In Service of My Romani Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy took the tip of his phallus in her mouth, leaving plenty of shaft for her hand to masturbate him. Working his penis with her mouth, she smelled his flesh. She demanded he always bathe with oatmeal soap. She liked the smell and feel of the soap on his skin, but her real reason for requesting that he use a specific soap was to see if he continued to obey her, even when she was gone for months. The soft buttery scent of his skin assured her that he continued to obey her wishes.

Joy stopped and stood pressing her milk-wet breasts against Teddy and kissed him while gesturing to the bed.

"Lay down," she demanded.

Teddy removed his open shirt, stepped out of his pants, and climbed on the bed naked. He lay on his back as the older woman crawled up the bed and resumed sucking his cock gently, teasing it with occasional licks.

Teddy desperately wanted to taste her breasts again and pulled at her, trying to coax her upward.

She could tell he was anxious to feed on her breasts again. He didn't have it in him to verbalize it and felt embarrassed that it excited him, but like a dog before dinner, his mouth watered at the prospect.

She climbed his body and straddled his belly.

Joy could feel his hard cock pressing against her soft ass cheeks. She slid her body forward away from his cock leaving a glistening trail of her essence on his stomach as she inched forward.

Her weighted breasts heaved above him. Joy could see the pleasure on his face. Knowing she could heighten that pleasure, she massaged her tits, pinching the nipples until more milk beads materialized. A few drops turn into a rivulet that ran down her breast, dripping on Teddy's torso. He opened and closed his mouth, trying to catch the liquid.

Instead of leaning forward, allowing him to feed, she moved her large breast upward, putting her nipple to her mouth, and began suckling herself, filling her mouth with milk. She then stopped the self-feed and, with a closed mouth, leaned down to Teddy and engaged in a deep kiss, letting her milk run into his mouth.

She could feel his cock stiffen against her ass. It was practically knocking against her puckernut, begging for relief.

Again, she sat up, put her other nipple to her mouth, milked herself a second time, and again transferred it to his mouth via another deep kiss.

"I want you to taste all of me,"

Joy let her breasts go, got up on her knees, and pushed forward until her soaked mesh panties were just an inch from his face. He was close enough to smell her delicate bouquet.

He remembered her scent so well. She would send him still-moist underwear through the mail wherever she was doing a con. That's how he knew where and when to find her. He would smell it as he jacked off, using her panties to catch his cum.

Ready to try the next taste, he licked at the wet mesh, getting a hint of her flavor. Through the now translucent garment, he could see her unshaven pussy. No details were hidden as he eyed her large labia. It protruded like a volcano cone from her dark fur blanket.

Bringing his hand up, he grabbed the panties from behind and pulled at them aggressively, causing them to tear away, revealing her full bush and protruding purple inner lips.

She pushed forward so she was above his mouth as a thick rivulet of her love juices dripped slowly from her pussy, landing on his lips and into his mouth. She then lowered her snatch to his face as the tip of her clit tried to hide under its hood and retreat.

Joy continued to massage her nipples as she pushed her pussy up and down Teddy's face. His licking went from the top of her clit to the tip of her perineum. Riding his face for several minutes, she could feel the gentle build of orgasm in the distance.

Teddy put his hands on Joy's ass and lifted her off his face, making her lean forward and grip the top of the headboard while resting on her knees. He pulled himself down and under her body, coming out behind her. She released her hands from the headboard to turn to face him.

"Don't turn around," Teddy said with command. Joy felt a jolt of excitement as he took control. Secretly, she was training him to be an Alpha lover, so she would willingly submit whenever he tried to get aggressive.

Squarely behind the older woman who kneeled with hands on the headboard as if being arrested, Teddy studied her back, thick thighs, and voluptuous ass.

Joy opened her legs so he could see the back commissure of her labia.

"I know you want to fuck me, but I won't let you."

"Why do you do this to me every time? Please let me make love to you," he begged.

Joy spread her legs slightly to taunt him further, causing her labia to be open, slowly revealing her pink inside. A thin curtain of her love drippings parted, clearing the path to her canal. She offered herself like a dog in heat. Taunted him with a pleasure she would then refuse.

Teddy stroked his cock as he watched Joy display herself for his pleasure. Teddy pulled her ass cheeks open and studied her beckoning pussy and clenched anus.

