All Comments on 'In Search of Praise'

by aux21

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Impo_64Impo_645 months ago

You can't beat stupidity!

Jaydean409Jaydean4095 months ago

Wonderful story!!! Ignore the haters!!!!!! Would love to read about a redo 30 years later!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No husband or wife can be that stupid. Just stupid writers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It had a slightly surreal feel to it as she was blindfolded and shared. The ending paragraphs almost treated that night in the hotel as a dream which was very hot. The end was superb as she made eye contact on the subway with the man who had fucked her! You’re a great writer, your theme was well explored, and there was some mystery left at the end.

I have shared my wife with various men throughout the years and the following parts of your story were very erotic for us, especially my wife:

*”She felt the first man's big hand press down on her upper back, and then suddenly her face was being pushed into the mattress even as her ass was arched further up into the air.”

This is my wife’s favorite position when being shared, i.e. face down and ass up!

*“…pussy seemed to get stretched further and further. But she couldn't help herself but to ask for it harder and faster.”

My wife only fucks other men whose cocks are much larger than mine. And those kinds of cocks cause her to beg for it!

*“She heard Elias standing over her giving her encouragement. He kept telling her how good she and how he thought it was so hot that she was taking it so hard. He felt his hand stroke her hair back gently, even as the first man pounded her harder and harder.”

I do this for my wife when she fucks other men and it creates a bond between us, as I assure her how well she is doing!

*“Her pussy had been stretched so much and was full of so much cum that his cock slipped into her easily. "What is one more after those first two?" Anita thought to herself.

Once a wife has reached the ‘what is one more’ stage of her sexual development she is a changed woman. My wife once did a six-man, all-night gang bang just by mumbling ‘It’s just one more” all night!

*“Elias and she had dinner nearby and enjoyed a night out, almost like nothing had happened. She could not believe how normal things could seem after an experience like that.”

My wife and I went out to dinner at a very nice restaurant the night I first shared her, and it was surprisingly normal evening. In fact, it was so normal and comfortable that I started sharing her frequently!

Great story, we hope you will add additional chapters!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Cuck gets blindfolded whore banged by strangers in this blatant rip off of a hundred posts just like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous