In Search of the Swan

Story Info
Sci-fi sexual encounter.
1.4k words
3.94
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeking refuge among the trees, sunlight and sounds of nature. Longing for an outside force to settle over her and calm her cravings for his touch. A large boulder set amid a grove of trees calls to her as a place of solitude.

Her bare feet sink into the mossy ground. Sunlight has warmed the hollow where she positions herself. Barely feeling her body touch the natural chair, she stares into the rays of sun carrying tiny particles of pollen and dust. Closing her eyes, a feeling of solace weighs her down. At last she can concentrate on the warm sun soaking into her skin, revel in the call of the various birds around her, and sink into a deep nothingness where there is no thought or sensation, only peace.

The bird calls meld into a constant song. The world becomes a fuzzy, distant place that she no longer cares to be a part of. Breathing deeply, she finds herself drifting further, very much aware, but no longer attached to her worldly presence.

She imagines the sunlight as a physical force, pictures it soaking into her skin and filling the void where her heart once was. The presence of light in the darkness of her soul is unsettling and freeing at the same time.

Unavoidably her thoughts drift to him. They always do. The sun stops penetrating the darkness and a chill comes over her. An intense longing and desire takes over her body. Damn him! He can't give her a moment's peace, even in her own head, her own thoughts. That is the price she has paid by opening herself and letting him become part of her.

Tears gather under her closed eyelids and run down her cheek, glistening in the sunshine. As the shed tears land on the rock, she feels a wave of nausea overtake her, a resonation with no sound. Her body thrums with a vibration that seems to come from the earth itself. She opens her eyes hesitantly to see that her surroundings have become blurry and changed somewhat. Dreaming is the only answer that makes sense, and yet, she is awake. Her heartbeat increases as fright settles over her, no longer familiar with her surroundings.

Glancing around her, the rock on which she sat is still beneath her. However, there is now a field of tall grass surrounding a glistening lake. The sunlight reflects off the surface, casting a million diamonds that hurt her eyes. She lowers her foot to test the ground. Wetness clings to her feet as the morning dew in this foreign place has not yet subsided. The grass is lush and green and feels like a natural carpet placed there just for her comfort.

A noise draws her attention. Off in the distance, two swans stretch their wings and glide over the sparkling lake. Circling, the swans approach and tuck their wings to come to a graceful landing in the lake of diamonds and sapphire. Such beautiful, elegant creatures, they turn their gaze upon her, and she is again struck by a chill as their black eyes search hers for acknowledgment. A glint in the eye of the larger swan causes her to gasp. A feeling of familiarity washes over her.

She lowers her other foot to the ground without breaking the swan's gaze. Walking slowly, barely aware of the grass underfoot, she approaches the brilliant cerulean water. The swan looks away and begins to swim around his mate.

As each step takes her closer to the water's edge, she becomes more consumed by need. The pure desire to feel the water surround her and get lost in its depths is so overwhelming. Her step quickens until she reaches the shore. Without thought, she strips off her dress and undergarments.

She fights the urge to just step into the water and tries to weigh logic into this strange equation, but all rational thought is stopped. She is driven by desire. Putting her right foot very tentatively into the water, she is shocked to find it has both cold and warm qualities, along with an energy that creeps up her leg and makes her feel alive and electric. Such odd sensations from a body of water, almost as if it is aware of her presence and coaxing her in further.

Inch by inch she steps further. The water fills her with a feeling of excitement as evidenced by her hard nipples. The energy from the lake moves through her body, and her brain explodes into a million pieces as if jolted by lightning. She is utterly and completely awake and alive. Her body is one long nerve ending, and the sensory input is almost too much.

Almost.

Climbing in further and further, the water caresses her legs, and she feels a pulling sensation. The lake wants more of her. Her belly slowly enters, and she is immediately struck with a mixture of feelings, best described as butterflies in her stomach but also an intense sexual desire seeping into her skin. Her breasts touch the water, and she feels fingers grasp her nipples, turning them in circles. She moans aloud, not knowing exactly how these sensations are happening, but not particularly caring either. Further into the lake she goes, tendrils of water swirl around her body, causing confusion and deep pleasure.

All around her, she can feel the density of the water change, become human-like in form and surrounding her. She feels hands on her body, a mouth on her belly. Arms wrapping around her and pulling her in closer. She loses herself to the simple sensations.

Putting her head back, she is picked up and carried out further into the lake, completely lost in the seduction of her body, and is taken underwater. At first she panics, but hears his voice in her head.

"You are safe. Do not be afraid. I have you now."

The familiar voice brings her instant peace and happiness and fills her with a deep yearning. Relaxing, she realizes she no longer needs to breath, or think - just feel.

Feel the touch she has craved for so long.

Letting go of all thoughts, she relaxes in his grasp. Watery fingers caress her face and she feels a soft, sweet, demanding kiss. She replies with an intensity only he can evoke. Pressing against him, she wants to fuse with him into one being, so they never have to be apart. Rough hands pull at her hair while her neck is bitten, rippling all sorts of delightful waves throughout her body. Fingers teasing her, bringing her to climax and not allowing it. A soft, quick tongue licks at her clit, driving her mad with lust. She screams out loud as the wave of a brilliant orgasm is unleashed.

A fullness penetrates her sex, and she hears a moan in her ear. Completely filled with his lust, she cries aloud again. Just coming down from the wave of her first orgasm, she is driven right into another.

Her body is on fire.

The feeling of him surrounding her and inside her is overwhelming. Thrusting around in the watery depths of the lake, their bodies intertwine as she begins to shake and scream. His voice becomes louder and louder and his body becomes more tangible.

"Come with me darling. I'm so close."

She hears and wraps her legs around his waist, pulling him in to her with everything she has. His mouth closes on her shoulder, and he bites down hard as his own climax is sweeping over him. They both scream out simultaneously, as he fills her with his cum and she releases her own.

She is barely able to catch her breath when the sound of a swan honking interrupts her pleasure-laden thoughts.

Suddenly jolted back to her own world, she realizes this was all a mere fantasy. Her heart sinks, but she was glad for the wonderfully delicious feelings it has left her with. She concentrates on the floating sensation she experienced underwater. She focuses on his hands wrapped around her, embracing every fiber of her being, caressing her with a tender and yet demanding touch.

Carefully sliding off the rock, she decides to make the most of her day and keep the feeling of oneness with her. As her foot touches the more familiar ground beneath her, she is tickled by something.

Looking down, there lies a single white feather. She smiles. She knows what it is.

It is a reminder...

To embrace.

To never again feel alone.