She knew he would try to fuck her, and she would deny that request. His frustration would then heighten her libido. She kegled her pussy to make it pulsate before him.

In a surprise move, he brought his face down into her ample behind and began to explore her pulsating starfish with his tongue.

He gently licked around her anus, causing it to pulse open and closed. Joy tried to shake off the pleasure, unprepared for Teddy to visit such an intimate space.

"I didn't prepare for this. I need to clean myself, baby."

"Spread wider," he said firmly.

This was not a request but a demand, and she gladly obeyed, finally getting more of the domination she had been craving.

Her tight anus puckered outward like pouty lips longing for a kiss. Teddy dipped his tongue in for a taste. Her scent was deep and rich and pleased him; if warmth had a flavor, that would be the taste. It was intoxicating, like aged, smooth rum and salt. His balls swelled as he lapped up her taboo essence.

Joy's weakness was ass play, and Teddy knew it. She could never last long in this situation. She struggled in pleasure as he explored her anal margin. His saliva dripped down her perineum and comingled with her watering pussy, which then leaked on the expensive hotel pillows, making them destined for the trash.

Teddy could feel her climax approaching as her tight hole began to pulsate. But relief was not to be hers as he stopped what he was doing and retreated.

She whispered out a desperate, "Please."

Instead, he pulled back and watched her anal pulsations slow as the orgasm successfully edged.

He sat up and moved to get off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I need assurances that you will give me the money."

"I said I would," Joy replied with a stern look.

"You think I trust a Romani? I am one, and I know better."

"You know I'll pay. I always do. Now come back to bed and finish..."

"Make the transfer now." Teddy insisted as he went to her laptop.

Who the fuck are you to shake me down? How about I call your people at the FBI and tell them about you? About us?

Teddy looked at Joy, and his eyes grew cold. She was always a wildcard, unpredictable, even dangerous.

"You want to fuck with a Romani queen, prepared to get your balls cut off," she raged.

Joy got off the bed and angrily grabbed hold of Teddy.

"I'll tell them; you know I will. One word from me, and you'll be in prison getting fucked in the ass, and I'll be in Rome or Paris enjoying my ass fucking."

Teddy grabbed her hand and violently turned her around to face the bed. He pulled her arm back uncomfortably and put his face to hers. He held her at bay as he had earlier, only more forceful this time. There was anger and frustration in his voice.

"You won't say a word because I will punish you."

"No one punishes the queen," she replied, angering him.

Teddy threw her to the bed, grabbed her head by the hair, turned her over, and tipped her head off the bed backward. Angrily shoved his erect cock into her upside-down mouth.

He stopped with his cock deep in her mouth.

"You think you can threaten me? I don't take threats from anyone; I make them!" he said with rage building.

With that, Teddy began fucking Joy's mouth aggressively. Every third thrust, he would force his cock deep into her throat, causing her to gag, then pull it out and rubbing his saliva-soaked rod on her face, smearing her makeup.

After fucking her face aggressively several times, Teddy removed his wet cock and rolled the helpless woman over on her stomach.

Her sensitive breasts leaked milk as he roughly pulled her half off the bed so her knees were on the floor, her ass was out, and her upper torso was on the mattress. She tried climbing away, but he held her down.

Taking his cock in hand, he held her ass open with his free hand and placed the thick mushroom cap against her pussy. The wet entry beckoned him inside, but he wanted her permission.

"Beg me to fuck you," he demanded.

"No," she replied. "You can't. You and I, we don't fuck."

Teddy had her pussy locked in. She could not stop him, yet he could not find it in him to penetrate her. God, he wanted to push past his conscience but simply could not.

Joy remained face down, and Teddy could not see the smile on her face as she once again bested him. She knew he would not be able to fuck her against her will.

Teddy's frustration was mounting. His cock was demanding relief.

Still holding Joy, he put two fingers in his mouth, wet them, brought the digits against her tight starfish, circled it twice, and plunged.

Joy groaned with pleasure and pain as Teddy aggressively probed her anal darkness.

"That hurts."

She did not fight him but lifted her ass slightly to help Teddy's fingers get past her tight sphincter.

