeated.

"He's inside of you now', said Elias. And indeed he was. Maybe only partially, but to her own surprise, she had stretched around him. She felt the first man move back and forth very gingerly. Her pussy was accommodating him and slowly stretching out more and more.

"Oh my god, I can't believe he is inside of me," Anita said. The men chuckled. It was strange to hear them all gently laugh together like that. She had only felt them as hands, cocks and thrusting hips. In some part of her brain, she had forgot that these were people too.

"Oh my god!" She practically yelled out. The first man was going a little faster now. His big strong hands were holding her in place as he worked himself into her bit by bit.

The second man began pressing his cock once more into her face. She was happy to feel it there and made her best attempt to get her mouth up to his balls so she could lick them and take in that wonderful smell. However, the increasing tempo of the first man's thrusting was all she could handle now. Even this fancy hotel bed that must have been built to take anything was now creaking slightly with the force. She felt the first man's big hand press down on her upper back, and then suddenly her face was being pushed into the mattress even as her ass was arched further up into the air. He must have raised himself on top of her, because she could now feel his great weight on her as he mounted her from behind. There was no other way to describe it but in those kind of animalistic terms. His body was large and heavy, but incredibly muscular. Unlike her husband, who had stayed fit by merely going to the gym now and then, this man must have used his body for a living, because he was set with muscle and full of hard vigorous energy.

The pounding went on for what felt like minutes. Anita could not clearly hear what they were saying because her head was getting pushed further and further down into the mattress. She felt like she was reaching her limit each time when his hips came crashing down on her and her pussy seemed to get stretched further and further. But she couldn't help herself but to ask for it harder and faster. She heard Elias standing over her giving her encouragement. He kept telling her how good she and how he thought it was so hot that she was taking it so hard. He felt his hand stroke her hair back gently, even as the first man pounded her harder and harder.

Then, very suddenly, the first man gave a great release. He let out a loud moan. It must have been audible from the hallway. There was no way someone did not hear that outside. She was so embarrassed, but at the same time could not care, because now he was emptying those huge balls inside of her. She enjoyed hearing the first man express his satisfaction as he pulled out of her. There was now so much cum inside of her now. She could feel it dripping out of her pussy and down her thigh. The bed was going to be such a mess afterwards she thought to herself.

The mattress bounced back as the first man stood up and left the bed. His hand finally off of her back, Anita raised her head back up. As she did so, more cum seemed to pour out of her.

"That was so good," Elias said. "Did you like that, baby?"

"Yeah, it was hot" she said quietly. She felt like she couldn't tell him just how much she liked it.

"You okay for one more, baby" he asked her. Anita reflected that he was so gentle, even as he shared her like this.

"Mhm," she said. She was starting to feel a little sore, but she wanted so badly to make this good for him.

Now was the second man's turn. Anita felt him climb behind her and place his thin hands on her waist. Her pussy had been stretched so much and was full of so much cum that his cock slipped into her easily. "What is one more after those first two?" Anita thought to herself. He began to thrust into her. He was clearly thinner than the first two. Less muscular, but lean and strong. The second man was also far more arduous and forthcoming in feeling her up than the last. His hands were roaming, groping and probing. Those long fingers travelled along her hips, her back and around her front to hold her breasts as they swayed with the motion of his hips. She found herself really enjoying his attentions and care, as he grasped at her body and squeezed at her nipples between his fingers. She was moaning and sighing and felt her body appreciated in a way that made her feel sexy.

How long did he keep going like that? Anita found herself asking for more and more, and as his hand slipped between her thighs and began playing with her clit, she felt a current running through her tailbone up to her neck. The second man did not pound her as hard or aggressively like the first, but he was like a jackrabbit in his fast, intense strokes. She felt like she had a dildo buried inside of her with the way he seemed to positively vibrate with intense passionate thrusting. She felt herself working up to an orgasm at last. Had she not come yet with all of this intensive fucking? She begged him to keep going so that she could reach climax and he obliged her with seeming mechanical regularity in his movement. As his hands rubbed her clit in a circular motion and his balls smacked back and forth into her pussy from behind, she felt a welling up of emotion and feeling that could not be held back no matter how she tried. It had been building this whole time without her knowing it, but now with this final intense fucking, she felt it all coming out of her. She nearly screamed. It was certainly louder than the first man had moaned, but she could not care to be embarrassed now. She was yelling out with primal passion and felt herself convulse and spasm uncontrollably as the man kept going inside her with unabated ruthless intensity.

She couldn't tell when he finished, but when he did, the second man pulled his cock out from Anita and left a long trail of cum behind that fell onto her leg and feet. She was still shaking and quivering from her orgasm when he did. She finally fell down onto her side, still bound by her hands and feet. She felt something cool and wet against her skin and realized that it was a small puddle of cum left behind from the earlier men.

Anita sighed and moaned and groaned to herself a little. The blindfold had really helped remove her hesitations and inhibitions. She was barely aware of the men still in the room.

"Great job, baby." Elias whispered to her. He was next to her now, kissing her on the cheek. "You were so good. It was so hot watching you like that."

"Really? Did you like it?" she asked sweetly.

"Mhm. That was amazing." I'm going to see our friends out. Be back in a sec, ok?" He kissed her forehead as he stood up.

"Ok," she said. Anita turned over and thought about what had just happened. She could take off the blindfold now, but decided she would rather wait until the men were gone to do so. She had enjoyed all three in their own ways, but had no interest in seeing them now. That would mean acknowledging them as people in a way that would take her out of the fantasy world that she had been living in that evening.

----

After the men had left and Anita saw the mess that had been made in the hotel room, she could hardly believe what had been done. Looking herself over in the mirror, she was amazed by how throughly she had been used. Her new dress was pulled out and rumpled, her makeup smeared, her coiffed hair a mess, there was cum running down her leg and plenty of pre-ejaculate smeared on her face.

She took a long shower, changed back into her dress and cleaned herself up. Elias and she had dinner nearby and enjoyed a night out, almost like nothing had happened. She could not believe how normal things could seem after an experience like that.

They would talk about that experience many times over the years. She would sometimes think about it when she was alone and needed to get herself off. But for the most part, life seemed to continue as normal. They worked, they ate out, they travelled, they would see friends. Nothing seemed fundamentally changed. Anita thought now and then about how she felt lucky to have had this experience, yet not have anything meaningfully altered in her marriage. If anything, it had been strengthened as she enjoyed making Elias happy by letting him play out his fantasy of sharing her.

One day, a few years later, as Anita was riding the subway -- she made eye contact with a man. At first, she didn't think much of it, but when she looked back he was still looking at her. He seemed to be questioning something in his memory as he searched her face. As their eyes met a second time, he seemed to have gotten his answer. He looked away hurriedly and starred out the window. She watched him surreptitiously throughout the ride, but he barely looked back at her. As he got out at a station before her, her eyes followed him out the door. He looked back at her one more time as he passed her. She immediately knew that he had been inside of her. He had fucked her and left his seed in her. He looked away and returned to the anonymous mixture of humanity outside.

12