Teddy removed his fingers from her ass, which was left gaping, practically begging to be filled. Taking his saliva-soaked cock in hand, he put the mushroom tip against her dark hole and pushed the thick cap inside, then held it. His meaty tool was ready to enter. Waiting for her to give permission.

"Beg me to fuck your ass," he demanded.

"I don't want that; it'll hurt," she said in resistance.

"You know you do," he growled as he fish-hooked her anus with his finger, stretching her sphincter and bringing more pleasure and pain.

"Ok, all right. Please fuck my ass," she moaned.

"Again."

"Please fuck my ass," she said with sweet surrender.

With that, Teddy pushed his cock inward, violating her knotted hole, and his pulsating thickness slid down her self-lubed smooth butter-soft tunnel.

Teddy's cock came to a halt as her passage narrowed.

"Push it harder, baby," Joy half begged, and half demanded.

Teddy grabbed Joy's body to steady himself as he pushed hard in response to her request. Joy winced from the pain as she was stretched wide, then writhed and rolled with it for a few seconds until a look of pleasure came upon her.

Usually, Teddy would fuck her ass gently, but she had manipulated him into an enraged state. She knew what she wanted, and despite him thinking he was violating her, she smiled as he gave both pain with pleasure.

Teddy slowed his aggressive pounding to allow her ass the chance to accommodate his girth.

Despite all their dalliances, he had never been allowed to make love to her vagina. He threatened to violate her more than once but could see that doing so would go beyond her rules. She had her reasons, and he respected that.

Their encounters had always ended in a faux rape scenario where he would punish her ass in domination. It was time to give Joy what she desired. An orgasm that would make her dream of their next encounter.

To ease the pain, Teddy reached the bedside and poured some hand lotion on her ass, which quickly grew into a thick cream on his cock as it mixed with her anal sweat and juices.

Joy made a low rhythmic groan as Teddy slid his length deep into her rectum, then pulled back, but not far enough where her muscles would expel him. In and out, churning their fluids and lotion into a rich buttery truffle that coated his rod and her sphincter.

Teddy was doing her bidding. She had trained him well. She enjoyed his domination, but they both knew she was in control. She was the one who created the bizarre scenarios and all the moving parts, and now she could feel her orgasm growing.

Her toes curled, and the electricity shot up her body as her orgasm poured over her. The bed below her was soaked in her breast milk. Her pussy watered like tears from lack of attention, and her ass remained filled with Teddy's cock dripping globs of creamed lotion. She just needed to hold out a bit longer.

She began to sweat profusely as she always did when an orgasm approached. Her body's musky perfume filled Teddy's nostrils, signaling her release of endorphins.

Then she felt it. Teddy was cumming. It was like someone was filling her with thick cream. His ejaculation came with a helpless, loud groan.

Joy felt her rectum swell as Teddy filled her with his huge, viscous load. The feeling of being flooded with his semen was euphoric and triggered the nerve endings surrounding her sphincter, shooting signals directly to her clitoris. She could not help but let out a long, low moan, letting Teddy know he had done his job. Her sphincter spasmed as it contracted with pleasure. Her labia opened and closed with the contractions, looking like a mouth uttering long, slow words of pleasure.

They came together loud and hard and shook the bed so everyone in nearby hotel rooms knew what had happened.

Despite the airtight grasp her sphincter held on his cock, several spurts of frothed cum escaped and began dripping on the bed. The two slowed their motion to a stop, and Teddy collapsed on her back; he could smell her perspiration from her armpits near his face.

Slowly, he retracted his cock from her anus. A river of tainted, spent cum followed. Her ass gently expelled trapped air from the vicious pounding, causing the escaping semen to bubble and gurgle.

Teddy rolled her almost lifeless body over them and pulled her onto the bed, turning her on her back. His mouth went to her dripping nipples lapping up spent milk, much of which had dribbled to her armpits. He raised her arms and licked the milk remnants gathered in the cup of her fragrant underarms.

He rolled off her body and lay there. Joy gently massaged his semi-rigid penis, using pressure from her thumb to coax the last drops of cum out.

The two lay silently together.

"You always make me finish in your ass."

"You complaining?" she replied.

"I want to feel me inside your pussy. Why do you let your marks fuck you but never me?"

"Because if you do, I will have taken everything from you. You make love to a Romani enchantress; she will possess your soul forever. Do you want that?"

"The superstitions of the old ways don't cut it anymore," he replied. "Your pussy is not magic."

"You willing to risk it? Are you willing to be enslaved to follow me for the rest of your life, begging for me to please you? Hoping I will allow you to leave your half-blood seed in me?"

"My mother's Romani; that's all that matters."

"Forget it. I only fuck my marks to make it easier to deceive them. You should be happy I don't do that to you."

Teddy looked at the older woman with longing and sadness as he lay on his side, looking at the older woman and gently stroking her arm.

"What if we just left it all? Got off the grid. You and I try an ordinary life," he whispered.

"There is no ordinary life for us."

With that, Teddy held Joy as they drifted off to sleep. He knew she was right, and despite his longing to be with her, he didn't want to end up like the many men she had bedded, deserted, and destroyed.

_______________________________________________________________

The first rays of sunlight were creeping into the room. Still half asleep, Teddy could feel a full erection. Morning wood. Time to get up and pee. But as he opened his eyes, he saw the reason for his hardness.

Joy was atop him, naked and straddling his body below his penis and leaning forward, massaging Teddy's erection with her milk-rich tits. Pausing to pinch her nipples and soak his cock, Joy looked up at Teddy with an all-knowing smile.

Teddy felt his erection grow as he emerged from sleep. It took about 30 seconds for him to realize he was handcuffed to the metalwork of the bed. He pulled at the restraints to find they were well attached.

"Really? With my own handcuffs?"

"I wanted to give you something to remember me by," she purred and began sucking his pulsating milk-soaked cock.

"Let me get up so I can clean myself for you," he asked.

Joy shook her head no and continued bobbing up and down on his penis, taking it deep in her mouth and letting her tongue sensate the frenulum. His penis tasted of her deep dark areas and earthiness.

Joy let Teddy's manhood pop out of her mouth, slapping against his torso and bringing her mouth to his. Teddy fought her slightly, keeping his mouth closed, but she used her tongue to open it and probed his mouth, sharing their mutual flavor.

Teddy went from resistance to compliance in a rapid heartbeat.

He had stopped struggling against the cuffs, quickly enjoying this new bondage game. Sitting up, Joy looked down at her captive and slid up his body until her knees were astride his shoulders. She held her pussy, opening just beyond the reach of his tongue.

"Ask for it."

She reached back with her hand, grabbed his cock, and gave it a tight squeeze. It was hard enough to make him wince.

"Ask to lick my pussy."

She didn't wait for him to say know and twisted his cock, bringing pain.

"Stop! Yes, please. Let me lick your pussy!"

"I thought you would never ask," she laughed, then slid forward so her vulva planted itself over Teddy's mouth and nose like an oxygen mask.

His nose pressed against her clit, and Joy reacted by undulating against his face. Her pussy began to water as the sensations increased. She had not planned to cum in this position, but the feeling grew exponentially by the second. She had to either dismount his face quickly or ride it to an orgasm. The clock was ticking.

Unable to tear herself away, Joy began massaging her breasts as she rode Teddy's face, pinching her nipples and enjoying the sensation of expressing herself. Periodically, she would rise, allow him to catch her breath, and then plant herself back down.

The tingling started in her toes and fingers at the same time. Like electricity looking for the ground, the sensation raced from her extremities to her heart, which increased pumping. A signal in her brain released the chemicals needed, and an orgasm swept through her body. She could tell it was going to be big. So big it would almost be painful.

She gripped Teddy's bound wrists tight, making his hands go white.

Sweat began to trickle from her forehead and armpits as she slid her wide vagina over Teddy's mouth and nose again. Her body heat increased as perspiration dripped.

Her muscles tensed as her pussy contracted on Teddy's face.

"Oh, God, baby, you're making me cum."

She barely got the words out as she rode the pleasure wave. Her puckering anus dripped thin clear liquid, the remnants of Teddy's load left in her hours earlier. It dripped onto this chest in a light clear syrup. She stiffened and slowly collapsed on the bed beside Teddy, breathing rapidly as if she had just finished a marathon.

Teddy's face glistened with her emissions. He smiled at having brought her such pleasure.

He was breathing hard, but not from an orgasm, instead from his desire for one. He pulled at his restraints while Joy lay helpless in post-orgasmic bliss.

"You can unlock me now."